• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Dressed To Kill Ch. 02

Dressed To Kill Ch. 02

It had been about three months since she had left the big house. She had settled well into her new Townhouse near the Brighton Village. It was only a couple of years old and was one of four. It was quite large with four bedrooms, which was far in excess of Noella's personal needs, but she had chosen something this size, so that if the day ever came that Damien lost his spell over the kids, they could easily move in with her. This idea gave her hope.

The townhouse also had a large family/kitchen area, a lovely sitting and dining area and alfresco BBQ area, complete with spa. There were also three car parks in the underground garage.

It hadn't been cheap, but Noella thought it was well worth it. Even though Damien had managed to help himself to a fair chunk of Noella's fortune, she would still be considered independently wealthy by most people.

She still worked at the law practice, but she had cut it down to only two days a week and worked more for the interest and social interaction than the money. She wanted to enjoy being a lady of leisure and it also made being available for the kids easier. The two oldest came and spent a night with her a least once a week and she had Emily for a full weekend every fortnight and regularly picked her up from school. Her relationship with her family was still hanging in there, although Damien's unabashed bribery still held sway over them.

The week after she moved into the townhouse she treated herself to a makeover. She thought new house needs a "new" Noella! It had started with a new haircut and colour which made her feel younger and sexier. This was followed by a week long assault on the shops! With Suzie and Jodie in tow, they shopped until they dropped. They hit all the major shopping strips and malls in Melbourne. Jodie and Suzie would hunt for the best clothes in each shop and Noella would stand in the change room and try each outfit on. They were quite a team. At the end of each day they would end up Noella's townhouse ,where she parade the days purchases over a glass of champagne, which they felt they thoroughly deserved.

The score at the end of the week, the score was: 2 suits, 8 new dresses, 5 skirts, 11 blouses, 4 pairs of jeans, 3 jumpers, enough lingerie for 3 weeks wear and 30 pairs of shoes! Yes Noella had thought she had overdone it on the shoes, but everywhere they went she saw another pair she just had to have. It did mean she spent nearly $10000 on shoes, but there was no Damien to complain about the cost anymore. Anyway she did deserve them and they did look fabulous.

After winding up the shopping on Friday morning Jodie and Suzie came back for lunch to christen the townhouse good and proper and celebrate the end of "shopping week", which had been great fun. Much time was spent much time in the spa, and Noella felt a little embarrassed by the number of champagne bottles deposited in her re-cycling bin. Jodie and Suze also expended a lot of effort her telling she had to get out and explore the talent, now that was she free of the shackles of her marriage to Damien. It had become a bit annoying, but it did start her thinking. It had been along time since she had been with a man other than Damien and for the last 10 years sex had been infrequent and ordinary. The thought of exploring opportunities with another man made her feel both nervous and excited.

Anyway she was sort of getting out on Saturday. She had been invited to a wedding for her cousin's daughter. The invitation had said "and friend", but she had decided to take the solo option. Late on Friday Suzie and Jodie had spent 2 hours with her working through all the options her new wardrobe provided, finally deciding on striking Jone of New York dress, which had an exotic pattern of blues, yellows and blacks, matched with a pair of Jimmy Choo black sky scraper pumps, matching clutch and a little blue jacket to go over if it got cool.

"You know what Ella?" began Suzie as Noella turned in front of her dressing room mirror, examining their final selection from every possible angle.

"What Suze?"

"I've got to say you look hot!'

"No way." Laughed Noella a little embarrassed.

"Oh you do!" Agreed Jodie. "Do you think there might be some hunks at the wedding?"

"I'm not going to this wedding looking for a hunk." answered Noella somewhat testily.

"Well you never know."

As she stood in front of the mirror, Noella had to agree that she looked pretty good and she felt very happy. After the separation she had engaged a personal trainer and the results were there to see. Slim waste, tight butt and a little bit of cleavage. She smiled to herself and felt a small burst of confidence that had been missing for sometime.

The wedding ceremony for Veronica and Paul had been in a lovely public garden a couple of suburbs away. It was a nice ceremony, as far as weddings go, but Noella's appetite for marriage had somewhat wained and she hoped theirs had a better outcome than hers. She stood at the back trying to avoid attention, although she did get a couple of nods of acknowledgement here and there.

The wedding reception was at a huge yacht club down by the bay. The room was beautifully laid out. There were ornate decorations with stunning flower arrangements on each of the tables, creating an amazing effect. The table plan told Noella she was on table 19, up near the back of the room. She quickly found her place and it soon became obvious that she was on the "strays" table, along with partners of the bridal partners and anybody else who was "solo" for the day.

Once everybody was seated they all politely introduced themselves, although Noella immediately forgot all the names. Except for Tom. He was a kind of cute looking young guy. Probably in his mid- twenties. A young boy really. But he smiled at Noella and she smiled back.

The wedding reception was the same as all the others she had attended. Soup. Then chicken or beef. Speeches of which Noella took little interest, all interlaced by some dance brackets. The music in this case, being supplied by a DJ who played a good mix of pop and retro.

Noella mingled a little bit, saying hi to her cousin and other relatives, but all in all she remained pretty detached. Finally the bridal waltz arrived and everybody at the table paired up and made for the dance floor. This left Noella and Tom as the only ones still at the table. Tom turned to Noella.

"Would you like to dance?'"

"Sure. Why not?'' she replied.

He put out his arm for to her join him.

Manners! How nice!

The song was some drippy love song she didn't recognise. Tom turned her and moved to put his arm around her to hold her, clearly demonstrating dancing lessons had be taken. The confident embrace felt good to Noella, as he gracefully guided her around the floor. She enjoyed his strength and poise. The song finished and Noella was wishing that it would keep going. When to her surprise Tom leaned over.

"Would you like to dance the next one?"

"Sure I'd love to." She replied.

In the end they danced the whole bracket and Noella was amazed by how much fun she was having. She then excused herself to the"Ladies", but when she got back to their table she found her seat taken by a mingler. She stood there for a moment feeling a bit awkward when Tom's big arm reached out, secured her wrist and pulled her towards him. He slid his chair out from the table slightly and glided her neatly on to his lap. This caught Noella off guard and she flashed a slightly embarrassed smile at Tom. In turn he flashed a cheeky grin and secured her firmly with a strong arm around her waist. Noella wriggled a little and enjoyed the slight gasping reaction this elicited from Tom.

Once they settled into a light banter, Noella discovered that Tom was a cousin of the groom and he was in marketing, liked football and didn't have a girl. Noella was a bit more candid, not wishing to elaborate on the whole bloody mess that had been her life in recent times.

This made a fun diversion and helped make the wedding go quickly. Finally the bride and groom departed, after the bride had lobbed the bouquet at one of her friends. Tom asked her how she was getting home. She told him she had left her car at home intending to catch a cab, so she could have had a few drinks, just in case it had all been too unbearable.

"Where do you live, because I'd be happy to drop you home."

And so it was done. Noella found herself getting in to a car with a rather cute young man who was 17 years her junior. He even opened the car door for her.

After a short drive filled with a few nervous silent pauses, they arrived outside her house.

"Thanks for tonight. You really made an ordinary night enjoyable."

"You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." He replied.

Then before she knew it, Tom's had moved her towards the centre of the car, his lips were upon hers and his tongue was prying for an opening.

A whole lot of emotions and feelings that had been buried for years surged through her body. The touch of new flesh and the feel of different and exciting lips, that moulded deliciously to hers. Noella moved her wanting body towards Tom. Extracting her mouth from his, she whispered.

"Do you want to come inside?"

She couldn't believe she was saying such things. It was preposterous! Here she was. A 42 year old mother of three, inviting a young stud into her house!

OMG! What am I doing?

"I'd loved to." Came the husky reply.

Before she knew it, Noella was standing on the front doorstep of her town house with Tom towering over her. She was shaking a little and it felt a butterfly farm was in her stomach. It had been along time since she had done anything like this and she wondered if she'd remember what to do!

Can I do this. I'm so excited and nervous, all at the same time/

As the door swung open she turned on the light and took Tom's hand, guiding him into the foyer. Noella needn't have worried about knowing what to do as Tom certainly knew what he was about.

Firmly grasping her waist, he glided her so that her back was pushed against the foyer wall, pinning her so that she was now at his mercy. He lips reconnected with hers, again his tongue was prying for hers. Noella felt an explosion of passion within herself and she kissed him back with burning desire.

Fuck he's gorgeous and strong!

Soon his hand were on her breasts, feeling their full shape. Responding, Noella slapped her hands onto Tom's buttocks, pulling his crutch into hers. The heat they were generating was intense and she swooned as her nipples hardened from his searching caresses. She slid her right hand from the firm buttock it had held and groped for the front of his trousers. Finding his hard, rigid pole, she squeezed it, marvelling at the size of the instrument of love that she had grasped.

Tom exploded, his hands searching for a way to release Noella's body from the dress that frustrated her body from his intention. Slipping his grip, she pulled down the zipper in the side of her dress and with a shrug of her shoulders and wiggle of her hips, the dress fell to the floor.

"Still got it!" She thought as she remembered her ability to undress in a matter of seconds.

With free access to Noella's nicely buffed body, Tom dragged at her bra so that it was now around her waist. Seizing her freed breasts he planted his mouth on her nipple, sucking at voraciously. Noella swooned at the power of this passionate attack on her body, a moan of pleasure slipping from her lips.

Holy fuck!

Tom's attention now turned to her panties, ripping her $50 La Perla G-string from her body, then in one motion her lifted her from the floor and deposited her buttocks on the occasional chair that stood in the foyer.

"Whoa!" Gasped Noella at the swiftness and power of this move. Her near naked body lying on its back. Tom ripped at at his fly and belt quickly releasing his trousers so that they tumbled to the floor. He then grasped her ankles and spread her slender legs so that her womanhood was completely exposed. There was a brief pause as he fumbled to get a condom on his erect pole. Noella gasped as he pushed to enter her with force that she had never experienced before. Foreplay was apparently over. Eventually with a grunt, he entered Noella, who was surprised by the sheer size of the man. His power was astounding, as he drove his cock into her.

Shit! He's enormous! Oh my God he is going to kill me.

As she absorbed each blow, grasped his buttocks, holding on for dear life, as the thrusting grew with intensity. Soon he began to groan, the pounding reaching a crescendo and with an all mighty yell Tom climaxed with a number of long piston like strokes. Suddenly his body went limp and Noella struggled under the wait of such a large man.

Abruptly he stood up and pulled up and secured his trousers.

"Thanks! You were great!" he exclaimed, lent over and gave a kiss on the cheek.

"I've got to go. Got training in the morning!."

With that, he opened the front and disappeared into the night.

Noella was stunned.

"What about me!" She yelled as the door clicked shut behind him.

She looked at the precarious position he had left her in, in his haste to leave. She sat up, stunned at what had just occurred. She had wanted intimacy, touch, joy and sensuality and all she got was a pumping from a guy who might as well gone home and had a good wank.

"Is this modern sex?" She thought to herself. Then she laughed. "I bloody hope not!"

She was totally frustrated by the situation. She had hope for an exciting and exhilarating experience with a strong, handsome and virile young man. Instead all she got was disappointment and a feeling a of sexual tension that had been missing for many years. She wondered what to do next. Then a light went on in her mind. Standing, she made her way to her bedroom and searched through the bottom draw of beside table for a little box which contained a gift that her girlfriends had given to her for her fortieth birthday. It was meant to be a joke but Noella was intending to put it serious use. With a sigh of success she grabbed the little pink box and slid back the lid to reveal a rather large looking black vibrator. Her "friends" had said that she had never experienced black so here was her chance.

"Well tonights the night!"

She removed the long somewhat daunting shaft from the box, along with a little bottle of lubricant that accompanied it. She squirted a little lube along its length and lay back on the bed and slid the long penis like object across her clitoris.

She gasped.

Do I really want to do this?

Deep down within her consciousness she knew she was going to! She knew it was time to let some of the old taboos go and if a man wasn't going to satisfy her, then she was going to have to take matters into her own hands so to speak.

She twisted the dial on top of the vibrator and it began to buzz and she felt the slight oscillation in her hand. Once again she drew it across her clitoris and the sensation was far more intense and amazingly exciting.

She gasped at the intensity of the sensation.

Fuck! Oh! Fuck that is good!

Soon the busy sound of the vibrator filled the room as Noella immersed herself in the search for pleasure. At first she gently worked her clit with the black tool before gently exploring her womanhood, the intense sensations pulsing through her body. Noella drifted off into trance like dream, her ideal man fondling her, caressing her, stroking within her with a hard taunt member. Noella's body began throbbing with the surge of orgasm and she moaned and cried with pleasure. Her body went taunt as she reached a crescendo.

She lay still for a while, enjoying the strength of the experience. She was relaxed in a dreamy state with many built up tensions from her marriage break up, released in an orgasmic healing.

From now on, I'm in control! No more cum and run for this girl!

Soon she was overcome by the events of the day and was soon swept up by fatigue. She rolled over into the comfort of her pillow and doona and she quickly fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Dressed To Kill Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds