• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sex for Money, Rent, & Food Ch. 06

Sex for Money, Rent, & Food Ch. 06

Chapter 6

The late, great Michael Clarke Duncan was small compared to Mr. X

"Well, yeah, Mr. X is what he refers to himself as, so I'm not about to ask him for his real name or for an ID just to have sex with you. Anyway, I need you to get over here fifteen minutes ago. He'll be here any minute."

"I need a ride, Larry."

"A ride? Do I look like your chauffeur? Take a fucking cab or the bus, just get here now."

"I can't take a fucking cab or the bus, Larry. With what I'm wearing, this short skirt, white blouse, red high heels, and with my hair parted and tied in pigtails, I look like a God damn teenager turned hooker. Did you forget we live in a small town? In the way that I look wearing all this makeup and with my lips covered with red lipstick, taking a cab or a bus is out of the question. People know who I am. People will talk. Now, if you were to buy me that car that we discussed then—"

"A car? Fuck you, June. I'm not buying you any car," said Larry raising his voice in the phone."

"Never mind then. I just won't go," said June. "I'll stay home."

"Won't go? Stay home? Wait. Hold on. You have to come," said Larry with a long pause. "Okay, okay, I'm leaving now to pick you up and you'd better be standing out front waiting for me."

"Thanks, Larry."

June watched for Larry through her hall window. She stepped out on her front porch when she saw his car come speeding down her street.

"Wow," he yelled out his window when she walked up to his car. "You look hot. You certainly look the part. Mr. X is going to like you, especially in that short skirt and unbuttoned blouse," he said reaching out his hand to grab a handful of her breast through her bra.

"Thank you, Larry," she said slapping his hand away. She walked around his car to get in on the other side and spread her legs wide to get in his car. "I feel so exposed," she said with a laugh.

With her skirt nearly up to her crotch, when she sat, Larry reached over to grab a feel of her shapely, naked thigh.

"Did you shave your pussy?" He looked at her when she didn't answer. Then, he moved his right hand between her legs as he drove with his left hand. "Lemme see," he said coaxing her with his hand to lift her short skirt and move her panty. "Show me your pussy, June."

"Mind your manners, Larry," she said slapping his hand away as if she was his mother and he was reaching for food before saying grace. "Baby soft, my smooth as silk pussy is for paying customers only and not for you."

"Okay, okay, I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget to shave off your fur. You had quite the bush on you before. I really need this guy to be a repeat customer. The last thing I want to do is to piss him off by you not shaving your beaver. I don't want to lose him. He's a big paying customer."

"We're covered, Larry. You just worry about driving me to Mr. X and I'll take care of the rest," said June. "That is, unless you'd like to suck his cock yourself."

"I'm all man, June. I don't do guys," said Larry shooting her a look.

Instead of being nervous about having sex for money with a stranger, she was more concerned about her kids and her little life. She had four hours before she had to pick up her kids at her cousin's house, the next town over. The money she made tonight allowed her to arrange for her cousin, Sally, to babysit the kids, whenever she needed. It was a sweet arrangement so long as it continued and so long as she prostituted herself for money. Sally didn't have skills enough to get a job that paid what June was willing to pay her an hour to sit with her kids. Besides, the kids loved going to her house because she had a cat, a dog, a horse, and two ducks.

"You never told me what this Mr. X looks like, Larry." June looked at him while watching his face for any clues to his lies.

"Um, looks like? I didn't? I thought I did." He looked at her. "Well, do you know that Michael Clarke Duncan dude, the actor that played in the Green Mile and who just died recently, he's tall and, oh shit, he's here now."

Mr. X pulled up front just as Larry pulled in his driveway. He let June out and she went in through the back, so as not to be seen prematurely and spoil Mr. X's surprise.

Imported from Detroit, he had a fancy car. A shiny Chrysler 300 SRT8 with the 6.1 liter 425hp Hemi engine stroked and massaged to over 500hp, his car had every factory option, including some that were custom installed, such as gull wing doors. Instead of chrome trim, he had gold trim with 20" gold plated wheels and grille, blacked out windows, and a custom gold and black paint job that made the car look more like a Bentley Continental than a Chrysler.

Wishing she could just leave her life behind, she wished she could go for a long ride with Mr. X. Instead of his doors opening out in the way of a normal car, they opened up like one of those expensive, imported, Italian sports cars, a Lamborghini Countach. She remembered her husband telling her about the supercar and showing her one at the auto show that they attended a lifetime ago before they were married and when they were happy.

When he stood out of the car, she couldn't believe her eyes. She didn't so mind that he was a black man but she had never seen a man as big. A massive man, he was enormous. Bald, black, and built, he was beautiful. Either his car was low, very low, to the ground or he was a giant. She figured the latter was more the truth than the former, especially when she saw him standing next to Larry. He dwarfed him. Easily, he was a foot taller than Larry and weighed more than twice as much. Mr. X was one big, black, beautiful man.

Standing about 6'8" tall, Mr. X was tall alright. Larry failed to tell June that Mr. X was a black man. Being that his God given name was Malcolm, Mr. X was his aptly given nickname and the name he was known by to his friends, family, and employees. June peeked out Larry's window as Mr. X emerged from his automobile. Just as she had never seen a car such as this before, she had never seen a man as big. His car was beautiful and he was magnificent.

Having never been with a black man before, a faithful wife and only having sex with her husband, and recently with Larry, she didn't know how she'd feel about having sex with a black man. Without doubt, she was curious. Without doubt, she was attracted to him. A man so big and powerfully built, swallowing her body whole, she'd feel so safe in his arms.

She wondered what his cock looked like. She wondered if his cock was as proportional in size to his height. Her husband had an average cock and Larry's prick was even smaller. She imagined, in the way that he and his car were bigger than life, that his cock would be too.

"Hi, Mr. X, nice to see you again." Larry shook his hand. "Nice car, Mr. X. Is it new?" Larry walked around the car as if he was a potential buyer at a custom, Chrysler dealership. "Do you think that I could take it for a spin around the block?"

"No, Larry," he said with a big, wide, white smile. "No one drives my car," in his deep baritone voice.

She watched the verbal exchange noticing that Larry looked as nervous as he looked ridiculously small standing next to him. When he shook his hand, Larry's hand disappeared in the meaty mitt of Mr. X as if Malcolm was wearing a catcher's mitt.

"So, how you doin', Larry? I caught a quick glimpse of that special someone you got for me when that pretty, young thing ran inside your house from around back," said Mr. X pointing to Larry's house.

"I promised you something special, Mr. X, and I know you won't be disappointed. Matter of fact, Tiffany is my new girl that I recruited just for you. She's special, if you know what I mean," said Larry winking.

Apparently, after seeing how good June looked, Larry felt the need to give her a proper call girl name that equaled her hot appearance. Only, having just thought of the name, he didn't think to tell June her new name was Tiffany.

"Is that right? Tiffany," he looked at Larry with suspicion. "That names sound too delicate for me. With me being so big, I don't want to break her," he said with a booming laugh. "That name evokes an expensive crystal chandelier or a fine piece of jewelry from Tiffany's."

Not your average bear, Mr. X was born in Detroit and educated in Michigan. Thinking that he was a retired basketball or football player, no one would believe that he graduated from the University of Michigan top of his class with honors. After acing the college boards, prouder of earning a four year college scholarship more for his intelligence than for his athletic abilities, he was chosen for their basketball and football programs but declined both their offers. Seeing the bigger picture and perhaps a bit snobbish in his preference of education over sports, the president of the university was more pleased to see an underprivileged black man earn a quality education than wasting his life and intellectual talents playing sports.

"Yes, sir, Mr. X. That's her name. Only someone as beautiful and sexy should have such a name. C'mon inside and I'll introduce you to Tiffany," he said stopping to look at the car again. "I can pull your car in my driveway for you, Mr. X," said Larry holding out his hands for the car keys.

"You live on a dead end street, Larry, and I haven't seen a car drive down here," said Mr. X looking around the neighborhood. "With all the security devices I've installed on that car along with my own personal security that I carry around with me," he said opening his jacket to flash Larry the butt end of a pearl handled gun. "I'm sure my car will be fine where it is."

"Wow! That's a big gun, Mr. X. What is that a 44, a 45? May I see it?"

"No, Larry. Just as you can't drive my car, you can't see my gun. Licensed to carry a concealed weapon, I never pull my gun unless I'm gonna use it or clean it," he said giving Larry a deadly stare.

"Let's go inside the house, Mr. X," said Larry.

"Oh, my God," said June out loud while watching Mr. X standing outside with Larry. "Definitely, for someone so big, he must have a huge cock. This guy will split me in half. I don't think I could get my mouth around him if his cock mirrors the size of him."

She watched from the window as Mr. X followed Larry up the front porch steps and onto the porch. She heard the wooden steps groan from the enormous weight of him. Suddenly, remembering Larry's description and reference, Michael Clarke Duncan from the movie, The Green Mile, came to mind again, only this man was bigger and better looking. She remembered her husband telling her that, by using special boots and camera angles, they made Michael Clarke Duncan appear much bigger than his 6'4 ½, 260 pound frame in the movie.

Heavier when he died, ballooning up to 300 pounds, this Mr. X guy was at least 6'8" and had to weigh over 300 pounds. Yet with him being so tall, he didn't look fat, just built. He had muscles everywhere. His neck and his arms appeared bigger than her waist. What the Hell would Larry do to protect her should this guy get out of hand?

"After you, Mr. X," said Larry holding the screen door for his most special customer.

Mr. X's face lit up when he spotted June standing in the middle of the living room smiling.

"Tiffany, this is Mr. X," said Larry giving June a wink and the thumbs up sign. "Mr. X, this is Tiffany."

"Nice to meet you," said June shooting Larry a look while staring up and shaking Mr. X's hand. "My name is June and not Tiffany," she said glaring at Larry. Larry sometimes confuses me with another one of his girls. He has so many women working for him," she said even though she knew she was his one and only prostitute.

"It's my pleasure to meet you, June. Everything that Larry said you are, you are so very beautiful," he said twirling her around by her fingertips. "My mother's name was June."

"Really?"

"Yes, it was. Normally, people name a baby girl June if she's born in June, but my Granddaddy loved the summertime and hated the winter. With June born in the dead of winter, he'd be damned if he was going to name his daughter January," said Mr. X laughing out loud with a thunderous roar.

June and Larry laughed with Mr. X too.

"Well, I was born in June, Mr. X. Matter of fact, I was born on Flag Day, June 14th."

"Please call me Malcolm."

"Okay, Malcolm, shall we get down to business," said Larry.

"Not you, Larry. You can continue calling me Mr. X." He gave Larry a look that could remove wallpaper. "I only invited the lady to call me Malcolm."

"Yes, sir, sorry, of course, Mr. X," said Larry rubbing his hands together as if he was a fly finding food. "What do you have in mind for tonight?"

"Well," he said looking from Larry to June, "I have a good feeling about this woman. I like you, June. Matter of fact, I've never been in such a good mood as I am now."

"Thank you, Malcolm," said June beaming a smile.

"This woman is so much better than the fat, ugly, toothless whores you've been trying to peddle me," he said turning to give Larry another mean stare.

"Yeah, well, you know, Mr. X—"

Without even acknowledging him with a look, Mr. X looked held up a hand that was bigger than his whole head in front of his face.

"You interrupted my thought process little man. I wasn't done talking."

"I'm sorry, Mr. X. I apologize for interrupting you. Please continue with your thought process."

"After meeting June, tonight is a very special occasion, very special, indeed," he said again looking at June from head to toe before wrapping a big arm around her waist. "I'd like to take this lady for a trip around the world." With that, he reached in his pocket and pulled out a roll of money and deposited it in Larry's hand.

As if the head teller at a bank, Larry quickly counted the stack of hundred dollar bills. He counted it again to make sure of the amount. Then, he held the money up to the light to make sure it was real until Mr. X shot him a look.

"There's, um, one thousand, two thousand, $2,500 here, Mr. X," said Larry giving it a quick count again to make sure. Mr. X had already turned away and was walking off with June. "Do you want fries with that?" Asked Larry under his breath while watching June and Mr. X disappear in the bedroom together.

"When I told Larry to get me someone special," he said sitting on the bed, "I never thought he'd find someone as fine as you. You're special," he said. "Someone who looks as good as you do should be making movies instead of sucking cock."

"Well, thank you, Malcolm."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, you're paying me to do whatever you want. I can certainly answer a question."

"Why do you do this? Why do you prostitute yourself?"

"Actually, I just started and aside from being forced to have sex with Larry, you're my first customer." June sat beside him on the bed. "My husband, after turning to the bottle, lost more than his job a while back. He lost his will to work and to provide for his family. I do this to keep a roof over me and my three kids' heads."

"And your husband, what does he think about you sleeping with other men."

"My husband? I threw his ass out after I caught him in bed naked with my Mom."

"Damn, I read stories about dudes into fucking their mothers and mother-in-laws on Literotica. Unless your mother looks as good as you do, that's nasty for husband to have sex with his mother-in-law.

"What about you? Why do you do it? Why do you have sex with prostitutes?"

"It's easier and uncomplicated. There's no love, just sex. My wife won't give me sex anymore, hasn't for years. Don't get me wrong. She loves me and I love her. We've been together since we were kids, but she's lost that lovin' feelin' when she developed a low opinion of herself. She's depressed. All she does is sit around the house and eat. She's eating herself to death is what she's doing," he said with sadness.

"Has she been to a doctor, a nutritionist, or a personal trainer? It may be something as simple as hormone replacement, a special diet, and/or an exercise program."

"Doctor? Nutritionist? Personal Trainer? Lucille doesn't believe in any of that. She never leaves the house. All of her problems are due to her weight. She's very heavy. If she needs anything, she needs a psychiatrist to unravel all that's wrong with her but she won't go see one." He took a big sigh.

"What do you think happened to her to make her like that?" June looked at him with kindness.

"Oh, I know what happened to her," said Malcolm with a booming voice. "She was raped, gangbanged, when she was young, when we were first married. She was a very beautiful woman and when she was raped, she didn't want to be beautiful no more, so she ate. Fat or skinny, I still loved my Lucille."

"We all have a story to tell, I guess, Malcolm."

"Yeah, well, some of us no longer have a story to tell. I found the motherfuckers who raped my Lucille and who caused her such misery and me such pain." She watched Malcolm make an angry face and slow, white knuckled fist. "Trust me, those niggars won't be rapin' anyone no more or tellin' stories about what they did to this one and to that one. I fixed them all and I fixed them for good."

"That's good, albeit a bit scary, Malcolm," she said pausing. "Like you do, I believe in an eye for an eye too." June looked at the diamond rings he wore, the fat gold bracelet that barely fit around his big wrist, and the thick, shiny gold chain that hung from his huge neck. "Just curious, if you don't mind my asking, with all your bling, what do you do for a living?"

"Normally, not wanting to give away my identity, as if I'd be hard to find," he said with a big laugh. "I'd never tell a woman of the night my business, but I trust you and I like you, June. I own a car accessory store. We sell wheels and custom stuff. If ever you need something for your car, come see me. I'll take care of you," he said smiling handing her a business card.

"I don't even own a car and Larry won't buy me one to get around," she said with sadness.

"I thought everyone in America own at least one car," he said giving her a curious stare. "I love cars. Cars are my passion."

"That explains your car. I love your car, especially those doors. I'd love to go for a ride in it with you."

"You would?"

"Oh, yeah, I'd love to go for a ride in your car."

He looked at her and smiled.

"What d'ya say we get outta here and buy us some food. I'm hungry. I'm always hungry," he said with a big laugh and putting his hands on his knees to push himself up from the bed.

"Sure, that'd be fun."

"Only, I don't think you can go into some of the fine eating establishments that I frequent dressed like that," he said laughing. "We'll have to do takeout and eat in the car, if you don't mind."

"Yeah, I do look a bit ridiculous, don't I?"

"Actually, to me, you look exactly the way I'd want my woman to look."

"Well, thank you again, Malcolm. I really like you."

"And I like you too, June."

June and Malcolm emerged from the bedroom.

"That's it? You're done? Gees, that was fast. Didn't I tell you she was good, Malcolm, sorry, I mean, Mr. X? Hey, where are you going?"

"For a ride," said June. "I'll see ya later, Larry."

Once June was outside, Malcolm turned around and stepped inside to confront Larry.

"You touch her again and I'll kill you," he said screwing a big, stiff, index finger in his chest as if it was the barrel of his gun. "You dig?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll never touch her again," said Larry taking a step back from the big man.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sex for Money, Rent, & Food Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds