• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Long Dream Ch. 10

One Long Dream Ch. 10

123

An Apology

I know it has been an eternity since the last instalment of this story: life got in the way and so did another three intertwining stories which are all quite well advanced, so they will appear here as they are ready. I have also spent a good deal of time re editing what I have already written after I read all the wonderful tips that are available to writers on Literotica.

I hope you are able to pick up the pieces and get the drift of the story again, although I know I get a real thrill by going back over what I have written to ensure that I haven't missed anything and that the actions and characters are consistent with their initial characterisation.

Once again I am sorry for the break intransmission and I hope to resume normal service as soon as I can.

S1lverF0x

One Long Dream

Chapter 10 Judgment is Nigh

Content to just watch the fun for a while Adam let the girls lick each other's faces, but then realising time was slipping away, he said, "Don't forget your breasts."

The focus of their licking changed almost immediately to their mutual enjoyment, with tongues swirling over nipples for much longer than was necessary to actually remove any sauce that might have spilled on them. Soon female flesh was pressing sensuously against female flesh, their bodies so close that they were in constant contact and clearly exciting both of them.

Again Adam called a halt. "Enough of that now. Come here so I can untie your hands.

"Yes, Sir!" "Yes, Master!" And in an instant they both stood in front of Adam with their backs to him.

"Okay, now off you go to the downstairs bathroom, you will find everything you need to shower and clean yourselves up. And since we're in the middle of a drought, you can save water by showering together. Wash and dry each other, without touching your own body in any way. Understand?"

"Oh yes, Sir," giggled Melanie standing beside the vigorously nodding Sharon, "with pleasure, Sir."

As soon as her hands were free, Sharon grabbed Melanie's newly freed hands and led her enthusiastically toward the bathroom thinking; well this really should be fun if she's anything like Jane was.

"Ten minutes, you two, ten minutes. Washed, dried and back here. Put the cunt's corset, stockings, heels and collar back on her, Mel. Remember no touching your own bodies for anything."

While the women were away, Adam did a quick cleanup, all the time wondering whether he could really control two sexy women full-time. A few seconds reflection was all he needed; I'm going to give it a damned good go.

The sound of almost uninterrupted giggling from the bathroom, where the wet soapy bodies of his two submissives were in constant slippery, soapy contact with fingers and hands exploring breasts and pussies, convinced him that he could not only control the two women, but that it was going to be a lot of fun to boot.

With the dinner things cleared away either in the dishwasher or in the rubbish, he wandered down to the bathroom door to see what was going on. Melanie had her back against the shower wall, eyes closed, legs wide apart with Sharon's body pressed against her, their fingers deep in each other's sex and lips locked in a deep and very erotic kiss. Totally unaware of his presence they came, first Sharon and shortly after Melanie.

Adam let them drift back down to reality, "Beautiful, that was absolutely beautiful, ladies. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." Both Sharon and Melanie nodded vigorously with huge smiles on their faces, "because I want to see a whole lot more of that. Now dry yourselves and get back out to the living room."

Emerging from the shower, each woman took a towel and attacked the other energetically, but lovingly, taking it in turns to lift their arms and spread their legs for the other to dry them off thoroughly.

A little after, well quite a lot after really, their allotted 10 minutes were up they emerged in the living room, Melanie naked in just her high heels and Sharon dressed as she had been all day, in her collar, red corset, suspenders, stockings and heels.

"I am sorry, Sir," Melanie said, "I hope my outfit is alright, but I didn't think to bring a corset, stockings and heels, but I do have plenty at home and we could get them tomorrow and leave them here permanently if you like."

"Mel, your outfit is fine for tonight, and yes I would like you to bring your things over tomorrow. In fact why don't just move all your things in tomorrow?"

"Can I, Sir? I'd love that. My house mates are way too vanilla for my tastes and I'd love to live with you guys."

"Done, we will move you tomorrow, how much stuff do you have?"

"Not much I'm living in a share house, so I only have my bed and personal things."

"You don't need your bed here or at our mountain retreat, so we will leave it where it is and just bring your personal stuff, okay?"

"Thank you, Sir. You said you have a mountain retreat, where is that?"

"I did. It is a little south of Jindabyne on a beautiful hilltop with a view over Jindabyne to the north and the Snowy Mountains to the west. It is very secluded and private. Gets lots of sun in summer and the occasional snowfall in winter. We'll get down there as soon as we can. I can work just as easily from there as anywhere else and I have a project in mind that I want you two to work on."

"Wow, I feel I have really lucked in meeting you guys."

"I feel the same way, Mel. Now we'd better get going."

"Yes, Sir. Do you want us to get dressed for the trip over to Full Rush now?"

"Dressed, Mel? You are dressed perfectly already, why would I want you to put anything else on."

"But it is still daylight, Sir, and we will be naked, well I will be; the cunt is slightly more dressed."

"And that's just the way it should be, Mel."

"Yes, Sir."

"What's that music?" Adam asked.

"Oh shit! That's my phone, Sir," Melanie replied.

"Well you'd better get it then."

"Yes, Sir," she said trotting over to where she left her handbag, her breasts bouncing delightfully on the way, "it's probably Daddy; he said he would call me this evening."

"Oh hi, Daddy," she said looking at the caller ID display.

"Yes, Daddy, I am with that wonderful couple I told you about this morning. They are fantastic and we're getting on like a house on fire. Adam, that's the guy obviously, has asked me to move in with them, since I am going to be their pet, and we are going to bring my things over tomorrow."

"Oh yes, Daddy, he is very strong and masterful just like I said he would be this morning."

"Yes, Daddy, like I said this morning, the cunt is really delightful, she and I have already had a lot of fun together, we just had a really sexy shower together and brought each other off; I think we both really enjoyed that. Yes she is nodding away enthusiastically. I think she and I will get on very well together, we're actually quite alike, and we obviously like the same sort of things even though she is a bit older."

"Oh, Daddy, I am sure they would love to meet you, mummy and the rest of family."

"Facetime? Sure I should have thought of that. Here you go, Daddy," she said as she turned the Facetime app on and held the phone away from her body so that her father could see that she was nude.

"Yes, Daddy, of course," she said gesturing for Sharon to come to her. Adam got the message straight away and took Sharon, breast in hand, and pulled her over to stand next to Melanie, who turned the phone so that her father could see them both, "here she is. Isn't she just fucking beautiful?"

Turning the phone a little more, she said "and here is Adam. Isn't he just devine?"

"Yes, the cunt's piercings are new. Adam had them all done today, and he has offered to have me done the same way tonight. We were just going to head off as you called."

"Daddy, you know I've wanted to be pierced for a long time and while it was sweet of you to offer to have them done, I really wanted to wait for the right circumstances and I think I've got them now."

"I'm not sure Daddy, I'll ask him."

"Adam, Daddy is inviting us to Sydney to meet the family and he asked if it could be sooner rather than later. He said he will make it worth your while for him to meet the cunt."

"Sure, Mel. How about next Friday, after Christmas?"

"Daddy, how does next Friday sound? If you wanted to hold one of your trials, it would fit in perfectly with the Cedartown New Year fair on Sunday."

"Okay, Daddy we will see you next Friday night."

"Can you put mummy on to say hello for a minute? I think Adam would like that or is she tied up at the moment?"

"Hello, mummy, no don't try to speak, save your energy. With that gag in, I wouldn't be able to understand a word you say anyway." Melanie stood beside Adam and held the phone up so he could clearly see a woman hanging naked, upside down from a beam, her legs spread wide, large weights hanging from clamps on her nipples, fresh welts clearly visible across her breasts, stomach and thighs. It took him a few seconds to understand what he was looking at. "As usual, it looks like Daddy and the boys are having fun with you again, mummy." The image disappeared and the distinguished face of a man in his mid fifties appeared in its place.

"Thanks, Daddy, mummy looked fantastic. Were those fresh welts that I saw on her tits?"

"Well, keep up the good work, Daddy, love you and we'll see you on Friday. Will you get the whole family together for dinner?"

"Fantastic, I look forward to it. And, Daddy, thanks for making all this possible. I really appreciate you taking the trouble to train me properly when I was growing up, bye Daddy."

"Wow, Mel! What kind of family did you grow up in?"

"Well, I always thought it was just a normal family, at least it was in Cedartown. Daddy ruled the family completely and mummy was his slave. He taught my brothers to be just like him and when they were old enough mummy became their slave too, until the boys married and got their own slave wives. Obviously, she is still available to them whenever they want and they often do want to use her. I came along five years after my youngest brother so by the time I was five, I was helping mummy to look after our menfolk, usually just hand jobs at that stage, but I soon learned to be able to suck a man off and that became my main function until I left school. I was taught everything a slave needs to know in the community school, how to service a man, cook, run a household, sew men's clothes and when I was twelve, Daddy got a tutor to teach me bookkeeping."

"Daddy is a judge and my brothers are both barristers in the very successful family practice in Sydney. The family still lives in Cedartown though, about two and a half hours out of Sydney, but Daddy and my brothers, like a lot of the men stay in Daddy's townhouse in Sydney during the week. Mummy, or one of my sisters-in-law, goes to Sydney each week to service the men's needs. The two women who stay at home help teach the new girls in the community school and look after other domestic chores."

"We will meet Daddy and the family at the Sydney townhouse because Daddy will want to try the cunt in his restored 19th Century courtroom. It was originally in a little town near Cedartown and he bought it, dismantled it and set it up in the grounds of the townhouse (it's really a mansion with lovely private grounds and a big, sound proof dungeon where mummy and my sisters-in-law tend to spend most of their time and energy when they are there). I used to go there too, but then Daddy thought it was bit too incestuous for him and my brothers to be fucking me too often, so he bought the Adult Store in Fyshwick and set me up in charge because of my bookkeeping and business training. It's worked out very well. I have really good staff so I don't need to be there very often in reality."

"Bloody hell, Mel. So where do the cunt and I fit in?"

"Oh don't worry, Daddy wanted me to find someone to settle down with. He has told me often he just wants me to find someone who would know how to treat me properly and provide me with security and who could fit into the broader Cedartown community. He knows I don't need to be married or anything as long as I am treated appropriately and I am secure. You guys certainly seem to fit the bill. I think Daddy will be very happy with our arrangement."

"Hmmmm, well it certainly sounds interesting, but let's gets out to Full Rush, before they think we've stood them up."

"Yes, Sir, sounds good to me."

"You two, go through to the garage, it's just through the double door past the bathroom. Wait there and I will bring the car in. It'll save you parading around the street displaying your all your best bits and attracting too much attention."

Sharon took Melanie's hand and led her out into the garage as Adam collected his keys and went out the front door. As soon as she heard the front door close Sharon turned and asked, "Was that all true, Mel, did you grow up as a virtual slave to your own father?"

"Yes, cunt, it was true, but I was not just a virtual slave; I was a real slave in effect and not just to my father but to my brothers too. All the females in Cedartown were and mummy and my sisters-in-law are still very much slaves in every sense of the word."

"How come you aren't a slave now then, why did they let you go?"

"Well as I said, Daddy thought it was ok to use a daughter as a slave sometimes, but to keep me as a full-time slave was, even for him, a bit too incestuous. Besides by the time he set me up in Fyshwick, both my brothers had married and had their own slave wives who in turn became family slaves, so Daddy had immediate access to three women whenever he wanted and his need for me lessened. That's not to say that when I go home to visit, they don't use me. They do and I often get back to work on Monday mornings sporting some serious welts; my pussy and bottom are often so sore that I can't sit down for a couple of days."

Sharon spread her arms wide offering Melanie a hug. They embraced, "You poor thing, Mel, sounds like you've had a lifetime of misery and abuse."

"Thanks, cunt, but don't feel sorry for me. There's nothing more enjoyable and fulfilling then to give a man pleasure, after all that's what we're put on earth to do. No don't feel sorry for me, I love this lifestyle. I just hope that Adam can give me what I need without screwing it up for you. I want nothing more right now than to live happily with you guys as your pet, if you'll have me."

"Adam has already said that you can be our pet. And I told him, when I first came round to see him, that I don't hold any fantasy that I will be the only one he will ever want to fuck. I just want to be the first slave in his harem, the one he marries."

"You know, cunt, you are amazing. I mean, I grew up serving men, but you only decided to do this a few days ago and already you have a really good grip on what it means to be a slave."

"Thanks, Mel, it really is important to me to make sure that Adam accepts me as his wife again. Will you teach me to be the best slave I can be? I would really love that and maybe we can share lots of showers and wrestling matches like tonight."

"Cunt, I would love to do that for you and rest assured you will always be number one, I love and respect what you've done and what you are doing. I will never, ever do anything to take away what you are earning. By the way what is your real name?"

"Thanks so much, Mel, you're a real treasure. My real name is Sharon, but everyone seems to call me cunt now, and the more they do the more appropriate it seems, so why don't you just call me cunt. I can live with that now. Now, I'm only allowed to talk when Adam calls me Sharon, so if I don't answer you sometimes that will be the reason."

Okay, cunt," Mel said smiling broadly.

"Ooops, there's the garage door, I'd better go back into silent mode again."

"Good girl, cunt." Melanie said as Adam brought the car to a halt beside them. "You're fantastic."

"Thanks," Sharon mouthed silently to Mel as Adam came around to the passenger side of the car as the garage door closed them off from the street and opened the doors for them. "cunt, you get in the front with me and, Mel, you sit in the middle of the back seat."

The women climbed into their respective seats. "Buckle up, girls, and spread your legs wide for me," Adam told them as they put their seat belts on around their breasts and settled back into the leather seats, spreading their legs wide apart. Adam closed their doors, climbed in the driver's seat and as soon as the garage door opened again their short trip to full rush began.

"I know it's only a short trip to Full Rush, but it's getting dark quite quickly so you will have the cover of darkness to hide in when we get there."

"Now, Mel, where is Cedartown? I have never heard of it."

"No you wouldn't have, Sir; it is a small settlement of only a couple of hundred people on private land that's been in Daddy's family since the 1860s. It is a private town, or rather a small, private village."

"So where is this place?" And how did it come about?"

"It is in the Illawarra, Sir; at the head of a remote valley snuggled under a sandstone escarpment, there is only one small bush track in. It began as I said in the early 1860s. Daddy's great, great grandfather was a landholder and slave owner in the US at the outbreak of the Civil War. The trouble was he lived in the north and slave owning was not flavour of the month there. He was persecuted and rather than moving to the Confederacy, which he believed couldn't win the war, he came to Australia. When he got here he bought several thousand acres with the proceeds of his land and slave sales in America."

"He had brought several of his old employees, free men who shared his values, with him and together they established Cedartown on the property he had bought. They called it Cedartown because of the huge stands of Australian red cedar on the land. In just a short time they became very wealthy indeed."

"When they found that they couldn't actually own slaves here, they took advantage of the penal system which allowed convicts to be assigned to them. Assigned convicts were essentially slaves and the convicts assigned to Cedartown were some of the last convicts assigned in the colony of New South Wales. All the convicts they had assigned were, unsurprisingly women, because they found that if they married the women, the men could get the women Tickets of Leave, which effectively meant total control of the women convicts passed from the Government to their husbands. Naturally, they selected the youngest and prettiest girls in the convict population."

"The population of Cedartown today is descendant from those Yankees and their convict concubines. Family records show that only Daddy's ancestor had an exclusive arrangement with the woman that was assigned to him. The other women, although each was married to one of the men, were shared between all the men including my ancestor, so he had his wife exclusively and a share of all the other wives. That is exactly the way Cedartown runs today, although Daddy makes mummy available to just about anybody these days."

"Wow, you're kidding me aren't you, Mel?"

"No, Sir, I swear it is all gospel."

"That's amazing, how on earth could they keep it secret for so long?"

"Daddy and my brothers run a very tight ship and they make it very attractive for the other men to keep their mouths shut."

"Hmmmm, and your father wants us to visit your family in Cedartown?"

"Not exactly, we will visit Daddy at his townhouse in Sydney next Friday and if he tries the cunt and finds her guilty, he will likely sentence her to transportation to Cedartown and then you will be able to see it for yourself."

"I see, Mel. If I want to visit Cedartown, your Daddy, the judge, has to try the cunt and find her guilty."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Long Dream Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 213 milliseconds