• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sex for Money, Rent, & Food Ch. 09

Sex for Money, Rent, & Food Ch. 09

12

Chapter 9

More than just a job and not all just dirty talk, Malcolm makes June a proposition.

"There's nothing that you can do for me that I can't do for myself, June."

"There's nothing I can do for you? I don't understand," she said looking at him. "Unless you're a contortionist and have a blowup doll at home, I can think of a couple of things that I can do for you that you aren't able to do for yourself," she said with a laugh.

"Point taken," said Malcolm laughing too. "Actually, pillow talk but without actually having sex does it for me. I can't get enough of dirty talk. I enjoy asking women what they've done and who they've done it with. I like knowing what their most embarrassing situations were, such as, if they were caught undressing or masturbating, if they lost a bikini top at the beach or someone was peeping on them through their bedroom window. I love knowing what turns them on and what makes them horny. I enjoy them telling me about what they think about when masturbating."

When he looked over at her, she removed any judgment from her face and accepted him for who he was, a horny, lonely, untrusting, big, black man.

"Being that you're so specific about your fetish, it certainly sounds like you know what you want," said June. "Only, other than you masturbating yourself while thinking about all that women told you about their most embarrassing experiences and what they think about while masturbating, just talking about sex and not having sex doesn't sound so sexually fulfilling to me. After they disclose what they've done and who they've done it with, after they tell you their most embarrassing experience, and after they confess what turns them on and what they masturbate about, the next progression would be having sex with them."

"Unfortunately, other than with a prostitute, there aren't many women who are comfortable freely talking about their sexual past, especially to a stranger. There's always that false premise that women are supposed to be pure and innocent. Conversely, from all the woman I've known, including my beloved sister, dear, departed, Lucille," said Malcolm bowing his head and signing himself. "Just as much of a sexual animal as are men, most women are sluts."

"And most men are pigs," said June with a laugh. "We're all human, Malcolm. We all have needs, wants, and desires," said June not wanting to be classified as a slut even though being paid to dress the way she was dressed and willing to do what was expected of her deemed her a slut.

"Maybe they feel guilty for what they did in the past and, in the way of holding up a mirror of shame to their face, they don't want to discuss what they did with someone who may be in their future. Maybe they think I'd think them a slut or a whore and, no doubt, I would. Most women think it odd that I want to know what they did sexually anyway. Perhaps they think if we were to develop a relationship, I'd throw it up in their face one day and, probably, one day, I would. That's why I pay Larry to find me someone for the privilege of having an arousing, erotic conversation."

"I see," said June looking at him with interest. "So let me get this straight. With all the women that Larry supplied you with, you just talk to them? You never touched them? They never touched you? You didn't have any sex with any of them?"

"I know it may sound odd and I may have told you or suggested differently to you, but it was all just talk, June, along with a bit of peeping, if they flashed me. Sadly and unfortunately for me, believe it or not, there aren't very many women who know how to correctly and seductively flash a man."

"What do you mean?" As if she was Sharon Stone in the movie, Basic Instinct, June turned more in her car seat to face Malcolm while slowly and seductively crossing her legs to flash him her panty.

"So much more erotically exciting, I prefer a woman who can make her flashes appear accidental. I love leaving a woman while scratching my head and wondering if she flashed me accidentally or on purpose. Maybe it's something that dates back to my childhood in seeing up skirts and down blouses of my mother, sisters, aunts, and cousins, but it sexually excites me to see something that I wasn't supposed to see. Seeing an up skirt flash of panty or an up nightgown flash of a pussy, or seeing a down blouse view of a bra or a down nightgown flash of a breast is more erotically arousing than seeing a woman standing before me naked."

"Wow," said June. "I understand what you're saying but, if given the choice, I don't think there'd be many men who'd pick an up skirt flash or down blouse view over seeing a naked woman."

"Unfortunately, being that most prostitutes have been sexually abused, even a prostitute may be reluctant to talk about their past sexual encounters with me. Most think me weird for wanting to know what they did with their Johns," said Malcolm shrugging his big shoulders. "I don't like women who can't talk about what they've done and who they've been with sexually. If they can't openly talk about sex, too secretive and probably hiding something, then they can't be trusted."

"Not all women, even prostitutes are comfortable talking about sex, Malcolm," said June.

"Precisely my point, June. To be honest, so long as they're classy and not slutty, I like whores who enjoy being a prostitute, those who aren't shy, embarrassed, or uncomfortable talking about sex and about their past, personal, sexual experiences." He made eye contact with her and smiled. "I'm surprised that Larry never told you what I like?"

"Apparently, from our conversation now, I don't think Larry even knows what you like. Otherwise he would have told me upfront that you like to talk about sex and to listen to a woman talk about sex rather than having sex," said June with some rejection. "Honestly, I was surprised that someone who's as good looking and as much of a manly man as you is just a talker and not a doer." June looked down and marveled at how small her hand was in his before looking up to make eye contact with him. "Listen Malcolm, I know you paid Larry $2,500 for my services and I feel obligated that I should give you something to—"

"What we're doing now, openly and honestly talking while holding hands, is what I like to do, June. Besides, with you dressed the way you're dressed, with your blouse unbuttoned enough that I can see your cleavage, your bra and a bit of your titties, and with your skirt raised high enough to flash me your panty is enough sexual stimulation for me."

"What else, Malcolm? Surely, just dirty talk isn't enough to get you off," said June removing her hand from his and hoping not to frighten the big man by running a slow hand along his muscular thigh. "Surely, in addition to talking, you enjoy having sex with a woman, don't you?"

He stared down at her hand before looking up at her. As if he was a fly and she was a spider, he was already trapped in her web.

"I go home and take care of that business myself," he said looking at all that she was showing and seemingly a bit uncomfortable confessing that he preferred masturbating himself to having sex with women. "If you'd like to do something for me, June--"

"Yes, I would, Malcolm. Tell me what you want. Anything and I'd be happy to sexually satisfy you," she said running a slow tongue over her lips while placing her hand on his bulge.

Malcolm stared at all that June was showing. He stared up her skirt at her panty and he stared down her blouse at her bra. He seemed content just looking until he asked to see more.

"If I could see a little more up your skirt, see your panty, your pussy mound, and your pussy slit, and see a bit more down your blouse, more of your cleavage, your bra, and part of the top of your tit, that will help the process along for me to recall when I'm masturbating over you later."

June went a bit overboard in her attempt to sexually please him. With a foot planted on his massive thigh, she spread her legs, lifted up her short skirt to her waist and, with a hand beneath her skirt, pulled her panty to the side to expose her smoothly shaved pussy. With him staring at her exposed panty and pussy lips, she unbuttoned another button of her blouse and pulled her bra down enough to expose most of her breasts and her areolas and nipples.

She watched him staring from her tits to her pussy and from her pussy to her tits. She was as aroused showing him her tits and pussy as she hoped he'd be aroused seeing them. A sexy game of erotic exhibitionism and voyeurism, living the life of the bored, unhappy housewife and busy mother, she never sexually played with anyone, not even her husband during their dating and early married days. With her sexual attraction to him taking a back seat to his fetish, putting an active sex relationship on the back burner for now, she was happy to play his game of dirty, pillow talking. Even though he was yet to touch her, feel her, and undress her, he made her feel sexy. He made her feel wicked. He made her wet.

"How's that?"

Malcolm looked at her as if she had just insulted him.

"No, sorry, that doesn't do it for me," he said crushing her with embarrassment.

"Sorry," she said removing her foot from his leg.

She fixed her panty and put her tits back in her bra while thinking that he thought the worst of her for so shamelessly exposing herself to him. No doubt, now he must think of her as a slut even though she's playing the role of one sitting there with him in the backseat of his car with the little that she's wearing.

"Don't get me wrong, June. I'm not rejecting you. That's not it at all. You're a very beautiful and desirable woman and I appreciate your effort to please me," he said with a smile. "As I tried explaining to you before, I like seeing something that I'm not supposed to see. The hint of something is more exciting than seeing a woman naked. It's real good if I see something by accident, even if it's an accidentally on purpose flash."

"I see," she said with some disappointment that she was unable to sexually excite him.

"A flash of panty when a woman crosses her legs to get more comfortable or a peek down a blouse when she's leaning forward to rifle through her purse is what fills my mind with the visuals that I need to masturbate over later. Always wanting to see more and imagining later that I did, I prefer an erotic tease instead of a flagrant display."

"Then, I don't understand," she said suddenly feeling like Julia Roberts ridiculously dressed as prostitute, Vivian Ward, in Pretty Woman. "If you don't like all that I'm showing, why am I wearing this ridiculously revealing outfit? Why did Larry tell me to shave my pubic hair, wear extra makeup with bright, red lipstick, and put my hair in pigtails?"

"He did? Larry told you to do that? He went so far as to tell you what to wear? He told you to dress like this? I don't believe it. I don't believe him." Malcolm roared laughing. "What you look like now is the type of woman that Larry likes? He likes the young, dumb, 18-year-old, bubblegum chewing girls instead of an older, intelligent, and more mature woman."

"Do you want a piece of bubblegum?" She reached in her purse and pulled out a piece. "Larry told me that you like women who chew bubblegum," she said with a laugh.

"He prefers girls to women, which is why he insisted you shave your private parts. I go more for the elegant lady, someone my age, a little younger, or even a little older, than the college coed slut. You'll never see me hanging around Spring Break in the way that Larry goes there every year," he said with a laugh. "I enjoy taking a woman out someplace nice and having a good time while talking about sexy things."

"That little prick. That little shit,," said June fuming. "Wait until I see him again. Wait until I get my hands around his scrawny, little neck. I'll coldcock him one."

"This was Larry's last chance to give me what I want. Figuring that I'd want what he'd want, he must have felt pressured. He's not very smart, is he?"

"Larry? Smart? He's a dope," said June with a shrug.

"I told him that I was going elsewhere because of the trashy women he arranged for me. I told him that unless he could provide me with a more refined woman that I'd never ask him to supply me with another prostitute again. I told him that I wanted someone without tattoos, teased, bleached, blonde hair, an attitude that matched her bad complexion, someone who didn't smoke and/or take drugs, and a woman that had teeth," he said looking at her as if she was a piping hot plate of crispy, fried chicken. "He promised me someone special this time. He promised me someone really sexy and hot. He promised me you," he said smiling. "And except for that ridiculous, foul ball of an outfit you're wearing, he finally hit a homerun, a grand slam by fixing me up with you."

"Thank you, Malcolm," she said gushing with his compliment.

"I like you, June. I really do."

"I like you, too, Malcolm," she said lightly rubbing his bulge.

"What if—" he said staying quiet for a long minute, "what if?"

"Yes? What if what, Malcolm?" June reached up her other hand to play with his ear in the hopes of teasing him to have sex with her.

"What if, instead of working for Larry, you worked for me?"

"Worked for you? I don't know anything about the automotive accessory business." June looked at him with disappointment while thinking that all she was good for was sex and Malcolm didn't even want that. He just wanted to talk. He just wanted to listen. "Married with children all my life, I don't know how to do anything, Malcolm. I haven't had a job in an office in—"

"No, not that kind of work," he said with a big laugh. "I don't see you answering phones and filing. Although I wouldn't mind seeing you leaning over a desk while wearing a low cut blouse or squatting down with your legs parted while filing."

She looked at him while thinking what he meant. Then the revelation of his meaning took hold of her.

"Do you mean hooking for you with you as my pimp? Is that what you mean? Do you want me to be your prostitute?"

"Well, not thinking myself as a pimp or you as a prostitute, I wouldn't phrase it like that, but yeah, I guess. Only, think of me more as a benefactor and you as a companion. I'd call what we'd do as more of an escort service and you an escort instead of a hooker." He smiled. "I have friends who come to town from time to time and who'd love to have the company of someone like you. They'd not only treat you well but also they'd pay you well for your time too."

She looked at him a bit shocked that she was interviewing for a job instead of having sex with the big man. Nonetheless, interested to hear the rest of his proposition, she'd much rather work for Malcolm than for Larry.

"How much do you consider well paid?"

"Oh, I figure you're definitely worth much more than Larry is paying you. Once we buy you some new clothes, get you into some sexy but classy outfits, and get you all beautified in one of those spas that pamper your body as well as your spirit, you'd be spectacular looking, a one of a kind beauty. Easily, you'd earn $500 an hour with some men willing to pay someone who looks as classy as you do a $1,000 an hour or more."

Already she was looking forward to a day spent at a spa luxuriously pampering herself. While imagining getting a massage and having her hair, nails, and makeup done, she's never imagined having such decadent treatment. As if she was Cinderella and Malcolm was her fairy Godfather, June reveled in receiving that kind of money for escorting and/or giving someone sex. Suddenly, imaging all the money she'd make, she envisioned having her house painted, the leaky roof fixed, and buying a new car. Then, bursting her fairytale bubble, suddenly jealous, she figured that she wasn't the only one. She had to ask him the question.

"How many other woman are you running in your stable?"

She looked at him with nervousness. Maybe working for Malcolm was akin to taking a leap from the frying pan to the fire. Maybe he'd be worse that working for Larry. Maybe acting so nice now, he'd beat her later.

"Other woman? Stable? I don't have any other women. I don't have a stable. If you accept, I'll just have," he said with a laugh.

"I don't understand."

"What's to understand? I'm offering you a job and a way away from Larry."

She's always been good at reading people but, a bit perplexed after receiving mixed signals from him, she was having a difficult time reading him.

"If you have a successful automotive accessories business, then why do you need money from an escort business on the side? How much can you possibly make having only one woman in your escort service? It's doesn't seem worth your while to--"

"Money? You misunderstand. I don't want any of your money. I can assure you," he said with his big laugh, "I don't need your money or anymore money. I have more money than I know that to do with. I'm a millionaire many times over. I give much of my money away to friends and family, even to deserving strangers, especially if I know it will give them a foot up in helping them to take care of themselves." He touched her hair and continued moving his hand down and across while allowing his fingers to brush her cheek. "Specializing in high end cars and giving my customers unparalleled customer service, the automotive accessory business has been very good to me."

"Then, I don't understand, Malcolm," said June.

"What's to understand? Think of me as your benefactor instead of your pimp. Think of yourself as a companion instead of a whore. Whatever you earn you keep. You don't have to split what you earn with me in the way you must split with Larry. What you make escorting my friends is your business and your money. What I guarantee you that Larry can't is your safety. Trust me. I know some bad people. No one will dare hurt or abuse you while you're in my care. I can promise you that. You're days of being afraid are over."

"Okay, you sold me. I'm interested but I'm confused." She looked at him again. "If you don't want money, what do you get out of our business arrangement?"

"What do I get? I get a lot. I finally get what I want that I haven't been able to get with Larry. I pick who you will be with when. Unless you fall in love and want to stop our mutually beneficial arrangement, part of our private agreement is that for the time you work for me, you must abstain from sex. You can't be with anyone else other than with who I choose."

"Okay, I can do that," said June. "Other than who you tell me to have sex with, I agree not to have sex with anyone else," she said still looking at him with confusion. "Unless you're just trying to help me and being nice to me, I still don't understand what your angle is."

"Here's my angle. After you've finished with a client, once you've relaxed and refreshed yourself from your sexual adventure, we'll meet and you'll tell me everything that happened and you'll answer all of my questions, no matter how unimportant and/or inane they may seem to you."

"Seriously? Is that all?"

"That's it," said Malcolm.

"Sorry for my disbelief. Let me get this straight," she said looking at him as if he was crazy. "You'll buy me a new wardrobe of clothes, pay to send me to a spa, and protect me while I'm servicing your friends and making more money in just a few hours than I can make in a month?"

"Yes," said Malcolm with a smile. "All I want out of our arrangement is some straight, sexy, dirty talk."

"Okay. I get it," she said, "I'm starting to understand your motive."

"For me, it's more exciting that I personally know the men you're with while listening to you talk about what you did with them. Asking you questions and hearing your answers would be much more erotically arousing than watching any porn movie."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sex for Money, Rent, & Food Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds