• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Club Ch. 01

The Club Ch. 01

The Club- Matt

The card slipped through my mail slot some time in the night. Hand delivered, embossed in gold, heavy. It read, "Mr. Matt Ramsay is cordially invited to attend an open evening at The Club. The Club caters to every need of its members, offering an executive service to a small group of powerful men. Come and experience the very best of everything life has to offer. Be at Crofton House, 13, The Chine at 9 pm this Saturday to learn more."

I had heard of the club before, and I could hardly believe my luck at being invited to join. It was the most exclusive and most expensive club in the country, and probably the world. The men who were invited to join ran the world- literally. The connections I could make were invaluable, and without even seeing the place I was willing to pay anything to join. I had also heard rumors about the 'full' service they provided, and was titillated to think about what it might involve.

I was at the address at 8:55, dressed in my most expensive suit, freshly washed and shaved. I rang the bell, slightly nervous, and was shown inside. The doorman was elderly, but very dignified, and he bowed as he walked backwards out of the large waiting room. I was alone for about 5 minutes, when a younger man with blonde hair came in.

"Mr. Matt Ramsay, I presume?"

I nodded, smiling- I recognized the man at once; I had seen him at 10 Downing street, and in attendance at the Royal Wedding. He was always in the background, but I never forget a face.

"I am Sir Hillary Winchester, and you are most cordially welcome to The Club. The membership committee has watched your career with interest for some time, and we are impressed by what we see. The Club could do great things for your career, and it is hoped that in time you could do great things for The Club. But come, I will give you a tour, and introduce you to some of our other members."

He led me through room after room of opulent splendor, huge chandeliers and expensive artwork as far as the eye could see. We met a number of government ministers along the way, bankers, CEO's, heirs to huge fortunes and even a few minor members of the royal family. I soaked it all up, smiled amiably at everybody I met, and did my best not to gape at each new amusement that was presented. There was a shooting range, spa with masseuses, gym with personal trainers, valets to fetch and carry and polish and press anything one could want. I noticed a number of small private rooms as well, and on more than one occasion I saw men pulling smiling and scantily clad women into them. That must be one of the services.

"You've noticed that we have persons available to service your every need- sexual needs included, of course. You mustn't be shy, we have very well-trained staff on that front, and they are available 24 hours a day. Simply put in a request, or track down any particular one you'd like. Of course, there is also the fast option, for the gentleman with less time to spare."

I was led in to a room decorated in plain black, with a number of discreet curtains. There was a man at one, standing as one would at a urinal, thrusting gently. As I watched, he stilled and groaned, then took a step back, zipped himself up and closed the curtain.

"This is the Quickie Room" Sir Hillary explained. If you need to relieve any urges, but do not have the time to spare for our full service option, you can come in here twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Every station will be occupied, every hole clean, tidy and wet, ready to be filled."

My jaw dropped as I looked around the room at the curtains, some high off of the ground, some lower down. I imagined a set of warm, wet fuckholes behind each, each one different, each one in a different position, just waiting for me to empty my balls into them. I felt my cock harden at the thought.

"You are welcome to sample the merchandise" Sir Hillary said, noticing my excitement. "I will wait outside." As he passed me he added, "They squeeze harder if you hit them."

I could hardly believe my luck as I looked around the now empty room. I opened the curtain nearest me and sucked in a breath as I saw a beautifully presented bare pink cunt and asshole. The woman was on her back with her legs up, black fabric and metal bars concealing everything but her fuckholes and thighs.

I couldn't wait a second longer, I opened my fly hurriedly, took my rock hard cock out and sunk it straight in to the offered cunt. I groaned as wet flesh enveloped me, thrusting a few times involuntarily, my cock sinking in balls deep. I looked around, hardly believing my luck. I gave the ass a careful slap, and the cunt obediently bore down on me, squeezing like a vice. I started thrusting hard, ramming into the hole with all my strength as it squeezed and squeezed. Within a dozen strokes I was ready to shoot, and I held myself deep in the hole as my cum poured out of me. When I was finished, I pulled out, and saw my cum dripping down. I put my cock back in my pants, and closed the curtain. I looked around the room at the different curtains, eager to see behind all of them. From curiosity I opened the one I'd just been at, to find a dark skinned cunt had replaced the one I had just filled. I hadn't heard a thing.

I found a second curtain, a bit lower down, and I opened it to have a look. There was a woman bent over, her head and arms again thrust into the wall, but her large tits swayed freely and her holes were pressed back at me. I moaned, and gave my cock a squeeze through my pants. "What the hell" I figured, and took it out again. I was half hard already, and a few strokes had me firm enough to push into the offered cunt. I fucked it slowly this time, closing my eyes and enjoying the warm and wet hole dragging up and down my length.

Leaning forward, I reached out to grab the pair of tits that hung below. I squeezed them, hard, like I'd always wanted to do to my last girlfriend but not been allowed. I squeezed until my hands were sore and I was sure I'd leave a bruise. I twisted the hard nipples, fucking slowly the whole time, then at an impulse I reared back and slapped the right tit. The cunt I was fucking tightened upon the impact, but nothing else happened. Nobody came in to stop me, and I was so fucking turned on. I slapped the left tit, with the same effect. Bolder now, I started slapping both tits freely, enjoying how they swung, and how the cunt I was in kept getting tighter and tighter as it tensed up.

I fucked harder and harder, until I felt like I might cum again. I straightened up and looked down at my dick as it slammed into the stationary pussy. I suddenly thought that it would be a waste to not try the asshole as well, and I pulled out before I came. Lining my cock up with the tight pink asshole I pushed. I felt it open up and accept me, and I kept sinking in until I was balls deep. I gave a final thrust to make sure I couldn't get any further in, then I started fucking it in short, hard strokes.

It felt so fucking good, so tight, and I loved not having to go slow or ask permission. This tight hole was mine, and I was going to get myself off in it however I liked. I grabbed the tits again, using them for leverage as I pounded harder and harder into the tight asshole, feeling it squeeze impossibly tight around me. Finally, with a loud yell, I came, pouring cum deep into the fuckhole. I felt my cock starting to soften, but I stayed inside until I was ready to slip out. I stood there, panting, my wet cock hanging between my legs, and I felt on top of the world. I slapped the woman's ass once, intending it as a victory slap, but then it turned into a dozen hard strokes on the ass and pussy, which I saw flinch. I stopped when I was good and ready, put my dick away, and went to rejoin my guide.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Club Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 393 milliseconds