• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Night of the Party Ch. 02

The Night of the Party Ch. 02

Things over the last two months have been awkward and quiet between Nancy and I. After what happened on our birthday night, she stormed out to go back home and didn't leave her room all weekend. When our parents asked me what was going on I shrugged and didn't give anything up, and luckily neither did she. When we drove to school she refused to talk or even look at me, drawing her knees up to her chest and looked straight ahead the whole ride. I felt guilty but I still wanted her, or at the very least wanted things to go back to normal. I knew the chance or either was nil.

After a month or so we finally said more than just a few words to each other when she told me she had her period and we didn't need to worry about... you know...

That's when I finally had to let it all out. "Nancy, what happened, happened and nothing can change that!"

"I know but it shouldn't have happened at all, Robbie!"

"Are you going to ignore me for the rest of our lives? Act like I never existed?" I felt a stab in my chest.

"Maybe it's best if we're not alone together anymore, but I can pretend to be normal... at least until we go off to college. It'll be a lot bigger than high school and we'll hardly ever see each other on campus."

"Fine! We'll pretend until you can find a way to escape from my life!" My pain turned to anger.

"Robbie..." tears welled in her eyes and she put her hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off and stormed out of the house.

Things were civil from there on out when we were in the company of anyone else. She caught rides with Becky to and from school and stayed away or in her room until our parents got home. At dinner one night we were all gathered around the table when my father spoke up.

"Aunt Carrie, Uncle Craig, and your cousins are going to be here during your graduation. Your Aunt and Uncle are taking the guest room, but your cousins are sharing Robbie's room and sleeping in the basement."

"Okay, dad," I sighed.

"It'll just be for a couple days," my mom smiled

My cousins were ok, but they were quite a few years younger than us and could be a handful. I got along with Uncle Craig and Aunt Carrie well enough, so I guess I could suck it up for a couple of days.

I was excited for graduation, but at the same time I saw it as the beginning of the end of Nancy and my sibling relationship. I was going on a road trip with my best friend Jason and a couple other buddies, and Nancy was going to Mexico and a few other places with her friends before we went away to college. I was predicting that graduation night would be the last full day we would ever spend together for a long time.

The day came when our extended family arrived along some family friends. My cousin Dave took up residence in my room and Darrell and Tony set up cots in the basement. My parents brought home a graduation cake and tons of food. The parents began drinking; my cousins fought over the game console and played in the pool, while my sister and I hung out with the grownups. It wasn't long before my Uncle Craig grabbed a piece of real estate next to me and leaned in close.

"Where's your drink, kiddo?" He asked while he winked and showed me a bottle of Jim Beam he snuck over.

I smiled and slid my drink over to him and he added some flavor to it. I looked over and saw my sister watching us with a smirk.

"Did you give Nans some too?" I whispered.

"It's only fair," he replied

I smiled as he went to put the bottle back. We ate, drank, and drank some more. Most of the adults were plastered by 10'o clock or so and began to filter out. I was pretty tipsy and I could tell Nancy was as well, but the adults had no idea, being three sheets to the wind themselves. My dad had to carry my mom to bed and Uncle Craig began puking in the bushes, which signaled the end of the party. My Aunt Carrie put the food away, and Nancy and I took the garbage out. After we were done Nancy went to the den to watch TV and I decided to go to bed. I stopped by the den debating on going in and talking to her, but thought better of it. When I got to my room I noticed Dave sleeping in my bed. I didn't mind much but when I went to wake him I realized there was crumbs and soda spilled all over my bed, at least I hoped it was soda.

I wasn't going to sleep on a cot, so I took out an extra blanket and decided to go to the den after all. My parents didn't like people sleeping on their nice furniture, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind this time.

"Hey," I said as I plopped down on the couch.

"Hey."

After about five minutes of silent TV watching Nancy broke the silence.

"Why aren't you sleeping in your room?"

"Dave is in it and he either spilled or pissed in it," I replied.

"Really?" Nancy tried unsuccessfully to hold back a laugh.

"Yeah," I chuckled back.

Silence again.

"Are you sure Mom and Dad will be ok with you on their expensive furniture?" She asked.

"I'll find out in the morning."

"Well... do you want my room? I'm not tired in the least," she stated.

"Are you sure?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, but leave the blanket."

Now that she mentioned it I wasn't tired anymore either.

"I'm going to get a drink. Want one?" I asked.

"Um, what kind?" She asked with a smirk.

"The kind with liquor." I grinned.

"Ok but let's take it outside. It's nice and cool out there."

I grabbed the bottle of Beam and went outside; Nancy brought some plastic cups with ice, and a liter of Coke. We filled them up and sat next to the pool and lounged in the chairs, looking up at the stars. I finished half my drink before I spoke up.

"This is nice."

"Yeah, I'm going to miss home when we leave."

"I mean you and me, like this."

She looked over at me and said, "yeah, I'm sorry Robbie."

"Don't be," I smiled at her.

"A dip would be nice, but I don't want to go change."

"Just jump in, we both have shorts on," I grinned.

"No way!" She laughed.

I stood up and took my shirt off. "C'mon, chicken!" I teased.

"Ok, just a sec," she finished her drink and kicked her sandals off.

"On the count of three."

"One. Two."

Then I pushed her in as she shrieked.

She came up sputtering and laughing.

"Nice, jerk!"

I dove in after. As I came up for a breath she came up and pushed me back under. I came up laughing and grabbing for her feet as she tried to swim out of my reach. I managed to grab her ankle and pull her back over and began to tickle her.

"Stop, I'm going to swallow water!" She laughed.

I released her and began swimming backwards across the pool. We talked about college, our summer trips, and friends for the next 20 minutes, until we started shivering.

"I'm getting out," she said as she swam toward the ladder with me in tow.

As she was getting out she slipped and out of reaction I put my hand under her butt and caught her.

"Nice catch! The ladder is slippery!"

I left my hand on her ass until she climbed completely out. As I got out she hit me in the face with a towel that was left on the picnic bench.

"Hurry up! It's chilly out here!" She giggled though her chattering teeth.

"Ok, I'm hurrying," I chattered back.

As soon as we got back inside she grabbed my hand and pulled down the hall into her room. I stopped at the door, unsure if I wanted to go any further.

"Nancy..."

"It's ok, I'm too cold to sleep alone."

I followed her into the bedroom and we peeled our wet shorts off. She dropped her shirt in her laundry hamper and stood next to her bed.

"My sheets are going to get wet..."

"Do you want me to take my wet underwear off?"

"Go head."

I shucked my boxer briefs and stood there awkwardly covering my junk until she finally she threw her bra and panties off and quickly jumped into bed. I followed suit and climbed in after. She faced the wall with her back to me, while I lay on my back so my cock wouldn't touch her. I wasn't tired at all, so I just laid there, staring at the ceiling.

"Scoot closer, I'm freezing," she said.

I realized I was on the very edge of the bed and moved until her butt was against my hip. We lay like that for a half hour and I could tell she was as wide awake as I was. You could feel some sort of tension in the air, like we were yelling at the top of our lungs without making a sound. Then I clenched my jaw and rolled toward her. My cock was touching her ass. I was taking half breaths, if I was even breathing at all, and my heart was pounding in my chest. I could hear that her breathing had changed as well. She pushed her ass into my hardening dick. She started breathing harder and I couldn't take it anymore! I arched my back to create space for my hips and slowly thrust back forward, searching for her moist vagina, and slowly sunk inside of her.

"Uhhh yes!" She moaned quietly as she reached back with her arm and pulled me in deeper by my ass cheek.

I began slowly thrusting in and out of her warm vagina. I got six or seven thrusts before she slide herself off me.

"Roll over on your back," she commanded

I complied and she positioned herself between my legs and began jacking me off before she inserted my cock into her mouth. With her free hand she began caressing my stomach, send jolts of electricity through my body. I held her hair so I could see her face and her mouth moving up and down my cock. I couldn't believe this was happening again, but I didn't want to think about what the repercussions might be this time.

I was getting close and she began speeding up.

"Uh! Uh! I'm going to cum Nancy!"

She took me deeper into her mouth but didn't stop bobbing up and down as my cum travelled up my shaft and spurted out of tip of my penis and into her mouth. I raised my hips off the bed to get more of my cock into her mouth, as she swallowed all that I could give. After my orgasm subsided she continued to suck on the sensitive tip making me suck in sharp breaths of air and my stomach muscles to tense. She started snickering with my penis still in her mouth and caused me to do the same. It was an extremely sexy sight to behold. Finally she stopped.

"So that's what cum tastes like," she smiled. "A tad bit sensitive are we?" She asked as she squeezed the tip of my cock between her thumb and the first knuckle of her index finger, causing me to buck and laugh.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"I can use to it," she grinned.

"So what does that mean?"

"It means it's your turn, brother."

I didn't waste any time trading her places. I laid down on my stomach between her bent legs and kissed her right above her clit, then on the inside of each of her thighs. I inserted my index finger into her wet vagina and started sucking and flicking her clit with my tongue. I continuously curled my finger upward inside her vagina and I noted it was beginning to drive her crazy. With my free hand I massaged one of her immaculate breasts. She threw her legs over my shoulders, while grabbing my hair with one hand, and putting her other hand on my hand that was massaging her breast.

"Ooooh Robbie, I love you!" She moaned as gyrated her hip, humping my face.

My finger was getting tired so I switched hands and so did she. Her hand on mine while I massaged her breasts felt very intimate to me. Soon she began quivering, signaling her impending orgasm.

"Uhhhhhh! Make me cuuuummm!" She moaned

Then my face and mouth was flooded with her juices. She started bucked wildly and clawing the top of my hand and squeezing my massaging hand. I stayed down there for another minute or so before she pulled her body away from me. She grabbed my hand and sucked her own juices off of my finger with a wicked grin then she rolled over onto all fours and looked at me over her shoulder with those big, beautiful green eyes.

"Take me from behind Robbie, I need it so bad."

"Ok," I replied.

I lined up between her legs and entered her, sliding right in.

"You're so warm and wet," I panted as I sunk myself fully inside of her.

"I know. I don't think I've ever been so hot and turned on before in my life."

I grabbed her hips and started humping in and out over her. I started slow at first and began to build speed. I grabbed her hair and pulled in back but not too hard, and I reach around her and started rubbing her clit with my middle and ring fingers at the same time. As I increased speed and pressure I felt her heating up even more.

"Uhhhhhh!" She screamed as she slumped down and buried her face into her pillow.

Her whole body went limp and I could feel her vagina gripping and releasing my cock as I slowed down.

She lifted her head and asked "Are you close?" Her breathe ragged

"Yeah, really close."

"Fuck me on my back. I want to look into your eyes as you cum."

I withdrew from her vagina. My sack was drenched in her wetness. She rolled over and I climbed on top of her. She guided my penis back inside of her and began running her hand through my hair. She tried to wrap her legs around me, but I don't think she had the energy.

"Cum inside of me, baby." her eyes looked into mine pleadingly

"I will, Nancy. I love you."

"I love you too."

I started thrusting in and out of her slowly. I was going to explode at any minute.

"Come on, baby. I can feel you getting harder inside of me. Cum inside of your sister," she moaned.

Her jaw went slack and her mouth opened into a silent moan and her eyes locked onto mine as my penis began pulsing inside of her and my seed filled her womb. I could feel spurt after spurt shooting forth from my cock into my own sister's forbidden pussy and gazing into her eyes, I could tell that she could feel it too.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHH!" We moaned in unison.

Finally I collapsed on top of her. She began stroking my hair and kissing the top of my head and then there was a few moments of silence.

"I tried to deny it to myself that I wanted this again, but I did. I felt messed up and sick because I liked it so much the first time."

I didn't comment right away, as I was still catching my breath.

"I did too. It started for me the night mom and dad went to that fund raiser. I fought with myself too, at first."

"I'm glad the fight is over."

"Me too."

I felt myself starting to get hard again.

"Uh huh mister!" She giggled. "I can't go again. Get your pj's and we'll cuddle."

I quickly tip toed into my room and got into shorts and a T-shirt and went back into Nancy's room. She nuzzled into my chest and we both drifted off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Night of the Party Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds