• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mara Jade: Black In Back

Mara Jade: Black In Back

16 ABY.

The modified pleasure yacht Lady Luck shut off its running lights before quietly coasting past the invisible demarcation line that signaled entry into the Koornacht Cluster. A globe of mottled green and brown hung large in the forward viewport: one of seventeen known planets in this system, as well as one of the few not controlled by the brutal and secretive Yevetha.

Lando Calrissian punched a blinking button on the console in front of him and leaned back in his seat. He smiled around his cigarra, taking a long puff while listening to the lovely thrum of his ship as it glided through the cold darkness of space. The end of a long journey was always welcome, but today he had even more reason to be happy: for after a month of hard work, he was finally about to get some.

Wet footsteps preceded Mara Jade's arrival, her long golden-red hair damp and frizzy as she strutted into the cockpit wearing a towel so small it barely covered her firm backside. It was the most she had let him see all morning, the stunning thirty-five-year-old going right from her bed to the shower and teasing him with glimpses of her statuesque 178-centimeter body before steam fully engulfed the hidden security cam she pretended not to know about.

"Well, what did he want?" she* asked as she dropped into the seat beside him, the towel barely containing her firm 34Cs. Penetrating green eyes took everything in with a single glance, her fingertips dancing across the controls with a familiarity that would have made Lando jealous for his ship had she been anyone else.

Lando cleared his throat and focused on the planet in front of him. He had worked hard over the past weeks to get her to this point, ignoring every warning and every threat and depending entirely on his famous roguish charm to wear down her defenses--and he wasn't about to risk it all on a misplaced glance. Mara was proud of her perfect body, arrogant about it even, but one could never know when her mood might swing in the opposite direction. Better to play it safe, as Han liked to say, and live to fight another day.

"The usual," Lando said. "Be careful. Try not to hurt anyone. Don't do anything illegal."

Mara laughed. It was the most wonderful sound he had ever heard. "That's our Luke, always obeying the law."

Lando cleared his throat again and tried to ignore the tightness in his chest. There was something going on between her and Luke, and although she denied it, it was more than obvious to anyone who saw them together. That ate at Lando, a man so smooth he had talked countless senators and queens into his bed; because if the rumors were true, then everyone who was anyone had been with Mara, including his old buddy Han.

Lando shook his head at the memory of Han winking and flashing that lopsided grin when asked if he and Luke had really double-teamed the redheaded vixen like the holorags said.

Mara peered out the viewport, scanning a freighter vessel as it floated past. "I don't need the Force to know what you're thinking, Lando." She turned in her chair to face him. "Luke isn't my boyfriend. So knock it off."

"I'm hurt," Lando said, holding back a grin. "Really, I am."

He grabbed a datapad and handed it to Mara. She gave it a quick once-over before setting it aside.

"All kidding aside, Mara, Luke is right to be cautious. The Yevetha aren't a species we should take lightly. They hate humans--really hate them. If they catch you, a quick death is the best you can hope for."

"I'm not worried," Mara said. She stood up, then leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "But I'm glad to know you are."

She bumped him with her hip before walking away.

Lando watched her leave, his grin growing longer. Then he spun around and got back to work, narrowing his dark eyes and firming his jaw while he willed his ship to go just a little faster.

<><><>

The cabin lights were turned very low, just bright enough for him to make out Mara's enchanting form. It was impossible to tell whether or not she was still wearing the towel.

"About time," she purred, her voice making him shudder. She handed him a drink, which he downed in one swallow.

"Ah," Lando hissed, throwing the glass over his shoulder. "Goes down easy."

"Gods, Lando. I'm right here!"

Mara laughed, feigning embarrassment before clapping her hands together. The lights came back up, revealing to Lando that the towel was indeed gone.

She took a seat in a plush lounger and crossed her legs. Lando tried not to stare, smiling politely at her attempted humor while wondering whether or not they were the longest he had ever seen.

He didn't try hard enough, tearing his eyes from her inverted triangle of lustrous red-gold pubic hair to find her studying him.

"Oh look," Mara said, flicking her left breast. "Jiggly."

Lando undid the top button on his vest and tugged at his collar. "It's really hot in here. Are you hot?"

Mara tilted her head, smirking. "What did you do with the real Lando?"

She uncrossed her legs and slowly parted them.

"You've been after this forever. Come take it, if you think you're man enough."

<><><>

They charged into the cockpit: Lando's tongue buried in Mara's mouth, her legs wrapped around his waist. He slammed her down on the command console, pinning her there while he undid his pants.

"Wait," he said, looking through the viewport. "They'll see us."

"They won't see us," Mara groaned impatiently.

"I'm pretty sure they can see us. Look, that one's waving!"

"So let 'em watch." She kissed him hard, all tongue. "Give it to me, Lando! Kriff me like one of your Twi'lek whores!"

Lando wasn't about to deny her anything, pulling his cock free and guiding it between her strong thighs. Mara reached down to help, both of them groaning loudly when it finally penetrated.

"Oh--oh," Mara sighed. "It's bigger than I thought."

Lando was speechless. It was like sliding into a damp furnace lined with the most expensive shimmersilk credits could buy, the old smuggler gasping as he buried himself deep inside and deciding that this one was easily worth a dozen Leia Organas.

Bottomed out, he held his breath for several seconds, terrified that the least amount of movement would make him shoot prematurely. That was how good it felt to be inside of Mara Jade.

Drawing back, he pulled her meaty outer labia with him, stretching it. Mara wasn't about to let him tease her, though, moaning and using her strong legs to pull him to her. That annoyed him but he didn't say so, merely reaching back and prying her ankles apart. This was his ship and they were going to do things his way. She was simply along for the ride.

He withdrew until his cock was on the verge of slipping free, then he gave a great shove that found him lodged once more in her belly, the redhead writhing beneath him. He repeated the maneuver again and again, gaining strength each time, and slapped her hands away when she tried to guide or control him. She had been manipulating his mind and body the entire voyage; now it was payback time, and he wasn't about to let her off so easy.

Sensing this, Mara gave in and fell back on the console. She moaned softly, arching her back and jutting her breasts into the air.

Lando shouted as he took her, leaning over her and sucking a hard pink nipple into his mouth. He kneaded her ample mounds while he hammered away, so deep inside that every pump made her yelp. He knew she could take it, though. He knew that she'd had bigger over the years. Much, much bigger.

They humped each other vigorously, the sounds wet and sloppy, somewhat disgusting. They moaned and shouted, the redhead grunting with every thrust and pounding his back until he swore and pinned her hands to the console.

Straightening up, he ran his hands over her well-toned midsection and found her rounded hips, dimpling the creamy flesh while he stared down at her pussy, eyes narrowed with fascination as he drove his oversized black prick between her wrinkled folds. He hammered her, rutted her, losing track of time until the entire universe fell away and he knew only pleasure.

His loins stirred.

Yanking his cock free, flinging her juices all over her tight belly, he squeezed his soaked cock until the urge to ejaculate receded. He couldn't come yet, not with so much more of her left to explore.

Mara shouted angrily and pushed up on her elbows, mashing down all manner of buttons and making the ship shudder. She stared at him with a curious mix of anger and lust, red locks pasted erotically to her face and sculpted shoulders.

Lando didn't say a word, defending himself by dropping into the pilot's chair and burying his face in her gaping, quivering twat. He stroked his cock out of habit, just enough to keep it hard, though that was hardly necessary as he was eating out Mara-kriffing-Jade.

"Mmm-mmmm," the goddess moaned, lying back on the console and thrusting against his face. "Oh yeah."

Lando lapped at her sticky opening, pushing her meaty lips around with the tip of his tongue. He slid a finger inside, another into her asshole, pumping them while he worked her clit with his teeth.

"Lando!" Mara suddenly cried. "Ugh, oh gods, Lando!"

She wrapped her thighs around his head, squeezing tight and trapping him in her burning paradise. Her next words were just gibberish melting into one long scream, the redhead arching her back and flopping up and down while her pussy exploded in his face.

Lando ate her up, caressing her strong outer thighs while making her writhe in exquisite agony. She didn't squirt or gush like most women he had been with, simply flooding his mouth with the most delicious girl-cum he had ever tasted. In the end, it was all very classy.

"Gods above," Mara groaned when it was all over.

She released Lando from her death grip, and with his help slid down from the console. She settled onto his lap, kissing him and cleaning the cum from his face.

"Your turn now," she rasped, sending chills down his spine.

Taking his rigid cock in hand, she got down on her knees in front of him and engulfed him without a moment's hesitation. Lando's head immediately went back, and instead of words he could only grunt.

Mara sucked him down to the root, burying her aquiline nose in his thick pubic hair. She held there for several seconds, her face turning red before pulling back. She came off with a gasp, thick strands of saliva connecting her to his cock.

She stroked him with both hands--up and down, twisting at the top--and looked deep into his eyes. She wasn't just blowing him, she was giving herself to him; and so feminine was she about it, so gentle and girly, that he couldn't remember what she had been in another life. A commando of some kind, a killer perhaps. But then, he could barely remember his own name.

Mara took him back in her mouth and bobbed up and down. She gave it to him quick and hard, then slow and gentle, changing her speed and technique every few seconds. Every so often she gave Lando a peek at her lovely green eyes, and each time he wished she hadn't. There was so much life, so much spark, that it was almost too much for him to handle. Men weren't meant to be so over-stimulated.

Finally, when he knew he could take no more, he put his hands on her head and brought her to a reluctant stop. She pulled off and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Lando gave her a roguish grin, then stood up and pulled her to her feet before spinning her around and shoving her forward. She planted her hands on the ship's console and eagerly spread her legs for him.

Lando eased back into her pussy, then took firm hold of her hips and drove himself deep inside.

"Aw shav--" Mara groaned. Her head dropped and she slammed a fist down on the console. Then she started humping back.

Lando gave her everything he had. There was no technique, no gentleness in his moves. It was nothing more than pure, unadulterated fucking.

"Take it!" he hissed angrily, the thought of her spreading her legs for every man on Coruscant spurring him on. "Take this big black dick!"

"Yes yes!" Mara moaned. "Give it to me, Lando! I need it!"

The sound of flesh smacking against flesh filled the cockpit. Lando humped her faster, harder, slamming against her with such force that her ass rippled.

"Whose is it?" he grunted, spittle flying all over her back. "Whose pussy is it?"

"It's yours!" Mara cried. "It's yours, Lando Calrissian! Oh my gods, it yours!" She let out a heavy groan and slumped over the console, remaining there only by virtue of his adrenaline-fueled strength.

That was the last straw for Lando, and with a great bellow he crammed his throbbing cock deep inside and held her tight while he emptied his churning balls.

Mara moaned pathetically as the most intimate part of her body was flooded with thick, creamy seed. She turned her head and tried to look back, but the feeling of having her uterus filled with semen was just what she needed to push her into yet another climax.

Pulling out, Lando stared at her taut, sweaty back and smooth ass and immediately felt life return to his groin. He had taken Luke Skywalker's girlfriend, and he wasn't finished yet.

"Do you mean it?" he asked, giving her a hard slap.

Mara yelped, rubbing her glowing red bum while turning around to face him. "I don't make a habit of choosing my words lightly," she purred. "Your ship, Lando, your pussy."

That was all he needed to hear, taking her by the hair and giving her a hard kiss on the mouth. She stared at him, eyes wide, a lusty smile playing on her pouty lips.

"Get on your knees then," he ordered. "Clean up your mess."

Mara looked at him with such lust it almost hurt. "Right away, Captain."

The redhead immediately vanished from sight. Moments later, the most wondrous warmth engulfed his reinvigorated manhood.

She kept her eyes on his, her lips sealed tight around the fleshy black crown while she bobbed her head and used every trick in the book to please him. Lando watched her, barely hanging on. She was good--real good--and more than a match for the expensive Twi'lek whores who were like magnets to his pocketbook.

Unable to endure very much after all she had already given him, and not wanting this amazing day to end before he tried something he had been dreaming about for years, Lando took her under the arms and pulled her back to her feet. Mara understood right away what he was after, smiling eagerly while turning around and resuming her position over the cockpit console.

Lando reached down and gripped his heavy erection, but instead of entering her dripping pussy he guided it to her enticing asshole and pressing the bloated purple head against her puckered ring. She was surprisingly tight for a woman of her reputation, but it took just one good shove to break through her defenses.

"Ugh, gods!" Mara gasped. Then she gritted her teeth and smacked the console, changing before his very eyes. "Come on, then! Be a man and give it to me! Make me feel it!"

Lando did just that, forcing centimeter after centimeter into her burning rectum. Meeting little resistance, it took him mere moments to bury himself deep in her bowels.

Closing his eyes, he took her by the hips and simply enjoyed the sensation of being inside her. He felt a twinge of regret when he realized he would never be able to tell anyone what he had done here--the stunning redhead's temper so fierce that it terrified even him--but it passed when she suddenly bore down on him with her rectum, sending a tremor of pleasure through his throbbing cock and right into his balls.

He drew back, removing several centimeters from her ass before pushing back inside. Mara gasped. He repeated, harder and faster, and this time had the pleasure of hearing her scream. When she reached back, as if to slow him down, he merely pushed her hand away and gave it to her even rougher.

Not that she didn't take it like a champ, digging her nails into the console and scraping away the paint. She even looked back, meeting his eyes while humping against him.

The ship reeked of sweat and pussy.

Lando wiped his face and pounded Mara's bum, fucking her as he had never fucked any woman before, not even Leia on her wedding day, her white dress hiked up around her waist while an unknowing Han waited nervously in the next room.

The redhead's screams brought him back to the present, the slut actually trembling from head to toe.

Lando's jaw dropped. She was climaxing--from anal sex!

He laughed and quickened his pace, her cum trickling out of her quivering pink mess and coating his wrinkled scrotum. She was so beautiful, so perfect.

"Look at me!" he gasped, drawing on all his reserves just to get the words out. "Look at me, whore!"

Mara twisted around, so exhausted she could barely keep her eyes open. The look on her face was so unbelievably erotic that it immediately sent Lando plummeting over the edge. He cried her name, shaking violently as he pulled out and rained semen all over her creamy ass and smooth lower back.

Spent, bankrupt really, his balls so worn they felt like permacrete, Lando could only drag his fingers over her curvy body, gathering up as much of his cum as he could before presenting it to her. Mara didn't disappoint, smiling and loosing tired moans while she sucked his dark digits clean.

She pushed off the console when all was finished and turned around. Lando looked her over, her body shiny and glowing.

He shook his head. "I still can't believe it. The Mara Jade."

Mara arched an eyebrow. "Flattering, Lando, but don't act so surprised."

She squatted down, taking his semi-flaccid cock in hand.

"It was bound to happen at some point."

<><><>

Wearing fresh clothes, a holdout blaster up his sleeve and a long cloak flowing out behind him, Lando breezed into the main cabin. He took a seat and watched while Mara pulled on a thigh-high boot, the redhead deep in thought as she slowly zipped it.

"Not to spoil the mood," she said after several seconds of silence, "but if you don't mind, let's keep this between us."

Lando nodded, his cock stirring. "Of course."

"I mean it, Lando." There was just enough edge in her voice to remind him that she had once slaughtered a dozen Mandalorian mercenaries with her bare hands. "And if I find out you left the security cams running--"

She came to her feet, leaving the rest mercifully unsaid as she holstered her blaster. She slipped on a short jacket that left her rounded hips and perfect ass on display, raising the sleeves to show off her toned forearms. Next came the cowl, obscuring her distinctive golden-red hair and model looks recently made so famous in the pages of Provocateur.

Lando handed her an earpiece matching his. "We should split up," he said. "One human is bad enough; two will attract the kind of attention we don't need right now."

Mara nodded, tapping the device into place. "This shouldn't take long anyway. Go ahead and barter if you need to. I can wait."

Lando grinned. "You've done this before, haven't you?" She shook his head. "I should have known. You always did seem like the kind of woman who gets--"

Mara depressed the door release, the loud hiss cutting him off. "If you want to stay on my good side, Mr. Calrissian, I'd suggest you not finish whatever you were about to say."

The wind buffeted them as the landing ramp descended. Mara waited for it to finish before turning and taking him by the arm.

"Luke is counting on us, Lando. So do good work." She grabbed him by the lapels and pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss. "Watch your back out there."

Lando nodded, dumbfounded. He stood at the top of the ramp and waited until she disappeared into the crowd.

"I'd much rather watch yours," he muttered.

*

* Tricia Helfer

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mara Jade: Black In Back

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 491 milliseconds