• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tom's New Job

Tom's New Job

Tom was the local gardener, he went from house to house on the street planting and prunning. He had a schedule for all the homes and who lived there. He knew their favorite flowers, plants and what colors they wanted in their landscape. He carried his notebook with him daily, checking and double checking before he made any movements. He was dedicated and everyone trusted him with their land.

This Saturday morning, he was working at the Snyder home. Mr. Snyder worked six days a week running his own moving company. Mrs. Snyder spent her Saturdays finding things to fix up her home at yard sales and church rummage sales. Tom was left alone on the property to do what needed done. Each customer even gave him a key so he could come and go when their time was scheduled.

Tom started by checking his book. He saw next to other home occupants in his book, the name Ella. Ella was the Snyder's nineteen year old daughter. She was home for the summer from college. She'd been studying to become a lawyer, but she was taking the summer off to relax. He hollared into the house to let her know he'd arrived and heard her sweet reply, "Thanks for letting me know Tom. If you get thirsty, stop in for a glass of my famous lemonade!"

He smiled, heading out to check the perimeter. He walked the grounds tossing grass feed and spraying weed killer. After completing that, he planted a couple flats of daisies under the terrace window. He was sweating and it had gotten hot out. He started back toward the house, his thirst getting the best of him. He wanted a large glass of lemonade and a five minute breather.

As he rounded the back of the house, he could see directly into the mirror hanging in Ella's bedroom. It faced her bed, her large queen bed with the satin sheets that she lay naked upon. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He stared, his eyes probably buldging.

He thought to himself, "Damn, little Ella's all grown up and fuckable!"

Just at that exact moment, she parted the lips of her snatch and rubbed two fingers over her slit. He gasped, his cock hardening. He could feel his pants tighten as his cock grew.

He watched, she ran her hand up and over her bare breast. Cupping it, she pushed up and twisted her nipple between her thumb and finger. Groaning, she wiggled, spreading her legs further. Her fingers groaping deeper inside.

She arched her back, he stood frozen and watched her. She abandoned her breast and found her vibrator. It was big and black, fully shaped too. He was shocked! His balls were swelling though, he needed to jack off and soon!

Just then, his mouth open, drooling over the sexy young vixen fucking herself with a vibrator, she looked up! His face drained of color, then turned fifty shades of red. Stumbling backward, their eys locked together, he tried to move out of sight.

He walked quickly around the house, up to the porch and into the kitchen. He went straight to the sink and filled a glass of water. He gulped it down, trying to slow his pulse. His heart raced, he watched her mastrubate and she'd seen that he was watching.

His thoughts immediately went to his reputation, he worried he'd be fired. He didn't have much time to think it over. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw someone. When he turned to face her, he saw she was standing their completely naked.

"Ella, you should put something on, I've been working in the yard and it's easy to accidentally see you." He stumbled and stuttered through that sentence. He felt like an awkward teenage boy.

"Oh Tom, Didn't you like the little show I put on? By the look on your face in the yard, I thought you were quite pleased." She smiled and sauntered across the room and stood between him and the door.

He fumbled with the glass, then tried to go around her. She side stepped him, stopping so close, he could feel the heat from her bare body.

"Come on Tom, you know you like what you see! I am so horny, I've been home for two weeks and no one my age has come around. I need fucked like today!"

Tom was shocked. He'd never heard or seen Ella act this way. He's admired her from a far like other sexy women you see. He'd seen her sun bathing a time or two and she'd grown in the past year. Her breasts were plump and bouncy, she'd worked out and he could see her tan lines were tiny.

She stood up on her tip toes and grabbed him by the neck, pulling him down to kiss her. Their tongues tangled and her body relaxed against his. His hands smoothed down over her back and bottom. Her skin so smooth and tight.

She fumbled with his pants, tugging them down and exposing his cock. Her smooth hand gripped his member, stroking him with her tongue massaged his. She let him go, sighing, "Oh Tom, you're much larger than I expected!"

She slipped from his grasp and faced his large dick. She opened her mouth, letting him enter her. He slipped in and out of her mouth so easily. He couldn't stop what they were doing and he really didn't want to.

As she bobbed her head on his cock, he cradled her head. He fucked her deep in her throat, rocking and pushing in until she gagged in him. She was excellent at giving head, she flicked and teased in all the right places, almost making him explode.

He scooped her up, carrying her to the island in the center of the old kitchen. He plopped her down on the cool counter and she propped her legs open for him. He explored her with his tongue, licking her and tasting every inch of her sweetness. She groaned, her fingers finding her clit and rubbing.

He pushed one finger, then two inside of her. His tongue caressing her sweet spot, making her juices flow all over his chin. He pumped her with his fingers, in and out. His tongue slipping down, finding her pleasure trail, from her pussy to asshole. He flickered at the enterance, then one long, wet lick, then his tongue flicking her asshole.

She cried out, her pussy sopping wet, dripping on his face and hand. He focused on her clit, teasing and biting her tender clit. She arched her back and grabbed his face, pulling him into her pussy and begging for an orgasm. She finally came, dripping her juices, drenching him in her.

Breathing hard, she slipped off the counter and into his arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist, he pushed into her. She was pinned between the counter and him. Riding his cock, sitting in his hands. He cupped her ass cheeks, spreading her wider.

As he filled her over and over, she tightened her legs around his waist. They stood there, him pounding in and out of her, fucking like rabbits in the kitchen.

His mind was not thinking, his only thoughts were how hot and juicy Ella was. He felt he was in heaven, his head buried in Ella's plump breasts. He flicked his tongue against one nipple then the other.

She cried out, "Harder, harder Tom!"

He pumped faster and faster, wanting to please her. He needed to make her come once more. He needed her to be satisfied before he finished.

"Tom, sit down with me stradling your lap," she commanded.

He had to obey her, she was too hot and too young for him to miss this opportunity. He moved them to the chair, kicking it out with his boot. Sitting back, Ella was in his lap, her breasts near his mouth.

She wasted no time. She gripped his shoulders, gently bouncing on his cock. She rocked, she tried to grind herself on him, she was all over his cock. She even got fancy, she balanced her heels on the edge of the chair and came down on him, making them both shiver with ripples of pleasure.

Finally, she locked her lips against his, his thumb pads teased her nipples and together they exploded in orgasm.

When she stopped shaking, she stood and walked back toward the hallway. She turned and grinned at him, "Tom, feel free to fuck me anytime!"

He couldn't believe his luck, his new job was going to bring him alot of pleasure!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tom's New Job

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds