• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Cuckolded by the Dune Man

Cuckolded by the Dune Man

"OK honey, strip." My girlfriend had pulled into the beach parking lot and smiled at me gleefully as she removed her bikini top.

I looked down at the tighy baby blue speedo I was wearing, feeling exposed enough as it was. My mind racing as I hooked my thumbs into the waistband, I thought of how we had come to this point.

The previous weekend we had been at a music festival in North Carolina, three days awash in drugs and jam bands. On the third day, tripping, high and drunk, we had found ourselves among a cadre of "naturalist" hippies. Zelia eagerly removed her top. She smiled challengingly at me, and I obliged, dropping my cargo shorts. We were two naked bodies among several dozen, so I didn't feel too self-conscious, not at first. As the day went on, and the drugs wore off, I began to feel more and more uncomfortable with the whole situation. Zelia soaked up male attention from all directions, and the pretty much ignored me or laughed contemptuously at my small penis. At one point I got roped into a conversation with an old hippy whose big ugly dick hung down to his knees, dwarfing mine several times over. He was teasing me, telling me he could tell it was my first time hanging out nude. I guess my discomfort radiated off of me. "Me, I've been going buck since you were just a little speck in your Daddy's balls! Hahaha!" He laughed in my face and smacked by bare butt cheek, and I just grinned sheepishly, feeling somehow helpless and cornered. Looking at his spindly, sinewy body, covered in tufts of gray hair, his long beard, I was disgusted but still intimidated by the huge cock hanging there.

"It's ok to peek, son. Little boys like you are always curious. It's big right?" He had a huge grin on his face, shaking his prick at me, peering into my eyes

"Yeah, it's huge." I breathed, surprised at how weak my voice sounded. What was I doing, complimenting this old creep on his big cock?

Later, waiting in line for the bathrooms, some aggressive looking frat boys walked by us and began hooting to her. Their leader boldly called out,

"Hey sweetheart, leave that baby-dicked faggot, I'll show you a real cock!" And the kid did just that. He whipped out his big cock much to his friends jeering delight. He swung his big meat around in his hands and bucked his hips in a lewd sexual pantomime. I just absorbed the abuse, red-faced and Zelia laughed up a storm.

So that's how we ended up at the nude beach, a place we had always heard about but never visited. Z kept her bikini bottom on as I shucked off my speedo and followed her like a lapdog.

Ever since I had lost my job and she became the breadwinner, Zelia had begun exhibiting 'dominant' characteristics like this. Before, I had been calling the shots, the big man who took care of her. Now, she was the aggressor and the one who wore the pants in our relationship, which I guess was why I agreed to shuck mine.

She led us to a relatively secluded spot, but not after parading my little dick for a almost entirely male audience up and down the beach so she could find 'the perfect spot.' After applying sun tan lotion to her generous curves, she had me rub it on myself, getting my back and rump for me.

We both spread our towels out and I laid down stomach first so as to cover my pecker, letting the warm beach breeze caress my butt cheeks. Closing my eyes, I realized this wasn't all together unpleasant.

I opened my eyes and realized I had fallen asleep. To my right, Zelia was sleeping face up, her huge boobs and untrimmed pussy on display. I sat up and crossed my legs, sitting Indian style. I left my hands over my crotch to cover my small endowment.

Just then I saw a man out of the corner of my eye.

He stood on a dune, seeming to present himself to us. He was looking at me, seeming to show me how big it was. And it was big. I had never noticed another man's penis like this, and my heart started beating, I felt my face go red with embarrassment.

He stood some twenty or thirty feet away, but I could tell it hung down mid thigh. Fat and red, emerging from a dense bed of pubic hair.

I tried to look away, but when i looked back a few moments later he had gotten closer ome 15 feet away. The man was maybe 5'9 but built like a bull. He clearly spent a lot of time at the beach- he was red all over. Red nose. He had a big barrel chest with a bathroom rug of white chest hair on. I was more toned but he had a more obvious natural strength to him. Even his big beer gut looked strong, powerful.

He still stared right at me, a calm, confident challenging look on his face. It was like he was testing me, seeing what I would do. I couldn't help but compare the man's big dangling cock to my own meager manhood cowering between my legs.

Zelia seemed to be waking up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Cuckolded by the Dune Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds