• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Allie's Troll Trick

Allie's Troll Trick

Filled with ale, Erwin made his way quickly from the tavern to an alchemist's shop familiar to him. The girls of the tavern had either been homely or had reacted coldly to his drunken advances, but Erwin decided to give Allie a try. They had formerly been together, but the relationship had only lasted a week. She worked as an assistant to an alchemist and would still be working late. As he walked he imagined her long brown hair and big, dark doe eyes. The thought of her pointed ears was especially arousing.

It was a short walk and soon Erwin was enjoying the warmth of the alchemy shop. Allie looked up and saw him as he entered.

"What the hell do you want," she said with a glare.

Erwin looked at her drunkenly and said, "Well I figure you might be keen for a bit of fun tonight, Allie. None of the lovely ladies at the tavern were biting."

Allie continued to glare at him, all the while maintaining her cute half-elf appearance. "Excuse me? You cheated on me with my best friend! Now you expect me to just come back to you like that?"

Erwin grimaced. "Well I want to make it up to you, baby."

Allie continued to glare, but then slowly, thinking deeply, she changed her expression and her attitude considerably. "Oh, well maybe there is a way you could make it up to me; and maybe I'd be very, very grateful," she said with a little smile, biting on her lower lip."

Allie explained that she had accidentally made some botch potions and wasted a whole basket of mushrooms. Her boss was sure to fire her for this, but if she had a wonderful man gather more mushrooms from a nearby cave, she would be very thankful and a reward would be available. She explained that the cave has trolls living in it but, since trolls rely on smell much more than sight, one can use a smell-masking agent to sneak about without them noticing one's presence. She gave Erwin a vial of the masking agent and told him to spread it all over himself. Erwin did so, pouring it onto his chest and legs, making sure it was all over him, including his face, as Allie instructed. Allie then walked towards him, gave him a cheeky smile and told him to drop his pants. She poured a little more of the agent onto her hands and then smacked both palms against Erwin's buttocks, and began rubbing them around the globes and up and down the crack. "You can never be too careful," she said with a wink.

In the cave, crouched down low, Erwin began to pick the mushrooms and place them into the bag hung around his side. He had a half-full bag when he looked up and saw a troll standing right in front of him. It towered above him and, consequently, Erwin couldn't help but notice its rock hard cock. It was about eight inches long and thick as a sword hilt, poking out towards Erwin at chest level. Dread drifted over him as he realised what Allie must have done. He had heard of people using female troll pheromones to attract trolls into traps for hunting. Allie must have given him a vial of these pheromones instead of the smell-masking agent.

Erwin sounded a cry as the troll gave out a soft grunt and grabbed at him, but was able to turn and make a move for the cave exit. Unfortunately for Erwin, a metal shield long forgotten and partially buried beneath the cave floor tripped him, sending him flying through the air and down onto his stomach in the dirt. As soon as he landed, he glanced up and, hidden on an upper level of the cave's walls, he saw Allie, looking down at him with a huge grin on her face. With a worried gasp, he felt the troll's hands grab him around the waist of his trousers, and with one great tug, his trousers and underwear ripped away, leaving him fully exposed in the chilled air, save his shirt and fur-lined ankle boots. Struggling desperately, he was able to break free of the troll and turn around, sitting naked on the cave floor. However, the troll, jumping forward suddenly, grabbed onto Erwin's head and pulled his mouth towards its now throbbing cock.

Erwin was helpless and horrified as the thick cock entered his mouth, pressing to the back of his throat and making him gag. His only solace was the thought that at least it wasn't in the other end. Nothing had ever gone in his asshole and that wasn't about to change now. With the troll's firm grip on his head, Erwin could do nothing but accept this forced mouth fucking. The troll moved Erwin's head back and forth, slipping his mouth over its cock while grunting happily. Eventually it began to push more aggressively and Erwin felt the cock going down his throat. It was the worst thing he had ever experienced and wished for it to end quickly. After a few minutes, the troll held Erwin's face right up against its body and sat down to get more comfortable. Doing so pulled Erwin forward onto his hands and knees, but he was given no break from the mouth fucking, as the troll continued to pump his head up and down on its cock, which was now absolutely drenched in Erwin's saliva.

Eventually Erwin heard a grunt behind him and, with a momentary break from the troll's grip on his head awarded to him as it acknowledged the newcomer, was able to turn his head for a glance over his shoulder. Another troll, a much larger one, had come up behind Erwin, and was clearly feeling the same effect of the pheromones. Its cock was already rock hard and, to Erwin's horror, much larger than the first troll's. It was easily 12 inches long, and to say it was nine inches in circumference would not be an overstatement. Above and behind this troll he noticed Allie, sitting cross-legged and having a good laugh to herself. Erwin was still helpless however, as soon the first troll grabbed his head again and continued the relentless fucking of his mouth. While this was happening, the troll behind him moved up behind Erwin and pressed its massive cock against his anus. Erwin braced himself for the incredible pain he was about to feel, but was relieved to find that all the troll could do was press in against his asshole; it was too big to penetrate it. In desperation, Erwin tightened his asshole as much as he could, denying access to the now clearly annoyed troll. Erwin soon felt his heart sink, however, as the troll's warm drool poured down all over his asshole.

Soon the cock was pushed in past the muscles of his anus. The pain was excruciating and searing, but Erwin was determined to minimise how much could enter, squeezing as tight as he could. Eventually he could not squeeze any more, and released. If he didn't have a cock down his throat at the time, he would have given out a cry as the massive cock pushed fully inside him with one quick stroke. Like the first troll, this new troll wasn't gentle either. Grabbing him by his naked waist, it pumped hard inside him, pulling out until just the head of its cock was inside him, then pushing the entire shaft inside again. Erwin dug his boots into the cave floor as the troll's powerful hands groped his buttocks, kneading them like dough, spreading them apart to make it easier to fuck him.

Without any warning other than a strong throbbing sensation in the first troll's cock, warm cum erupted down Erwin's throat. As the troll pulled out of his mouth, it was still flowing out like a hose, filling Erwin's mouth and then, once fully out of his mouth, spraying all over his face. He let out a long overdue cry of pain right as the second troll began to cum. The pulses of the troll's cock could be felt deep inside him, followed with the strange feeling of being filled with warm fluid. The troll pulled out of Erwin, still spraying all over his lower back and ass. It ran down into his fur-lined boots, filling them. Without any hesitation, the trolls hurried away, back into the darkness and Erwin, naked except for a dirty shirt and his cum-drenched ankle boots, painfully walked, with skinned knees and asshole on fire, towards the cave exit, ignoring Allie's laughter.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Allie's Troll Trick

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds