• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twisted Family Ch. 03

Twisted Family Ch. 03

1234567

Cindy glanced over at the phone vibrating on her bedside table. Smiling as she turned back she traced her tongue across the head of Troy's cock. Gently kissing as both her hands tightened around it, pumping slowly up and down.

"Enjoying teasing me aren't you?" Troy said brushing her hair away for a better view.

"Not teasing but I am enjoying this," Cindy said winking at her son. "Never had one quite so large in my mouth before."

"No?" Troy said smiling.

"Not even close baby," Cindy let out a soft moan as her mouth wrapped around the head of his cock. Another moan escaped her lips as she tasted Troy's precum , gently sucking she pulled her lips from his cock.

"God you're driving me crazy."

"Used to be one of my favorite things to do?"

"Drive men crazy?"

"Give a blowjob," Cindy said her eyes locked on Troy's.

"Used to be?"

Cindy smiled trying not to laugh. "I still enjoy it."

"Not as much though?" Troy spread his legs further as his mother's hand cupped his balls.

"Just haven't got to do it much in recent years. I used to send your father to work every morning with a smile on his face." Cindy began massaging his balls more firmly as her hand tightened around the base of Troy's cock. "Not sure you will be able to enjoy my talent though."

"I'm enjoying it very much so far."

"I meant my secret."

"Secret?"

Cindy slid her knees under her and raised her body a bit between Troy's legs. Slowly sliding the head of his cock into her mouth she heard him moan out as she took him deeper. Feeling him raise his ass off the bed she moaned onto his cock as she felt it hit her throat. Pulling back a bit she glanced up at her son as she took a few deep breaths through her nose then slid his cock back into her mouth. Fighting not to gag as it once again hit her throat, she began bobbing up and down slightly as her hand slid up and down in rhythm with her mouth.

"Holy shit! No one has ever taken me so deep," Troy got out between his gasping breaths.

"Mmm, you're too big for me to swallow baby," Cindy smiled as she engulfed Troy's cock again. She felt Troy's hands grab the back of her head as he began fucking her mouth. His moans growing louder as did hers each time he thrust up, she pushed down trying to force his massive cock into her throat. Feeling his hands tightening into her hair she felt his cock explode. Moaning onto it a jet of cum shot into her throat, she pulled back a bit, as three large streams of cum overfilled her mouth. Pulling her hand firmly up the length of his cock she hungrily swallowed and caught what had spilt out on her fingers wrapped around him. Looking into his eyes she sucked the remaining cum from the head of his cock. "God baby you even taste good."

Cindy slid onto her son's chest, feeling it heaving under her, she smiled as he looked up. "Damn mom!" Pulling her lips to his he began kissing her as he slid the head of his cock over her wet pussy.

"Ohhh, wait baby," Cindy gasped out.

"What's wrong?"

"Just a little sore, might need some time before I can take you again."

Troy kissed her gently, "How much time?"

"Well, you will be sleeping in here tonight," Cindy said smiling as her phone went off on the bedside table again.

"Someone wants to talk to you awfully bad."

"Your aunt, I'm sure, I was supposed to meet her for coffee a couple hours ago."

"That could be interesting."

Cindy glanced down at her son her was fighting to wipe the smirk from his face. "Aren't you cute." Cindy said as she rolled off of Troy and onto her back. She moaned out in pain as Troy rolled onto his side and playfully squeezed her inner thigh. "God baby, I feel like I got hit with a truck."

"Sorry," Troy smiled as he looked down at her.

"Just getting old I guess."

"Will take it easy on you tonight. Not too easy though."

"Mmm."

"How about a shower, then we grab some lunch."

"Sounds good," Cindy said watching Troy jump out of the bed.

They showered together, Troy spent a lot of time gently massaging her sore body. It felt great sliding her soapy body against his. Cindy fought the urge to slip his cock into her and let him have his way with her again, knowing she wouldn't be able to handle much more right now.

After toweling off Cindy slipped her robe over her naked body. The shower had helped rejuvenate her a bit, she was still sore, but it was a good sore. She met Troy in the kitchen as he was gazing into the refrigerator. Walking up behind him she slipped her hands around him and into his shorts. Playfully tugging at his cock, she couldn't believe how aroused she still felt.

"Don't start something you can't finish," Troy said turning around and kissing her.

"Sorry couldn't resist."

"Can't wait till later," Troy said as he slid his hand gently over her breast.

"Okay let's eat, before I do something I regret," Cindy laughed.

Troy smiled at his mother as they sat across from each other. While last night had been a long time fantasy for him, he was still shocked he had slept with her. Even more shocked at how wild she was in bed. His reserved mother had a wild side, he couldn't help but wonder how wild.

"Why so quiet?" He heard her ask pulling him from his thoughts.

"Sorry just thinking," Troy said glancing up.

"Care to share?"

"You don't want to know."

"That so?" Cindy looked into Troy's eyes; he seemed to be staring right through her. Smiling Troy got up and walked over to her, kissing her on the forehead he picked up her plate and walked towards the sink. "You okay?"

"Sorry fine, just not enough sleep, someone kept me up all night."

"Kept you up huh?" Cindy smiled as she watched Troy walk back to her. Pulling her up he kissed her gently before sitting down in her chair. His eyes staring intently at her chest, his hands undoing the tie of her robe. Gasping out in surprise as he lifted her onto the table, her legs spreading around his sides . "Oh God Troy!" Cindy gasped out again, as she felt her son pushing her back onto the table. His hands sliding over her wrist restraining them at her sides, she moaned out in pleasure as she felt the stubble from his whiskers brush across her lower abdomen.

Troy's eyes stared over his mother's squirming body as he teased her with his mouth. Watching as she arched her back, her silk robe sliding off her breast exposing her erect nipples. He could feel her trying to pull her legs from under his arms, her body jumping as he pressed his mouth firmly just above her pussy. Sliding her back onto the table he felt her pull her legs free from under his arms.

The phone vibrating beside her head briefly caught Cindy's attention as she placed her feet on the edge of the table. Spreading them she moaned out lightly feeling Troy kissing her inner thigh. Grasping the edges of the table she arched her back as she raised her hips off the table. Pushing her wet pussy towards her son's mouth. Feeling Troy's hands slide under the small of here back she let her legs fall open, totally exposing herself to her son.

Troy felt his cock straining against his shorts as he breathed in his mother's scent. Gently kissing her inner most thigh he pulled back a bit her pussy just in front of his face. Sliding his hands under her ass his thumbs slipped between her legs. Gently massaging in a circular motion Troy watched as his mother's pink slit opened up in front of him. Gently kissing her outer lips, he pulled back watching her pussy contract at his touch. With his thumbs slowly opening her up Troy traced his tongue over her wet lips, before pulling each one between his lips.

Cindy gyrated her hips trying to grind her pussy into his mouth. Sliding her legs behind his neck her hands wrapped around the back of his head and pulled him into her. Moaning out as she felt his tongue snake into her she slowly rocked into his mouth, his whiskers brushing over her sending chills down her spine as his tongue swirled just inside her pussy.

Troy felt his mother's feet slide behind his neck as her hands reached out and grasped the sides of the table again. His sliding down to the small of her back as he began rocking her into his tongue, her legs falling open as she moaned out.

Cindy moaned in pleasure as her son tongue fucked her into frenzy. She tilted her pelvis down, her breathing becoming heavy as she tried to get his tongue on her clit. "Please baby," she pleaded as she felt him lower her onto the table and pull her ass off the edge. Biting her lips as Troy stood between her she expected the feel his cock push into her. Her eyes popped open as she was flipped over onto her stomach and felt Troy kneel behind her. His broad frame spreading her legs as his arm slid between them and up around her ass. "Oh God yes baby!" Cindy moaned out as she felt his tongue flatten out onto her clit and slide up the length of her pussy as he spread her cheeks with his hands.

Troy pulled his face back, spreading his mother's cheeks wider her pussy opening up as leaned back into her gently kissing her tight ass.

"Troy... Oh my God!" Cindy moaned out as she felt Troy's tongue slide over her ass. Her legs trembling as he pulled her tighter against his mouth. The new sensation was driving her over the edge.

The doorbell startled them both. Troy let her down as she turned back towards him with a shocked look.

"Who the hell is that?" Cindy whispered as Troy stood. "Troy what are you doing?" Cindy said as she watched Troy walking to the living room. Standing up she pulled her robe closed as she tried to steady herself on her trembling legs. Peeking around the corner she saw Troy looking through the peep hole.

"It's Ann." Troy mouthed to his mother.

Cindy shook her head no and felt her heart skip as he opened the door. Quickly ducking back into the kitchen, she cringed at the thought of facing her.

"Morning!" Troy said opening the door.

"It's almost three..." Ann started as Troy wrapped his arm around her giving her a kiss on the cheek. Her eyes shot open wide as he slipped his mouth over hers, the taste on his lips filling her senses.

"Mom, Aunt Ann is here," Troy yelled out pulling Ann into the living room before she could react.

"Shit!" Cindy said to herself. Turning on the faucet she threw some water over her face and wiped it away with the hand towel sitting on the counter. "Hi sis." Cindy said as she walked into the living room, watching as Ann looked back and forth between her and Troy.

"I'll let you two talk," Troy said as he started for the stairs.

Both women watching him in amazement as he walked away, each for different reasons though.

"Sorry about this morning, I overslept," Cindy said looking at her seemingly stunned sister.

"No...no... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come over," Ann struggled to get out at as her mind tried to wrap around what had just happened. "I got worried when neither of you answered."

"That's okay; can I get you some coffee or anything to drink?"

"How about a shot of whiskey, Ann thought. "Sure... ummm... coffee is fine Cindy." She followed Cindy into the kitchen wondering if her own face was as red as her sisters. Sitting down she pulled her phone out as she watched Cindy dumping the coffee grounds into the filter. "Just going to text Jim to let him know everyone is okay."

"He golfing?" Cindy asked, her only thought was how she was going to kill her son.

"Yes," Ann said without looking up.

"Get your ass down here!!!!" Troy smiled as he read the text in his room. "I don't think so," he said to himself, setting his phone onto his bed.

"So how have you been?" Cindy asked as she set the cup in front of Ann.

"Good, you?" Ann felt a bit of relief as she heard Troy coming down the stairs.

"Good, these swing shifts have my sleep cycle all screwed up though." Cindy sat down trying to control her nerves.

"You little shit!" Ann said to herself as she heard the front door open and close. "How many more you have?" Ann asked looking at her sister as she sipped at her coffee.

"Just until Thursday then I have a long weekend." Cindy felt herself calming a bit, still unsure of what to say to her sister.

"Sean be back by then?" Ann asked as her phone vibrated in her hand. She felt her face flush as she read the text from Troy. "You lose!"

"Yes, I think Wednesday night or Thursday morning. You okay?"

"Yes, sorry just Jim's being an ass." Ann's mind was racing trying to figure out a way to leave now.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, he just wants me to come home, we have some friends coming over for dinner."

"Oh... okay." Cindy said looking at her sister who was obviously flustered.

"Sorry... I just really wanted to make sure you were okay."

"We can talk another time. I'm sorry about this morning. I didn't mean to stand you up like that."

"No problem. How about sometime tomorrow?" Ann asked wondering if her sister was buying any of this.

"Sure can I call you later; I'm not sure what's going on yet."

"Sure, it was good to see you."

"Good to see you also," Cindy said wondering what her big hurry was after driving all the way over here.

Cindy waved as she watched Ann back out of the drive. Closing the door she ran into the kitchen picked up her phone and called Troy "Dammit," she blurted out as it went to his voicemail. "Okay she's gone you can come back, why the hell did you let her in?" Setting the phone down she took a drink of her coffee.

"Where are you! " Ann barked into the phone before he could say hello.

"Hey stranger, how ya been?" Troy asked smirking as he walked up to his friend's door.

"Troy!"

"Yes?"

"Don't play games with me Troy. What the hell happened, and why did you leave?" Ann said pulling into a shopping center parking lot.

"Thought you two should talk. How'd it go?"

"Seriously, you want to know how it went? "Ann said getting frustrated.

"I can't talk right now, going to work out with Miles."

"Troy... Troy!" Ann only heard silence, her fingers squeezed around the steering wheel as her mind raced. "You son of a bitch!" She said as she stared out into the parking lot. Taking a few deep breaths, she looked into the mirror, running her hand across her flushed face. She refused to believe that it was true, even though she knew the taste on his lips, there was no way it was from her sister. "He's messing with me," She thought.

Pulling the vanity mirror down Ann fixed her makeup as she eyed the sign in the distance. Pushing her lips out she slid the deep red color across her lips. "Fuck you Troy!" She said into the mirror. Putting the car in drive she headed towards the sports bar down the street, "I need a drink," she said staring out the windshield. Smiling as numerous heads turned towards her as she opened the door, "My kind of place, "Ann thought, seeing a bar full of men.

Cindy slid her phone onto the table after reading the text. "Working out with miles," "Great what am I supposed to do now," Cindy thought. Walking up to her bedroom she dropped her robe and slid into the shower. Letting the warm water refresh her she decided to go out shopping to try to kill some time.

Dressing quickly she jumped into her car and headed towards the mall. Her thoughts went to her sister as she waited for a red light to change. She wondered if she would ever be able to confess to her what had happened with Troy. After how she herself had reacted when first finding out she knew her sister probably wouldn't be very happy with her. "That would be a very uncomfortable conversation,' She thought.

Troy had been honest with her that he wasn't sure if his relationship with Ann could ever go back to normal. Both of them sleeping with him and knowing would probably not go well at all. While she was surprised that she didn't feel guilty right now, she wondered if that would change. Last night was unreal to her in a way, Troy had made her feel things she never had before. Their little romp this morning only made her want him more now. Thinking she would gain her senses sooner or later, right now the only thing on her mind was the night ahead.

Ann glanced up as the bartender slid a drink in front of her. "From the gentleman in the blue," she said as she pointed across the bar.

Ann tipped her glass to him as she picked it up. "Thanks for the free drink," she thought as she sipped at it. He was probably mid-forties, decent shape but not her type. Turning away to try not to give him any indication she was interested, she glanced around the bar. She rarely went to this kind of place and when she did it was usually with Jim. Most of the men in the place were probably in their early thirties to early forties. A few were easy on the eyes but none of them seemed to be paying any attention to her yet.

Even though her libido was in overdrive right now she wasn't interested in trying to pick someone up. Nothing would make Jim happier though than to come home and find her fucking a complete stranger in their bed. He had pushed her for years to sleep with various friends of his. While always being intrigued by the idea she had never given in, aside from giving Jim's friend Rich a hand job after drinking too much one night. It wasn't until Jim joined a swinger's site that she really considered it. At first it was chatting online with other couples, then that lead to playing in front of others on the web cam.

The idea of her husband being turned on by watching her with another man always had confused her. She did love him and knew he loved her but couldn't see how it would not negatively affect their marriage. She agreed to go along with his fantasy but only if he would agree that she had the last say and he would never put her in a situation where either of them would get hurt. A few months later they attended a swingers club, Ann was surprised at how normal and everyday kind of people were in attendance. Most of the night they just talked with other couples; she had also sat with a couple different single guys and talked to them awhile. The environment was very relaxed and no one was pressuring anyone to do anything they didn't want. Much to Jims disappointment they didn't play that night but did meet a couple a few weeks later they had met that night.

Debbie and Alan were professionals in their early thirties, in good shape and both had great personalities. After dinner and some drinks they found themselves back at the couples place and Ann was nervous yet turned on by the idea of sleeping with another man for the first time in ten years. After a couple more drinks Ann found herself being felt up by Alan as Jim and Debbie played on the love seat across from them. She was shocked that she wasn't jealous and soon Alan's roaming hands had her totally forgetting about her husband.

She watched as Debbie lead Jim by the hand out of the room as Alan slid down between her legs. Feeling a strange body against hers had her squirming in no time and the feel of a new cock sliding into her soon had her screaming out with her first orgasm. Her fear of this affecting her love towards her husband soon dissipated as she found herself only getting more turned on by the sounds coming from the other room.

While their first swinging experience had been fun, both seemed to lose interest in Debbie and Alan after a few meetings. Jim confessed that the biggest turn on for him was watching her with Alan, and while Ann had enjoyed her fun with Alan it wasn't the mind blowing experience she had hoped for.

They met with a few single guys for drinks over the next few months at Jim's encouragement but no one seemed to peak her interest, until they met a businessman in town for a few days. After meeting Tom in his hotel bar they soon found themselves in his room. Quickly jumping onto the bed Ann slid on top of Tom and pulled his cock into her mouth as he expertly tongued her pussy. Tom was bigger than Jim and Ann was soon screaming in ecstasy as Tom made her cum numerous times while Jim watched and joined in at times. She met with him again the night before he left, but it was alone this time. She loved his cock and spent his last night in town getting fucked silly by this total stranger. She remembered Jim's excitement when she came home from her date, and how quickly he came after sliding his cock into her cum filled pussy.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twisted Family Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds