• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Seizing Moments Ch. 02

Seizing Moments Ch. 02

12

Thank you again Mariewriter for your awesome editing and immense help on this sequel. You are truly amazing for all the time spent helping out a fellow lit member.

This is a wife watching story, so if you don't appreciate this type of erotica, please fill free to skip. I appreciate all intelligent comments, but have decided to delete any left by Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous, sorry my friends!

*

The sun was hovering just above the horizon as the waist high waves crashed on the white sandy beach. The chirping and clucking from the sea gulls and herons echoed off the high-rise hotel as Katie tossed out small bits of toast left over from our room service breakfast. I watched as her lovely body danced around in the newly purchased bikini as she giggled like a kid in a toy store.

We had been planning this little excursion for several months, and now it was time to relax and enjoy the late summer weather in Daytona Florida. Katie pitched out the last of the bread, so we decided to take a walk down the beachfront road. We held hands as we strolled down the sidewalk, window-shopping along the way. Katie stopped to get a couple souvenirs before we headed to the beach. The ocean waters were warm and soothing as we waded along the surf.

I could feel my inner tensions melting away as I took in the surroundings. The sound of the churning ocean combined with the random chirping of the various birds was almost musical. I looked around as the skimpily dressed women paraded around in various styles of beachwear. Then there was Katie, walking by my side stooping and bending as she gathered her assortment of sea treasures. The new bathing suit she wore seemed to emphasize her assets in all the right spots. She called it a Brazilian style bikini with a bandeau top, which left a lot of her backside exposed, and the top wrapped around her breasts without strings or straps to hold it up. From the many looks and stares she seemed to attract, the majority of the men agreed with her sense of style.

I tried to behave, but the attention drawn to Katie was overwhelming, and it was driving me crazy. I slowed down, allowing her to sneak ahead, appearing as a single woman enjoying herself all alone. I watched as various men took several long stares at her as she bent over inspecting the many shells sprawled about the sand. She seemed to be in her own little world until she looked around to talk to me. I tried to disguise my little game with a wave and smile, but she quickly caught on to my voyeuristic intensions as she looked around, then at me with a sharp sneer.

"You're incorrigible Danny," she said with a flushed look, "come here ... you definitely have a one track mind." She gave me a sinister smile as she shook her head. "Where's a cold shower when you need one!" she walked back to me and took my hand, pulling me with her as she walked.

It was soon time for lunch, so we decided to check out this small deli shop across the street from the hotel that seemed to get a multitude of five star comments from the hotel staffers. Taking a seat at a table for two, we ordered our food and made small talk as we waited for the infamous deli sandwiches.

We were sitting there, waiting on the server when Katie excused herself to visit the restroom. I watched her walk away as the line "I hate to see you go, but love to watch you leave," popped in my head. I chuckled under my breath as I watched several men turn their heads to examine her sexy ass softly swaying side to side as she strolled to the restroom. I was wondering if she did this on purpose, or was she was truly oblivious to her effect on men.

Our food had just arrived as she wandered back to the table. Suddenly someone called her name aloud, prompting both of us to look over toward the deep manly voice. "Hey Katie," he called again, waving his hand from a few tables away. The stranger looked to be a lot older than we were and was dressed in a business suit, as were the other three men sitting with him.

He stood up and quickly walked over to us, getting a rather intimate hug from my wife as she melted in his arms. I didn't recognize him at all, but it seemed Katie knew him quit well. "Oh, I'm sorry honey, this is Tony, my old boss," she looked down at me with a jaded smile, jetting her eyes toward him. "You remember me telling you about Tony?" She looked at me with an 'Oh my god!' look on her face, tactically facing away from him.

"Oh yeah, right," I held my hand out, "Yes, Tony, I get to actually meet you after all." I said with a smile. He seemed to be a good-looking man for what I assumed to be 35 years old, give or take a few years. He towered above her by well over a foot as the two of them stood side-by-side. His jet-black hair was combed straight back with the assistance of hair jell, showing his slightly receded hairline. His warm smile and chiseled features gave him a very distinguished look that made Katie's attraction to him seem appropriate. It's a shame he lost his job shortly after Katie had that little adventure with him, he would have made a good lover for her, I thought to myself.

"Yes, Katie told me a lot about you, good to finally meet you," he said as he gripped my hand tightly, giving it a vigorous shake. "So, you're here on vacation I take it?" he asked, looking down at Katie with a smile.

"Yes, as a matter of fact we're here for two weeks," she said merrily. "What about you?" She yanked on his suit. "You look like you're here for work," she chuckled, looking at me with an astonished gaze.

"Yeah," he looked down at his apparel, tugging at his multi colored tie. "It's for my daughter, she plays flag football, and I'm here for their annual convention."

"Get outta here," Katie seemed stunned, "You have a daughter?"

"Yes ... she lives with her mother in Texas," he said proudly. "She's 17 now and asked me to join the convention for her." He quickly reached in his jacket and pulled out a pin and note pad when his friends stood up and pushed in their chairs. "Hey, I've got to go, but this is my hotel and room number," he jotted down his information and handed it to her. "Give me a call if you two want to do something together, I'm here alone, so no worries." I felt my stomach roll when he leaned down to hug her and she gave him a kiss on the lips, but at the same time, I felt a small twitch in my shorts.

"Yeah, we might just do that," Katie said as he gave her a tender smile.

He returned to his table, tossing a few dollar bills down as they headed off. We waved at him together as they left the small café. "Wow, what are the odds of that?" Katie said as we stared at each other.

I can't say that the same old feelings didn't well up inside me as we ate, but the question in my mind was if the same old feeling came to Katie's mind. She started to act a little strange directly after our small world encounter, but as the day passed, she seemed to forget all about it, to my dismay.

That night we were sitting on the terrace as the sunlight dwindled, casting a long shadow of the hotel on to the pool area and beach. Katie stood up and leaned over the white slatted handrail, looking out toward the ocean in a dreamy state, "Danny, do you ever regret not going through with that ... that little situation with Tony?" She said out of nowhere.

"Well, I do and I don't." I didn't want to say something that would dampen the mood. "I mean, I did want to see it, but I knew you weren't crazy about the risks involved," I explained.

Katie looked back at me with a dazed glare. "What? You thought I didn't want to?" She gasped, "I thought you were having second thoughts because I didn't want to use a rubber." She turned around, leaned back on the metal banister, and let out a small sigh. "So you're saying it would have been ok with you, even if we did it unprotected?"

I could tell she was very astounded, "Well, I wasn't about to ask you," I said with a little sarcastic tone. "But the thought did cross my mind, more than a few times." I admitted, "I was hoping you two would just agree to do it anyway."

"Well ... just so you know, Tony was actually all for it," she said with a snicker, "He was even excited when I told him I wasn't on the pill." She admitted, "I just told you he was a little scared so you wouldn't feel bad."

"He was really all for it?" I said as the reality set in. "Do you think he might want to -"

"You know," she said, cutting me off, "I could call him," she pulled the folded piece of paper from her top, giving me a sheepish smile. "He seemed awfully happy to see me today," she gave me a cute little sneer. "You might get your fantasy fulfilled."

I shook my head and stood up, "Oh no, here we go again," I said with an ominous snicker, "You need to stop ... unless you're really willing to go through with it this time." I walked back in the bedroom as she followed. "We need some more ice," I said as I picked up the watery bucket of melting cubes. "Don't do this to me again, please." I gave her a quick kiss and left the room.

My mind bounced the idea around as I walked down the hall. This was too much- I thought as I approached the ice dispenser. -She really needs to stop toying with me like this! She knows perfectly well I was all for that- at least I thought she did at the time. "Would she really do it this time? Let him have her unprotected, tonight?" I muttered to myself. It was all too surreal. I slipped my keycard in the metal slot as the door lock clicked open. I walked in the room, finding Katie lying on her back in the middle of the bed with the phone to her ear.

"Yes, he wants to watch!" she said as she held her finger to her mouth. "You can come here if you like," she smiled at me. "Yeah, ok, in about an hour," she was still looking at me as she spoke. "Yes, no backing out, I'll see you soon, ok, bye." She hung up the receiver softly as she smiled at me. "Ok, it's started ... he's staying in an apartment with the three guys he was with this morning, so he has to come here. Now ... you're sure you won't back out?"

I took a seat on the edge of the bed as she scooted over to me, "Are you kidding?" I snickered, "I'm freaking stoked right now. I just hope you don't end up pregnant."

She rolled on her back and looked up at me. "We'll cross that bridge if it happens," she said, taking my hand in hers, "besides, I'm about two weeks from my ovulation, so it's a risk but not too serious." I felt my stomach churn as she said this, any risk is serious, I thought to myself.

Katie walked out on the balcony and started to remove her small bikini. I sat on the bed as she performed a sultry strip tease for me. I looked at her body as she stood naked for me, "You are so fucking gorgeous baby," I said, realizing I might actually get to see her with another man tonight. "You know Tony is going to eat you up," I said as I gawked at her shapely figure and smooth shaven mound.

"Well, you just wait ... I'm going to give you a show you'll never forget." She said walking back in the room and strutting toward the bathroom, blowing me a kiss just before she closed the door.

I poured myself another drink and stepped back out on the balcony. My heart was pounding out a native ritual while the thought of her fucking Tony right in front of me reflected within my head. I could hear the ocean churning as the waves crashed on the dimly lit beach. I felt my body soar as I sipped on my scotch, allowing the tranquility of the moment to linger. It wasn't long before I heard the sliding glass door grinding on the windblown sand as Katie poked her head out the cracked door.

"It's almost time honey, do you need another drink?" she asked as I glanced back at her. She was still naked from her shower with her hair neatly pulled back in a ponytail.

"Yeah," I said as the passing of time took me by surprise, "I'll be there in just a minute." She slipped back inside, leaving the door ajar. I finished my drink, taking a long gander in the darkness as the stars twinkled in the night sky with the half crescent moon dangling in the distance. The terrace lit up when Katie turned on the light as the slider opened all the way.

"Here you go," Katie's sweet voice brought me back as I turned to see her standing in the well-lit doorway, still completely naked as she walked out to the balcony. I took the drink from her hand and kissed her deeply, caressing her breast with the other hand. "You want to help pick out my outfit for tonight, or should I stay like this?" she held her hands out to her sides as she walked up to the banister.

I stepped back and took in her beauty again, looking out over the pool area as several bystanders had a great view of her illuminated sexy and naked body. I was seeing a new side to Katie as she faced the open pool area, seeming to be offering her nudity for all to see. I walked in the room and looked back as she still stood there, looking back at me over her shoulder.

"Do you think they can see me?" She asked as she looked back out over the property. "This feels like total serenity," she leaned over the railing and wiggled her ass at me.

"If you don't come in here, you'll definitely be greeting Tony in the nude." I advised her as she finally pried herself from the terrace.

I opened her suitcase and saw a little black lacey miniskirt that would be perfect for the occasion, "This might be ok," I said holding it up against my shorts, "I hope he likes teepees." I laughed as Katie giggled, snatching the skirt from my hand.

"Don't even kid like that!" She said as she gave me a crossed look. "I think he might like this," she pulled the skirt up her sexy legs, turning to the side and looking in the mirror. "You like this too?"

I had to wonder about my sanity as I helped her pick out a suitable outfit to meet another man, "Yes baby, I think that skirt makes your ass look incredible," I said as I pulled a small white top out of her luggage and handed it to her, "and this looks nice too."

Katie looked at me and smiled as she took the blouse from me, "He's not going to see it on me for very long anyways," she said as she slipped it on and started to fasten the small pearl shaped buttons. I could clearly see her light brown areolas and stiff nipples through the thin fabric. "Are you sure about this Danny? He will be here any minute now." She gave me a halfhearted smile just as three soft knocks came from the door.

"Speak of the devil," I said as we both chuckled. "It's completely up to you, but this will be the third time you backed out," I said as I waited for the acknowledgement of her retreat. I pulled her to me, hugging her tightly. "It's ok, just calm down ... we don't have to do this," I said as she looked up and smiled.

"No, really ... I want to do this. I just don't want you to get jealous or anything," she smiled again as she took a deep breath.

"I'm ok, really," I said, crossing my fingers and toes as she gave me that look. "It's really up to you baby ... yes or no."

Katie smiled at me as she walked over to the door. "Here it goes," she said as she turned the knob. Tony smiled as he looked down at her, taking her hand as she ushered him in. "Hi Tony, you look very nice," she said as he scanned her sexy body.

"Well thank you, you look fantastic as well," he said pulling her to him as he kissed her on the lips, taking full liberty as he squeezed her ass cheeks through her skirt.

Tony looked over at me as he closed the door. "Hi Danny, I guess this is where we sort of left off," he gave me a short smile. "And you young lady," he said as he held Katie back so he could see her, "You look so sexy," he slowly spun her around, letting out a soft cat like growl as she allowed him to take in her beauty.

She looked over at me as she smiled, giving him another hug. "Flattery will get you everywhere," she said as they made eye contact. He leaned down and locked his lips over hers as she allowed his tongue to slip in her mouth, exploring her orally as she let out a soft moan.

"You are shaking," he said as their lips parted. "You are ok with this, right?"

"Yes," she looked at me, "I want this more than you know, I'm just a little nervous, that's all," she looked around at us, "You know what I mean."

We both nodded and agreed as she led him over to the bed. "Well, I think it's about time to get this little party started." she sat him on the edge of the bed and kissed him deeply. His hands started to move over her body, finding her breasts as he lightly massaged them through the thin material of her blouse. She straddled his legs as she sat down on his lap, allowing him to unbutton her top. His hands quickly covered her mounds as he tweaked her sensitive nipples, bringing several soft muffled moans from her as she unbuttoned his shirt.

Tony rolled her to the side and kissed her passionately as his hand slipped under her skirt. He let out a soft approving groan when his hand cupped her bare mound, rubbing her slit with his fingers as she opened her leg to give him better access. She let out a series of moans from his sensual touch as she franticly worked on his belt and trousers, unfastening them as he stood up. His slacks hit the floor as Katie sat up and faced him, looking at his crotch as his cock strained against the material of his shorts. She looked at me as she took the waist of his boxers and started to tug them down his thighs, releasing his cock as it sprang outward and coming to rest mere inches from her nose.

I was a little surprised to see his cock to be somewhat smaller than Katie led me to believe. I surmised his size to be longer and thicker than my own, but not the monster cock she had mentioned before. I put that aside and watched intently as she leaned forward, licking the precum from the tip of his shaft. She looked at me as she sucked the head in her mouth, sliding down as she sank most of him inside her. She kept eye contact as she moved back and forth, taking more with each stroke until she was deep-throating him. I knew the feeling he was enjoying very well as I heard him start to moan. She quickened her pace, holding his hips with both hands as she fucked her mouth up and down his shaft.

After a few minutes, he gently pushed her back and tugged her lacey skirt down her thighs, tossing it at my feet. I noticed her pussy lips dripping with her sweet juices as she scooted further up the bed, resting her head on the pillows. Tony crawled on the bed as Katie opened her legs wide, looking at me as she invited him to proceed. He slunk between her legs and pulled her knees up, sliding his head between her thighs. Katie closed her eyes with her mouth slightly opened, releasing several soft moans as he licked and kissed her most intimate parts.

Katie placed her hands behind his head as he licked and sucked on her pussy until she started to moan and whimper. I watched as her hips started to move from side to side, knowing she was enjoying his technique as he pleased her. Her head started to sink back in the soft pillow as she cried out from her first orgasm, pushing his head from her pussy as she let out a scream.

Tony started to move his way upward, giving her stomach small kisses as he slowly maneuvered his way north. He hovered around her breasts, nibbling on her tits and nipples and making sure to give her a few love bites on her fleshy mounds. Moving up to her lips, they locked in another deep kiss as Katie reached between them, guiding his bare cock to her entrance.

She was rubbing the head up and down her slit when he lifted his body to give her more access. Katie looked at me as he pushed forward, causing her body to jolt as his thick cock slipped between her pussy lips, entering her tight moist hole. She put her hands on his hips, holding him back as her pussy tried to grow accustom to his girth. Tony took her lead, slipping slowly inside her until she released her grip. She began to moan softly as he took longer and deeper thrusts as I watched him start to fuck her. I could see his naked cock sliding in and out of her as her juices dribbled down her crack. She let out a deep growl as she gripped to sheets in her hands, divulging the beginnings of another huge orgasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Seizing Moments Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds