• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I'm Not Sara (Afterwards)

I'm Not Sara (Afterwards)

123

My knee bounced uncontrollably as I finished biting my third nail. My eyes wanted to look at it but I looked away hoping that ignoring it, everything would return to normal. As I sat on the side of the bathtub, my thoughts raced from thinking of my brother Leo to the nonstop sex we have been having for more than two months now. I was torn. Would this be good or bad? Would my plan work out or backfire and ruin our lives?

I thought back to that night about two months ago just after we had started having sex. It was the night Sara was over and when Leo mistakenly seduced me thinking I was Sara and we had sex for the first time. He was so amazing in bed. He fucked me as no man had ever before and I came harder than ever before. And when he came, he really came...inside me. It was the first time a man came inside me and while it freaked me out at first, it was something I later started yearning for more.

I took a morning after pill the next day and the next night was when we came clean with each other. It turned out he had feelings for me just as I had for him. At first, I couldn't admit it. In love? With my brother? Of course I loved him, but now I was in love with him? But it is true. That next day I realized that he was an amazing man and any girl would be lucky to be with him. I was in love with him...more than a sister should.

That night when we had sex, he came inside me again accidentally. I told him everything would be okay and it was. The next morning I took another morning after pill and everything was fine. Our parents came back and we had to do our best to act normal in front of them. There was no way we could let on what was going on between us.

During the day, I went nuts. We ignored each other but my mind couldn't the thought of Leo's body out of my mind. That night, we waited in our bedrooms for our parents to go to their bedroom. My Dad is a deep sleeper and my Mom takes Ambien so she is normally out like a light. Once they were gone, we each came rushing out of our rooms meeting in the hallway in a passionate embrace.

I wore an oversized t-shirt I normally wear to bed. The only exception is that this time, I wasn't wearing any underwear. Leo was wearing just a pair of boxers and he looked amazing. We kissed and our hands groped each other rampantly. His hands slipped under my shirt grabbing my bare ass as I rubbed my hands over his chest and back.

Our bodies pressed together and I could feel his hard on growing by the second. I couldn't wait to get him inside me again. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked backwards and we entered his room when he closed the door with his foot. He sat me down and then in the same motion, lifted my shirt up over my head exposing my naked body to him once again. My pussy flooded and throbbed with the thought of the impending sex we were about to have.

He quickly grabbed his boxers and slid them down allowing his cock to breathe free. Falling to my knees, I gobbled up his entire shaft and fondled his tight hairless balls. His cock released gooey precum which I immediately tasted and could tell that he was clearly ready. After only a minute of oral attention, he pulled me to my feet and guided me back towards his bed where I sat down. He lifted my legs and didn't waste any time before jamming his dick into my wet pussy. He certainly didn't take the time he did the night before but when he slipped inside, it felt like heaven for both of us.

"Oh God...Leo...you...are...amazing."

He didn't say a word and he held my legs up as he thrust in and out of my pussy. After only a minute, he stopped and pulled out of me leaving me feeling empty on the edge of his bed. He opened his nightstand drawer and pulled out a condom and, after ripping it open with his teeth, he placed it on his head and slowly unrolled red latex down his long shaft.

I slid up into the bed and he quickly returned to me and knelt between my legs. He took his red-sheathed tool and penetrated me again as we resumed our rhythm. I was so wet that our bodies made sounds as he thrust in and out and, in spite of a condom, it still felt amazing. So much so, I could feel my orgasm start to burn inside me. After a few more deep thrusts, it hit me and I arched my whole body while grabbing the blankets.

"OH GOD...YES! OH...FUCK...FUCK...FUCK!"

My orgasm seemed to do the trick for Leo as well as he also came with me and filled the condom. I didn't realize I would, but I immediately missed the feeling of his hot cum lathering my insides. It was good, but felt incomplete. Leo didn't seem to mind and after he calmed, he slowly pulled out of me and pulled off the condom tossing it to the floor.

We laid in bed for the next few hours and talked. After he fell asleep, I made my way back to my bedroom and on my way, I picked up the condom and looked at his cum filling the tip. For the first time, I had a desire for him to put his cum in me. I don't know why, but I even dipped a finger inside and touched his cum. It was cold and lifeless, but it was still his cum. I pulled my finger out wet with his seed and lightly rubbed it around my labia wishing he came in me.

Back in the bathroom, the timer on my phone went off and woke me up bringing me back to the reality I was in. After silencing the alarm, I took a painful look at the test strip and gasped.

My mind raced back to the first week after we started having sex. It was torture. Leo and I were on our summer breaks but we also had jobs. By the time we got home, Mom and Dad were there so we still couldn't do anything. We lived for our late-night rendezvous and made the most of them while we could.

The time for me away from Leo was consumed with thoughts of our love, and the sex we had. But something felt incomplete and missing. We were having sex every night. Sometimes several times a night. But, it was never like those first nights. The nights he filled me with his semen felt different. It was more sensual and the way it should be. We connected in a deeper way. That all stopped as we started using condoms. I tried a few times to tell him we didn't need it but he would put one on anyway. He didn't like them either but he was being careful.

That was when the idea came to me. What if the condom leaks or even breaks? Maybe there is a way to damage them a little to make sure they break when we have sex? I remember a friend of mine telling me that she sabotaged a few of her condoms so she would get pregnant with her boyfriend. All she did was put a small hole in them. It would make them leak and sometimes they completely broke. If I could do that, Leo would cum inside me and not even realize it until it was too late. I thought I could always still take a pill the next morning so we wouldn't get pregnant.

That Friday I told my boss I had some errands to run and took a long lunch. During that time, I made my way home when it was still empty and slipped inside Leo's bedroom to look for his stash. In the drawer, three condoms were left and they had black wrappers. I took a safety pin and made several small holes in one and then a single hole in the other two. If they all broke that would be conspicuous. Then I rubbed the wrapper slightly to hide the holes. After I finished, I replaced them in the drawer as I found them and left.

That night, I felt so excited to meet up with Leo. I was going crazy during dinner and I swear my pussy was wet all night. Finally, the moment came and just as our parents went to bed, I instantly appeared at Leo's door and slipped inside closing the door behind me.

He was reading a book and tossed it as soon as he saw me. As soon as the door was shut, I ran over to him and jumped on top of him and started kissing him deeply as I wrapped my arms around him. Leo caressed my back down my ass as he slipped his hands under my nightshirt pulling it up over my hips exposing my bare ass to the night breeze coming in through his window. I rubbed my hands over his chest and kissed him from his neck down his chest and stomach.

I looked up at him with a grin and sat up on my knees in between his feet. I crossed my arms and whipped my shirt up and over my head tossing it to the side. I posed for him naked at the foot of his bed as his eyes inspected every inch of my naked body.

"God Mary. You are just so beautiful. I love you so much." He said.

I blushed. It wasn't the first time a guy complimented me on my body or told me he loved me. But this was different. I felt and heard a deep sense of love in what he said to me. He really did love me. Not just as a sister but as a lover.

"I love you too Leo. You are so amazing. I want you to know something."

"What is that Mary?"

"I want you to know I don't regret any of this. We are brother and sister and some would say it is wrong but I don't feel that way. This feels so right."

He smiled at me and sat up in bed coming towards me. I was naked, but his eyes locked on my eyes as he told me, "Mary, this IS right. I don't care what others may think. I love you."

I melted with what he said. We kissed and our hands groped each other's bodies. He pulled me close and sucked on my breasts and nipples as I ran my hands through his hair. He pushed me onto my back and pulled my hips towards him as he pushed his boxers off. I lifted my legs up wrapping them around his waist pulling him closer to my aching loins. His cock was fully erect and he licked his hand and rubbed it around before aiming it at my moist pussy. In one smooth motion, he slipped it inside which made me gasp.

"Oh God Leo...I love you."

I closed my eyes and my arms rested out to my sides as he took at hold of my thighs and started to thrust in and out. His thrusts made me bounce slightly on the bed and I just focused on the feeling of his cock impaling me over and over again. He had such power in his thrusts but it was never forceful. It was never painful but it was strong and masculine. He also had incredible stamina and he could fuck me for what felt like hours.

He stopped and pulled out of me and I could tell that he wanted me to turn over which I quickly did. I scampered to my knees and arched my back lifting my ass towards him as I shifted my legs on either side of him. He guided his cock back inside and he slid in so deeply.

"OH GOD...YES...I LOVE THAT." I moaned.

He held my hips and started thrusting again. My chest and head rested down on the bed as my hips arched up angling for him to penetrate me. He was hitting me in all the right spots and I could always feel just when my orgasm was starting to build up.

"Oh yes...I'm going to cum soon...keep...fucking me Leo."

He slowed and pulled out of me as he reached back towards his nightstand drawer.

"I just need a condom..." he said

He pulled out a condom and I was waiting to see if he noticed anything funny about them. He didn't. His eyes were still locked on me and he unwrapped it and rolled it on without looking. Everything seemed normal.

"Leo...please fuck me! I need you inside me."

I turned away and spread my legs wide exposing my pussy for him to take. My words lit a fire and he quickly started fucking me harder and faster. He furiously grabbed my hips and slammed his cock inside slapping our bodies together with each thrust. His balls spanked my clit in just the right way.

After several minutes, I could feel my orgasm start to return. I kept wondering if the condom had broken yet. The thought of his cum inside me was too much. I buried my face into his bed and clutched the blanket as my orgasm consumed me. I screamed into his blankets, which muffled most of the sound. He sank his full weight into me and as he fully penetrated me, he came and unleashed his seed. That was it! I felt it! I felt his hot cum inside me again. My body bucked and convulsed as he sprayed his incestuous sperm deep inside me.

"OH GOD YES!" I screamed into a blanket.

He fell on top of me from behind and wrapped his arms around me. We both felt incredibly satisfied. I felt lightheaded, numb, and warm where I could feel his cum slowly leak out and dribble down onto the bed. I felt so safe in his arms and it is hard to explain, but it felt so right for him to cum inside me. If you were to ask me at that moment if I wanted to get pregnant, I'm not sure what I would have answered.

I played it off and asked him if he still had the condom on because it felt wet. He pulled back and looked down to find it broken and wrapped around the base of his shaft like a ring. His head glistened, covered with a mixture of our cum. I put my hand down to my pussy and it was covered inside and out with his cum.

"Holy Shit Mary...the condom broke!"

At first, I looked shocked, but then I smiled at him. "Don't worry. I still have those pills. I actually like you to cum in me. It feels so warm and good inside me."

He had a look of surprise. "You don't mind? I didn't think you liked it."

"Oh...no...I love it. I know we don't want to get pregnant, but I like it more this way."

We laid down and fell asleep. We normally don't sleep together because our Mom sometimes comes down early and wakes us up. I managed to wake up before anyone else and made my way back to my room. Once there, I opened my drawer and looked at my pills. Leo's cum was still sticky between my legs.

"I'll take one later."

I shut the drawer and climbed into bed. I don't know why. I knew it would be bad to get pregnant, but there was something inside me urging me to ignore that common sense. At first, it was just enjoying the feeling of him cumming inside of me. But now, something inside me...wanted...to get pregnant. I just couldn't admit it.

I didn't get pregnant that night because a week later my period came. It was a mixture of relief and disappointment. I was so confused. Then the time came about two weeks ago. I remember that I felt so aroused; even more so than usual. My body ached for Leo's cock to fuck me and to fill me with his cum.

About that time was when Leo and I had a quickie before our parents got home. We were both home early and our parents were still at work. We decided to go out back to our swimming pool. I came out wearing the purple bikini that he loves and he was already in the water. I casually walked out onto the diving board and took a proper dive. As I entered the water, I reached behind and pulled the strings on my bikini and let it fall away releasing my breasts to the open water. I looked up and saw Leo had the same idea and wasn't even wearing his swimsuit at all. His cock was standing out at attention and ready for me. I surfaced keeping a little distance from him.

"Well there mister...you look like you are pretty horny there. I wonder why that may be?" I said as I pulled my hair back and showed him that I was topless.

"Oh damn Mary. Look at what you do to me. You have an amazing sexy body. I could just fuck you every day."

"You already do fuck me every day." I said with a smile.

He swam towards me and we embraced. I wrapped my legs around his waist and his cock slid between my legs and rubbed against the crotch of my bikini bottoms. We kissed and he grabbed my ass hard and pulled me tightly against him.

"God Mary...you make me so fucking horny. I sometimes can barely contain myself."

"Oh really? Well what do you do when Mom and Dad are home?"

"Oh. Don't get me started. Last night...during dinner...you drove me nuts. I just wanted to take you on the table right there!"

"Oh really? What did I do?"

"What did you do? You wore those short skin-tight shorts of yours and it was obvious you weren't wearing a bra under that tank top.

I laughed and kissed him once again.

"Oh and don't forget how you were giving that hot dog a blow job more than eating it."

I laughed again at the thought of teasing him. We held onto each other and his hands caressed my ass, sliding under my bikini as I held onto him. I could feel his cock grow harder every second.

I pushed away from him and sunk down into the water. I stared directly at his stiff cock and sucked it down my throat and took as much of him as I could. I had always been a good swimmer and I could stay under the water for a while. He took a hold of my head and started to move his hips as I worked his long shaft. I stopped just to get a breath and then came back down to continue my work.

He didn't cum, but I could start to taste his precum on my tongue. He was getting close. I surfaced and jumped back into his arms.

"Leo...you make me so wet ...I want you to fuck me...right now."

I pulled the strings on the sides of my bikini bottom and pulled them away exposing and pressing our naked bodies to each other. He didn't need any more incentive and he quickly reached down between us as I lifted up and positioned his tip just inside of my gaping labia. He couldn't take it and he forced me down and drove his full length deep inside me.

"Ahhh....OH MY GOD ..."

He didn't say a thing. I grabbed the edge of the pool and he gripped my hips and pounded hard into me like a man on a mission. The water around us thrashed with his thrusts and splashed out onto the side of the pool soaking the sidewalk. My whole body shook each time we slapped together.

"Oh God Mary...I'm going to cum...I want to cum inside you."

"Oh yes...Leo...fuck me...cum in me."

He yanked me towards him and sank his full cock inside as I felt his cock pump his cum inside me hitting my womb.

"Oh YES!! I'm cummming in your pink little pussy.... make you...pregnant! AHH YES!"

His cum came with enough force I could really feel it inside me. It felt so erotic. I slowly ground my hips around on his drained cock as he finished cumming.

My thoughts crashed back to today where I was still sitting on the tub staring at my positive pregnancy test. The plus sign stared back at me and it felt so real. I was pregnant and I was going to have a baby. I was going to have our baby.

I smiled.

I thought about what Leo said as he came. He actually said the word 'pregnant'. Did he mean it? Did he really want to get me pregnant? He was always so careful and tried to use condoms before. Is he going to freak out or is he going to be happy? I'm freaking out a little so I wouldn't blame him if he did too.

I thought to just a few days ago, as I was getting ready for work. Fresh out of the shower, I was standing naked in my room choosing my outfit for the day. I happen to glance over at the mirror noticing my body when the thought of becoming pregnant crossed my mind and I stood there picturing myself pregnant. I rubbed my hands over my flat stomach pretending our baby was growing inside. It felt amazing. A little scary, but overall it felt good.

My reminiscing was interrupted by the slam of the front door closing. Someone was home. I quickly stashed the birth control tests and boxes in the shopping bag and hid everything under the bathroom counter. If it was Leo, I didn't want to tell him yet.

"Mary! You home?" Leo yelled from the living room, he was home early.

I flushed the toilet and then opened the door walking out towards him. "Hi Leo...I'm here!"

We met each other in the hallway and without another word, we wrapped our arms around each other and kissed each other passionately and deeply. We broke only after several seconds of intertwining our tongues.

"Well...it is good to see you too" I said slightly out of breath. I felt warm and flushed. I don't know if it was because I was happy to see him or I was nervous.

"I missed you. Mom called me and said that she and Dad are going out of town tonight. They won't be back until Monday!" He smiled from ear to ear.

"Oh really? Where are they going?"

"She said something about San Francisco I think, but I didn't really pay attention. We are going to have the house all to ourselves for three days!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I'm Not Sara (Afterwards)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds