• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Daisy's Delight

Daisy's Delight

123

Daisy Porter really enjoyed her life as a fashion model in London, but now she is more interested in having a go at the more erotic side of modeling. Only 18 years old, tall, with long blonde hair and blue eyes and blessed with a beautiful face and a gorgeous figure, she easily meets the physical requirements for a successful career. Far more important, she exudes a certain sensuousness that is sure to repeatedly bring men back to feast their eyes on her face and body while they fantasize about how, given the opportunity, they would love to do much more than just gaze upon her beauty.

And, she has an inside track to achieve that status, after signing up with Girls Represented, a production firm that can and will see to it that the sexy girls working for them have plenty of exposure in every sense of the word. That is just what Daisy wants now, but it hasn't always been that way. Until recently, she was worried about whether or not she was enough of a woman to be able to do what would be expected of her. She is fully aware of her beauty, especially when nude. Her mirror tells her that, as do the eyes of men as they avidly follow her down the street, and the eyes of most men have been doing that since Daisy was in her mid-teens.

That was the situation even while she was still living in a small village in the Yorkshire Dales where, as in most small municipalities of rural England, every resident knows everybody else. Back then, Daisy expected to marry one of the local lads shortly after she became old enough and settle down with him so they could raise their children to be much like they were. That was the kind of life her mother and father led, as did most of the villagers, and they all thought of it as their destiny.

However, Daisy has something none of the other village girls or women have, and that is her striking beauty. This fact about her came to the attention of a large modeling agency, and they sent emissaries to her home to try to persuade the young beauty to come to work for them. They told how she could so easily achieve fame and fortune and avoid the dull life of a village matron, although they were much too tactful to use those exact words, because her parents were always involved in the discussions. The representatives of the agency were good at what they did, and they persuaded Daisy, who was only 16 years old then, to return with them to London, where she would begin her new career as a fashion model.

She was an immediate success on the stage and on the catwalk and, shortly after she reached her 18th birthday, the agency suggested she get involved in the more erotic side of modeling. They expected to make more money from her efforts, but she would also benefit greatly from the more lucrative contracts that would be hers. However, Daisy had some misgivings about living up to the very high expectations being placed on her. What caused those doubts was her fear that she did not have enough of the sexuality she believed would be necessary for her to achieve the very highest level of success. In fact, she actually feared she might be frigid.

Daisy liked the modeling she did, especially parading in front of hundreds of pairs of eyes wearing the tiniest bikinis or the skimpiest micro-mini skirts and halter tops, so the nudity required was not expected to be a problem. And, she always had a good time during sex with her young men. Daisy had gladly given up her virginity in Yorkshire shortly after reaching her 16th birthday, the age of consent in the United Kingdom, and had enjoyed regular sexual activities ever since. She achieved an orgasm the first time, or so she thought, and every time since. It was fun for her, but nothing even close to being as fabulous as she had been led to expect, and that was her concern.

Could she possibly be frigid, which was how she had heard of some women being described. To her, sex was a pleasant enough experience, but not all that much better than watching a good show on the telly or at the cinema or even reading a good book.

That changed one night in London shortly after Girls Represented made their proposal to the woman who had just turned eighteen years old. While Daisy was discussing her future with Molly Carpenter, the managing director, she spoke of her misgivings. Molly had seen hundreds of stills and videotapes and knew full well how Daisy came across to viewers, and she did her best to have her sexy protégé put aside those doubts, but the young woman was having none of it.

"I just don't feel all that much into sex," she told Molly, "and I'm afraid that will be plain for anybody to see."

The managing director firmly believed those fears to be without any foundation, but she knew better than to try to talk the young woman into doing something when she was not confident of her ability to do it. Instead, Molly decided to let Daisy persuade herself.

"You say sex is fun but nothing special. Did it ever occur to you that it might be the fault of your partners that you find sex to be something of a yawner? I've heard there is no such thing as a frigid woman, only clumsy men. Do you think that could be the problem?"

"I don't think so. Whatever boy or man I've been with, the result has been the same. We're making love, and I come, and it feels nice, and then he comes, and that's it. I wish there could be some more to it, because it feels really good up to that point. An anticlimax, I guess you could call it. My climaxes are always anticlimaxes."

"It shouldn't be that way. If I fix you up with a man I know, and he makes you feel like you've been told you should feel, would you reconsider? I still think you've been having sex with the wrong men, because the results, especially your orgasms, really should be what romance novelists write about."

Daisy thought about that for a minute. All her sex partners up till then had been young men she really liked. The idea of going to bed with some stranger, probably an older man, was not something she liked to contemplate. Even the thought made her feel rather slutty, since she had always heard and had come to believe the best sex is between people who have the right chemistry for each other. Still, she really liked the idea of being able to get into the more lucrative erotic side of modeling and, if that was the way she had to do it, then that was be the way she would do it.

"Alright, I'll try it. But, if I change my mind after you get me together with this bloke you have in mind, I won't have to do anything. If I decide to just walk out the door, that'll be my choice."

"Fair enough. You know you never have to do anything for this agency that you don't want to do."

The following evening, Daisy was introduced to Oliver in the sitting room of a posh hotel suite the agency keeps, usually for the use of visiting VIPs. He was a handsome man in his mid-thirties, with a well-trimmed mustache, long, dark hair and a muscular physique, and he worked as a free-lance photographer, sometimes doing work for Girls Represented. Being part of the industry, there had been no trouble persuading him to be the man to try to convince Daisy that she was, indeed, all woman. He had seen enough images of her scantily clad body that he was almost drooling at the opportunity.

Daisy decided to take a chance also, to see if she was really sensuous or just a pretty ice maiden. Even up until the last minute, she reserved the right to back out of the deal but, after a few minutes of small talk, she decided she rather liked the man. At least she liked him enough to use him to test herself, and she told Molly of her decision.

"I'm glad to hear that, Daisy, and you too, Oliver. I'll be back in a few hours, and I hope you decide to do what I believe is best for all concerned." She left then, leaving the couple to determine the future of the lovely woman, and confident of the result.

Oliver didn't really know how to start, because he was not any kind of gigolo or kept man of any kind. He was a man who really enjoyed sex with women and was certain it was at its best for either participant when they both received the maximum pleasure from it. He hoped he would be able to live up to Molly's expectations and give Daisy the kind of carnal experience such a beautiful and sexy young woman deserved. He began by placing his hand on her back to guide her to the open door to the other room and the waiting bed where the covers had already been turned down.

"Well, here we are, and there's the bed, he pointed out the obvious by saying, while still pressing gently against her back.

"Yes." She felt slightly awkward too, but Daisy was determined to go through with it. Not only had she made a commitment, she knew her future as a model depended on her responses to what she and the man with her would be doing in the king-sized wooden bed.

Daisy started walking in the direction indicated and they stopped beside the edge of the mattress, where they embraced. Oliver kissed her lips, but only with affection at first, then more aggressively, sliding his tongue deeply into her mouth. Daisy liked the sensation, as she always had with her boyfriends, and responded by opening her mouth and letting their tongues mingle.

"I think we should lie down," he suggested after he broke off one particularly passionate kiss.

"You're right." She could already feel herself becoming aroused, which was a good start. Still fully dressed except for her shoes, which she had left in the other room, Daisy climbed onto the very comfortable bed and lay on her back with a pillow nestling her head. Also barefoot, having left his shoes and socks in the sitting room too, Oliver followed and lay on his side next to her. He leaned over and resumed gently kissing Kate's lovely face, starting with her eyes and continuing with her lips. She has a highly kissable face, and he was already having a great time.

Daisy was enjoying it too. "Mmmmm," she murmured. "That feels good."

It felt just as good to Oliver, but he knew it could feel much better. He was lying on his right side, so he reached over with his left hand and started to unbutton Daisy's blouse. She saw what he was doing and took over that highly necessary task until the silky blue garment was lying open.

"Let me take this off," she suggested, sitting up and pushing the sleeve down one arm.

Oliver finished removing her blouse, took off his own shirt, and reached over to place them on a corner of the bed and out of their way. As he did so, Daisy reached up behind her back to unhook her bra and, when he was facing her again, the sexy wench was still sitting up and grinning at him while her hands held her cups in place. When she had his full attention, Daisy flung her arms wide, with the bra clutched in one hand. Oliver stared at one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen, and one which had been easily worth that special presentation.

Daisy is proud of her breasts, and rightly so. The succulent twins are big, but not so big as to be out of proportion to the rest of her body, and are topped by large, dark pink nipples. They are perfectly shaped and, from the way they jiggled and bounced with her every movement, it was obvious her breasts are completely natural. Oliver was speechless in his admiration, but his next actions said far more than mere words ever could have. He reached out, cupped a hand under either of the gorgeous mounds, and leaned forward to begin licking one of the nipples. After a few strokes, his mouth switched over to start pleasuring the other precious nubbin.

His reaction was something of a surprise to Daisy. She was quite accustomed to having her sex partners fondle her breasts, but usually they just squeezed, sometimes quite roughly. Oliver's hands were gently cupping and holding them in place while his tongue stroked her nipples, and his caresses felt much better than the attentions her breasts usually received. She lay on her back again, her head once more luxuriating in the pillow, while his hands and face stayed with her and his tongue continued its gentle fondling.

He continued licking her adorable pink nubbins, and Daisy's body started to squirm in pleasure under Oliver's mouth. He was having a terrific time too; she was far more beautiful lying on the bed beside him than she had been in the photos and videotapes he had seen. Right then, her facial beauty was less important, though, because her nipples had become so erect, he could feel the tiny ridges and the pebbly texture of her areolas as he licked.

"How on Earth," he wondered to himself, "could this hot, sensuous bird think she might be frigid? She's about as far from that as anybody I've ever seen or even heard of."

Oliver's oral ministrations continued; he opened his mouth as far as he could and drew in one of the luscious globes. With his lips forming a seal on the soft, smooth flesh, he started sucking and, while his mouth was working like a bellows, his tongue continued fondling Daisy's nipples. As when he had been licking her there earlier, he alternated between the delectable twins, and the highly aroused young woman's body writhed on the bed, thrusting her breasts up into the avid mouth that was giving her so much pleasure.

It was like nothing Daisy had ever felt before. She was already in a higher state of sexual excitement than she had ever been in, even when she was actually fucking, and she seemed to feel a three sided current of delight coursing between her nipples and her clit. Abruptly, she felt a joyful surge, and a burst of juices gushed from her pussy.

"I just came," she told the man who was still sucking her breasts.

"What? You couldn't have come yet. You will, but not yet and not for quite a while."

"But I can feel my fluid in my vagina. And I can smell it. Can't you?"

"That I can, and it's delightful. I'm sure it'll be delicious too. But you're just lubricating down there; you haven't come yet. When you do, you'll have no doubts about it." Having offered that assurance, his mouth resumed sucking her breasts and licking the lovely young woman's nipples, which was infinitely more fun to him than talking.

Daisy was quite surprised to hear that. She had always thought the rush of pleasure when her pussy produced the fluid, which Oliver described as being for lubrication, was her orgasm. It had always happened while a man was plunging his cock in and out of her, and it always felt good, if not as fabulous as she thought an orgasm should have. Besides that, when the man with her climaxed, whether in her hand or her pussy or once in her mouth, he always produced a gush of viscous fluid, so it had seemed reasonable and logical that her climax would be much the same as his.

If Oliver was right, it meant she still had a great deal of extremely pleasurable sex to look forward too, that night and in the future. Daisy smiled at that happy thought, luxuriated her head in the pillow and waited, hoping the handsome, dark-haired man would be proven to be right.

Although the juices did not mean she had climaxed, they did represent a kind of milestone that had been reached, and told Oliver it was time for his mouth to go farther down on Daisy's delectable form. He kissed either of her nipples a fond adieu and started to lick and kiss and nuzzle his way toward her pussy. She saw the top of his head moving down her body and felt disappointment that his mouth had stopped caressing her breasts, but decided he knew what he was going. As she watched, Oliver stopped at the waistline of her skirt and reached down to unbutton it on the side.

He got off the bed but got right back on at the foot and started moving toward her on his hands and knees. Daisy believed she knew what would be happening next, until she realized he was still wearing his jeans. "How can we do it if he's still got his trousers on?" she mused to herself.

She did not receive an answer, but Oliver stopped and reached out to unzip the side of her mini. Daisy knew what she needed to do next, and she raised her arse from the bed so he could pull the skirt down her legs and all the way off. When he hooked his fingertips in her panties, she lifted herself again, and he pulled them down too, leaving her naked and him still wearing his pants. She knew, or thought she knew what he would do next, and raised and spread her legs so she could wrap them around him after he took off the rest of his clothes and lay atop her.

Once again, she was surprised. Instead of sliding his body between her legs that were spread for him, he ducked under them and wrapped his arms loosely around her thighs. "What are you doing?" she asked, not angry but puzzled.

"Hasn't anybody ever done this with you before?"

"I don't know. I don't even know what you're doing. Or going to do."

"If none of your men has ever done this to a girl as gorgeous as you before this, you've been dating the wrong guys."

That was almost the same thing as Molly had told her, and Daisy realized she might have been missing out on something truly wonderful for as long as she had been going to bed with her young boy friends. She could feel her sexual arousal mounting; it had already been at the highest level in her life, and was still rising. As she watched, Oliver moved his face closer. She expressed her acute delight at feeling his fingers delicately touching her in a way nobody ever had before and, seconds later, a gush of new pleasure swept through her body.

To Oliver, everything about Daisy's beauty would be described in superlatives. Not only were her face and figure among the most alluring he had ever seen, the pussy he was gazing at was probably the most enticing. Her skin is creamy white and, her sparse blonde pubic hair did nothing to hide the dark pink lips that were blossoming through her slit. His hands were resting on her Mount of Venus, so he moved his fingers slightly lower and gently spread the edges of that aperture and peered inside. A cloud of fragrance arose, and he breathed it in deeply while contemplating the beautiful pink lining, which was shiny-wet with her juices. As he did, Oliver heard Daisy utter a gasp of pleasure and he smiled, elated that she was enjoying the carnal adventure too, maybe even as much as he was.

As he had told her before, the aroma came from the juices that were trickling from her pussy, and some of them had spattered on her inner thighs. Oliver bent lower and licked up the few drops. They were ambrosia! He devoured every bit he saw and started licking upward on her crotch, catching the fresh nectar as it flowed from the lovely pink hole that had produced it. Once again, Daisy told him of her joy with what he was doing, both by her body starting to writhe and the moans of bliss she had begun uttering.

After his tongue had cleaned off every bit of the delectable juices Daisy's pussy had produced up until then, Oliver started licking one of her outer lips. Her thighs had been soft and smooth; her crotch less so, but the fresh nectar there had more than made up for it, and the outer lip was the most marvelous place of all, at least until then, for his tongue to meander. Daisy's skin, besides being a pure creamy white and unblemished, felt like a satin pillow that has been warmed in the sun, but vibrant and alive. Her blonde pubic hair was so soft and fine it added to the pleasure he was experiencing, and the way her pussy was moving under his face made oral sex with her as close to perfect as any he had ever before experienced. The soft, happy sounds she was uttering added to his fun too, for he really wanted everything about their coupling that night to be the best possible for both of them.

The sex so far was fabulous for Daisy too, although new and totally different to her, and she completely devoted herself to deriving as much pleasure as she could from it. Oliver was doing something to her body that nobody had ever done before, or even told her about, and she was reveling in all the new and incredible sensations she was feeling. She looked down the length of her body and smiled at the sight of his dark head moving below her mons and slowly drawing closer. Wave after wave of extreme delight were sweeping over her body as the top of his head slowly advanced, and she could feel more of her juices gushing from her pussy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Daisy's Delight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds