• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Jessica

Jessica

"More coffee, sir?"

He looked up at the girl standing next to him, jug in hand, lips slightly parted. He nodded slowly. "Please."

He watched as she leant forwards, the neckline of her shirt-dress falling forwards to reveal a glimpse of white cotton bra. His eyes raked up towards her face, the full lips, the freckles across her nose, the brown curls that fell around her face. God, she was cute. He had already noted the name scrawled across the badge on her chest. Jessica: happy to help.

"Jessica, isn't it?" She looked up at him, surprised. "I know you probably get this all the time, but I was wondering if I could take you out sometime?" She blushed furiously.

"I... we... we're not really supposed to. Sorry." She straightened up, smoothing down her skirt with her free hand. He smiled.

"No, that's cool. Understandable." She almost returned his smile, he noticed -- her lips quirked a little at any rate. He watched her walk back to the counter in the middle of the café and took a sip of his coffee. The swish of her skirt and those legs... He imagined sliding a hand up her skirt, over her sweet little arse. Jesus. The things he could do to her.

He drank his coffee slowly, and signalled to another waitress to bring him the bill. He watched Jessica ring it through the till, watched her bend and scrawl something across the receipt. She walked across to his table and presented the bill with a barely perceptible nod. He unfolded the paper, noted the figure, and then something else at the bottom -- in what had to be Jessica's handwriting, the words "I finish at 6. Pick me up?"

His hands shook slightly as he counted out coins to cover his lunch. He dropped them neatly into the little silver tray, and carefully folded the bill into his pocket. As he left he nodded over to the waitresses behind the counter. "Thanks, ladies. See you later."

**

Six o'clock and he was sitting in his car in the café car park, waiting for Jessica to emerge. He felt oddly nervous. He hadn't had a date -- hell, even a real conversation with an attractive girl -- in way too long. He doubted he'd ever had one with someone as attractive as Jessica.

The café door swung open and she appeared, a hooded jacket pulled over her uniform, looking around her anxiously. He stepped out of the car to signal to her. She ran across and came to a stop just in front of him, slightly out of breath.

"Hi." He looked down at her. If he'd been nervous, he had nothing on Jessica -- she was almost shaking. And had he realised before how little she was? He wasn't exactly a big guy, but she was tiny. He towered over her.

"Jessica. Hi." She smiled.

"I don't even know your name."

"Does it matter?" She laughed.

"Well, no. I suppose not."

"Have a seat?" He gestured to the passenger side of the car. She nodded and went to get in as he slid back into the driver's seat. "How was the rest of your shift?"

"Okay. I suppose. I'd rather not talk about work."

"What would you rather talk about?" She glanced shyly at him.

"I don't know. You. How old are you?"

"Twenty-seven. How old are you?"

"Eighteen. Last week."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No."

"Good." She laughed at that, and he didn't know why he did it, but he leaned across her and in one swift movement pressed his mouth onto hers. She didn't respond at first, but after a couple of seconds her mouth moved in motion with his, and her lips parted to allow his tongue to dip inside. He moved his hand onto her soft thigh, gently squeezing the flesh beneath his fingers. When he pulled away she was blushing again, her eyes locked onto his. "Would you like to come to my house, Jessica?" She hesitated for a moment, and then nodded.

"Yes."

The drive home had never felt so long. He drove quicker than he usually would, parking up with less care than usual, leading Jessica up the path to his front door and into the house. He watched her toe off her shoes, and took her jacket from her to hang up.

"The living room's just through there. You go and make yourself comfortable and I'll get us a drink."

He paused in the kitchen, wondering what to give her to drink. He should have asked. A quick glance in the fridge showed an unopened bottle of wine. He uncorked the bottle and poured out two large glasses. When he carried them into the living room she was perched on the sofa, hands clasped in her lap.

"Is wine ok?" She nodded, taking a glass from him.

"Fine. Thank you." She took a big gulp from the glass as he settled next to her on the sofa, and they sat in silence for a few moments. "It's very nice. Thanks."

"That's ok. Come here." He took the glass from her and placed both glasses unceremoniously on the floor. Jessica inched closer to him. He placed his hand on the side of her face to pull her towards him for a kiss. Her shy little tongue danced with his, his hand moving to tangle in her hair. His other hand moved again to her thigh, sliding past the hem of her skirt. She pulled away, looking anxious. "What's wrong?"

"I... I've never done this before."

"Never done what? Do you mean you're a virgin?" She nodded. "And how far have you gone? Have you kissed boys before?" Again, a nod.

"Yes. I've kissed. But never... never anything else."

"Hey, don't worry. We'll take it steady, ok? At your pace." She smiled at this, and leaned towards him for another kiss. Inside, he was silently cursing -- he'd pictured fucking her in every way possible, her tight little cunt greedily swallowing his cock. Still, if he kept her sweet it could be a start...

She seemed to be enjoying the kisses, at any rate. Her plump little mouth pressed against his as her arms wrapped around his neck. He couldn't resist, and pulled her sideways so that their bodies were pressed against each other. He slid a hand between them to grasp one of her sweet little breasts. She let out a tiny gasp in surprise as he tweaked her nipple, but didn't break off the kiss. He pushed her backwards onto the sofa, so that he was lying above her. She looked up at him, lips parted and flushed, chest heaving. He reached out to unfasten the buttons on her dress, revealing that ridiculously adolescent white bra. His eyes met hers as he pushed the bra up above her breasts. Beautiful little handfuls, each topped with a nut-brown nipple. He leaned forwards to take one into his mouth, and this time her gasp was more audible. He sucked and nibbled both nipples, groping the other breast with his fingers. His cock throbbed in his pants. He wasn't sure he could take much more of this.

"Jessica. I want to take you upstairs."

The meaning of "upstairs" clearly wasn't lost on her; she wasn't stupid, after all. She looked nervous again.

"I don't... I don't know what to do."

"Don't worry. I'll show you."

"Well... ok. Yes. Ok."

"Sure?"

"Yes."

He took her hand and led her up the stairs, into his bedroom, where she lay expectantly on the bed. He pounced on her, kissing his way down her neck and across her chest, while his hands explored her thighs. He lifted up to take off his shirt and to remove her clothes, making short work of the remaining buttons. A thought occurred to him suddenly, as he slid off her bra. He'd only ever fucked one virgin before, and that was when he was a virgin himself -- they'd both been as inexperienced as each other, fumbling along and trying to discover what they liked. He was determined that this was going to be different. He knew exactly what he liked, and if he could get Jessica to give it to him, this could be very different indeed.

"Have you ever seen a hard cock, Jessica?"

"No. Well... no, not in real life."

His hands moved to his jeans, slowly unfastening the buttons there. "I'm going to show you mine. I want you to put it in your mouth."

As he slid his jeans and boxers down his thighs, a flicker of worry crossed her face, quickly followed by what could only be curiosity. "Come here." She crawled towards him, her hand wrapping around the base of his cock.

"What do I do?"

"Just... open your mouth. Lick it. Suck it. Swallow it."

Jessica's pink, pointed tongue flicked towards the head of his cock, licking up the drop of pre-cum that had gathered there. Her lips opened to engulf the head, taking it slowly into her mouth. He shuddered. She broke away and looked up at him.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No! No... just... carry on."

As her lips parted to swallow his cock, he grasped a handful of her hair, gently driving her further forwards to push his cock towards the back of her throat. There was no resistance, no gagging. Her hot little mouth swallowed him whole. He used his grip on her hair to push in and out of her mouth, her tongue flicking against his cock as he did so. "Fucking hell, Jessica. You're a natural. Natural little cocksucker." His balls began to tighten and he felt the familiar urge to bury himself and cum straight down her throat, but had to resist. He pulled away and leant down to kiss Jessica, her mouth dripping with her drool, panting for breath. He pushed her backwards onto the bed, hooking his fingers into the waistband of her pants and pulling them down her legs. She lay there panting as he pushed her legs apart, greedily taking in the vision of her pink little cunt surrounded by light brown curls. "I'm going to do the same thing to you."

As he leaned towards her, she let out a nervous little noise.

"What do I do with my hands? While you're... you know. Do I just leave them here, or...?"

A wicked idea crossed his mind. He reached across to the bedside table, drawing out a pair of handcuffs.

"Don't worry. We just fasten them up here, out of the way." He took both her hands and secured them above her head, fastening her to the headboard. "That feel ok?" She nodded. "Good."

He kissed her mouth hungrily, moving further down to kiss along her neck, her breasts, her stomach, and then there, that was it, her pulsing little virgin cunt was beneath his tongue and he was lapping expertly at her clit. She began to moan and he couldn't resist pushing a finger inside her, moaning himself at the feel of how tight she was, and the thought of stretching her out with his cock. After what seemed like only seconds she began to writhe against his mouth, her moans and gasps becoming louder and more frequent, and as he pushed a second finger inside he felt her clamp down and led her across the waves of her first ever orgasm.

He pulled away from her cunt and kissed his way back towards her mouth. She kissed him greedily, her eyes fluttering between open and closed.

"That... that was..." He smirked.

"I know."

As he kissed her he traced his fingers between her legs, gently stroking and pushing his fingers inside her once more. "I'm going to fuck you now." Her eyes flew open.

"Won't it hurt?"

"Yes. Probably. But only the once. Do you want me to fuck you?" He knew full well she did. He was already unwrapping a condom and rolling it down his rock hard cock. He needed to fuck her. She hesitated for only a moment.

"Yes."

It was all he needed. He was between her legs immediately, her hands still bound, her breasts jiggling as he grasped her waist and pulled her down towards him. He positioned his cock and pushed into her wet virgin cunt. She let out a squeal as he broke past the resistance he found, and he remained still for a moment, buried deep within her. He kissed her and began to move, slowly at first and then building, until he was slamming into her incredibly tight cunt and she was crying out. His mouth found her nipple and bit down, and she cried out louder in a way that said she loved it. His hand twisted in her hair, pulling her head backwards so that he could bite at her neck, pounding his fat cock into her over and over.

"So tight, Jessica... hot little virgin slut... I'm going to cum so hard in your dirty little cunt..."

She moaned as he reached to flick his fingers over her clit, and as his balls tightened he didn't stop this time, fucking her hard until he came. He could tell that she was close and continued to finger her clit until he felt her clench around him, watching her eyes screw shut as he pushed her over the edge. He kissed her hard, biting down on her lower lip. "Good girl, Jessica. You're going to stay the night. I'm going to fuck you again. You're going to be my little slut."

Her eyes opened and she smiled at him. No nervousness now. She nodded.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Jessica

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds