• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Whisperer Ch. 03

The Whisperer Ch. 03

***Disclaimer*** All characters and events depicted in this story are pure fiction. Any similarities between characters or places within the story and the actual world are entirely coincidental.

Notes: This is the third installment of The Whisperer series, and, as always I hope you enjoy it and welcome your feedback. Thank you!


The thick smell of pancakes and bacon wafted in my nostrils as I took another bite of the crisp slab of bacon spread out on my plate before me. Yesterday, I had implanted suggestions into my busty housewife neighbor to stop her from beating her son, and start her down the road to her eventual subjugation as punishment for her abuse of others. I savored the taste of Mom's homemade breakfast and shivered with anticipation for object of my latest chore.

My cousin Amanda was one of the most stunning and beautiful women I had ever seen, with nice DD cup tits to accompany her glorious bubble butt, shapely legs, and angelic face. Unfortunately (and possibly fortunate for me), Amanda also happened to have one of the most sadistic personas I had ever sampled. But I could never justify conquering her because of how I felt about her, or how much I wanted her. I needed undeniable proof of her failure as a human being, of her sheer inhumanity, and I intended to find such proof during my visit to her house today.

"How do you like your breakfast, Mark?" Mom asked.

I looked across the wood kitchen table at my 41 year-old mother, taking in her marvelousness of her figure. Mom had dark red hair which cascaded beautifully onto her shoulders and lively blue eyes which shone brilliantly from her the smooth skin of her face. Sometimes, when she wasn't looking, I let my eyes wander to the curve of her delicate breasts. Although Mom's boobs were sizeable, and certain to make any passing guy do a double take, they were not nearly as big as Heather's or Amanda's tits. But there was something remarkably attractive about that. It made Mom seem more real to me.

"It's delicious, Mom. Thanks! Can you pass the syrup?"

"Sure, honey." Mom picked up the syrup and leaned over the table, presenting me with view of her generous cleavage. As she continued to lean, the fabric of her tight blue blouse pressed her breasts together, causing some of her breast flesh to burst out of her low-cut neckline.

Mom set the syrup down by my plate, but continued to lean for a few more seconds, which felt like an eternity to me. Unfortunately, she retreated and sat back down in her seat, eying me with a curious smile on her cute lips. I muttered a quick thank-you and poured the syrup, embarrassed to glance up at her again. Had she caught me staring down her cleavage? If so, why was she smiling? I didn't want to speculate, so I shut those thoughts out of my head and continued eating. I had a job to do, and I couldn't afford to let my focus gravitate away from my investigation of Amanda.

We finished eating, and in return for Mom making a delicious breakfast, I cleaned the dishes and put them away. I followed Mom to her car, gazing at the slow sway of her shapely hips as she walked.

She was about to open the door to the driver's seat of her blue sedan when I interrupted, "Hey Mom, you worked all morning making me breakfast. Why don't you let me drive us to Amanda's?"

Mom looked back at me and gave me another one of those enigmatic smiles and nodded her acquiescence. She walked to the passenger side of the car and got in. I opened the car door and shut it with an audible thud.

When we arrived at Aunt Sarah's, it was still somewhat early in the morning, so I had high hopes that Amanda would still be sleeping.

"Hey!" A woman's yell broke the eerie country silence as Mom and I stepped out of the car.

I looked toward the house to see my Aunt Sarah jogging toward us with her arms raised in a welcoming gesture. I couldn't help but glance at her gigantic boobs as they bounced and jiggled with her every step.

Like Mom, Aunt Sarah also had dark red hair and clear blue eyes, but that was where the similarities ended. Unlike Mom, Aunt Sarah had a curvy, voluptuous body similar to her daughter's. In addition to their anatomical differences, Mom and Aunt Sarah were complete opposites in terms of personality. Mom was quiet and smartly introverted while Aunt Sarah was a loud philandering socialite who bullied my mother when she was young and lived entirely off her ex-husband's grotesquely expensive divorce settlement, child support, and alimony. She would probably never have to work for the rest of her life. I made a note to myself that if I was going to investigate Amanda, I might as well find out if her mother had intentionally ruined another person's life; a notion I found might not be so unlikely.

"Hey, Aunt Sarah!" I smiled as she lunged at me to give me a hug. Then I felt something strange, like a tickle or shiver traveling down my spine. I instantly felt a sense of unknown dread as a single word seared itself into my brain: "Guilty!" I retreated from Aunt Sarah's embrace, paying no notice to how her big tits felt against my chest, stumbled, and collapsed onto the pavement of her driveway.

"Mark! Are you alright?" It was Mom, kneeling beside me.

I rubbed my temples and sat up with a grumble. "It was Aunt Sarah."

Mom and Aunt Sarah exchanged looks of "he probably needs to go to a hospital", which motivated me to correct my statement.

"She hugged me so hard that my body was so overwhelmed with her affection that my heart burst, thus sending my body whirling toward the pavement."

This elicited a laugh from Aunt Sarah, and even though Mom looked very worried, the outer flesh of her lips curled upward into a slight smile, despite her monumental efforts to control herself.

They brought me inside the house and patched me up in the house's dark, marble kitchen. As for my injuries, I only suffered a couple of minor scrapes, but Mom insisted making sure every nanometer of exposed flesh was covered with Neosporin, followed routinely by a Hello Kitty Band-Aid. Aunt Sarah looked at Mom and I with a condescending sneer, which grew increasingly condescending when she noticed Mom's selection of Band-Aids from Aunt Sarah's first aid kit. "They're your Band-Aids, bitch!" I wanted to say, but thought better of it. Besides, I fully intended to find out why my brain seemed to think Aunt Sarah was guilty. And if she was, I'd make her mine.

"Where's Amanda?" I blurted out, suddenly curious.

"She's upstairs sleeping. Lord knows how late the girl was out last night." Aunt Sarah spat out, as if having to take care of a child gave her the right to be miserable. "Why don't you wake her up and see if you can get her downstairs?" She sneered, knowing full well how Amanda normally treated me. I smiled at her invitation and headed upstairs.

The entrance to Amanda's room was open, as it was when I woke her before. But had I truly woken her? It was entirely possible that Amanda, like Mrs. Heather Richardson was still asleep when she carried out my suggestions. I silently entered the room and knelt over Amanda's gorgeous sleeping form, pausing to admire her bubbly ass that stuck out over the side of the bed.

I moved so my lips closer to her ear, careful not to touch her skin for fear of a "Guilty!" verdict slamming my brain – and me, into Amanda's wooden floor.

I whispered to her. "Hello Amanda. Do you know who I am?"

"No."

"I'm your cousin, Mark."

"Hi, Mark," she mumbled, and was silent again.

That was probably the nicest thing she ever said to me.

"Hi Amanda. I'm going to ask you some questions, and you're going to answer them honestly. Does that sound okay?"

"Okay," she answered. I marveled at how easy her subconscious mind was to control.

"Have you done anything bad, Amanda?"

"I smoked pot when I was in high school. I cheat on my boyfriend, Pat. I pick on ugly girls in college, just like I did in high school." That last answer elicited a small smile on her lips.

Calmly, I pressed further, "Have you ever severely hurt anyone intentionally? Explain."

"I told this hot rich guy named Brad that his wife was cheating on him. She wasn't, but I planted evidence in their house one day on my dog walking job. Now they're divorced and the wife got nothing in the settlement because of her 'affair', and now I get to get fucked by Brad whenever I want it. He'll do anything I want if I even hint that he'll get to fuck me."

"And what did you feel when you realized you had ruined an innocent woman's life?"

"I felt great! It was like I had complete control over her to ruin her life. It felt so good! I need more."

That sounded familiar.

I thought about using the same approach with Amanda that I tested out on Heather, but I had a better idea.

"Amanda, whenever I and only I say the words 'carpe diem', you will feel a surge of this controlling pleasure. However, you will not be able to feel that sort of pleasure from anything else, but I will be able to give it to as much as you want, eliminating the time you spend without feeling that pleasure. Does that sound like a good idea?"

Amanda lay still on the bed for a few moments before her body started shivering, as if she were struggling against her desires.

Finally, she nodded her ascent with a hopeful "Yes."

"Carpe diem," I whispered to her.

Suddenly, Amanda's body began shaking and squirming, eliciting moans of pleasure from behind her full pink lips I had so often imagined wrapped around my cock.

"But in order for me to do this favor for you, you must promise to abide by certain conditions."

Amanda's body shivered again and she answered, "Okay."

"Those conditions can entail anything, and you must abide by them even if you are awake. Are you sure you want this?"

Another minor convulsion.

"Yes."

I thought I could probably make her my slave using these conditions, but I didn't want rewrite her entire psyche. I wanted her to know I was going to dominate her in every way, and that there was nothing she could do about it. That would be Amanda's punishment for her blatant maltreatment and domination of other people.

"The conditions are as follows – One: you will not attempt to inform anyone about our new contract, or anything that happens between us for that matter unless I tell you to. Two: you will not harm me in any way, or allow anyone to harm me. Three: whenever I and only I say the word 'somnus', you will fall asleep and respond only to the instruction of my voice. You will not disobey me while you are asleep. Four: you will not attempt to hurt yourself in any way. Five: you will not get pleasure from a recording of my voice, or any voice other than mine. Six: the only other time you will feel sexual pleasure is if you and I are sexually intimate. Seven: I reserve the right to change this contract any way I like, and if you agree now, you agree to be bound by anything I might add to it. Failure to obey the contract will result in a permanent lack of pleasure for the rest of your life." I thought I might have been going a little overboard with that last addition, but then I remembered Amanda's confession, about the lives she crippled and destroyed, and lost any sympathy for her.

"Do you agree?" My heart jumped as I anxiously awaited her reply.

Amanda lay still for a long time. I took the opportunity to marvel her long brown hair that slid gracefully down her barely-clothed back.

"I agree," She mouthed, and began convulsing wildly about the bed. I touched her in an effort to calm her down when I felt the searing in my brain once more. This time, however, I was ready and steadied myself against Amanda's bedside table as images of all the people whose live she ruined flashed before my eyes. My head pounded as I struggled to get up.

"Mark?" Mom's voice, "Amanda? Are you okay?" I heard her footsteps clash against the soft wood of the stairs as she made her way to the second floor, and to my doom.

I struggled to get off the floor, to no avail. Suddenly, a cute voice from the bed sounded throughout the room, "We're okay, Aunt Jessica! Just hanging out. We'll be down in a little bit."

"Okay Amanda! Your mom and I are going to the store. We'll be back in a couple of hours."

I heard Mom make her way downstairs and I slowly turned to gaze upon the newly-awakened Amanda.

She had not bothered to fully clothe herself and blood immediately flowed to my downstairs tenant. Amanda sat on her bed and faced me, her dark brown hair cascading down her shoulders, between which stood her massive breasts, covered only by a thin bra. I marveled at her flat, perfect stomach in the center of which stood a belly button ring, glaring out at me from the deepest, darkest part of its wearer's corrupted soul. Her deep brown eyes took me in as she looked at me pleadingly, expectantly.

"Carpe diem," I managed to whisper.

And she began to moan; quietly at first but then she began convulsing on the bed, shivering and screaming in pure and utter ecstasy. I knew right then that she was mine.

Amanda sat up looked at me again, her eyes enthralled with the pleasure I had just given her with a mere whisper.

"More!" She demanded.

I shook my head, "That last one was for free. Now you have to earn it."

"Fuck you, Mark! Say it! Say it!" She begged, pleaded and left her bed to kneel in front of me.

I answered with a flat, "No." The bitch was going to pay for the suffering she inflicted upon the world.

"Fuck you Mark, you pathetic piece of shit!" Amanda's left arm swung out to punch me, but her fist stopped inches from my face, shaking. I took pleasure in watching as her own body betrayed her. She retracted her arm and caressed it, her face contorted in sheer disbelief.

"Wha-" Amanda looked incredulous, "What did you do to me?"

I stood up over her kneeling form and smiled, "Whatever I want. If you want me to say those words again, you'll do whatever I want, whenever I want, or you'll never feel pleasure again. Not from hurting other people, not from control, not even from sex. Never again."

When Amanda looked at me again, her eyes radiated sheer hopelessness. Now she finally understood her situation.

"You're a monster," she whimpered.

"At least I don't hurt innocent people," I countered. "The people whose lives you ruined deserve justice, and I am your punishment."

The monster looked into my eyes, and then at my feet, defeated. "I'll do whatever you want Mark," she mouthed, and repeated it every few seconds. Every time she repeated it, she gained more enthusiasm until she reached her breaking point, "I'll be your slave, Mark. Just say the words. Please."

"First, get up on the bed, take off your panties and bra, and spread your legs."

My busty cousin didn't hesitate: she hurried for the bed as if her life depended on it, ripped off her bra and panties, and spread her shapely legs for me. I looked at her body, marveling at her large, youthful breasts which for so long had been the object of my darkest fantasies. I launched myself upon her and began mauling and sucking her massive its tits, enjoying the soft texture of her skin and the roughness of her hard nipple. Amanda moaned as I continued sucking her breasts. Feeling confident, I reached my right hand down to finger her tight, hot pussy, eliciting moans of wanton pleasure as I intimately explored her with my fingers.

"Mmmm," She moaned, "Don't stop, Mark." Her dark eyes begged me to continue.

Controlling myself, I retracted my hand, eliciting a grunt of protest from Amanda. The fact that she was fully awake and begging me to finger-fuck her pussy was almost too much for me.

"Get down on your knees, slave," I commanded.

"Yes sir," Amanda complied, propelling herself back down onto her knees, looking up at me with an almost child-like gaze of adoration.

I unbuckled my navy jeans, slid them down, presenting Amanda with my large, swollen cock and hairy balls. "Suck it," I commanded.

Amanda quickly wrapped her soft lips over the head of my cock. I watched as the rest of my shaft disappeared into her warm, wet mouth, resting easily at the edge of her throat. Slowly, she picked up a rhythm of guiding my cock in and out of her mouth. She looked up at me expectantly, gauging my reactions to see if she was doing it right. Impatient, I grabbed the back of her hair and propelled her head back and forth over my cock, roughly fucking her face. Amanda struggled to adapt as I slammed my dick down her throat and came. I relished the sound of her desperately gurgling and gulping down my cum.

"How does it feel to swallow your cousin's sperm, Amanda?"

Amanda took a few seconds to swallow the rest of my sperm and gazed up at me again. "It feels so filthy," she spoke, her voice full of wanton lust, "I feel like such a filthy, incestuous whore, but I love it. Your cum feels so good inside me. I need more!"

I smiled, ready to fulfill another fantasy. "Get back up on the bed on all fours. I'm going to fuck you doggie style!"

My 22 year-old cousin happily crawled on the bed, presenting me with her heart-shaped bubble butt. I walked behind her and smacked her ass, watching as it jiggled softly.

"Spank my ass," she moaned, "That ass belongs to you, Mark!"

Happy to oblige her, I spanked her again on each asscheek. I loved the way she moaned with sheer lust and pleasure with each impact. My dick began to get hard again. Without warning her, I brought my dick out again, grabbed her ass, and shoved my dick deep into her pussy.

"Yes, Mark! Yes! Fuck me!" she begged. I picked up the pace, enjoying the feel of her hot cunt muscles squeezing my dick as I pounded her. I caressed her big ass and pumped my dick in and out of her tight clit.

As I fucked her, I leaned over her to maul her big tits, using them as handles as I continued to thrust my way inside my cousin. "Ung, uhh, ahh, ummf," Amanda moaned. I loved listening to her hopelessly guttural grunts every time I rammed my fat cock in her pussy.

I fucked her for the next hour, spanking and caressing her big ass, and sometimes yanking her hair back to grunt my dominance into her ear.

"I'm going to cum," I warned her.

My cousin Amanda looked back at me and smiled, "Cum inside me, Mark! Cum inside your cousin's pussy!"

At that point, I was beyond all rational thought as I exploded into her. I slapped her glorious bubble butt one more time before collapsing onto the bed.

"Mark, your cum feels so good inside me," she laid down next to me, gazing worshipfully into my eyes. She brought one hand to her pussy and retrieved some of my gooey cum on her index finger, and slowly sucked it into her mouth, greedily swallowing it.

"Carpe diem," I whispered to her.

Instantly Amanda was alive, writhing in almost as much pleasure as she did when I fucked her from behind. She was now totally addicted to the pleasure only I could give her. I marveled at my first true conquest.

When Amanda was settled, I brought my lips to hers, and she met me with a long, passionate, incestuous kiss.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Whisperer Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 986 milliseconds