• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • All Black Cuckold Fantasies

All Black Cuckold Fantasies

I pushed my cock into Kasim Muhammad's asshole, and the big Black man squealed. I smacked his hairy Black ass and told him to shut the fuck up. Looking at us while fingering her pussy, Kasim's sexy wife, a chocolate-skinned Somali beauty named Khadija, winked at us. Clearly the Black woman was turned on by the sight of a well-endowed white male fucking her husband in the ass. I gripped Kasim's hips tightly and rammed my cock up his shit hole. I always wanted to try this, reverse the whole cuckold fantasy thing, you know? In most cuckold stories, a big Black guy dominates a white woman while her limp-dick white husband watches. I like to flip the script and dominate Blacks instead, you know?

In case you're wondering who in hell this is, my name is Gary O'Neill. I'm a five-foot-eight, slim and fit, forty-something, red-haired and green-eyed, openly bisexual gentleman from the town of Galway, in the beautiful nation of Ireland, living in the City of Calgary, Province of Alberta. Western Canada has been my home for three years now. I work as a contractor for various construction companies, and I am a first-rate adventurer. Love to travel, love to smoke and drink, and love to fuck. Oh, and I love to fuck Black guys and the odd Black female, in every sense of the word. I discovered both my bisexuality and my sexual penchant for men and women of African descent while studying computer science at the University of Belfast and my life hasn't been the same since.

I like to meet tall, good-looking and well-endowed Black men for sexual fun. I'm always a top and I have a good time with these Black studs. I like to bend them over and stuff their sexy Black asses with my thick white cock. To a lesser extent I am sexually attracted to Black women. I've been with five Black women and perhaps eleven Black men in my lifetime, and I'm forty one years old. I haven't had the privilege of hooking up with a Black couple before, though. That's why I am savoring this wonderful sexual encounter with this sexy Black couple. They're from a conservative Muslim nation in the Horn of Africa, believe it or not. I know, that's the last place you would expect swingers to come from, right? I guess people can definitely surprise you with the shit they do and what they're really into, if you know what I mean.

Kasim and his wife Khadija contacted me online and told me about their fantasies. We talked on the phone and online for three weeks before they invited me into their home for some wicked fun. I got to know them both quite well before we agreed on certain rules for when I came over to do the nasty. They're both from the town of Mogadishu, the Capital of Somalia, and have been living in the Confederation of Canada for ten years now. Kasim recently told his wife Khadija that he is bisexual and to his immense surprise, she was okay with it. Wow, a Black Muslim couple where the husband is bisexual and the pair is into swinging. Now you've seen just about everything, right? I shudder to think about what the Prophet Mohammed would say if he knew there were Muslim swingers out there. Dear Khadija and Kasim, I promise you that you haven't seen anything yet!

I flipped Kasim on his back and raised his hairy legs in the air while pumping my cock into his asshole. He just lay there and took it like the bitch he was. I always knew that underneath all their religious craziness and macho swagger, Muslim guys were punks and Kasim Muhammad was definitely living proof. Khadija joined us after donning a shiny alabaster strap-on dildo. Kasim had been screaming non-stop as I pounded his well-lubricated but nevertheless tight ass with powerful thrusts of my thick Irish cock. Khadija silenced him by stuffing his mouth with her strap-on dildo. Obediently he began sucking her dildo with the same passion he sucked my cock earlier. Khadija and I high-fived each other as we filled Kasim's holes with our respective pricks. Khadija seemed to really enjoy helping me dominate her husband, and I was most thankful for her help. Not that I needed it, of course, but having it did help make things extra special.

I continued to relentlessly pound Kasim's ass until I felt just about ready to cum. I pulled out of him and removed the condom. I was about to tell Kasim to get ready but his darling wife, the Somali beauty known as Khadija beat me to the punch. She ordered him to get on his knees and he complied, kneeling before me. Before I could say anything Kasim grabbed my cock and greedily sucked it, draining me of every last drop of cum. He licked my cock and balls like his life depended on it. A Black Muslim male slut sucking the thick white cock of a dominant white male in front of his bossy Black Muslim wife. Now THAT is definitely not something you see every bloody day. And now, the piece de resistance, if you will.

I ordered Khadija to kneel before me and the tall and chubby, big-bottomed Somali woman obeyed my command. I made her polish my thick cock with her succulent mouth while Kasim watched. Afterwards, I put on a condom then bent Khadija over, face down and ass up. I thrust two fingers into her wet, hairy pussy. I tasted them, and smiled. She tasted so damn good. Muslim pussy from Somalia is delicious. Small wonder Muslim men are so possessive of them. They don't want Christian men like myself to get a taste. That's why they call us kafirs or infidels. They're afraid of us. I began fucking Khadija right in front of Kasim. I slammed my cock deep into her pussy, making her squeal just like I made her husband squeal as I fucked him in the ass earlier. Kasim watched with wide eyes as I ravaged his wife by pounding her really hard with my thick white cock.

Oh, yeah. I made Khadija scream and curse as I fucked her cunt really hard, but I didn't stop there. I spread her ass cheeks, applied lubricant to her anus and pressed my dick against her backdoor. I told the Somali slut that I was going to fuck her in the ass. She trembled with excitement and spread her big black ass cheeks wide open for me. Gleefully I pushed my cock into the Black woman's asshole. I gripped her wide hips tightly as I began fucking her in the ass with a song in my heart. I filled Khadija's asshole with my dick, pounding her mercilessly. I pushed my dick deep into her shit hole, until she finally begged for mercy. I pulled my cock out of her now gaping asshole and admired my handiwork. Total sinkhole effect, dude. Nice. I spat in Khadija's asshole and ordered Kasim to lick her ass. The Black Muslim dude obeyed just like the slut he was.

I looked at Kasim and Khadija, and congratulated myself on how thoroughly I dominated them. We concluded this remarkable evening by showering together, then I left the residence of Kasim and Khadija Muhammad. They thanked me for a wonderful time, and I thanked them for a truly amazing experience. I got back in my Mercedes Benz and left. I was smiling from ear to ear. I was still smiling when I felt my cell phone buzzing. I checked to see who it was, and grinned when I saw. It was a message from Marcus, a twenty-something Jamaican guy from the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario, who's studying civil engineering at the University of Calgary. He's tall and sexy, with a big dick, a nice body and a nice ass. He just texted me that his blonde girlfriend Amber Hauser is out of town for the coming weekend, and he needs my "special talents". I think I can accommodate him, don't you?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • All Black Cuckold Fantasies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 656 milliseconds