• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Paradise Bound Ch. 04

Paradise Bound Ch. 04

12

This story can be read alone, however, I invite you to read the previous chapters. This is the last chapter in Paradise Bound. Thanks go to Hank Dolworth and EdwardMidweston for their advice, but any errors are mine. Thank you, readers, for any and all votes or comments!

*

The end of March marked six months that Staff Sergeant Derrick Jackson and I had been dating. It was an amazing time for me in many ways: I had graduated from high school in January and was taking online college courses and I was in my first adult relationship.

Derrick was my first lover. He was a gorgeous man, with an air of danger about him. Over the months that we were lovers, he slowly showed me his dangerous side: he dominated me sexually, tying me up, spanking me, and showing me off.

He encouraged me to investigate my sexual needs and desires, which complimented his so very well. I was so lucky to have such a wonderful lover as my first.

Derrick had been calling me Kitten, Little Girl, or Pari, but after a certain incident involving Tae Kwon Do belts, he often used my full name: Paradise. He said my mom may have been a hippie but she had certainly named me right! As a kid, I didn't like the name, but Derrick always said it in this low, sexy tone that sent chills down my spine. Every time he said it, I knew he was thinking of how good he felt sinking into me. That, of course, made me think of how good it felt to me, too.

Derrick and I had both had a hard couple of weeks in March; he at work, me with the full load (of classes) I was taking online. He told me he had a surprise for me at the end of the month when things lightened up. I begged and pleaded, but he wouldn't tell me what the surprise was. Finally, though, he told me we were going somewhere cold and to pack warm clothes.

As the weather was beginning to warm up where we lived on post in Germany, I assumed he was taking us to the mountains, either north to Scandinavia or south to the Alps. I was partly wrong—he took us east into the Carpathian Mountains of Romania. There were lots of Dracula jokes the whole time!

We stayed in a small private home on the side of a gently sloping, low mountain. Below us was a beautiful blue lake. It was very private and very picturesque. Derrick would only say that he "had a friend" when I asked him how he found out about the lovely place.

We arrived in the late afternoon, bringing groceries and dinner with us. Derrick got a fire started and we lazed on the floor in front of it, eating a picnic dinner and drinking Romanian Ursus beers. Between the beer and the fire, the room quickly got very warm. We took our sweaters and boots off, but pretty soon, Derrick was looking at me in that way that made me shiver with desire.

He methodically took off his clothes, taking the time to fold each piece and set it aside. I had to lick my lips—I was afraid I was drooling. When he was completely naked he lay down on a quilt on the floor before the fire. He looked at me, one eyebrow raised, and said, "Well?"

I raced to get naked, completely disregarding my clothes as I removed them. Once I was naked, Derrick put out a hand to me. I took it and he gently tugged me down to him. I lay beside him, reveling in the feel of his hot, hard body, the smell of his musk, and most especially the desire I saw in his eyes.

We kissed and touched each other. Derrick swept his hand over my hip and around my ass, up my back and over to my breast. He teased my nipples with his fingers, making them achingly hard. I said Derrick's name as if it were a prayer.

Derrick put both arms around me and hugged me to him. I slipped my leg over both of his and his erection probed for my wet heat. Derrick captured my eyes with his in a look so intense it took my breath away.

He said, "Paradise, Kitten, I thank God for you everyday. You're my everything. I love you." He dipped to kiss me as my heart thundered in my chest. He'd never said he loved me before.

"Oh, Derrick!" I said, my eyes tearing up. "I love you, too!"

"Then why are you crying?"

"I'm just so happy—my heart is so full."

Derrick smiled at me, a little apprehensively, as he said, "I—I want to give you a ring--when we get back."

"I don't need a ring, Derrick, but if you want to give one to me, I will wear it proudly."

"I do want to give you a ring, Kitten. I want there to be no doubt that you are mine." Derrick leered at me. I giggled.

He went on, "Seriously, I want you to know that I intend to marry you, when you are ready."

I gasped. "Derrick! My god! I had no idea...! I love you and I'd love to marry you—someday. I just—I'm not, not ready for that now."

"I know."

"What if it's a long time 'till I'm ready?"

Derrick waggled his eyebrows at me. "Are you going to let me fuck you in the meantime?"

I laughed and swatted his chest. "Of course!"

Turning serious again, he replied, "Then I'll wait." He kissed me, then, and I felt how much he loved me in that kiss. Time stopped and the earth melted away until there was nothing left but us in the whole universe.

Derrick moved to his back, pulling me on top of him. He moved his hands to cup the globes of my ass. He positioned me just right and entered. The hot, throbbing, stretching fullness made me feel almost giddy with joy.

He moved in and out of me slowly at first, as we continued to pour our hearts out to each other through our kisses. Gradually, Derrick moved faster until he told me to sit up. He moved his hands to my hips as I rode him, helping us move together. He went so much deeper that way. God, it was so good!

We fucked that way, in the firelight, whispering words of love and devotion, until we were both slick with sweat. Derrick slipped a hand down to rub my sweet spot and it was just a moment before I came, my head thrown back, crying out wordlessly, and clenching down on his cock.

I came out of my climax, melting bonelessly across Derrick. I felt him gripping my hips and slamming into me until he, too, cried out, his body tensing, his cock jerking inside me.

We lay like that, spent, catching our breath as the fire began to die and the sweat on our bodies began to dry. I shivered. We got up and showered together, then fell, gratefully, into the lovely soft bed.

The next day, we explored the tiny town of Ruginesti, which sat between the house we were staying at and Lake Izvorul Muntelui below us. We laughed with the Romanians at our method of communication, which primarily depended on hand signals, but sometimes we could find someone who spoke some German or English. I found out that Derrick was quite fluent in German, while my public school German couldn't get me much further than to a bathroom or pub.

We made love that night, as well as sweet memories I still cherish. However, two nights of sweet love-making had Derrick ready for some raunchy fun the next day.

We spent the morning exploring the slope above us, particularly the forested part. We hadn't seen a soul all morning. After lunch, and a brief nap in each other's arms, I packed our lunch stuff up into the pack Derrick had been carrying on his back. He stood above me, watching, and when I looked up at him he was wearing an evil grin. I knew right then I was in trouble!

When he pulled his camera out, I knew what kind of trouble. I felt hot and a bit lightheaded, but I knew my puss was dampening, too. So did Derrick.

He positioned me in front of a pine tree and told me to slowly unbutton and remove the flannel shirt I was wearing. I was a little apprehensive about being caught, but I obeyed anyway. As I unbuttoned, I revealed the creamy white slopes of my breasts and the white lace bra encasing them. I pulled the shirt out of my pants and Derrick motioned for me to throw it to him.

Next, he told me to take off my pants while he clicked away. I had to take my boots off and put them back on, so that I was standing there in my hiking boots and socks, wearing nothing but a white lace bra and matching panties. The chill in the air raised goose pimples on my skin and tightened up my nipples. Derrick noticed and motioned me to follow him to a small clearing. The sun was streaming through the trees and the first few wildflowers were blooming. It was beautiful, but Derrick said, "No, you're beautiful!"

Being in the sun was enough to keep the chill off, so I was more comfortable. Derrick posed me several different ways. I was having fun dampening my panties, watching Derrick begin to get hard, and thinking about watching the photos on his laptop, later.

I knew it was coming and still I gasped when he said to take off the bra. My hands shook as I reached behind me to undo the clasp. I shrugged my shoulders out of the straps, but held the cups to me. I pleaded with Derrick silently, but he frowned and shook his head. I let my hands fall to my sides as the bra fell to the ground. My nipples hardened again.

I looked down at my own breasts thrusting out from my chest, nipples taut, and a wave of lust whipped through me. I reached one hand down to my panties and rubbed my puss through the lace. I squeezed a nipple with the other hand. I looked up at Derrick and was gratified to see the hardness of his cock outlined in his jeans.

I started to pull my boots off so I could take my panties off when Derrick said to wait. He took a knife out of his pocket and approached me. I stilled as one quick movement to my left and one to my right took care of my panties. The scrap of lace fell away from my body.

Derrick said, "Don't worry—I'll buy you new ones."

Derrick continued taking pictures while I stood there, naked but for my boots. He told me to go back to touching myself. I squeezed my breasts and plucked my nipples. I ran my hands down my body and dipped a finger into my wetness. I spread my juices. I slid my fingers up and down, in and out of my lips. I centered the heel of my palm over my clit, grinding in a circular motion. My fingers curled up into my opening.

Derrick put the picnic blanket down and told me to sit on it, legs spread wide. I went back to masturbating—I was not far from coming. I finger-fucked myself with one hand while I rubbed my clit with the other. Derrick's cock was so hard from watching me that he had to unzip his jeans and pull it out. Being outside, seeing Derrick's cock, and hearing the sounds of appreciation he was making as he watched and photographed me quickly brought me to a shattering climax. I spasmed around my fingers as I cried out with it.

When I could move again, I pulled my fingers from my body. They trailed my cream along my thigh. I looked Derrick in the eye and put them, one at a time, in my mouth, sucking the cream off.

Derrick growled at me, "You've done it now, Little Girl!" I grinned broadly. He quickly set his camera down. He picked me up and turned me over so I was on all fours. I reached back and guided him into me. He slid in smoothly as far as he could go. I felt the zipper of his jeans poke me. It reminded me that I was completely naked while he still had all of his clothes on. I loved the feelings of naughtiness and vulnerability that always gave me.

He grabbed my hips and slowly pulled almost all the way out. He did that a few times then changed to a blistering fast pace as he fucked me hard. My breasts swung around below me, almost painfully, with the force of Derrick's fucking. Derrick grabbed my hair up and twisted it in one fist. He pulled, forcing my head back. He fondled my extended, arched neck for a moment, then wrapped his whole hand around it. I squealed, "Derrick!" and he moved his hand away from my neck.

He mauled my breast instead, squeezing and pulling it. I moaned, "Unnh!" as I rocked back into him with every stroke. I could hear Derrick saying things like, "I fucking love fucking you!" punctuated by the sounds of slapping flesh.

Derrick grabbed my hips with both hands again, pulling me to him so forcefully my knees left the ground. He slammed into me hard and deep, both of us yelling incoherently. He jerked, then stilled, then gradually let me go. We fell in slow motion to the ground, Derrick part on top of me and part beside me.

I turned to my side and we kissed. Derrick said, "Damn, Little Girl, I can't get enough of you. I just finished fucking you and all I can think of is how much I want to be back inside your sweet, hot pussy."

I felt Derrick's cock twitching against me as he said that. I rocked my hips against him. He moaned and I teased, "I douche with meth so you'll be addicted to it!" He laughed with me, tickling me.

As I caught my breath, he jumped up. He gingerly tucked his cock back in his pants and zipped up. He put his hand out to me and helped me up. I folded the blanket then looked around for my clothes. I saw that Derrick had them.

"Derrick! Can I have my clothes, please?"

"Sure," he said, walking downslope, "as soon as we get back!"

I shrieked in outrage. I looked around again and saw that he had picked up everything but the blanket in my arms. I tried to tie it around me, but it was very thick. Every second step I had to try to re-tie it. Derrick was getting farther and farther away from me, so I pulled it off me with a muttered, "Screw it!" I threw it over my shoulder and ran after Derrick.

I jumped in front of Derrick, the blanket falling off my shoulder. I put my fists up, and, laughing, yelled at him, "You bastard!" I turned, and aimed a kick at him, not intending to hit him.

He grabbed my booted foot easily, then held it aloft. Slowly he raised my foot. I had to hop to readjust my stance so I wouldn't fall. He got my foot about level with my head and commented, "Nice view! A bit messy, though,"referring to his own cum dripping down my thighs.

I tried to get my foot out of Derrick's grasp without falling over. "Let me go!" I yelled.

"What? And give you the chance to kick me again?" He pushed my foot even higher. "Don't you remember what happened the last time you tried naked Tae Kwon Do?"

I squealed in mock outrage, "I tried it?"

Derrick caressed my leg, sending little shivers of pleasure up and down my spine. He kissed a line starting at my ankle and moving up my calf. He let my foot drop down, but still held my upper leg in the air. He kissed down, towards my thigh, then knelt in the grass. He settled my leg over his shoulder and kissed my mons. I put my hands on his head as he steadied me with his hands on my hips and ass. He leaned in and very gently tongued my clit, swiping softly across the top. Soon I was craving a firmer touch and squirming to try to get it. Derrick maintained his light touch, even as I tried to force his head closer.

When I screamed out, "Derrick!" in my frustration, he slapped my ass and stood up.

"Let's get back to the house," he said.

I stood there looking at him, open-mouthed.

"Hurry up, slowpoke!" Derrick laughed like he'd just told the funniest joke. I groaned and ran to catch up.

Once back at the house, I was able to get Derrick undressed and enticed him into finishing what he'd started outside. We lazed around the rest of the afternoon and then went into Rugenesti for dinner. Derrick got into a long, involved conversation in German with another patron. When he turned back to me, he had a broad smile on his face and told me he had new plans for the next day.

The next morning, I awoke on my side, with Derrick's cock poking through my legs, searching for home. His hips were grinding against my ass and he was rolling my breasts in his hands. As soon as he realized I was awake, he slid into me. He pumped his hips several times, sighing in pleasure. Then he pulled all the way back out and he rubbed his slick cock head all over my sex. He even rubbed it over my asshole.

"Derrick," I squealed, "that's not the right hole!"

"I know what I'm doin', Girl!" He used his cock to gather more of my juices and went back to rubbing over my asshole. He pressed a bit as he rubbed, and said, "Relax!"

"Ordering me to relax isn't going to help, Derrick! You don't really want to do that, do you?"

Derrick chuckled and moved his cock back to my pussy. He said, "Yeah, I really do, but not right now. It'll take lots of preparation."

He went back to playing with my breasts as he fucked me lazily from behind. He continued, "Can you set aside your preconceived notion of 'that' being dirty and gross, and just feel? What feelings did you have when my cock was rubbing your anus?"

It was hard to feel anything at that precise moment but the lovely fullness of Derrick fucking me. However, I thought maybe it had felt good. I didn't want to admit it, though, because the thought of actual anal sex, not just a little rubbing, was very scary.

My silence didn't fool Derrick, though. He chuckled again and said, "Soon, Kitten, soon."

Derrick picked up his pace, fucking me faster and harder. Since we were both on our sides, I slung my leg backwards over his so I had something easier to push back against. I fucked back against Derrick and played with my clit. I felt my orgasm building as I thought about Derrick's promise of "Soon."

Derrick growled and started shooting his cum into me. It was so incredibly sexy listening to him cum that I followed right behind him, arching back into him, moaning my release. As we caught our breath, Derrick tweaked my nipples and little aftershocks coursed through me. I grabbed his hand to still it and pleaded, "Derrick, enough! Please? Hey, didn't you have plans for today. Don't we need to get going?"

Derrick chuckled. "Your clever misdirection is clever. 'Cause we really do need to get going."

We showered and dressed and breakfasted. Then we packed up our things and gave the house a once over to make sure we weren't forgetting anything.

Derrick had a route over the mountains planned and it wasn't long before we'd made it to our first stop at Probota monastery. It was a beautiful thing, with a traditional, brilliantly painted exterior.

We spent the day traveling from monastery to monastery, taking pictures, and enjoying spending the time together. Our favorite was tiny little Humor monastery. We wandered the grounds in the late afternoon. An easy silence descended. Or at least, I thought it was an easy silence. After several minutes I noticed Derrick had a slight scowl on his face.

I turned to him and smoothed the lines between his eyebrows. I lightly touched his lips then leaned into him. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Derrick hugged me tight. "I have something to tell you that you're not going to like." He took my hand and we walked towards the car. He opened the door for me and helped me in. After sliding into the driver's side, he said, "Kitten, the Army's sending me on a short mission. I have to leave Monday morning."

I was shocked. I mean, I didn't know a lot about the work that Derrick and my Dad did, but I did know they could be gone for weeks at a time. However, at least when Dad went, he always had prepared me as much in advance as he could. He would stock the house with food and arrange for someone to stay with me. Of course, I no longer needed someone to stay with me, but I still needed the emotional preparation. So to hear on Saturday that Derrick was leaving on Monday left me feeling blindsided.

I tried to get as much information from him as I could, but it was all classified. He couldn't tell me where he was going, when he would be back, or even if we could communicate in any way while he was gone.

"I'm sorry I can't tell you any more about it, Kitten. You know how it is, right?"

I nodded, my eyes filled with tears.

"I love you, Paradise. I will come back the second the Army lets me."

"Will you try to call me, or text me, or something?" I tried not to let my voice indicate how close to outright crying I was.

"I will try every chance I get. I don't want you to get your hopes up, 'cause I may not even get any chances. I might not be able to call you until I get back to post."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Paradise Bound Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds