• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Stable Club

Black Stable Club

I'm Tom and my lovely wife Erin and I have been married for eleven years now. We live in suburban Detroit where I've worked for one of the auto manufacturing company's for the past fourteen years. We live in this tiny little house in a suburban city just south of Detroit. It's predominantly a blue collar neighborhood. It's a nice town and nothing exciting never really happens here. The local newspaper headlines are usually packed full of stories about the high school football team. Now the Detroit newspapers are completely different. Always a murder or a robbery going on in that city. I know because I work in Detroit.

We have good friends that live in the city. One of those new high rise apartments recently built in the downtown area of Detroit. Our friends are Julie and Rick. Rick's a white guy I've known since I graduated high school We worked at a local car wash together for a summer job until we found something more permanent. Yeah. You guessed it. We both work on the assembly line together.

I've always envied Rick. Always thought his gorgeous Asian wife Julie was a knockout. Julie has a pretty face with an adorable smile. She loves to joke around and have fun. Always doing something sexy to show off that gorgeous petite body of hers.

It's not that my wife Erin isn't gorgeous. She is and I think very sexy too. It's just that I always wanted to know what it would be like screwing an Asian woman like Julie. Julie has a gorgeous little ass she wiggles when she walks. She is much more open about certain things than my wife Erin.

Rick & Julie have been out to our house for barbeques many times. We've gone to the movies together and just about everything two couples can do together. That is until recently. Neither of us had any kids yet. Julie and Rick were talking about adopting a child. Erin and I have been putting having a baby off for a long time since money has been tight. It had been about six months since Julie and Rick accepted one of our offers to get together on a Saturday.

Rick always came up with an excuse that they were busy taking care of Julies Mother. Another week it would be something else. Erin and I were getting really concerned. We didn't want to lose our best friends. We finally got together this past Fourth of July weekend. Everything seemed normal again only this time my wife Erin finally asked Julie what was wrong. Why haven't they been able to get together with us the past several months.

Julie said they joined this club out of Detroit. It was a couples club as Julie put it. We wanted to know why they didn't ask us to join. That's when Julie said it was a special kind of club and we probably wouldn't be interested.

It took most of the afternoon to convince our best friends to let us in on what kind of club they belonged to. Julie said it was a couples club. Sort of she said. We kept digging that afternoon until Rick and Julie finally sat down with us in the living room and told us all about the club they belonged to.

Julie started explaining things to us. "I don't know how to tell you this but the club we belong to is called. The black Stable Club."

Erin and I laughed at the name Julie told us. We waited for all the details as Julie explained the name of the club and what they did every Saturday night.

"You see. We're sort of swingers. A bunch of couples get together every Saturday night at the club and we have an auction. Each of us wives are each week to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. We currently have seventeen couples that belong to our club."

"Where does the name black stable come from than?" I asked.

Julie giggled with a devilish smile. "The club is run by a group of black men. They are a bit on the wild side. They make all the rules and have the couples sign contracts when they join."

My wife Erin asked. "What do they do? Do they watch the couples swing or something?"

Julie and Rick both laughed as Rick hesitantly explained. "Uh....You see. The black men have these poker games to see who is going to have the most chips for bidding on the women that night. The lucky guys will get to bid on the most attractive women in the club."

"You mean Julie is put up for auction to have sex with one of these black men?"

Rick and Julie just laughed. Rick went on to tell us more. "Julie usually gets auctioned off pretty quick. They have these private rooms where they take the women. The rules of the club states that they can do whatever they so please with them. Sometimes us guys are allowed to watch and sometimes we have to wait it out."

I kept listening to Rick explain the club to us. "You see, they have these pool table and video games to keep us entertained while the women are busy servicing the black men. They even have this huge TV we can watch when there is a game on. There are some nights they'll video what's going on in one of the rooms and play it live on the TV."

"Your kidding." my wife asked.

"No." Rick replied. He went on saying. "When a new couple join they always put her and her black bull up on the TV so we can all watch the fun."

Julie butted in saying. "Rick said all the guys were focused on my body the night they put me on that screen. He said all the guys were chanting and egging my black stud on as he fucked me."

Erin and I looked at each other with stunned expressions on our faces.

Julie continued talking and telling us more. "I guess you two are shocked after telling you about our club."

Erin replied. "Julie. I would have never expected you and Rick to be involved with something like this."

Julie smiled as said. "Yes. I know."

Erin and I were very stunned to learn that our best friends were involved in a swingers club. The most shocking part was that it was an interracial club and the husbands could only watch. After Rick and Julie went home that night, Erin and I laid up half the night thinking about the things Julie said took place at their private club.

Several weeks had passed since Rick and Julie spilled out their guts to us about their club. We sort of kept our distance from them lately knowing their Saturday nights were going to be reserved for their club meetings.

Julie called one Friday afternoon wanting Erin to go out shopping for new clothes with her. I guess they had lunch together and Erin came home well after dinner. I cooked something up in the microwave that night. Erin came home telling me she had stopped off at Julies' club to leave off some party supplies and she met a couple of the black men that ran the club.

Erin said they didn't seem like bad people. They were really friendly to her and even invited her to come to one of the parties. I was a little shocked that Erin even told me about it. Later that night Erin and I had wild sex for the first time in weeks. She later confessed to me that she always had a fantasy of being made love to by a black man.

She had asked me if I'd ever be turned on watching another man make love to her and I replied that I wasn't sure. I'd read stories on the internet about fictional couples getting involved in interracial parties where the husband always watched. Thos stories turned me on a lot but I never considered watching my own wife making love to another man.

I lay their in bed thinking about what Erin had told me about her fantasy and couldn't help to wonder if her and Julie had been discussing us joining their club. We both woke up sometime during the night and had our second round of wild sex that night. I don't think that ever happened since our first year of marriage.

The next morning we somehow started to discuss The Black Stable Club. Erin opened up about her discussion with Julie on Friday. Julie discussed sex with the black men into more detail. Guess she was too embarrassed to speak about it in front of me a few weeks ago. We talked about it most of the day until Erin finally called Julie just before they left for the clubs weekly party.

Erin told Julie we were willing to give it a try. Julie explained that it was too late to invite a guest to the club this week but said that we could come the following week. Julie and Rick stopped by during the week and had dinner with us. Rick was more open this time telling me how exciting it was to watch the other wives getting laid by these dominating black men.

Julie even joked about how she was spoiled by the much larger size of the black members now. Said her pussy had stretched out after repeatedly being used by different black bulls week after week. She laughed saying she had no problem accommodating the largest men at the club now.

Julie took Erin out shopping for a new dress to wear to the club. I still wasn't sure if I really wanted to go but Erin seemed more excited than I had ever dreamed she would. I actually hoped Erin would change her mind about wanting to go to the club party that following weekend but she was still all for it Saturday morning. Julie called Erin around none and told us to meet them at their house around five. By this time Erin was getting butterflies in her stomach and so was I for that matter.

The dress Erin wore wasn't all that revealing. The most important attire was being carried in a little bag Julie had loaned her. I never got a look at what she brought but did see her putting a pair of black high heels into the little bag.

Rick said that's when the fun began at the club. When the women changed into something really revealing and paraded around on a stage as they lined up for the weekly auction. Here we were riding in the back seat of Rick and Julie's car. If we changed our mind now we'd have to call a cab to take us back to their place. The trip to downtown Detroit took us about thirty-five minutes.

Rick pulled into a parking lot next to this old brick building on the corner. The parking lot was fenced in with wire wrapped around the top of the fence. Wasn't the best neighborhood but at least the parking lot was guarded and fenced off. There were lots of cars there already, perhaps fifty or more.

I held Erin's hand as we walked up to the door behind Julie and Rick. Their was a heavy set black man seated near the door. He recognized Julie and Rick and smiled at the couple who were explaining that we were the new couple they were bringing tonight.

The black guy starred at Erin starting with her legs working his eyes up to her face and finally let us pass. We walked thru this big steel door into a very dark room. Took my eyes a while to adjust. We were in some sort of lobby and the only people around. We did hear people talking in another room. Mostly men talking and laughing. Rick said it was the men playing cards and getting ready for the nights auction.

To my surprise, Julie took hold of Erin's hand and started to lead her thru a door toward the left of us. She waived at me saying. "We'll see you guys a little later."

I looked at Rick wondering what was going on. We haven't even signed membership forms yet. He said we'd do it separately and lead me in the other direction. This was going to be some night!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Stable Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds