• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Adriana Love Ch. 02

Adriana Love Ch. 02

123

Matthew noticed how tired his daughter was when she walked in yesterday. Adriana went straight to shower, then bed last night. While Adriana was showering, he went to check her hamper for her freshly worn panties. He didn't notice any, which he thought were strange. Adriana always took off her panties before going to shower.

He then skimmed over her cheerleader sponsor sheet. Couple minuscule donations, and a huge one by his boss. Matthew wondered if there were any correlation between Adriana's missing underwear and his boss sponsoring so much of Adriana's cheerleader fund. Matthew felt a surge of anger as he imagined his boss having sex with his sweet baby girl.

Matthew drank his morning coffee as he checked out the replies to Adriana's pictures to a perverted website which he uploaded the day before. He smiled in satisfaction as he read strangers comment on his sexy daughter and called her names. He especially loved reading about what these men would do to his daughter. Matthew squeezed his hard cock through his sweatpants, his mouth watering at the thought of Adriana being brutally fucked.

Time to time, he would post pictures of Adriana on it. The responses were almost always of how they'd fuck or rape Adriana, of how sexy Adriana was, and more along those lines. He had been uploading pictures from Adriana's facebook and myspace for a whole year now. Matthew checked out his last added picture of Adriana. She was in her bikini at the community pool, turning her back around while standing. It already had two thousand views since being uploaded yesterday.

"This girl gets posted over and over again but I'm never tired of it. Look at that ass! I would love to plant my face in between."

"what a little whore, she knows it"

"sexy babe"

"she needs to be tied to a tree with a line of men waiting for their turn"

"what a cute girl..."

"She needs to be taught a very rough lesson. And I mean getting throat fucked and ass fucked over and over by a group of men until her self esteem is in rubble."

"I would tie her up in my basement and fuck her every day, no food but just my cum and piss. Okay, maybe occasional dog food."

Matthew furiously stroked his cock as he read the dirty responses. On the top right, it said he had four messages unread. He clicked on the link and read the messages. Usually the messages asked if they could have more pictures, which Matthew obliged and sent. Or the messages would ask how Matthew knew Adriana, what school Adriana went to and such. Matthew could never bring himself to tell these people about Adriana. It would definitely end in rape, or even murder.

He skipped through first two messages asking for more of her pictures. He would reply to them later.

The third one had a link, and the message "I had fun with her. Add me to yahoo if you're interested." Curious, Matthew clicked on the link. The page opened up. A huge, erect cock was against a printed picture of Adriana. He clicked next. The cock was being stroked. As Matthew pressed the next button, the huge cock pressed against Adriana's face, mouth, eye, basically smothered her whole face. Then the pictures showed a thick load of cum on Adriana's face. Whoever sent this message had cum on a picture of Adriana. The following pictures showed her cum-covered face in multiple angles.

Hurriedly, he printed out a picture of Adriana. She was smiling in a pretty summer dress. Placing the picture on his thighs, he furiously stroked his cock up and down.

"Fucking little slut, little daddy-whore, cum dumpster, little skanky cocktease, ahh... Fuck you, little Adriana, you love daddy's big cock... I'm gonna fuck you in the ass then let throw you into a room with ten of these men, they're gonna fuck you nice and proper, you little slut..." muttered Matthew to himself as he stroked his cock faster.

He groaned loudly as he came over and over the picture of his daughter. After catching his breath, Matthew added the yahoo e-mail to his buddy list.

-

It was 11 AM when Adriana woke up. She was still very sore from being fucked the day before. Her dad had left the house a long time ago. She thought over what happened yesterday as she laid in bed. She felt herself getting horny as she thought about sucking Jerry's cock and how the three men abused her. Soon, it took over her guilt, and Adriana was desperately rubbing her clit while sucking on her fingers.

"How am I going to fill up that whole jar with cum?" Adriana said to herself. She thought about who she could ask for cum. She knew plenty of guys who had a thing for her, but she knew they'd tell everybody at school. Maybe someone who would never tell. Maybe her neighbor. She knew that Bob was always staring at her when she was jogging in the morning. Sometimes when she spoke with Bob, she could figure out a lump in his pants. Adriana moaned as her body shivered through an orgasm.

"Ding dong," the doorbell rang. Adriana groaned and put on a pair of shorts and ran to the door. It was a UPS delivery guy.

"Hey, miss." said the man as he handed Adriana a box. He could make out Adriana's nipples from her tanktop. Adriana was a little chilly from just leaving her warm bed.

"Hi," said Adriana. She could feel the man's glare as his eyes roamed up and down her body. She wished she wore a little more thank a skimpy tanktop and shorts that came just below her butt. Then she had an idea.

"Thank you," said the delivery man as Adriana handed back the clipboard with her signature.

"Ummm... would you like a coke?" said Adriana, biting her lips. She felt her pussy moisten from the idea. She was going to suck off this man for cum.

"Uhh, yes, I would love a coke." said the delivery man. Adriana turned around and left the door open for him. The delivery guy stared at Adriana's ass as they wiggled from her step.

"Well, aren't you coming?" said Adriana shyly. The man nodded and followed her inside, closing the door behind him and looking around, hoping nobody was watching.

Adriana opened the fridge and grabbed an ice cold coke. She knew the delivery man was staring at her bending down. It made her feel sexy to be in control.

"You can sit down," said Adriana as she handed the delivery man the coke. The deliveryman's cock was erect and pushing up against his shorts. Adriana blushed.

"Thank you, miss." said the delivery guy as he sat down on the sofa. He had heard about things like this happening. A cheating housewife would invite the delivery man in and offer the lucky man sex. He wondered if he was going to get lucky.

Adriana stood in front of the man as he drank his coke. Her heart thumped as she thought about what she was going to do. She felt nervous.

"So..." said the man as he looked at Adriana, inspecting her sexy frame and legs, "what's going on?"

Adriana bit her lip as she kneeled down in front of the stranger. The deliveryman smiled and took a sip of his coke, trying to keep cool as his heart raced.

"Wou... Would you like a blowjob from me? I need to fill this jar up with cum..." said Adriana as she showed him the jar. The delivery man laughed, wondering what this pretty girl was talking about.

"Sure babe," said the delivery man as he lifted up his hips to pull down his pants anxiously for the little teenage girl on her knees. This was his lucky day. He parted his legs further, no longer embarrassed to hide his oncoming hard on.

Adriana sighed as she scooted up further between his legs. His cock stood at attention in front of her. Adriana carefully wrapped her little fingers around the thick cock. She could feel it throb under her grasp. Adriana's pussy tingled as she brought her lips to the tip. Her mouth was watering up.

"Feels good, babe..." groaned the delivery man as he ran his fingers through Adriana's hair. He watched as the angelic teen stroked his thick cock with her tiny fingers that could barely wrap around his cock, and her soft pink lips tightly stretched around the tip of his cock and sucked. He took a sip of coke and leaned back, watching the sexy cocksucker work on his cock. Adriana was twirling her head on his cock while sucking up and down, with both her small hands wrapped around his cock.

"Ahhh yeah, you sexy nymph..." sighed the delivery man as he petted Adriana's pretty face. He placed his hand on top of Adriana's head and pushed her down, pushing her down a bit more as she sucked. He leaned his head back as he kept pushing down at Adriana, breathing harshly as Adriana's head bobbed on his cock. He felt his balls tighten and ready to burst, but he didn't want to finish the blowjob yet. He grabbed Adriana's hair tightly and pulled her willing mouth off of his cock, and took a deep breath.

"What is it?" asked Adriana, confused. She thought she was doing a good job. The hand behind her head pushed her down again, and she instinctively resumed sucking to the rhythm forced by the delivery man.

"Can you deep throat baby? Let's see how much of my cock you can take," said the man as he petted Adriana. Adriana looked up at him and shook her head. Despite being facefucked so much yesterday and having whole cocks stuffed into her mouth, she had no confidence she could do it again.

"Just relax your mouth hon," said the man as he grabbed Adriana's head with both hands and started pulling her down his rod. Adriana closed her eyes and winced as the thick cock pushed its way into her throat. About halfway down the length of the shaft, the man pulled her back up and let her breathe, then pushed her down again, slowly gaining depth.

"You're so good at this babe," said the man as he groaned and pushed Adriana down on his cock, this time until she was three quarters down, . He watched as Adriana's pretty face was stuck on his thick rod, and how she was drooling down on his cock. He let go of Adriana's head and let her catch her breathe, then grabbed the back of her head again.

"All the way down," said the man as he looked down at Adriana. Adriana nodded and faced down, letting the man push her down on his cock. She opened her mouth as wide as she could as she felt the thick cock push down her throat. Then something tickled her face. She had the whole cock down her throat and had her nose in his pubes.

"Lick my balls like that baby, lick them good," rushed the man as he held Adriana's head down. Adriana's tongue flailed around, licking whatever she could. The deliveryman wiggled Adriana's head around on his cock, pressing his cock around in Adriana's throat and having the cockwhore slobber all over his balls. It turned him on so much having a seemingly innocent high school girl have his cock all the way down her throat and still lick his balls like the truest of the whores.

"I'm gonna cum on your face, you hot little cocksucker," muttered the man as he let go of Adriana's head. As soon as she pulled off of his cock, he grabbed a chunk of her hair and pushed her into his sweaty, saliva-covered balls. Adriana caught her breathe as she mouthed both of his balls, while the deliveryman stroked his cock in Adriana's face.

"Get ready for it you cock loving slut, yeah you're a slut, ughh ahhh ahhh,,," groaned the man as he came, unleashing ropes of thick white cum, covering Adriana's pretty face with goo. He then pointed his cock at Adriana's mouth, shooting a couple more thick chunks into Adriana's mouth. Adriana sucked him a little more, milking last bits of cum from his balls.

"That was good..." said the man, looking at the work he did on the pretty girl's face. He stabbed his cock into Adriana's mouth a couple more times, rubbing his cock all over her lips. Satisfied, he grabbed the coke, and walked straight out the door, leaving cum covered Adriana and her dripping wet pussy. She heard the UPS truck leave as she spat her mouthful of cum into the jar. She then carefully scraped the huge load the delivery man left on her pretty face, and put them in the jar.

"That wasn't so bad..." Adriana thought to herself. She laid on the floor with her legs apart. Her fingers were unconsciously rubbing her little button. Adriana curled to her side and brought her other hand to her mouth, and started sucking on her fingers, which still smelled like the deliveryman's sweaty cock. She missed sucking cocks already. Adriana moaned softly as she toyed with her little clit.

-

Adriana laid in bed, wondering what she should do next. She stared at the window, and peered outside. Bob, her neighbor, was working on his car. Bob was always nice to her. Whenever they greeted, she knew that Bob was checking her out. Even though it was awkward for her when he eyed her up and down, she was flattered that Bob would think of her that way. She planned to seduce Bob. Maybe she'd just drop to her knees and hope he gets the message, or just be very sexy and suggestive. It excited her to think about ways to seduce him.

Bob was working on his car in the garage when he noticed Adriana standing on his driveway. He had always admired her, and had jerked off to her countless times, spying on her when she was jogging in the tight shorts and tanktop.

"Hey Adriana, how long have you been there?" said Bob as he wiped his greasy hands on a towel. His eyes traveled up and down Adriana's body, carefully scanning her luscious tits that were covered up in a t-shirt too night. The summer breeze was pushing Adriana's short tennis skirt around, letting Bob wonder if Adriana was wearing white panties, or if he was just seeing things.

"Not very long, mister." said Adriana, smiling. She pulled down her skirt just a bit. Although she had the sluttiest intentions, she still felt shy from Bob's gaze on her body.

"Do you need something hon?" said Bob, approaching the little minx. His cock stirred and started to fill.

"No... just bored," said Adriana, kicking the floor lightly. Her heart raced even though she tried to appear calm. Her pussy ached for touching in anticipation.

"I like the way you look at me," blurted Adriana, her face flushing red.

Grinning, Bob slyly replied. "How do I look at you?"

"Like I'm sexy, the way you look up and down my body." said Adriana, biting her pink porcelain lips.

"Sexy? You are very sexy, Adriana. I would do inappropriate things to do Adriana, things too terrible to say." said Bob, getting closer to Adriana. Adriana took a step back. All the confidence she had earlier had evaporated. The sexy thoughts of smoothly seducing Bob was all gone now. Her head went blank.

"Like, like what?" Adriana stuttered, unable to look up at Bob, who was standing right in front of her. Her gaze went to his crotch, where she could see the outline of Bob's cock. She gulped down. Her mouth was watering really bad. Bob brought his hand to his crotch and rubbed his restrained cock through his pants. He watched as Adriana nervously stared at his erection.

"Girl, why don't you shut the garage door for me?" said Bob as he squeezed the tip of his cock. Adriana nodded and pressed the keypad button, then walked into Bob's garage. The door slowly shut behind Adriana as the two stood in silence.

"Come here, girl," said Bob, pointing to the floor in front of him. Adriana slowly walked to Bob. This was different. Earlier, she was in control of giving the delivery man the blowjob. But now, for reasons unknown to Adriana, she was no longer in control with Bob. Bob's hand traveled up Adriana's back, and grabbed the back of her neck. Adriana complied as Bob slowly pushed her down onto her knees.

Adriana stared at the huge erection in front of her. She watched as Bob pulled down his sweatpants and boxers, letting his huge cock spring up in her face. Adriana licked her lips. It was the biggest she had seen. She looked up at Bob, hesitating. She felt Bob's grip on the back of her head tighten, urging her to start pleasuring him. Adriana obeyed and opened her lips, wrapping Bob's cock in her wet velvety mouth.

Bob groaned as Adriana gently sucked on his cock, her head moving back and forth. He watched intently as his cock disappeared into Adriana's pretty mouth each time she sucked. Her wet lips were wrapped around his cock tightly, and her tongue was slurping at the underneath of his cock. Bob wondered how such seemingly innocent Adriana had gotten so good at being a cocksucker. His legs shook as Adriana looked up at him, with her little tongue twirling around the tip of his cock as if it were a lollipop.

"You're doing a good job, Adriana..." murmured Bob, looking down at his neighbor's daughter. Adriana smiled lightly and kissed the tip of Bob's cock, then resumed sucking. She pushed herself down on Bob's fat cock, struggling to stuff the cock into her throat. Bob moaned as his cock pushed down into Adriana's tight airway. He grabbed the back of Adriana's head and pushed his cock in further, forcefully thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into Adriana's throat, not giving her a chance to breathe. He looked down at cockstuffed Adriana and held her in place, making Adriana choke and swallow on his cock.

Bob slowly pulled his cock out of Adriana's mouth, taking his time torturing eager-to-breathe Adriana. Adriana sulked as Bob's cock left her mouth and caught her breath. Having such a big cock in her mouth and throat for so long had drained her energy.

Bob grabbed Adriana's hair in a grip and pulled her up again, making her face his veiny cock. He pulled her head back with one hand, while guiding his cock with the other. Bob fed his thick wet cock into Adriana's open mouth, and pushed Adriana's head back and forth, making her suck his cock. Unsatisfied, Bob pulled Adriana by her hair to the back of his car, dragging Adriana on her fours as he walked her by her hair. Bob propped Adriana's head against the bumper of the car. She had no way to escape as Bob probed his thumb into her mouth and pulled her jaw open. Bob shoved his cock back into Adriana's pinned head, both his hands and the back of the car holding her in place, and started fucking her pretty face.

He panted as he forcefully slid his thick cock into Adriana's willing mouth, his whole cock stuffed in Adriana's throat and face fucking the little whore rapidly. Most of the time, he wouldn't even pull the entire cock out of her throat, but just jab back and forth a few inches in her airway. Adriana's eyes teared up as Bob, her neighbor, ruthlessly pounded his cock into her throat. Adriana slobbered uncontrollably on Bob's thick cock, making it even slicker and easier to shove into her throat.

Bob pulled his cock out of Adriana's mouth. He panted heavily as he cockslapped Adriana harshly across her face, over and over again. "Ahh you fucking whore, feed on this cock!" shouted Bob loudly as he continuously cockslapped Adriana, then forced his hard rod back into Adriana's mouth, holding her head tightly again and shoving his whole cock back into Adriana's throat. He held her firmly as he slowly grinded his cock into her wet mouth.

"You enjoying this, slut?" asked Bob as he pulled Adriana's head back by her hair. He looked down at Adriana's used face and slapped her, then pulled her head up again to make her look up at her, with her face pressed into his pubes and head tilted back awkwardly. He slapped her face again, harder this time. He watched as Adriana's eyes teared up even more. He felt the need to completely destroy Adriana's innocence. He grinded on Adriana's face slowly, slapping her cheeks left and right. He disregarded Adriana's gagging and choking. In fact, it actually felt good around his cock, as her throat spasmed tighter and tighter around his cock. He finally slapped her good one last time, and pulled his cock out.

"Take my cum, you filthy little whore," shouted Bob as he sprayed ropes of cum on Adriana's red face. He pressed his cock against Adriana's nose and cheeks as he came, making his cum splatter all over Adriana's face. He smeared his cum with his cock, and dipped his cum-covered tip back into Adriana's mouth. Adriana wrapped her lips around the tip and sucked gently, cleaning the cock that had just fucked her face. She savored then swallowed the bit of cum Bob pushed into her mouth. Adriana leaned forward and kissed up Bob's cock, softly putting her lips against the still-hard cock and sucking up the remaining cum and saliva.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Adriana Love Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds