• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Spanking

A Spanking

My first submission. Bored and horny, I thought I'd write something. This is for My pet. xxx

*

She was dressed as a schoolgirl. Not an actual schoolgirl, you understand, no young lady had ever gone to school like this, I'm sure. Patent leather shoes covered long, white socks that covered shapely legs all the way up past her knees, neatly imitating stockings. Her grey, pleated skirt was so short that if she were to move then the tight, white cotton panties underneath would be easily visible. An almost sheer white blouse was tied between her tits and, if she'd been a good girl, under that was a bra designed to lift and present rather than to cover. Oh, and she wore her collar, of course. She looked delicious, and I could feel my cock starting to stir already.

I walked to her, not saying anything, but looking her up and down, eyes lingering where they chose, her legs, her tits, her eyes. Her eyes, fixed firmly on the floor most of the time, glanced up and found me frankly admiring her and I noticed a slight blush in her cheeks as she quickly fixed them back to the floor in front of her. Once I was close enough, my cock now insistent inside my jeans, I placed my hand on the small of her back, sliding it slowly upwards, over the back of her neck and to the base of the long ponytail she wore her hair in. My hand closed around it, holding it firmly enough to let her know her place this evening. "Kneel.", I whispered in her ear and, to help her, I pulled downwards, not quickly, but firmly enough that she had the choice to kneel or to fall over backwards. She was a good girl this time and she knelt, eyes still fixed on the floor.

It wasn't part of the plan, but I couldn't help it, her hair still trapped in my hand, I pressed her face against me, right against my hardening cock so she could feel it pulsing a little through my jeans. She moved, just a little, pressing harder against my cock. I gave her a little leeway with her hair and allowed her to nuzzle through my clothing, pushing her face against me. She was such a good girl, and so I allowed myself the pleasure of simply standing there while she showed me how important my cock was to her. I really couldn't help but smile.

With some difficulty I pulled her face away from my cock. It was becoming uncomfortably hard inside my jeans and I was somewhat impatient for my pleasure. Tipping her head up I forced her to look at me so I could look into those deep blue eyes and admire the lips that she would give up to me so willingly to abuse.

"Now, my pet, you're going to be a good girl for me. You are to tell me what you are, and then beg for my cock in your throat, you understand?", the words were whispered, neither harsh nor loud, but she flinched a little and I thought I saw just the hint of a smile cross her face before her expression hardened and she shut her mouth to a tight, terse line and simply shook her head. I grinned.

I dropped down next to her, bending my knees and remaining on my feet so I was still above her, moving her head by her hair again so I could whisper into her upturned ear. "My pet, you are going to be a good girl and do as you are told. This is the last time I shall tell you. Now, when I stand, you are to look up at me, tell me what you are and then beg for my cock as deep in your mouth as you can stand it." I didn't wait for and answer, just released her hair and stood, looking down at her as she knelt staring at the floor, unmoving.

I took the leash from my back pocket and she didn't interfere or object when I clipped it to her collar. "You are going to do as you're told, My pet. I'm sure you know this." and I pulled on her leash, perhaps slightly firmer than I intended and she lurched forwards a little, on to all fours, and crawled in the direction I pulled the leash. I pulled up a chair and sat and she didn't object or resist as I manhandled her across my lap, her frame sitting nicely across my knees, her skirt falling just over her arse as I looked down. I contemplated giving her another chance as I put my left hand between my knees, gripping the chair I was sitting in so I could lock her in place fairly firmly. I didn't though, I was enjoying this far too much to offer up a second chance.

There are many 'favorite' moments I have when I play with my pet. This is one of them. Lifting the bottom of the tiny skirt to reveal the too-tight, white, cotton panties covering such a deliciously shaped arse. The moment was exquisite.

"Well, my pet, you may be desperately trying to look calm and unexcited, but I can see you breathing, you know. Breathing quickly, aren't you? And I'm sure there are other ways we can measure your excitement, aren't there?" and as I spoke I placed my hand on one cheek of her arse and allowed the little finger of my right hand to run down the panties, along the line of the crack of her arse and down to her pussy. I chuckled out loud as I found wetness and then actually laughed when her self control slipped and she wiggled a little, trying to press her pussy against the small amount of sensation provided by my finger. Hand sliding upwards once more, I gripped the hem of her panties and slowly pulled them down, all the way to her knees. Indulging myself, I took a moment to slide my hand over her arse, enjoying the sensation of her skin against my hand, occasionally sliding my hand down to her pussy, shaved smooth and so very wet already.

"There will be six, my pet, and then, after the sixth you will tell me you are ready to be a good girl and I will release you. I shan't ask if you understand, I'm sure you do." and with no further warning, I simply spanked her arse. My mind was too fogged and my cock too hard to really measure the blow, and I suspect I may have struck her harder than she was expecting, because she yelped, the sound a deliciously erotic combination of pain, surprise and lust.

I struck again, this one a little more measured, her left cheek already glowing a little from the first, over-enthusiastic blow, and she moved, involuntarily, dragging her body across my cock a little. The sensation was almost too much and I seriously contemplated bending my pet over the chair and simply fucking her for my pleasure. But I didn't. The plan already in motion would be just as much fun, and the anticipation only made my cock harder.

The third and fourth blows came in rapid succession and I heard her sob a little, a low moan that might have been mistaken for any number of things, and I think I heard her say 'Please..', so I paused.

"Yes?"

Silence.

So the fifth blow landed. Harder than any of the others, I felt her body move across my lap and she actually cried out.

"Please Sir, I'll be good." It was a whisper, nothing more than that, but the words were well formed.

"Yes," I replied, "you will be." And the sixth blow landed. She actually sobbed, on the verge of tears. I savoured the moment. I suspect I am a very bad man.

I slowly stood making sure she didn't fall, she simply flowed off my knees and onto the floor, looking up at me as I stood over her. Her face was flushed, her breathing heavy and I could smell her in the air, musky, female, her pussy betraying how much her body enjoyed the punishment even if her face didn't.

"Well, my pet?"

She looked up at me, and I swear there was a tiny smile betraying one of many conflicting emotions she was feeling.

"Please Sir, I am your pet, your slut and your fucktoy. Please Sir, please will you allow me your cock in my mouth, I want to be a good girl for you, please Sir, please will you fuck my mouth?"

I grinned and at last undid the buttons on my jeans and as I watched her eyes flew downwards from mine, fixing on my cock as she licked her lips.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Spanking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 469 milliseconds