• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lately

Lately

"There you are, baby girl! I was beginning to get worried. You're late!"

"Sorry, the traffic was ridiculous. More-so than usual."

I walk into your house, and you give me a kiss on the forehead as you shut the door. Once I am safely inside, I take off my shoes and, at your invitation, sit down on the sofa.

You sit down next to me, and put your arm around me as we discuss the events of the day, stroking my shoulder and playing with my hair as we talk. Suddenly, in the middle of the conversation, you grab a big handful of my hair and use it to pull my hair back, exposing my neck, growling, "Stay perfectly still." You then proceed to kiss me with great passion on my neck and face, and then finally kiss me deeply on the mouth. I fight desperately to stay still and accept your kisses, and manage to do so while whimpering meekly as your kisses set my body afire.

You release my hair and move a little bit away from me, examining me closely.

"Are you wearing panties?" you ask.

"Yes," I answer, voice almost at a whisper.

"'Yes'...?" you say, looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"Oh! Yes, um... Daddy," I say, trailing off softly on the last word. I love saying it, but it's still difficult for me.

"That's better, kitten," you say, a smile flickering across your face for a moment before the cool, appraising expression returns. "That's what you can and should call me when we are alone. Now, about those panties... Take them off."

I lift my skirt up and shimmy out of them, still seated on the sofa. I can feel heat and wetness as I hold them in my hand.

"What do they smell like?"

I look at you, confused for a moment, and then understand you want me to sniff them. I haltingly raise them to my face and breathe in my scent.

"Like sex, Daddy. Like me," I say, as I hold them close to my face.

"What does it feel like to be holding your panties under your nose in front of me?"

"I feel very naughty, Daddy."

"And that pussy is very, very wet, isn't it?"

"Yes, Daddy, it is. It always is when I come see you."

"I know, little one. Now what are we going to do about this?"

"About my pussy?" I ask, pressing my lips together as I look at you with wide eyes.

"Yes. It obviously wants something. But it's not going to get it just by being all wet and slutty. And, honestly, you should probably get off the couch, so you don't leave your juices all over it. Show some respect. And put those wet panties away for now. You won't need them again for a bit."

I blush at this, as I stuff the panties into my purse, and then lower myself to the floor, get on my knees, and look up at you through my lashes, asking, "Can I please suck your cock so that you will fuck my naughty little pussy with it, Daddy? That would be very nice!"

"Suck on my fingers while I think about it," you say, extending your hand towards me. With your other hand, you reach for the remote and begin watching the news. I start with your index finger and suck on it and tongue it enthusiastically for a while, and then proceed to give your other fingers the same treatment, hoping that it will make you more likely to have your cock in my mouth, since I am trying so hard to please each little finger.

You seem to be distracted, though, and don't pay me much attention. I begin to up the ante a bit by taking two fingers into my mouth, then three, sucking and licking and kissing them, and even taking them so far into my mouth that they push up against the back of my throat. Eventually, that seems to get your attention, and you look at me with a smirk.

"God, you are such an eager little thing, aren't you? You were pretending that was a cock stretching your lips and throat, weren't you? You're even wetter now, aren't you?"

And it's true, all of it. I am, I was, and I am. I nod my head, looking down, mouth still filled with your fingers.

"Well, you can't help it. You just love cock, and you love being used like a little fucktoy. No need to try to hide it or feel bad about it. It's just what you are, isn't that right, darling?"

I nod again, flicking my tongue between your fingers.

"Well, baby girl, I am going to give you a chance to earn some. We'll play that game that I like, and that you like so much-- the one with the little glass plugs. But first, I want you to get up, lean over the sofa, and pull up your skirt."

I rise and comply, both dreading and wanting what is coming. As I am bent over the sofa with my ass exposed, I am trembling with anticipation. I can hear you behind me, pacing a bit, and I can feel your eyes on me even as I am looking in the other direction.

"I am going to spank you now, for being late. You know I don't like that," you say, chuckling sarcastically. As it happens, I think you quite like it when I give you any excuse at all to spank and chastise me, but I keep that thought well to myself as I nod in agreement and understanding.

"You might have planned better, and avoided this. Or, for that matter, you could have made a quick call while you were practically parked on the freeway. A simple little call would have made this unnecessary. But you didn't plan well, and you didn't call ahead, and now you have to take a punishment."

I nod my head again, trying to keep the cheeks of my ass relaxed so it wouldn't hurt so bad when the first blow landed. But nothing can really prepare me for the sharp strike of your hand against my ass. I whimper and take it as you spank me over and over. I feel so completely submissive at this time, just allowing whatever you want to do to happen. I feel tears welling up in my eyes, and let them fall, trailing down my blushing cheeks. When you finally stop, I can feel the cool air against the burning heat of my ass cheeks, and I can feel the heat of your body as you move behind me and begin lightly stroking my ass.

"You're going to have a hard time sitting for a day or two," you say, gently stroking my ass. I'd like to think you are admiring the redness that covers it as you do so.

"Remember what you did wrong every time it stings."

"Yes, sir. Thank you for correcting me," I say, still facing away from you, eyes bright with tears. My face is burning with shame over a mix of feelings, not least of which is regret at disappointing you (or even "disappointing" you). And, of course, there's the delicious flush of shame due to the fact that I am a grown woman who somehow earned a spanking through being irresponsible—and who likes it when that happens.

You pat me on the ass in something that would have probably been considered a reassuring manner if the area wasn't so inflamed and sensitive, and say cheerfully, "OK, little miss slut, now that all that unpleasantness is done, run to the bedroom, take off all your clothes, and get into inspection position on the bed. Time to earn a cock in your mouth! I'll be there in a few minutes. Be waiting for me with your ass nice and high, or there will be trouble! Oh, and don't talk. You can't talk until I tell you so."

I scurry out of the room and towards the bedroom. I take off my skirt, shirt, and bra, and lay them aside carefully. Then, I climb up onto your bed on my hands and knees, spread my legs nice and wide, and put my face down, looking off to the side towards the door. My body is a covered in hot areas—my spanked ass, my blushing face, my simmering pussy, and all I can think about is sex as I wait for you.

Several minutes go by with me displaying myself like this to an empty room... and maybe a neighbor or two, since the curtains aren't drawn. I am tempted to play with my pussy while I wait for you, but I know you want me to ask permission every time I do that, and you haven't given me permission for two whole days. I instead focus on clenching and pulsing my pussy, in an attempt to both maintain my arousal and keep myself tight for your cock whenever you decide to use my pussy in that way.

Finally, after what seems like an eternity, you come into the room.

"I smell your sex, you naughty girl," you say, as you seat yourself behind me on the edge of the bed. My pussy pulses and quivers involuntarily as you sit so close. I can't see what you are doing, but I am hoping you are looking at my exposed ass and pussy and enjoying what you are seeing.

Your fingers begin to trace the outlines of my ass and thighs, carefully avoiding my glistening labial folds, I begin to rock back and forth a bit, unconsciously, and you stop and say, "Don't make me have to correct you again. Stay still. This isn't for you to enjoy, it's for me to inspect you. I want a good look at my ass and my pussy. "

I whimper again and try to settle.

You stop touching me for a second and lie down so that you are looking into my face.

"You really want to talk and beg right now, don't you, kitten? But you know it isn't time, yet, right?"

I nod yes, lip pushed out into a pout.

"Do you want me to help you be good?" you ask, with a tender tone in your voice.

I nod again, quickly.

You get up briefly, and return with two items in your hand. One is a traditional ball gag, and the other is a gag with a small, thick dildo to go into the wearer's mouth.

"Which one do you want, baby girl? I know you need something to suck on to keep your slutty mouth happy. You always need something in you, don't you? Now, tell me which one."

I nod yes to agree with your question, and gesture with my head towards to ball gag.

You get up for a moment, put the other gag away, and then return to the bed. I can feel you behind me when suddenly I feel a strange pressure and sensation on my pussy. I realize that you are shoving the ball gag against the opening of my pussy and rolling it around in the slippery wetness there, and then, just as quickly as this stimulation started, it stopped.

You lie back down beside me, and put the ball gag next to my mouth. I open my mouth and accept it. It is very wet, and tastes of pussy. I lift up my head enough so that you can fasten the straps of the gag, and then whimper as I think about how dirty I am, presenting my ass and pussy to you with a mouth full of rubber and the taste of my own sluttiness.

You get back in position behind me, and begin to play with the glistening folds of my sex. I whimper and moan as you gently stroke and pet me.

"You are such a dirty little girl," you say, still stroking and petting me. "Just imagine what I am seeing now. You, all spread out, so desperate for cock that you are willing to go through all this just for the chance to beg for it. But you can't even beg for it, because your slutty mouth had to have something in it! Poor baby girl. How does that pussy juice and rubber taste in your mouth?"

"Mmm," I say, not even sure what I mean by that.

"'Mmm,' indeed," you say, mockingly. I feel myself blush again.

Your fingers continue tracing delicate patterns, and my pussy starts pulsing and quivering, which is something you can clearly see from where you are.

"'Mmm'," you say again. "I saw that quivering pussy. I think I am going to check it out." You penetrate me with a finger, and my pussy grips tightly around it, hoping desperately for some help in getting off and getting a long awaited orgasm. I moan and begin to rock myself back and forth, trying to fuck myself on your hand.

"So desperate. So horny. So naughty," you say. You remove your hand, and I come to a halt, whimpering and almost crying with frustration.

"Do you want the gag off? So you can get out of this situation, maybe earn some cock? Are you going to be Daddy's sweet, good girl?"

I nod frantically, eyes wide

You unfasten the gag and take it out, lie down looking into my face again, and ask, "What will you do to get fucked, baby girl? Tell me."

"Whatever you want, Daddy!" I say, gasping. And I mean it, utterly and totally. My sincerity is written all over my face. My body is on fire, and anything I can do to get fucked is my only priority besides pleasing you. "I'll suck your cock for as long as you like, put a big scary plug in my ass, rub your cock between my tits until you come on my face... whatever you want. You tell me, and I'll do it. Just... please let me have it, Daddy!"

You pat my head reassuringly, and say, "That's my sweet, good girl. You will do whatever I want. And I'll fuck you just the way you like... later."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lately

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 395 milliseconds