• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pool Hall Disaster

Pool Hall Disaster

12

"Are we still going to go play pool tonight?"

Katie hollered across the yard at Pat, as he put the lawnmower away.

"That's why I am quitting for the day," Was Pat's reply.

"What time do you want to go?" Katie asked her husband as he walked past her and headed for the shower.

"I was thinking about eight," He said and then, realizing she was on the phone, asked "Who wants to know?"

"Oh, it's Rick. He was thinking of meeting us there, if you don't mind." Katie said as he closed the screen door behind him.

"I don't care, but you still have to wear the new blue outfit we got you yesterday," Pat said to her.

"I can do that," Katie said with a smile as she went back to talking to her friend Rick.

Rick and Katie had known each other for about ten years and, when Pat wasn't around to hear, she always introduced him as "Her best friend." She used to say it even if Pat could hear her and then one night Pat told her that if she did it again, he was not going to have anything to do with Rick anymore and that he would no longer go to her office parties with her. From that point on, she still introduced Rick as her "Best Friend" as long as Pat wasn't there. Rick's divorce had just become final and he wanted to celebrate, so he was going to go play pool with them.

"I am going to go get dressed," Pat said to Katie as she walked down the hallway.

"Are you done with your shower already," She asked as he dropped the towel and pulled his boxers on.

"Yup, I don't take long and you should know that by now," Pat said, slightly annoyed that his wife always asked the same question, despite being married for nearly 38 years.

"Don't be grumpy," Katie said playfully.

Trying to placate her husband, she slipped out of her yard clothes and rubbed her sweaty bra-clad "C" cup tits against his back.

"I want tonight to be fun, please don't be grumpy at me," Katie continued as the bra dropped to the floor and she turned him around to face her.

"You know you want to put your hands on my tits," She said as she took his hands and placed them on her plump, round tits.

"Oh, that feels nice," Katie softly moaned as her husband flicked her nipples with his thumbs.

Seeing his cock starting to rise inside his boxers, Katie stepped back and said,

"I better get showered and dressed, or we won't make it to the pool hall."

"Okay," Pat said with a pout as his wife's breasts fell out of his hands and wobbled side to side on her chest.

He pulled his slacks off the hanger, sat down on the bed and stuck both feet into the legs, pulling them up as he stood up. He then pulled a Hawaiian shirt off the hanger, put it on and grabbed his shoes off the shoe rack on the bottom of the closet and snagged a pair of socks as he headed out the bedroom door.

"I'll be a few minutes, so don't get too antsy," Katie called after him as she stepped into the shower to wash the yard dirt off her plump curves.

After she showered and washed her hair, Katie pulled a pair of black panties out of her dresser drawer and wiggled into them. Next, she grabbed a skimpy, black lace bra, slid into the shoulder straps and shook her boobs into the cups before reaching behind her to hook the three clasps that closed it. With the foundation completed, she slipped on a pair of periwinkle-blue denim pants, blow-dried her hair, put her makeup on, and finished it off with the brightest red lipstick she had. She smacked her lips together to ensure that the coverage was even, then touched up her hair with a brush and hit it with some hairspray to hold it the way she wanted it. She finished off her look with a shear periwinkle and light purple blouse that worked perfectly with her pants and her ankle-high leather boots that she loved so much. She was looking hot, and she knew it.

"Damn, sweetie," Pat said when she walked into the living room, "You look good enough to eat."

"Not now," Katie giggled as she side-stepped Pat's attempt to wrap his arms around her.

"We have to get going. We're supposed to meet Rick there in thirty minutes," She said as she grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

"Who's the driver tonight," Pat asked her, knowing it was his turn.

"You are!" She said as she stuck her bottom lip out in a pout. "I need to unwind and I'll make it worth your while," she continued with a sly smile.

"Okay, I'll be the driver. Now, make it worth my while," Pat said as he opened the passenger door to the car so she could get in.

As she slid into the seat, she looked up at him and unbuttoned two buttons on her blouse so that it was open to where her bra cups met. Leaning on the car roof, Pat leaned down and slid his right hand into her blouse and cupped her left breast, gently rolling the nipple between his thumb and forefinger, causing Katie to squirm with pleasure.

"Well," Pat said as he reluctantly removed his hand from Katie's breast, "We better get going."

Twenty minutes later they were walking into the pool hall where Katie's friend, Rick was waiting for them. It was actually a bar that served wine and beer and had six pool tables that could be rented by the game, or by the hour and Rick had picked one close to the bar and paid for it until closing time.

"Hey Katie, hi ya Pat," James, the bartender and owner of the place said as they walked in the door.

It had been a quiet night, so James was more than happy to see Katie, Pat and Rick come in. Besides the money for the table rental and whatever they drank, James was hot for Katie. He loved the way her breasts moved when she walked and especially, when she bent over the table to shoot and he could stare down her cleavage. He fantasized about her tits bouncing off of his lap while she sucked his cock, but knew it would never happen.

"What are you drinking, sweetie?" James asked Katie.

"Can I get a glass of your best Pinot Grigio?" Katie asked with a smile.

"Katie, you can have anything you want when you smile at me like that," James said as he handed her the glass.

"How about you boys, what are you drinking tonight?" He asked Pat and Rick.

"A Bud for me," Rick said.

"I am the designated driver, so just a Diet Pepsi would be great," Pat said.

James got their drinks, started a tab, and then went back to his "Favorite Thing", inventory.

"Rack-em up, Katie," Rick said as he pulled a cue off the wall and Katie began dropping the balls into the rack.

"Make it a tight rack, lady," Said Rick.

"I always make it tight," Katie said as she slid the rack into position and then lifted it clear of the balls.

Pat chose a cue off the wall and handed it to Katie, who began to chock the tip up as Pat selected another stick for himself. Rick broke the rack and sank the six, leaving Katie with the big numbers. They always played the first game and then Pat would join in the second one. While there was always sex-oriented banter between the two, Pat couldn't help but notice that it had started early and was already heavy.

Katie took a drink of her wine, and then lined up a shot on the twelve ball. She surprised everyone when she made it, because it required her to bank it, which she was terrible at. She walked to the bar as she finished her first glass of wine and James handed her another one.

"Pat, are you going to get into the next game?" Rick asked, "Or am I going to just play with your wife all night."

"What if I want more than one of you to play with me all night?" Katie said playfully.

"Well, I guess I can come over and show both of you how to do it," Pat replied.

"Maybe we'll get James over here and we'll all play with her," Pat continued.

"I am in with that," James said as his head popped up from behind the bar.

"Hey, hey!" Katie piped in, "What do you think I am, a party girl?"

"You're the one who started it," Pat said to her,

"Be careful you don't let your alligator mouth get your hummingbird ass into something you can't deliver on."

"Oh, be quiet and get me another glass of wine," Katie said to Pat as she handed him her empty glass.

"Hey, can we get back to playing pool?" Rick asked, "We still have a few balls to sink."

With that, Katie and Rick went back to their game and Pat walked over to get his wife another glass of wine.

"Katie seems to be wound up tight tonight," James said as he hand Pat her third glass of wine since they walked in forth-five minutes earlier.

"Yeah, she must have taken her horny-pills this morning," Pat said back to him as he watched his wife playfully pat Rick on the butt as they finally finished the first game.

"Okay, you two, I am in on this next game," Pat said to them as he walked to the table.

"Make it a nice tight rack, Katie?" Rick said to her as he handed her the ball-rack.

"Her rack is plump, but it's not tight." Pat said looking over at his wife.

"You've never complained about my rack," Katie fired at him with a smile.

"I am not complaining about your rack, my love. In fact, I love your rack." Pat replied as he walked past her and made a point of brushing up against her breasts.

"Hey, enough foreplay, let's get back to the game at hand." Rick said to them both as he set the rack.

They decided to let Katie break and she scattered them well.

"Next," Pat said as he sank the one, but scratched the next shot.

"Let me show you how to put the balls in the holes," Rick said as he lined up his shot.

"The balls don't go in the hole, Rick, the stick does," Katie said as she winked at him.

Rick winked back at her and then made his first two shots but as he lined up his third on, Katie, who was on glass number four, walked over to him and fondled his ass.

"Shit!" Was all Rick could say, as he completely missed his mark.

"Payback is coming," Rick said with a smile as Pat just shook his head and said,

Realizing his wife was getting a bit crazy in her sexual antics with Rick, Pat said,

"Katie, do not start something you can't finish."

Katie, now feeling the full effects of four glasses of wine in ninety minutes, just giggled and lined up her shot, which she missed. Rick, who was on his third beer, lined up his shot, but just as he was ready to take it, Katie walked around to the pocket he was aiming at, leaned over and shook her tits, giving him a clear view of her shaking cleavage.

"Fuck," Rick said as he scratched. "That was not fair."

"All's fair in love, war, and sports," Katie said, her competitive side starting to come out.

"Okay lady, you asked for it," Rick said, trying to stare Katie down.

"Oh, shit," Pat said to James, as he walked to the bar for another Diet-Pepsi. Continuing to talk to James as he sat down on a bar stool, Pat said,

"She's getting competitive. She can't do it with me, because I don't give a shit about competition. She knows Rick loves it, so she has decided to play head games with him tonight."

"Ready for some more wine, sweetie?" Pat asked Katie.

"Yes, please," She said as she and Rick completed the game that they had started with Pat, completely forgetting he was even involved in it.

Pat took Katie's wine to her and she reached up, placed her hand behind her husband's head and pulled his mouth to hers. Pat put his free arm around her waist and pulled her to his body as their tongues danced in each others' mouths. Katie seemed to be trying to suck Pat's tongue out of his throat as she dropped her pool cue and wrapped her arms around his neck. Their kiss lasted a full minute as Pat let his free hand drop down to her plump, round ass and gently fondle it. Rick and James looked at each other and shook their heads with James finally asking them,

"Hey, do you two want to use the couch in my office?"

They broke their kiss as Katie looked into Pat's eyes and said,

"That was VERY nice, can I have more later?"

"I think we can arrange that," Pat said with a smile.

Rick finished off his third beer, picked up his fourth and, as he walked to the table and set the rack said,

"Are we here to play pool, or grope each other?"

"Can't we do both?" Katie asked as she picked up her cue and moved to break.

As Pat sat down at the bar to watch the two play, Rick said,

"Let's make things more interesting."

Katie looked at Rick, raised an eyebrow and asked, "What do you have in mind?"

"Two dollars per ball," Was Rick's reply.

"You call that interesting?" Katie asked, "Let's make it five!"

Trying to one-up her, Rick said, "Twenty!"

"You're on!" Katie said with a laugh.

"Katie, don't get carried away. How much cash do you have on you?" Pat asked his wife.

"I have plenty enough for this," Katie said, her speech now slurring noticeably as she finished off her sixth glass of wine.

"Okay, but you are on your own on this, baby. I didn't bring any cash with me." Pat told her as the two opponents began their game.

James, who had finished his inventory, was designated as score keeper, since he had nothing to gain or lose in the venture.

"Hey James, when one of us is into the other one for a $100.00, let us know." Rick said.

"I think we better make that sixty dollars," Pat said.

"No, $100.00 is fine," Katie said.

Katie did not seem to realize how much she was being affected by all the wine she had consumed since they got to the bar three hours earlier. She had killed a full bottle of wine and was two glasses into a second, while Rick had only had four beers. Also, Rick had eaten dinner before he got there and Katie and Pat hadn't eaten since their late lunch at two o'clock

"Okay, honey, just don't get in too deep, or I will cut you off and take you home," Pat said to Katie.

Katie just made a face at Pat and stuck her tongue out at him.

"I am good for it!" Katie said defiantly as Rick made the break, sinking one ball.

"We can always take it out in trade," He said as he sank his second shot as well, but as he was getting ready for the third, Katie moved to where she was in his line of sight and:

"Opps! My boobs are showing," She said as she opened her blouse and flashed her bra-clad tits at him.

"Fuck!" Rick said, missing the shot entirely, as Katie giggled and then blushed when she thought about what she had done.

"My turn," She said as she lined up a shot and, to everyone's amazement, sank it. She then sank two more as Pat looked at James and said,

"Damn, she shoots pretty good when she's drunk."

"Not bad, she's up twenty on Rick," James said,

"And by the way, she's into me for a full bottle of wine and part of another, so I hope she doesn't lose all her money to Rick."

Katie was lining up for another shot when Rick looked at James and smiled as he walked around behind her and just as she was ready to shoot, he reached down and pinched her ass.

"OUCH!" This time it was Katie's turn to miss as she jumped at Rick's touch and missed her shot.

"Hey, I didn't pinch you," She pouted.

"No, but you flashed your tits at me. I don't think it would have any effect on you if I flashed my chest at you." Rick said.

"No, it wouldn't bother me. I don't like hairy chests," Katie said as she rubbed her butt and gently ran her fingers across Rick's chest as he looked over the table for a shot.

Pat and James just looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Katie's up twenty," James said to the pool players.

"That, is about to change," Rick said as he spotted what he was looking for. He then ran the table, sinking the next ten balls in quick succession.

As the last one fell into the pocket, he looked at James and said,

"Barkeep, what's the score?"

"Katie owes you $240.00, but you owe her $60.00, so you are up a net $180.00," James said after checking his math.

"Okay Katie, pay up," Rick said.

"Can't we settle up when we're done playing?" Katie asked.

"I think it's better if you settle after each game, Katie," Pat said to her.

"Okay, hand me my purse," She replied to Pat.

"Where is it?" Pat asked her as he looked for it.

"I must have left it in the car," Katie said,

"Would you go get it?"

"Yeah, I'll go get it, but stay out of trouble while I am gone," Pat said as he walked out the door.

While Pat was out Katie walked to the bar and got another glass of wine and drank nearly half of it as she waited for Pat to return. She hadn't buttoned her blouse up from when she flashed Rick and she was showing a lot of skin. She walked to where Rick was standing and just as Pat walked back in with her wallet, she rose up on her toes and kissed Rick on the lips. He handed her the wallet, asking her;

"Do you two need to be alone?"

"Maybe later," Katie laughed, almost to herself, as she took her wallet and pulled the $180.00 dollars out and handed it to Rick, and then she handed the wallet back to Pat as she killed her wine. She handed the glass to James, who said,

"Katie, this is the end of the second bottle. Maybe you should slow down honey, cause you're getting pretty drunk, lady."

James was trying not to stare at Katie's tits as he was talking to her, but she still hadn't pulled her blouse closed after flashing Rick and she was showing full cleavage, so he wasn't really paying much attention when she said,

"That's why I have Mr. Patrick here, so I can get good and drunk and he can drive me home and take advantage of me."

She then headed back to the table and the waiting Rick who was ready to go.

"You break this time, Katie," Rick said to her as he moved to the other end of the table.

He was standing with his back to her as she got ready to break and, just as she shot, he turned around and laid his dick on the table.

"Oh my!" Was all Katie said as she scratched the cue ball, not even hitting the rack.

"Turnabout is fair-play," Rick said to her as he put his cock back in his pants and walked around the table to shoot.

They nearly kissed again as they walked past each other and Katie stuck her chest out just enough that her tits rubbed on Rick's chest as he went by trying to look at the rack on the table, not the one on Katie's chest. As he absentmindedly set the cue ball on the table and spun it, he first contemplated Katie's nipples that were sticking out through her flimsy bra and then where he to shoot from. Once he made up his mind he lined up, took the shot and watched three balls fall. Looking at Katie, he said,

"There's another sixty you owe me."

By the time the table was cleared, Katie was down another $200.00 and was totally drunk.

Pat and James looked at each other and shook their heads. They both had the distinct feeling that they were watching some bizarre mating ritual as Katie and Rick, who had killed two more beers during the game, bumped, patted, and groped each other as they played. At one point Rick got behind Katie to "help her set up a shot" and Pat could see him grinding his cock into Katie's ass as she smiled and said,

"Is that a pool cue in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

Rick laughed, but let his hand slowly glide across Katie's plump ass as he moved away from. Pat could tell by the way she was breathing that she was turned on by what they were doing. She was also sweating profusely because of the wine she had consumed and that, combined with the Obsession Perfume she was wearing was creating an incredibly arousing scent. She finally looked over at Pat and said,

"I need my wallet."

She had been so busy flirting with Rick, that it was the first time she had spoken to him in nearly an hour, so Pat just tossed it to her and turned his back on her. Before it could sink through the alcohol haze she was in, he got up and walked into the head to piss. Katie stood there a couple seconds trying to figure out what had just happened, then shrugged her shoulders and opened her wallet to find that she only had $100.00 in cash.

"Damn!" She said, as Pat came back out of the head and stood at the end of the bar with James. James looked at Pat and asked,

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pool Hall Disaster

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds