• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Nye's Desires: My First

Nye's Desires: My First

It was my first day of college. I was a bit apprehensive being in a new school far from home. I was enrolled at Arizona State University. If I recall correctly it was cloudy and threatening to rain that day as I headed for my very first class, creative writing.

I was carrying a full load my first semester and felt like a loaded down mule humping fifty pounds of text books all over campus. Not wanting to be late I arrived at my first class early. Everyone else must have had the same idea because when I arrived almost every seat was full. As I entered my creative writing class my books hit the wooden table with a thud that reverberated all over the room. Everyone, all fifty or so students in the classroom turned and stared at me for making such an unnecessary ruckus. I didn't really give two shits at the time what anyone thought I was just thankful to let go of that load of books. It felt like my arms had grown two inches from all that weight.

As I sat there waiting for class to begin a young man came over and plunked himself down in the chair across from me. I started to feel a little uncomfortable after awhile because this guy kept leering at me. I remember thinking; take a picture asshole.

Ever since about seventh-grade boys started to notice me. My breast got bigger, my hips pushed out, my ass got rounder and stuck out, and you know I started to look like a woman instead of a little girl. So naturally boys started to gravitate in my direction, which is fine for most girls but I was always a bit of a tomboy. I didn't want that kind of attention.

Finally I had had enough. I turned around in my chair and said, "What the fuck are you staring at asshole. Have you lived some sort of sheltered life or something? Have you never seen a girl before? Really, what the fuck dude?"

He just laughed and said, "It is you! Only my buddy Francis would have such a foul mouth. Some people never change."

I looked into his eyes and then it hit me, "Jesse! Oh my god is that you?"

Jesse was my long lost bud from grade school. The two of us were like Siamese twins growing up. We loved to hang out together all the time. Our families where good friends too and we would go fishing at Lake Mary near Flagstaff. We would spend nearly all summer long at the lake fishing during the day and singing by the camp fire at night. It was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life.

But as everyone knows all good things must come to an end. I guess it was when I was in sixth grade that Jesse's parents got a divorce. Jesse moved with his mother to Phoenix which was about two hours away by car. I never saw Jesse again and all those fun trips to the lake during the summer came to an abrupt halt.

"What's it been like seven years?" said Jesse.

"At least," I said thinking about how handsome he was. I was like holy crap. He is in really good shape. Nice arms.

"Let's get together tonight and talk about old times," Jesse said with a wolfish little smile that I remembered from back in the day. That smile usually meant he was up to no good but I thought what the hell, it would be fun to hook up.

"Ya no problem, pick me up at my place around eight" I said as I handed him my address that I had written down on a torn piece of notebook paper.

Later that evening as predicted there came a rap at my door. And as sure as geese fly south in the winter Jesse was standing in my door way. He was very handsome dressed in faded blue jeans and a gray tank top. His raven black hair was still damp and combed back and he just smiled at me with his big brown eyes and said, "Well are you going to invite me in or what?"

"Sure come on in. Make yourself at home."

I had only been in my new place for about three days, moving in on the Friday before school. I had boxes and clothes scattered everywhere. It looked as if a tornado had swept threw my tiny one bedroom apartment that was across from campus.

"Sorry about the mess" I said in hopes that he would not think I was a complete utter pig.

"What's that you brought with you?" I asked as I just noticed that he was carrying a small brown sack.

"I hope you like Chinese takeout."

I was taken a little bit by surprise I assumed we were going out to grab a bite to eat. I hadn't really planned on hanging out in my pig pen of an apartment but then again whatever. It was a free meal and I was running short on money with tuition, books, deposits and what not. Things got real expensive real fast.

"Do you have anything to drink?" Jesse asked after shoving off a pile of clothes and clearing off a spot on my cheap table that came with my furnished apartment.

That was the one thing I did have in my nearly empty refrigerator. "I have beer."

"You're speaking my language girl. I could slam a few cold ones."

As we sat there eating our takeout and drinking our beers I couldn't help notice Jesse kept looking at my tits. He tried to play that little cat and mouse game of stealing a glance down my blouse in hopes I wouldn't catch him but he really sucked at it.

Finally I said, "Jesus Jesse not you too. What is the big fascination with my boobs? What is it with you boys?"

"Sorry, Francis. You have really nice tits", he said with that wolfish grin of his. "I'll tell you what, you show me yours and I'll show you mine."

It must have been the beer because I just laughed and said, "Sure. You go first."

Jesse pulled off his shirt and tossed it on the floor and said, "Your turn."

It was then that I lost my breath for a brief second. It was as if Apollo himself stood before me. His perfect pecks and rock hard abs screamed fuck me. My vision blurred and my legs quivered. He was so handsome. I could feel my sensibilities flittered away as I just starred at him all agog.

"Seriously!" I couldn't believe we were doing this. I was really considering throwing my virginity away on this one night stand, if you could even call it that. So without any fanfare I pulled off the thin blue spaghetti strap shirt I was wearing. I was just standing there in my purple lace bra and my blue jeans daring him to go next.

"What!" He yelled incredulously. "You said you would show some skin. So let's see some skin, chicken!"

"I never said that", feeling a little embarrassed and smiling at him. Then I started to notice the ever growing bulge in his jeans. Shit I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Mother of God he was growing right before my eyes.

"Whatever - loose the bra too." He said as he took a step toward me as if he was going to help me off with my underwear.

"Whoa, back up there buddy." You didn't say anything about my bra."

"It's how the game is played." He said.

I could tell he was starting to loose his self control. And to tell the truth so was I. His breathing became shorter and his gaze was transfixed on my two large white mounds as they heaved up and down from my own labored breathing.

"Tell you what. You show me yours first and I'll take everything else off." I couldn't believe what just came out of my mouth. But a little voice inside my head was compelling me to see what he had in his pants. My god it looked like it was hurting him. His desire for me was actually causing him to perspire. I too was starting to feel the effects of the atmosphere of this entire event. I could feel my pussy getting wet in my pants. I couldn't believe how this innocuous meeting was quickly becoming a sorted and torrid strip tease. What was happening to me?

It took him all of two seconds and he had unbuttoned his waste and unzipped his pants. No sooner than one could say Jack's your uncle and he had peeled off his boxers and his sex was pointing straight at me like a divining rod that had locked on to the moister in my pants. I had never seen one in real life before but there it was, hard as a piece of granite and as purple and shinny as amethyst. I just stood there speechless.

I dropped to my knees and was staring into its quivering cyclops of an eye. I remember thinking holy shit as I reached around and undid the hooks on my bra. One, two, three, four and my bra slid from my chest and came to rest at my knees in front of me. My big titties were free of their bonds. My nipples were so hard that they hurt. They just stuck out in front of me like two pencil easers begging to be yanked on by Jesse. God I wished he would have just grabbed them and twisted them in his fingers.

Jesse must had liked what he saw too because he thrust his swollen member into my face. I reached up and at first touched the tip of his member with my finger. Then I pushed down on his rock hard dick and then let it bounce up and down when I took my finger off of it. It was like a spring board. My face was so hot and I had a lump in my throat. I began stroking his dick back and forth. Jesse began to moan. He tried to say something but it was unintelligible. I just kept on stroking up and down the entire length of his shaft. His hips began to rock back and forth with the rhythm of my stroking. With my other hand I cupped his huge dangling nut-sack. I could feel his balls moving inside his scrotum. It was so erotic. It was so visceral to watch Jesse loose all control of his senses as I massaged his ever thickening cock.

With very small and subtle signs things began to change in Jesse. His stomach tightened and his legs mussels became rigid. He stood up on his tip-toes and arched his back as he became ever tenser. He was like a volcano that had remained dormant too long and no one thought it to be a threat. His breathing ceased and he shook.

"Francis... I am going to..." Is all he managed to get out when his swollen and angry tip erupted with the first of what was several volleys.

The first jet of pearly white cum hit me hard in the cheek. It was so warm. It was almost hot. It was a line of semen that ran from my cheek to my hairline at the top of my head. My left eye was in that first line and was now glued shut. It was then that I almost let go of his dick because I was so taken by surprise. The utter shock of it all was disorienting to say the least. I knew in theory that a man shot his cum but I had no idea of just how violent an eruption it was until I had experienced it first hand. My instincts took over and it was so automatic that I just kept going. It was like a train wreck. I had to see what was going to happen next. The second load of his hot man juice hit my chest and splattered like a white Rorschach ink blot test. I looked down and my first thought was the blot looked like a giraffe. The third and final shots landed on one of my tits. The tepid liquid raced down to my pink nipple.

I squeezed his balls. I wanted to get every last drop out of him. He fell back and collapsed on my couch panting like someone that just completed a marathon. His sperm began to liquefy as I stood up and went left the room like a half blind drunk in hopes of stumbling upon a towel in my cluttered kitchen. I dabbed my finger in some of the semen from my face and tasted it. It was then that I discovered that I liked this new flavor. There is nothing else quite like it in taste and texture. And besides that sweet sickly scent drives me mad with desire whenever I smell it. It's like nature's perfume to me. God help me but I do love the smell of Jesse.

After I cleaned up I went back to Jesse who was still out of sorts but beginning to regain his composure.

"Damn. I didn't get to see your pussy." He remarked in a rather regretful tone.

"Well may be next time. Just don't bring Chinese. If you want to charm me out of my pants then bring pizza." I laughed.

And so it went that entire semester. Jesse would bring over pizza and beer and we would discover each others desires for an evening. I owe Jesse. He helped me turn a new chapter in my life. He taught me how to be a woman and the days of me being an innocent tomboy are forever over.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Nye's Desires: My First

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 425 milliseconds