• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mara Jade: Blast From The Past

Mara Jade: Blast From The Past

Senate District, Coruscant. 4 ABY.

"Awaken, my apprentice."

Her eyes snapped open, as green and bright as if she had just lain down for the night. The voice had come from within, meant for her alone, and even if she hadn't recognized the deep, menacing tones there was only one being in the entire galaxy who could reach her in such a manner, her heart racing as she slipped out from under the flabby arm of an Imperial bureaucrat and came to her feet.

Moving quickly, at one point jogging, the redhead made her way to the roof. She wasn't the only person awake this time of night, but as she jiggled past, her 36Bs flopping with every leggy stride, her 168-centimeter body glistening in the light, the others simply looked right past her as if she wasn't even there. For a woman used to turning heads even when clothed, that was just another sign that she was either dreaming--or slowly going mad. And after all that she had been through these past several months, either explanation would have made sense.

Bursting through the door, Mara Jade* stumbled breathlessly onto the rooftop and went wide-eyed when she saw the only man she had ever loved, his long black cloak fluttering in the gentle breeze, his wrinkled face obscured by a large cowl. Suddenly feeling nervous and underdressed despite the many times he had used her perfect body to his dark heart's content, Mara slowed to a stop and turned just enough to hide her naked front.

"Is it really you?" she asked, her posh Coruscanti voice barely a whisper. "But I--I felt you die."

"My body, not my essence," the late Emperor Palpatine grumbled.

That wasn't enough for a woman who had been given up by her birth parents and essentially raised by the Dark Lord, Mara's green eyes welling up in an uncharacteristic display of feminine emotion as she charged the shadowy man and began pounding his chest with her fists.

"You bastard! Why didn't you contact me sooner? You were my world! Everything I had was because of you! Now I'm a whore! I suck cock for credits and sell my holes to Bothans!"

To that Palpatine said nothing, breathing loudly while he waited for her to tire out. There was something off-putting about him, as if the effort of reaching from beyond the grave had drained his power. Mara could sympathize, having lost nearly all her Force talent after he was killed above Endor. After only a few moments of violence she finally regained control, dainty hands shaking as she lowered them to her sides.

Before she could apologize, a great power shook the building and dropped her to her knees. Quakes weren't uncommon in this part of Coruscant, but as a lifelong resident she couldn't remember one so strong, only understanding why when she lifted her chin and found herself mere centimeters from a pulsing, throbbing phallus leaking yellow pre-cum all over the dirty permacrete.

"Oh Master," Mara moaned, taking him in hand and pumping his swollen shaft. She didn't hesitate to lean in and lap at his dripping cockhead, the brackish, salty taste of his semen igniting her senses and leaving her feeling stronger with every lick. Palpatine had been her first, and although he was by far the smallest of her countless male lovers he had always been her favorite, capable of making her feel things no other being could.

"Yes," the old man groaned from beneath his cowl. "Give in to me; give in to your desires. Do not run from your heritage; accept that you are nothing but an extension of my power."

Mara looked into his glowing yellow eyes, spitting then jerking his shaft. "I've never believed otherwise, Master. You are my reason for existing. I live to obey your every command."

She engulfed his member, taking him down to the root before slowly sucking her way back up. Now Palpatine did react, running his fingers through her silken red hair and rocking on his heels while she bobbed her head and drooled all over them both. She wasn't the best cock gobbler he had ever been with--not with Varina Kadaara at his beck and call--but she was fully capable of holding her own, drawing on the skills she had learned from her Twi'lek tutors to make him curl his sinister lips and squeeze his hands into fists.

"Come on," Mara urged. "Jizz, old man. Give me your hot load."

Palpatine grinned--the redhead sensing it rather than seeing it--and after only a few more deep sucks gave her what she wanted, Mara's eyes going wide when he suddenly exploded in her face. She didn't miss a single drop, moving faster than she had in a long time and sealing her pouty mouth around the spurting hose and swallowing mouthful after mouthful of the most delicious semen she had ever tasted. It was heavier and thicker than what she was used to, more nerf than human, but that only made her want it more, her flat belly hard and uncomfortable by the time she finished draining his undead balls.

"Feeling better now, my apprentice?"

Mara looked up, tongue flashing out and catching an errant drop. "I do, Master. I feel stronger, more connected to the galaxy."

Unlike traditional Sith apprentices she had been trained to use the Force but not to tap into it, her powers coming from Palpatine, who could reach her on any planet and feed her just enough strength to complete her tasks. The logical part of her brain told her it was because her Master didn't want her becoming too powerful lest she make a move for his throne, as Vader had on more than one occasion; but in her heart she chose to believe that it was his way of protecting her from the ravages of the dark side of the Force, yellow eyes and aging flesh a detriment to a woman who relied on her perfect body and stunning model features to accomplish her missions.

"This is only the beginning," Palpatine said. "There is much to be done before my return."

Mara was almost breathless. "Your return, Master?"

"Steel your emotions, apprentice. Our reunion depends on your completing the tasks I have in store for you, one in particular."

"Kill Luke Skywalker," Mara murmured, her eyes briefly unfocusing.

"Yes. And to accomplish this you will need to be much stronger."

Mara licked her pouty red lips. "I need more cum, Master. I need your seed inside of me."

"You were always a quick learner, Mara Jade. Now, stand up."

Quick to obey, Mara yelped when invisible hands suddenly gripped her around the waist and lifted her into the air. Before she could say a word to her lover he brought her down on his cock, the rigid phallus stabbing her deep in her cervix before she was lifted off and slammed back down again. There was nothing gentle or loving about it, yet she couldn't stop herself from laughing triumphantly, her squeals of pleasure almost as loud as the squish of her pussy as she was slammed up and down by the most powerful being in the galaxy.

But as good as it was for her, it was equally enjoyable for her dark lover, the slight twitch of his mouth bare perceptible yet all she needed to know that he was feeling it just as much as she, his cock expanding with every stroke until it was actually stretching her velvet tunnel. That last was something new, but she wasn't complaining, arching her back and thrusting her perky breasts into the air while she settled in and rode the Dark Lord like an amusement park attraction.

Up and down, up and down--it was a simple straightforward pattern but one destined to bring her off in record time, Mara's green eyes glazing over as she was lifted off her lover's cock and began squirting like a hose just as the fat head cleared her gaping twat, her warm juices splashing all over his shadowy face.

Palpatine wasn't far behind, waiting only for her to finish shaking before forcing her down to his root and holding her tight against him, his cock actually vibrating as he built up his load. Dripping with sweat, Mara quickly wrapped her long legs around his body and hugged him with all her limbs while she kissed his ugly face and licked her cream from his sallow flesh. She screamed at the top of her lungs when he exploded inside of her, another orgasm triggered by the sensation of liters of spunk coating her walls and flooding her fertile twenty-four-year-old womb.

Moving instinctively, she threw her weight forward and landed quietly on the balls of her feet, dropping into a deep crouch and glancing quickly around as her Master instantly vanished, turning into a dark mist that seemed to float away on the night air.

"Kill Luke Skywalker" were his final words to her.

<><><>

She sat up with a start, screaming "No! Don't leave me, Master!"

Her lover immediately stirred, calling up the lights before reaching for the blaster he kept hidden in his nightstand. "Arica, what is it? What's the matter?"

Mara took a deep breath, silken red locks falling in her face while she shook her head. "Nothing. It was just a bad dream."

She was soaked in sweat, as if she had just run several kilometers, and her vagina was sore and loose. Clearly, whatever had happened in her sleep was more than just a byproduct of something she had eaten.

Then she remembered her Master's last words and knew right away what she had to do, and where she had to go in order to do it.

"I need to borrow your speeder," she said, slipping out of bed and gathering her clothes. "I'll leave it at the spaceport for you to pick up."

The pasty man laughed. "Like chaos, lady. You might kriff like a machine, but you're hardly worth the price of a top-of-the-line speeder. Besides, I already paid you your fifty credits."

"I wasn't asking," Mara said, shimmying into her snug nerf leather pants, milky breasts jiggling.

"And I'm not giving," he said, aiming the blaster. "Now get the rest of your stuff and get out before I report you to the authorities for whoring without a license."

"Wrong move," Mara said, smiling as she opened herself up to the Force and found the connection stronger than ever.

In profile, she lifted her right hand and pointed without even looking. The blaster barrel immediately crumpled, her lover's eyes going wide at the sight.

She could have left it at that, but for the past several months she had been taking abuse from stranger after stranger, and it was just his bad luck to be the one who made her snap--Mara making a fist and in the blink of an eye twisting his head around so that he was facing backward while his body remained sitting upright.

His death gurgles hardened her nipples while she pulled on her top and slipped into her thigh-high boots, his essence lingering in the room for several seconds before finally making the transition to the other side. A small part of her felt awful for what she had just done, but then the memory of Palpatine's dark words suddenly invaded her mind, commanding her to KILL LUKE SKYWALKER.

"I will, Master. I swear it."

She used the Force to grab her deceased lover's ignition key on the way out, the small rod floating across the room and smacking into her palm as she reached the door. She hesitated, wondering if she should take his credits, then thought better of it. She might be her Master's servant once more but a part of her had come to enjoy selling her body, a smile tugging at her pouty mouth as she strutted into the hallway and immediately began turning heads, some beings actually falling over in their haste to check out her well-toned backside.

To get to Coruscant from Corellia she'd had to suck dozens of cocks. She could only imagine what a flight to distant Tatooine would cost, especially with sector pirates and Rebels operating in the region.

Whatever the number, she couldn't wait to get started.

*

*Kelly Reilly

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mara Jade: Blast From The Past

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds