• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Scholar

The Scholar

A new client. I carefully scan the documentation to ensure he's past his eighteenth birthday and has passed the physical. I leave my desk and walk into the classroom, which looks more like a formal sitting room. He looks up and I don't give him any time to think.

"Kiss me."

He stands, moves over to stand next to me.

I feel his lips touch mine, the pressure tentative, careful. He's frightened. I pull back, open my eyes.

"That was so nice. A sweet kiss, saying that you like me."

"Thank you." He is sweet. Someone raised this one right. Let's see if I can find the fire in this one.

"This time, kiss me like you intend to make me glad that I'm a woman." That's oblique, but we'll see how it goes.

This time he pushes a little harder. His hand comes up to the back of my head, controlling the kiss, our time together.

I part my lips, waiting.

Here it comes, at last, his tongue enters me, starts exploring. I try to pull away and he offers just a hint of resistance before he releases me.

Excellent. Men are naturally agressive. That will work for now.

He looks frightened, again.

"Don't worry, I liked it just fine. It's just, you surprised me."

"I'm sorry. I'm not sure what to do."

I laugh, "No, it's my bad. Every time a girl offers some resistance, it's not because she wants you to stop. Sometimes, it's playful, wanting you to assert yourself. You held me just a moment, there, and guess what, I liked it. You took control. I want that."

His face relaxed. He's flush, I can tell he wants the lesson to continue. I do have his attention, so...

"Now, always remember Rule Number One - - -"

His color drops just a bit. "No means No."

I want to smile. He's reviewed the brochure I sent over to prepare him.

"Yes. You'll have to deal with silly girls, and serious ones, smart ones and some not so smart, experienced girls and inexperienced. Most of the time, they don't know what to do any more than you do. If you're open to their feelings and sensitive, you'll have a hint of what to do next. At best, it is a mutual exploration. Try it and see, and always?"

"Look for feedback!"

"That's right. Now, what do I want you to do next?"

"I'm not sure."

"I'm not running away screaming, so why don't you try something?"

He looks into my eyes, then reaches up and brushes back my hair, strokes my ear, and rests his hand on my shoulder. I have a winner!

I close my eyes, tilt my head, and part my lips for him.

His kiss begins tenderly, his hand strokes my neck and his other hand moves around my waist. This one has potential!

The kiss deepens and I open my lips for him. His tongue enters me, wrestles mine a bit, but he doesn't stop until he has control. I'm responding.

I suck on his tongue, gently, massaging his. My hands rise to his shoulders, rubbing them, feeling their strength.

I pull back long enough to say, "Kiss my neck, darling." I bend away to offer it to him.

He moves down and begins kissing my neck, passionately kissing and sucking. I pause and enjoy this a bit. Finally, I moan for him.

"That means keep doing that..." He does up and down, up and down, then switches sides, forcing my head to tilt the other way. Oh, my, he's taking over, yes, yes, yes...

"Don't stop, but listen. What you're doing is perfect, keep going. But now is when I want you to slip my dress and bra straps off my shoulders."

"How am I supposed to know when it's okay?"

I moan again for him. "A moan of pleasure might mean keep going and it might be okay to try something more. If it's not okay, she'll stop you. The way she stops you tells you if you went too far or if you're supposed to keep doing the old thing but stop doing the new thing."

He pulls away, looks into my eyes, then his hands move to my shoulders, and gently, oh so gently, slowly, oh so slowly, slips first one strap down, then the other. In his eyes, I see no hesitation, no doubt. They do not ask, they command.

"Ohhhh..."

With a single movement, his lips move to my chest. He kisses my skin passionately, his tongue tastes of me, his eyes, oh, his eyes as they savor the flavor.

My flavor.

I am...

"Stop. Now."

"What?" His tone furious, imperious, his eyes flashing with ...no, not anger, with passion. Passion. I wanted to see the fire.

Here it is.

My lover, to whom I was so ready to surrender, to give all I had, pulls away from me. His arms drop and I watch as he trembles in his lust. His lust for me.

"You didn't do anything wrong." My voice is calm, controlled, but focused.

"Why...?"

"I stopped you because I wasn't the teacher, any more. I lost myself to you. I wanted you to ... keep going, and to have me..."

Now, the anger, "Isn't that what is supposed to happen?"

Careful, now, careful, "No, I'm supposed to maintain my composure at all times. If I surrender myself, I'm not observing, not critiquing, not doing my job."

"How can we proceed?"

I laugh. The bottom line. These students can be so challenging, but their desire is ... constant.

"We'll set aside the natural progression of seduction and take up some of the specific skills. I promise you'll enjoy those, as well."

"I need a moment alone, in the bathroom, yes, in the bathroom..."

I laugh, "No, no, that would be counter-productive. If you need relief, it's better if I help you out. You can do it yourself when you're alone. Here, you have me."

He's confused, again, "What do you mean."

I reach out and cover his obvious erection in his pants with my hand. I'm careful not to move it - he'll respond if I do.

"You have your choice of my mouth, my pussy, or my bottom."

"What?"

"You need relief, obviously, and I'm here to provide it, in the interest of the lesson. I'll choose if you're finding it difficult."

"Maybe you'd better. I'm still not sure..."

"Very well. There will come a time when you and your lover's passion requires expression, and you don't have a lot of time. Here is one way to deal with that situation which both of you will find satisfying. First, stand in front of me."

He stands, more closely than ever before.

"Now, take me in your arms and kiss me, passionately, but hurriedly."

He does this just fine. We're making progress. I enjoy the kiss but quickly pull back from him.

I can see the urgency in his eyes.

"Now flip me around facing away from you, and push my upper body down toward the back of the couch. Focus on doing this urgently, but carefully, You're in control, communicating to me what I must do to please you, but not forcing me to do something I don't want to do. Gently is not right, harshly is not right, but you must be firm."

He turns me around and pushes down on my shoulders so that my arms move down to support myself on the back of the couch. He's a bit too brusque, but that is the hardest part of this. He will learn and for now, he is quite aroused, I remember.

"Good, now reach down and pull up my dress and slip so that my bottom is exposed."

He's really awkward at this, but he manages. The garments fall back and he has to repeat it, but I find it charming he's so unfamiliar with female clothing.

He'll learn.

"Good, I know what you want, now, and you must hurry to complete this act. With one movement, slide your hand inside my panties and pull them down. If you must, shove them down so that they are out of your way. Ideally, this is all one motion. Don't pause, ybury your index finger in my pussy. Quickly, now!"

The panties are clingy and most men aren't used to dealing with stretchy garments, so this movement takes a bit of his attention to complete. Finally, I find his finger stroking up and down in the cleft, seeking the correct target. It feels quite nice, in any case. I'm aroused, but in control this time.

"There, it's higher up than you think. Yes, there, there. I'll teach you to pleasure my bottom in a later lesson. For now, you must fuck me with your finger a few times. You can enjoy the sensation and be certain that I am enjoying it as well."

"How do I know you want me to continue?"

"Look down and see how I've placed my feet."

"They're apart."

"That means I'm standing in such a way that makes me accessible to you. It's a good sign that I understand and want you to continue."

"Oh."

"Now, mix up your finger motions. Give me a few short strokes, then some deep ones."

He does this quite well. I moan again for him. It's only partly voluntary.

"How does my pussy feel?"

'It's so soft and wet. You're soaking wet and so very hot."

"That means you can put two or three fingers in and I'll enjoy it more, but for now, since we're pretending we're in a hurry, pull out your cock and put it where your fingers are..."

I feel a bit of fumbling and then something large and hard finds the entrance, lingers a bit, then presses urgently inside me.

"Oh, my, you're huge. This will be quite fun!" He's not remarkable, but certainly more than adequate. I'm hot, now, too.

He fucks me furiously. He's so aroused and his erection was causing him discomfort. I don't want him to come too quickly. Time for the teacher to return.

"Even when you're in a hurry, you can use some technique. It's exciting to me if despite the urgency, you slow down and tease me with slow, short strokes, just at the entrance. Give me a dozen that way, then surprise me with a sudden fierce thrust, all the way to the end."

It's not a surprise, but it still feels quite good.

"Now, mix it up. You can fuck me furiously, as hard and fast as you like, or you can mix up the short and long strokes. Make up a random string of numbers in your head and remember it."

He laughs at this, but fortunately does not stop. I sense he nears his orgasm and thrust my bottom back against him. I control the movements of my vagina, squeezing his cock to maximize the sensation for him. This takes him over the top quickly and I feel his sperm squirt into me, so hot and fast. Men are so copious when they're eighteen years old.

He starts to pull away, so I stop him, "Wait a minute. If you unplug now, I'll spill all over the couch." Never miss a chance to teach them their manners.

I reach under one of the pillows on the couch and pull out a hand towel, and cover myself as he withdraws. This is a special, tender moment of awkwardness when he should feel especially affectionate for me. I have to use it.

"There's another face towel in the bathroom. Moisten it and bring it to me"

He's back in a moment and I'm still standing there, somewhat awkwardly, holding my dress up in one hand and the towel in the other.

"My hands are full - perhaps you'd do the cleanup for me?"

He wipes me tenderly and gingerly, then dries me carefully.

We're left standing there, each with a towel in one hand. I let my dress and slip fall.

He looks at me quizzically, "What do we do, now?"

I burst into tears, "I don't know, what do you want to do?"

He takes me close to him once more (Yes!) and kisses my face, so gently and carefully, all over. He hugs me and I hug him back.

"Yes, that's right. The time immediately following sex is very, very important. We naturally feel affectionate and close to one another and it's fun to snuggle and cuddle and kiss. If you don't do this, your partner will feel you're a beast and just trying to use her as a toy. If she doesn't want to, watch out as her motives may be suspect."

"We were pretending we were in a hurry?"

"Yes, of course, but that just means the after-play is even more important. Even a single deep, passionate kiss can communicate your special feeling for your lover."

"What else should I do?"

He hugs me close and nuzzles my neck. It's quite nice.

"I'll expect a call tonight. Make no reference to our intimacy - just ask how I am in a way that communicates that it matters to you how I feel. Mention something you noticed about me that is new to you, that is important to you."

"Everything about you is new to me."

I laugh and touch his face with my fingertips, "Yes, of course it is. Here's a test."

He smiles, "Okay."

"Close your eyes."

He does.

"What color are my eyes?"

The look on his face is pure horror. I think he's going to cry.

I laugh loudly. He keeps his eyes closed.

"That's a good lesson for you. If you're going to be intimate with someone, first look at their eyes and remember the color."

He opens his eyes and looks carefully, "They're blue."

"Do you recognize my perfume?"

"I' m not really familiar..."

"It's called 'Pagan' and despite the name, it's quite subtle. What it is, though, is quite expensive."

"Do you use it all the time?"

"Oh, no, sweet, it's just for you, for our time together. When you graduate, I'll throw it away and never use it again."

He thinks about this.

"Tomorrow morning, I'll expect flowers. You must select them carefully, with me and with our relationship as the theme. If you've never studied the language of flowers, you can look it up tonight before your order."

"What is our relationship?"

"I am your Teacher, and you are my Scholar."

"May I kiss you before I go?"

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't and never ask, again."

He kisses me, still so sweet and innocent. I love my job.

"The kiss is the question and my kiss back is the answer."

"What will we do tomorrow?"

"You got my straps off my shoulders and we had to take a break. What does that suggest to you?"

"I enjoyed kissing your chest, immensely."

"There are treasures you haven't found, yet. We've much work to do."

"Will we have a relief break every time?" Of course, he wants to know.

"In love, Scholar, nothing is certain. All I promise is that with each session, you'll know more than you did before."

"Will we ever argue?"

"I'd be disappointed if we didn't. That will be our lesson tomorrow, then, you will learn to please me orally."

He gawks at me, "Why?"

"There will be occasions when you displease me and must be punished. To return to my good graces, you must do something very special for me. It's well that you learn how to learn how to please a woman. Now, go, quickly, lest our time of discontent begin immediately!"

He turns, moves to dress.

I pause at my door, smile at him and say, "Forget the flowers and you don't need to come tomorrow afternoon."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Scholar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 248 milliseconds