• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Perfect Little Cum Slut

Perfect Little Cum Slut

Our last encounter remains vivid in my mind. The work day had been long and grueling. Time seemed to pass so slowly. My only thoughts were of preparing to see you that night. It was only when I returned home that my day really began.

I stood under the shower’s hot spray for the longest time and allowed the water to run its course over my body. The soapy cloth on my breasts brought the first tingling of the evening to come. My body always responded when I thought of you. Even my pussy began to throb as I imagined what tortures you would inflict on me that night.

I took special care with my make-up. My creamy complexion was softened by the delicate rose blush applied high to my cheekbones. Charcoal powder outlined my eyes, bringing out their dark color. Full lips, rose-colored and glossed, completed the look. I brushed my chestnut colored hair until it shone before pinning it elegantly atop my head. Only my attire was left. You preferred me in black and I honored your wish. Standing at the closet in a lace bra and panties, I selected the black jersey dress. It slipped easily over my frame and molded to every curve. I was ready.

On stiletto heels, I entered your home and made my way into the living room. There you sat. So handsome. Dark and mysterious. Your face never gave anything away. It was what had drawn me to you. How you approached me in the restaurant. A stranger. Stopping by the table with a polite hello and introduction. The way you slipped your card into my hand with the words “call tomorrow”. And I had. There had been no choice. It was in the way you spoke. Or perhaps, it was the words. Whatever it had been, it had reached the very core of me.

You still hold that control over me. In our time together, I have lost many of my independent ways. I have also gained a greater sense of freedom than I have ever known. My daily routine is the same except for a few restrictions. I still make decisions necessary to oversee my life, but it is you who controls my privileges. You have taken control of my heart and the desires of my body. Even my orgasms are claimed by you. Any gratification I receive comes from your hands. And now, I must earn that pleasure. No longer can I use my charms to further my own desires.

You are slowly remolding me. Not changing the essence of who I am, but allowing me to grow into what I crave to become. What you desire me to grow to be. I belong to you, as your woman and so much more. Your lover, sex toy, slut and obedient slave. My greatest desire is to please you. To fulfill your secret wishes. Your fantasies are my reality and I accept them with wanton need. It is you who fills me, drives me forward and makes my life rewarding. Never have I felt so free or safe as I do under your dominance. I soar high to the heavens under your will.

In a show of my obedience, I knelt at your feet. My eyes took in your strength and my desire climbed. My need for your touch was great. You bent and brushed my lips with the softest of kisses. The effect of your light touch caused my head to spin. I leaned in for more. The grin on your face reminded me of my place. Only you satisfy my need and only when you decide to. You love to keep me on the edge. And I was. My whole body was electrified in your presence.

“Stand, girl. Undress for me. Remove everything but the heels.”

I stood immediately, and gracefully slipped the black dress from my body. My nimble fingers reached and opened the clasp of the black lace bra before allowing it to slip from my breasts. Nipples, hard and erect, reached out for your touch. In slow movements, my fingers slid under the band of my panties and drew them down my legs. The moistness of my desire left the soft material damp.

“Release your hair from it’s pins, girl. I like it when it falls freely down your back. Spread your legs wide, girl. Always have them spread fully in the presence of your master.”

You slid forward in your chair while I exposed myself to you. Your strong hands gripped my breasts. I gasped at your touch on my needy flesh. “Oh, Master, I love it when you touch me like that. I need your touch. Mmmm.” The rough twisting on my nipples furthered my lust. “Oh, Master, yes. Please squeeze my nipples harder. Please!”

You laughed and released my aching buds. “Such a slut.” Powerful hands slid down my stomach and over my hips while you spoke. I tried to stand still. The urge to thrust my pelvis forward was hard to control. You are right. I am a slut to your touch. Loud groans escaped my throat when your hand found the wetness of my pussy. The lightness of your fingers over my swollen lips were matched only by the force in which you drove them inside me. My head reeled back with the sensations you caused.

“Tell me slut, what do you need?”

“Oh, Master. I need you to fuck me. I want your cock in my pussy. I need it, Master. Please!”

You grinned and undid your pants. Your hard cock sprang forward into view. My eyes were transfixed on you. On your cock. On what I needed to quench the fire I felt inside.

“Is this what you want, girl?”

“Yes, Master, so very much.”

“Beg for it, girl.”

“Ohh, Master. Your slut needs your cock. I need it so badly. Please, Master, may your slut fuck your cock? Please, Master, pleasssse! I beg you!” I fell to my knees to continue my pleading. “Master, your slut can take it no more. I need you to fill me. Please, Master! Please fill my cunt with your wonderful cock. Pleassssse!”

Swiftly, your hand tangled in my hair and pulled me to my feet. Trapped in your hold, your fingers trailed down my body. Goosebumps followed the path of your touch. Reaching my spread legs, expert fingers fondled and probed my soaked slit. In my wetness, you found my clit and squeezed it roughly. I cried out in my need. “Ooohh, I’m going to come.”

“No, girl! I thought you were begging for my cock. Now you want to come?” Your laugh echoed in the room. In one quick yank, you pulled me onto your lap. The grip of your strong hands on my hips lifted me onto your stiff prick. Moans escaped me as your cock stretched me wide. There is nothing like the feeling of fullness that your cock brings me. I pressed my body into you, craving the touch of your skin. My breasts flattened against the hardness of your chest. Fully erect and engorged nipples rubbed against you while I rode your cock. The fucking was intense and my body craved to explode in orgasm.

Your low voice growled in my ear. “Don’t you dare come, girl. Not until I say.” A groan escaped me at your words. You knew I was at my peak and, wanting to torment me further, pulled me harder onto your throbbing member before speaking again. “If you come, girl, you will owe me your ass.”

Your last words sent me over the edge. Hard as I tried, I could not stop my climax. My orgasm took me to the place where there is only pleasure and delirious ecstasy.

It did not last long. Your fingers pinched my nipples roughly. Awakened from bliss, I was pushed to the floor. Painfully aware of your displeasure, I pled for mercy.

“No, girl. You heard what I said about coming before given permission. Get up and lean over my chair. You owe me your ass.”

I rose obediently and went to the side of your chair. Reluctantly, I bent over and exposed my backside to you. Tears formed in my eyes. Your cock, so big, that it's always painful when you fuck my ass. That is the part you enjoy. The control and power to take what you want from me.

My grip tightened on the arms of the chair as you approached. The head of your cock touching my delicate ass opening made me tremble. The moment had come. Swollen manmeat pushed into my ass without mercy. I cried out while you filled me. There was no mercy. The stroke of your cock was fast paced and my eyes watered with each thrust. I could only shed my tears and wait for you to finish with my ass.

You expanded full inside my tender hole before your voice signaled the event of your release. Hot spurts of cum shot into my ass. The weight of your body laid against me before you slid out of my hole and sat back in your chair. Your grip of my hair pulled me in front of you. Without a word, you guided my mouth to clean your spent cock.

The softest touch then wiped my tears away. I looked at you and smiled. Even though my ass ached from your invasion, your gentle touch soothed me. The smile on your face melted my heart. I could have loved you no more than at that moment.

“No tears, girl. You are fine.”

I nodded solemnly. You leaned in and kissed me. Your lips on mine were forceful but it was your tongue that conquered my mouth. My own tongue danced as the kiss continued. I always felt that I could get swallowed up in you. You overtake me in that way. “Love you, Master,” I whispered, when our lips parted.

“I love you, my naughty girl. And such a naughty little cum slut you are.” Your large hands found my breasts again. A firm squeeze delivered before your fingers twisted on my nipples. Pleasurable pain followed. “Yes, girl. I love the way you respond to my touch. You like that, don’t you? Look how you press into my grasp. That’s it, girl, pull back. Give those nipples a good hard tug.”

“Please, Master, don’t stop. I need more.” Sweat beaded on my lust-crazed body. There was pain, but I needed it. I become an animal when in your hands. I would have done anything to keep you from stopping at that moment.

“Bring me the clamps, girl.”

Released from your grip, I rose and, on shaky legs, retrieved the nipple clamps from the bedroom. My blood raced at the thought of those awful things. I have a true hate-love affair with them. Back at your feet, I presented you with the heavy silver clamps. Your fingers manipulated my needy buds. My moans encouraged your devilish desires. I gasped as the sting of metal teeth bit into my right nipple. Then the other. Heat radiated through my nipples. It intensified when you pulled on the chain that connected them.

The next tug brought me to my feet. This time I remembered to spread my legs wide. You lifted the chain to my lips. “Open.” The cold metal was placed in my mouth to be held by my teeth. The added pull stretched my imprisoned buds. Quick slaps to my tits served to heighten the sensation. I wanted you to stop, but, I also knew I couldn’t have handled it if you had. I needed your cruelness. I craved it.

Your hands slid down my belly until they reached the place between my legs. My glistening pussy showed its need. The slow circling of your finger to my clit caused me to groan between clenched teeth. You flicked against my protruding button before your fingers entered me roughly. I strained at your touch, searching for the release I so badly needed. My head rolled back. I cried out from the sudden pull on my bound nipples. It was that sensation, the sharp and delicious pain, that sent me crashing over the edge into ecstasy.

I fell back to earth, landing safely in your hands. The feel of their gentle strength on my skin warmed me. You pulled me to your lap where I nestled against your powerful frame. Gently, you removed the chain from my lips and replaced it with a kiss of passion. Then, I was rewarded with the words I longed to hear. “Good girl. My perfect little cum slut.”

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Perfect Little Cum Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds