• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught and Punished Ch. 01

Caught and Punished Ch. 01

"Oh god" I screamed as I came all over the hard dick inside me.

I slumped forward, off the cock and then lay beside Nick, panting, just as he was.

"I can't keep doing this." I said, as the high of my orgasm wore off, I'd been cheating on my boyfriend of four years with Nick for about five months now.

"Come on baby, why?" Nick leaned closer to me, his bright blue eyes drawing me in, just as they had an hour earlier when I said I couldn't stop for another round.

"Because Nick, I feel bad. I love Logan and you know it. Plus if he ever found out he'd kill me." I sighed.

"But he won't find out Lucy." He said before he gave my ass a little slap and got up to take a shower.

I'd met Nick at a club Logan had taken me to, we'd gotten into a little fight and he'd left, I was stobborn and didn't want to leave just because he told me to so I stayed.

That's where I met Nick, he was working behind the bar.

I couldn't stop looking at him, I knew he was watching me. I blushed slightly and went to the toliets to sort myself out. What was I doing? I had a boyfriend.

I'd just finished applying slightly more eyeliner when Nicked walked in, locking the women's bathroom door behind him.

I was shocked, for a wild, crazy moment I thought he was going to hurt me, but then he lifted me onto the counter top and whispred against my lips "What's your name, baby?"

"L-lucy." I stammered. I wondered why I wasn't protesting to a random strangers touching me in this way.

"I'm Nick." He said and he unbuckled his belt, his pants fell to the floor.

I gasped, was I really going to go through with this? I didn't even think me and Logan would last much longer,tonight was proof, he'd just left me hear. He clearly didn't care about me enough.

That's what I told myself as Nick hiked my skirt around my waist and pulled my whole body towards him.

Before I could think it through more than that, Nick had pulled me onto his cock and I was in a world of pleasure. He'd pounded me hard, making me bite his shouolder as I came.

He didn't say anything as he continued to pound me, causing me great pleasure. He pulled out, grunted as he pulled me off the counter top, pushed me to my knees and stuffed his cock in my mouth before he exploded in there.

Then he pulled up his pants, unlocked the bathroom door and left me there, skirt hiked around my waist, pussy dripping onto the floor and cum seeping down my chin.

I went home after cleaning up and Logan apologised, everything was fine. For a week, then we had another fight. I went to the club again in hopes of finding Nick. I was in look, he was there.

I caught his eye and went into the bathroom. It worked, he was there in two minutes.

He bent me over the counter this time, making me watch us in the mirror, he made eye contanct with me and made sure I kept it.

Even when I came, I gripped the counter harder and tried not to scream, the club was loud but if someone was close enough to the door, they'd hear.

I didn't even make eye contact with Logan when he made me cum. It was strange.

But he did the same, as he came on my bare back, his eyes didn't leave mine. He slapped my ass, pulled up his pants and left me there to clean up again.

I went back the next day because me and Logan were still fighting, and eventually Nick asked for my number because he was taking time off work and still wanted to fuck me.

It's been five months and I'm still fucking Nick, and not even because I'm mad a Logan anymore. It's become a drug to me, Nicks cock inside my pussy.

When I got back home I felt awful, as I always did after an afternoon with Nick.

"Hey babe." Logan smiled at me as he grabbed a bottle of water out the fridge.

"Hi." I waved at him from the hallway. "I'm going to take a shower, it's been a long day." I quickly ran upstairs before he could kiss me.

I'd just finished washing my hair when Logan jumped in the shower behind me.

He kissed me softly on the lips, luckily I'd brushed my teeth already. I didn't want to add insult to injury and have the taste of Nicks cum still in my mouth when he kissed me.

I felt Logans cock rise as he grabbed my breasts. I was worn out, having had sex twice already, but I couldn't say no, we'd not had sex in a week and Logan would wonder what was going on, so I let him turn me around to face the wall, let him hold both our hands above my head agisnt the wall, let him slide his cock into my already satisfied pussy.

I faked an orgasm and he came inside me. I was on the pill, so it wouldn't matter.

That night I fell asleep exaugsted. Logan didn't noticed anything different, but then again he never did.

I thought I heard my phone vibrate in the night but I was half asleep and so didn't think anything of it.

When I woke up Logan had already left, I had the house to myself for the day. I kept myself busy, cleaning the bathroom, the kithcen, the bedroom. Anything to avoid calling Nick. I had to stop this. I truly did love Logan and fucking him wasn't a lot different to fucking Nick, they both made me cum, they both know what they're doing but fucking Nick was now like a habbit, like smoking or drinking.

It suprised me when, at half four, Logan slammed the door downstairs and I heard him coming straight upstairs, and he didn't sound alone, there were clearly more than one set of footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Logan?" I called just as the bedroom door slammed open. I saw Logan stood with three of his friends from work.

I was only in my undderwear, I'd just been about to take a shower. "Logan!" this time it was a shocked call.

As when he noticed me in my underwear, he didn't back out the room with his colleuges, he just advanced further into the room with them.

What the hell was going on here?

"So you like to cheat do you?" He said as he reached me.

My eyes went wide with shock and fright, "How?" I asked, I wasn't going to lie to his face and deny it.

"I saw the text from Nick, thanking you for the fuck you gave him yesterday." His eyes were livid. I had never seen him so angry in all our relationship.

I wondered what his work friends had to do with this. We needed to talk about this alone, in private, not with his friends looking at me like a piece of meat from the bedroom doorway. "I'm sorry Logan." I whispered, really meaning it.

"Oh you will be." He said as he pushed me back onto the bed.

"What the fuck?" I shouted at him.

Before I could push myself up into seating position, his friends had ran into the room, pulling my wrists to the top of the bed and handcuffing them to either bed post. "What the hell is going on?" I screamed, tugging at the handcuffs.

Where the hell had they gotten handcuffs anyway? "Logan, what the fuck is happening?" I screamed again.

"If you like to cheat so much, I'm going to let you." He had the weirdest smile on his lips, he was looking at me with dead eyes, like he didn't know who I was anymore.

I suddenly understood what he was doing, he was going to let his friends have sex with me. While I was handcuffed to our bed. This was fucked up.

I didn't have time to talk my way out of this becasue one of his friends was pulling my panties down. "Stop!" I screamed and kicked out at him.

"No kicking." Logan said violently and slapped my face.

I was more shocked at that, he'd never hit me before. He'd never been aggressive towards me. Even when I'd wanted him to pull my hair while having sex. And now this. What the hell was I going to do. Logans other friends held my legs down, one on either side of the bed. Logan stood on the bed, in front of my face and quickly tugged his trouses off, he pumped his cock a few times before he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock in my mouth. "You bite, and we'll do so much worse." He threatened me. Tears started to steam down my face, made worse when I felt a finger enter my pussy.

I screamed around Logan's cock and tried to kick my legs, but it didn't work.

The guy at my pussy added another finger, but didn't move them. He could feel me trying to clench up, not let him in. Logan was getting annoyed at my lack of head movement so took matters into his own hands, he pulled my head forward onto his cock, and backwards. I felt breath at my pussy, then a tongue, slowly storking along the clit,the fingers still inserted.

Stupidly I started to buck my hips, trying to get him off me, but instead of his fingers coming out, they went further in. His tongue started to move faster, wetting my pussy.

Logan got faster and then grunted, cuming in my mouth. He gave my cheek a slap before pulling out, "Next." He said as he jumped down from the bed, and took over position at my right leg, as that guy took Logans position and my head.

"Logan please stop. I'm sorry!" I shouted before the other guys huge cock found it's way into my mouth.

The guy at my pussy started to not only lick but suck my pussy. It was horrible, I couldn't see what was going on. I could only feel it. I grunted in the back of my throat as the guy at my pussy sucked on my clit and started to actually move his finigers. I tried not to get wet, I tried not to let it effect me but it did.

I could feel myself enjoying it, I bucked my hips slightly again and this time everything was removed, his tongue, his fingers, his breath. Instead a hand came down hard on my pussy, slapping it so even I could hear around my gagging on Logan's friend's cock.

I screamed, almsot biting the man in my mouth. It wasn't just the pain, it was the shock.

Someone inserted my vibrator into my pussy, they didn't move it, just left it there in my dripping pussy. The guy in my mouth, pulled out and came all over my chest, grunting as he did.

"Logan, her mouth is great." He said to Logan as he gave me a dirty smile.

"Please Logan, Stop." I begged, my breath coming shorter and shorter as I felt an orgasm coming on, I tried to hold it back but I couldn't the vibrator was on high.

Logan knew what has happening and said to his friends, "She's about to cum, watch her."

Before I could stop myself from cumming in front of Logan and three of his friends, I exploded.

I screamed, from pleasure and anger, Logan had forced me to cum in front of his friends, and by the look in his eyes, this wasn't going to end soon.

"Take it out! Take it out!" I cried as the vibrations were causing me to jerk about due to my over-sensitive clit after just having an orgasm.

His friends laughed as they held my legs, stopping me from jerking the vibrator out of my pussy.

"Take it out!" I cried again.

Nobody did, instead another cock was thrust in my mouth. I didn't know how much more I could take of this...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught and Punished Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 139 milliseconds