• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Maid and Laid

Maid and Laid

12

It was a Sunday afternoon, and You were hosting a small party, for a few friends. You had not told me who those friends were - only that dinner would be served for six people - of course, as You did tell me, I would not be included...

...for You told me that my role was to serve You, Him, and Your guests...but I had not expected for You to insist on certain details...or perhaps I did, knowing You as I do.

I was in the kitchen, putting the finishing touches on a cheesecake, with fresh strawberries as a topping, and my skirt swished against my stockings as I moved to and fro...

...oh, skirt? Stockings? Of course You would have me dress as a maid for this party. Perhaps You were testing my submission, perhaps You wanted to see my reaction to being shown in this manner to Your guests tonight. But You dressed me in an outfit that was somewhat less revealing than a French maids' uniform, with a black sheer silk blouse and a relaxed crepe skirt, protected by a knee length apron, and the skirt hem about three inches above my knees. Of course, I was wearing a garter belt and stockings - this felt most unusual to me, but I soon savored the feeling of the garter belt around me.

My hair was coiffed and styled beautifully, and I was wearing makeup, personally applied to me by You. This was the first time that I had ever worn mascara, and I still was not used to the feeling, but I had to admit, after shaving my mustache off, that I did look pretty. And You seemed pleased, especially when I put the five inch stilettos on my feet...or tried to...

...this, You admitted, would be easier if You put them onto my feet, so I saw a sight that I never expected to see - You kneeling before me, holding my stockinged feet, and gently stroking them, before putting the black stilettos on to my feet.

Of course, You took pleasure earlier, as You prepared me for this evening, by making me endure an enema. Then, You waxed my body, removing my body hair, bit by bit, as I did my best to hold still for You. And the stockings felt very wonderful, as did the sleek black girdle panties You had told me to wear tonight. I felt very secure in the panties, which made me forget that my cock would have wanted to harden, to swell, to grow...

...but I was too busy, finishing the cheesecake, for dinner would be served in ten minutes, and You had told me that every course would be served at exactly the scheduled time, or else.

At that moment, I felt You standing behind me, Your hands gently rubbing my nipples through the apron and blouse. Not satisfied, You untied my apron, and removed it from me, and set it on the counter. Of course, all I did was breathe - I did not move from my position. You then stroked my nipples through the blouse, more insistently, more quickly...but my cock could not move, could not grow, imprisoned in the girdle panties as it was.

Then, I felt something being placed around my eyes - I was now blindfolded. Then, You told me to remove my blouse, and face You as I did, slowly, button by button, and You smiled at me, appreciating my performance for You, admiring my handsome chest and belly, framed from below by the suspender belt, framed from above by my made-up face.

Then, as I stood still, You lowered my arms, which were fully extended above my head, wrists crossed, as You had instructed me to do, and bound my wrists behind my back, with a wide band of something sleek and smooth, perhaps silk. Following this, You fastened a collar around my neck - not leather, but something very soft and plush. Clicking a leash to the o-ring on the collar, You led me out the kitchen door.

I guessed that I was in the dining room, but You led me past it, and into the living room. "Head straight," You prompted me softly, and I stiffened. Then, You removed the leash, and told me to kneel. I felt a pillow beneath my knees.

"Thank You, Mistress," I said, softly.

"Now, Mine," You told me, "three of our guests are very damp, and they need to be cleaned." I heard several women laughing. "But, in order to clean them, they have to have cum first - so you must make them cum, then clean them, with just your mouth."

I heard a male voice now - it was Master. "There will be another test, of course." He pulled me to a standing position, and removed my skirt, leaving me in panties, stockings, stilettos, and suspender belt. "You should do something with him," He told You.

In a moment, I felt a brush tickling my nipples. "Some rouge will make you look very pretty," You told me. "Now, you may kneel."

He spoke. "This test will be simple - you will see who you have made cum after you are done, and you must correctly identify the order in which you did so. You will be rewarded in any event, and punished in any event also - they will be determined by Me, based on how well you do."

"Oh, there is one more thing that we will do first," You told me, pushing my back down, so my chest touched a pair of ice buckets, so my nipples were touching the ice. "Lift your ass, Mine, and do not move, because you will be Mine tonight." I did so, and You removed my panties, down to my ankles. Then, You pressed against me, and I felt something press against my ass.

I knew what was coming, but You gently stroked my back. "Just relax, Mine, and it will be easier for you." I relaxed as You thrust into me. It hurt, even though You had thoughtfully lubricated the strap-on, but You took Your time, and I became overwhelmed with the pain from Your strap-on, the pain of my nipples from the ice, and the embarrassment of knowing there were guests watching me be taken by You...but I held still, kept my nipples in the ice, and my ass in the air, even as you told me, "Yes, Mine, I am going to fuck you now, and maybe, if you relax, you may cum too..."

...and, since someone was stroking my cock, a someone with a warm and gentle hand, I knew that You were doing this to me, because You were proud of me, and wanted to show Him that I was a wonderful submissive to You, and pleased You.

You began to thrust faster now, and began to moan. At this moment, the hand left my cock - a moment later, I felt a warm, wet mouth begin to take my cock, and fuck me with her mouth. As I heard Him say, "Wow!" at this moment, I knew that it was one of the guests, and she was fucking my cock in perfect timing with You fucking my ass - it was very hard keeping my nipples in the ice.

A moment later, I heard You cry, utterly in ecstasy, and that made me cum - that, and a mouth deep throating my cock - and I felt the woman sucking my cock cum as well - apparently, someone had been fucking her, and very well, too.

After a few moments, still blindfolded, almost in a state of collapse, my nipples aching and harder than my cock had ever been, with my stretched ass throbbing in excitement and some pain, damp with lubricant and probably my own blood, I was gently lifted onto my knees. I heard His voice, "I do hope that you paid attention to all that as well." He sounded pleased.

Then, a pair of hands gently held my temples, and pulled my head forward, where I sensed a gentle warmth, and felt my lips touch a very wet and very smooth pussy. My tongue reflexively reached out and began licking her. She smelled of cinnamon, which excited me, especially as she pressed my mouth firmly against her, so I could not breathe anything else except her scent and her excitement. She shifted my head slightly, so I could touch her clit, and when I began licking it, she moaned softly, and gently stroked the back of my head. When I sucked on her clit, she cried in ecstasy and she came in my mouth. I swallowed her, not caring that my whole face was very wet, not caring that I could barely breathe. When I was through, she knelt down, and kissed me, ravishing my mouth with her tongue, caressing my nipples, making me moan in helpless pleasure.

Then, immediately after she arose, I was pushed onto the floor, on my back, and someone sat upon my shoulders, pressing her bare pussy onto my mouth. I had lost my breath for a moment, I was knocked onto the floor that hard, so I did not begin to lick her immediately. She slapped my face - and hard - on both cheeks. I began to lick her, sticking my tongue as deeply inside her cunt as I could. When she began fucking my mouth with her cunt, my tongue went deeper than I had thought possible, and I was intoxicated by the scent of citrus - orange? tangerine? Whatever it was, my tongue fucked her cunt back as hard as it could. And her moans indicated that she was close to cumming, and her movements above me showed me that she was desperate to cum. And so she did, and her cum poured into my mouth, as I swallowed, and licked, and kept fucking her with my tongue, making her cum more, making her press her pussy onto my mouth more firmly, continuing to fuck my mouth until I had licked her clean. She did not kiss me, but slapped my face twice more, then arose, leaving me helpless on the floor.

Then, after a moment, I felt a woman lie down beside me, her face by my thighs, her hips by my head. She gently touched my cock, and it began to swell, and began to harden. She climbed onto me, her pussy pressing against my mouth, her breath blowing gently onto my cockhead, and I began to kiss her very smooth pussy, began to fuck her cunt with my tongue. It became harder to concentrate on her lovely scent - lavender - as she gently flicked my cockhead with her tongue. And she controlled the speed with which I fucked her, by the speed with which she used her mouth on my cock. Finally, after some moments, she pushed me into her throat, and I thrust deeper into her cunt, and she cried out onto my cock as she came into my mouth. She kept pressing her cunt into my mouth, and I cleaned her dry.

She then lifted herself from my prone body, then gently lifted me to my knees. I tried swallowing, but choked - despite all I had drunk, I was dry. A glass was pressed to my lips.

"Slowly, Mine, slowly..." You crooned, as I drank the ice water gratefully.

You then knelt beside me - this had never happened before. Obviously, He had told You to, and now, He spoke to me. "Now, for your test. You should know all three of our guests tonight. First, the order in which you made them cum..."

I thought carefully. Then, I knew. At that moment, I heard a lot of tittering. Apparently, they were quite amused by my discomfiture.

"Master, the first was Katarina. The second was Belle, and the third, Nichole."

"And who was where when Mistress was fucking you?"

This required some thought. "Nichole touched my cock with her hand, then Katarina sucked it, while Belle fucked her."

In a moment, a hand was touching my chin, lifting my face upward. I held this position once the hand was removed. In the next moment, my blindfold was removed, and I gazed upon Him. He was smiling - that cat who ate the canary smile...

"And now, for another test, which will be both punishment and reward..." He had that "and you're the canary" voice. "I know that you are Hers, and you know that She is Mine." He stared into my eyes, unblinking, fixed upon His face. "But I am not certain that you know what all that could entail."

"Your submission to Me," You said into my ear, unseen by me, "has been very well done so far. But you have not yet been tested, at least until tonight. So when I asked Master if He could test you, in addition to My tests tonight, He agreed at once."

"She told you," He continued, "that She can be a very demanding Mistress. But Her test that She wished Me to give to you is going to be very demanding on Me as well, so your risk of more severe correction is quite high."

I said nothing, having not been given permission to speak. He gently held my chin in His hand. "I would like to give you the opportunity to refuse to take this test, because it is very difficult, and I think you could fail quite easily. I will not punish you, nor will Mistress, if you do refuse this test."

I still said nothing, but looked back into Master's eyes, as He looked into mine, for a few moments more. "Sir," You said, "You might remember that I have trained him..."

He broke contact with my eyes, and smiled at You. "Of course You did," He chuckled. Turning back to me, He apologized, "I was not trying to test your submission, but I do appreciate your obedience to Mistress, which is also obedience to Me. I would like you to tell Me if you would like to skip this test."

I shook my head slowly. "If Mistress asked You to give this test to me, She must think that either I am ready to achieve this, or that I need to have my limits stretched in that manner. In either case, I cannot refuse Her, or You."

He gently lowered my head, and I saw His cock for the first time. It was slightly larger than mine, and it was definitely very hard. I gulped.

"Are you certain?" Your soft voice asked me.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, not turning away from His cock. I trembled, then looked up at Him. "Please, Master..."

He slapped me in the face. "You are Mine only because you are Hers," He reminded me, with a hint of menace in His voice. "I do appreciate the respect that you give me - but you must do so only through Her. You may call Me 'Sir', not because I do not deserve to be called 'Master', but because I have given you to Her, and She deserves your primary care and attention, and this respects Me quite satisfactorily."

I lowered my head. "Yes, Sir."

He gently lifted my chin to face Him, then gently wiped a tear from my cheek. "We wanted to correct you today, because one learns more effectively from correction, than from any other means - even when one's will to submit perfectly is very strong, one does benefit from correction."

You added, from behind me, "And I have wanted to correct you from the moment that we agreed on your becoming Mine, but you have tried very hard to please Me - perhaps, too hard."

His voice was very soft now, comforting, as He continued. "You are crying - why?"

I hesitated, unsure of how my answer would be received. "Because...because...I did deserve to be corrected, Sir - thank You, Sir." Turning my head to You, I added, "And thank You, Mistress."

I noticed that You were also nude, as I was, for the first time in my presence. "Very good, Mine." You pressed Your body against my back, wrapping Your arms around my chest. "Now, you are going to be tested – rather severely. You will be rewarded afterward, and the better that you do, the better your reward."

My head was turned back toward Him, the back of my head in His hands, and He pressed his cock to my lips. I gently blew on his cockhead, then cautiously flicked my tongue on it, and I felt His precum, slick and warm. He moaned, and I slowly took Him into my mouth, gently caressing His cock with my tongue. His cock was rock hard, and He groaned with every movement of my tongue on it.

Then, He pushed my head forward, impaling my throat with His cock, my hair in His hands. Then back, almost completely removing His cock from my mouth. Then forward, and back, every stroke back, I felt more precum from His cock. Every stroke, and Your body moved against mine, Your nipples hard as diamonds, Your breathing becoming more ragged.

He began to speed up, His breathing becoming more ragged as well. Then, I felt something pressing inside my ass, something vibrating hard – You were sliding a vibrator inside me, deep inside me. As it shook me from inside, You slid something onto my cockhead, just past the tip – and it was vibrating too. "Do not cum, Mine, until He does," You whispered into my ear, as Your hands began pinching my nipples.

I felt as if I would burst, with His cock inside my mouth and throat, Your vibrator inside my ass, and Your cock ring driving me to the point of no return. But my tongue and lips were busy, and He was just fucking my mouth, yanking my head back and forth, my hair being pulled until my scalp started aching. Finally, He held my head in place, so His cockhead was just inside my lips, and His cum began to spurt inside my mouth.

I continued to suck on His cock, my tongue reveling in the sensation of His cum sliding from His cock onto my tongue, and down my throat. It tasted sort of like a salmon mousse, and I could not stop sucking and licking Him, and pressing my tongue against His cock, so that I could dam his cum for a moment, then release a gush of Him into my mouth, and make Him cry in utter ecstasy.

I wanted to hold Him, pull Him closer to me, caress Him, to make Him cum more, but I could not, with my hands bound behind my back. Then, You licked my ear, and whispered, "Cum for me, Mine, cum for me..."

...and I came, and I moaned with His cock still in my mouth, my tongue still caressing His cock, Your vibrator in my ass, and He moaned more. Finally, mercifully, You removed the cock ring, and the vibrator, and placed the blindfold back over my eyes.

He slid His cock out of my mouth, and helped me to my feet – since I was still wearing the stilettos, this was none too easy. Then, He led me to the coffee table, and laid me down on it, face up, my cock still wet.

Then, I felt a cool, damp cloth caressing my body, from my throat to my navel. Then, I felt something being placed on my nipples – and they began to swell, and hurt. The pain was not unbearable, as my cock began to swell once more. Then, I felt something cool and damp being placed upon my belly, then something else, and then I realized what was happening.

"Yes, Mine," You whispered in my ear, "Tonight, you are serving us, as the serving platter...naked sushi, as it happens." I thought I could tell where what I had prepared was being placed. The salmon, below my right breast; the ahi tuna, below my left breast; the wasabi sauce, on my left breast and nipple; my special cucumber and garlic dip, on my right breast and nipple; the rice, on my navel; the seaweed, in a circle about the rice on my belly; the cucumbers, radishes, and leeks, all placed in a pattern outside the seaweed. But where was the thick soy sauce I had prepared, much thicker than the watery substance they sell in the stores?

That, I soon found out...because it was gently spread on my cock and balls, mixed with my cum gently but firmly, by a gentle hand, whose hand, I could not tell.

"There is one more thing," He whispered in my other ear. "Your reward has two parts; the second part will be a bit of, well not exactly punishment, but you will have to suffer a bit as you enjoy your reward." I heard a gentle chime, and everyone apparently sat down. Then, I saw a bright flash through my blindfold, then another, and then one more – someone had taken pictures of me. A few clicks of what sounded like a keyboard, and then, I cried – my pictures were no doubt being seen on the internet by hundreds of people, and would be shared with thousands more in hours.

"Mine, please do not cry," You softly told me, kissing my neck, caressing my face. "You are a very beautiful person, and you have pleased Me greatly tonight, and you have made our guests very happy."

I choked back a sob, saying nothing.

"You are very beautiful, and I wanted to share your beauty with my friends, for your beauty alone, as well as for another purpose." She moved Her lips to mine, and pressed Her tongue into my mouth, ravishing my tongue, as I was completely helpless, and could not move.

"I did not want to give you the test that She wanted Me to give to you," He said very quietly, "just as I am certain that you wish She had not asked you to submit to it. But, you did please me very much, and I know that you were pleased also."

"And you did please Me, Mine," she continued. "I promised Him that I would not ask Him to do that again, unless you gave Us permission to do so. This is a free decision for you, and you may say "no", without penalty. And He may choose never to do so, even if I do ask Him to. Do you wish to have Him take you in that way again?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Maid and Laid

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds