• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Killing Angels For Sport

Killing Angels For Sport

Oh death, why has thou forsaken me? My name is Anthony Dhaliwal Adewale, and I want to die. The problem is that I can't. And that, my friends, is a problem. Anyone looking at me would see a six-foot-one, lean and athletic young biracial man with light brown skin, light brown eyes and curly black hair. I was born in the City of Imphal, in the Manipur State of the Republic of India, to an African immigrant father and Punjab Indian mother. I lived in the Republic of India for most of my early life, but my parents, James Adewale and Richa Dhaliwal moved to the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario, about fifteen years ago. I'm twenty three years old, and recently graduated from the University of Toronto's School of Law.

A lot of people would consider being young, good-looking and educated at Canada's top school plenty of reasons for living, but I don't. I want to die. Why have a death wish at such a young age? It has to do with the fact that I have no soul. You see, my parents bargained my soul to the Demon Lord Aeshma Daeva, a creature of pure destruction. My mother Richa was dying of cancer at the time that she met my father James, a Medical student from Kano City in Nigeria studying at the University of Manipur campus in downtown Imphal City. My father spoke to this Haitian voodoo guy, a Bokor, who summoned the Demon Lord Aeshma Daeva. The Demon healed my mother, and all he asked in return was the soul of her firstborn. My parents thought they could weasel out of the deal by not having any brats. Well, I was born. Doomed before I even began. Sucks, huh?

If that whole story sounds incredible to you, imagine what it must have sounded like to me. Shortly after I graduated from Law school, my parents sat me down and talked to me. They revealed to me the awful truth. I didn't believe them. Not long after, the Demon Lord Aeshma Daeva manifested himself to me. He appeared as a tall, decent-looking White guy in his early forties. And he wanted to make a deal with me. Now, I might be new to all things supernatural but I do remember that deals with the Devil are bad. So I told him to go fuck himself. Bad idea. The Demon Lord promptly reminded me that he owned me, and could do whatever he wanted with me. The thing about these bad guys from Hell, they're really full of themselves and short-tempered. I can't stand the breed but I am forced to deal with them for the time being.

My new boss is one of the worst that Hell has to offer. Aeshma Daeva is one of the Crown Princes of Hell. According to ancient Persian mythology, he is a demon king. Well, I did my research on him and he's actually a Fallen Angel. And not just any Fallen Angel. He's one of Lucifer Morningstar's most powerful allies in the Underworld. I wanted out of the deal and Aeshma Daeva wanted someone he could use to do certain jobs for him. You see, there are Fallen Angels running all over the planet Earth. Officially, the Devil cannot kill them because Angels cannot kill each other. That's one of the Great Rules. Angels, both Fallen and Faithful, are effectively immortal. They cannot die. Well, the Devil wants some of his Fallen brethren eradicated because they've crossed him and he cannot do it himself. So he tasked his buddy Aeshma Daeva to do the job. Shit rolls downhill in any organization, so Aeshma Daeva tasked me with the task that the Devil assigned to him.

My new job is to track down and kill Fallen Angels. To that end, I have been given special powers. I am immensely strong these days. Last week, I lifted an SUV that was barreling down the highway and came at me at sixty five kilometers per hour. The car could have smashed me, man, but I caught it in my arms and tossed it aside like it was a toy. Superhuman strength is one of my new abilities. Accelerated healing is another talent which the Demon Lord bestowed upon me. I have also been given a special weapon. You see, Fallen Angels look like ordinary men and women but they're not. They can sprout wings and fly. They can will themselves to become invisible. They can teleport themselves anywhere with a single thought. They are immeasurably strong physically. They can read your mind. They live forever, never getting sick and never growing old. They don't need to eat, drink, piss, shit or sleep. Oh, and they're invulnerable. They can swim in molten lava without having a scratch to show for it. That's how durable their bodies are. Well, the Demon Lord Aeshma Daeva forged from the Fires of Hell a sword which he calls Bringer of Hope. The Killer of Angels.

The first Angel I was sent after is the Fallen Angel Ishmael. A tall, fit Asian guy who lived in Queensland, Australia, and worked as a mechanic. In the old days, he was one of God's favorite Angels. Then he sided with Lucifer in the great war in Heaven, and was cast down along with the other Rebels. After an eternity in Hell, Ishmael got tired of being Lucifer's little bitch and escaped to the planet Earth for a brand new life. Well, I got tasked with taking Ishmael out. It wasn't easy. Even with my superhuman strength and accelerated healing abilities, I was still just one man against an immortal warrior. Angels are frightening creatures, man. Ishmael nearly dispatched me, but at the last minute, as he held me by the throat and got ready to hurl me off a building rooftop, Bringer of Hope appeared in my hand, sent there by Aeshma Daeva, and I plunged it into Ishmael's heart. The Fallen Angel turned into dust before my very eyes.

I didn't feel happy about killing Ishmael, but it was him or me. For reasons unknown to me, I set out to get to know the being I was sent to kill. Ishmael did rebel against God and sided with the Fallen Archangel Lucifer Morningstar, and he was once friends with the Fallen Angel Aeshma Daeva. Since he came back to the planet Earth, where he lived under the persona of Dr. Daniel Chang, a Harvard University-educated heart surgeon living in Australia, he's been a good guy. He helped a lot of people. And I killed him. That was the day that my life changed. Whether mortal or immortal, there is good and evil in everyone. Just because someone is a Fallen Angel doesn't mean I've got the right to kill him.

I've come to a resolution, ladies and gentlemen. I'm not going to be anyone's pawn. Fuck it, I don't even like chess. The way I figure it, Satan and his erstwhile minion were foolish enough to put in my hands the only weapon that can destroy them. Tough luck for them, I guess. I'm going to find Lucifer and Aeshma Daeva, and I'm going to kill them. The only way to get to Lucifer/Satan is to literally go to Hell, and as a mostly human entity, I cannot enter Hell unless I am dead. Now you know why I want to die. I want to die, go to Hell, kill the Devil and take his place as the Big Boss. Any questions? Follow my demonically inspired adventures, guys and dolls. I'm here for your entertainment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Killing Angels For Sport

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds