• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Pyrin's Story

Pyrin's Story

Miles high over a hot sunny desert, hovers a hooded mysterious figure, closely watching the battle below between Soldiers hired by Undine Corp and the Islamic Republic . It is none other than Pyrin. The Grim Reaper. The Angel of Death.

Her eyes skim the battlefield, looking for the souls of the soldiers who are dying down below.

Then suddenly an explosion, in the trenches of Undine. Pyrin sees this and flies down. Once there, she turns into her spectral form and surveys the scene.

There are body parts everywhere. Limbs and entrails cover the ground. Men are crawling on the sandy floor, with their arms and legs blown off. "Those men will live," said Pyrin as she makes her way down the trench.

In the trench she finds her prize, souls barely emerging from the corpses... or what's left of the corpses.

She then sticks her right arm in the air and in a plume of black smoke, she summons her grand death scythe. Once it is in her hand, she focuses her power and sucks up the souls into her scythe. As the souls are absorbed into the scythe, Pyrin could hear their hateful shouts directed towards the Islamic Republic.

"War has changed," Pyrin thought to herself. "Countries used to fight on behalf of god and faith. Now its massive conglomerates after resources and territory. It's only a matter of time before the super powers are involved. And Drake is not ready yet..."

She surveys the surrounding area and finds no other souls. Pyrin then flies up and begins to survey the battle again.

"This is going to take awhile," Pyrin says to herself.

--------------------------------------------------

00:00 Midnight

It's now midnight and both armies are now asleep. Pyrin has spent all day observing the battle and collecting the souls of the fallen. She then senses humans moving in the nearby mountains.

"Perhaps an assassination attempt?" She thinks to herself.

She then quickly flies towards the mountains, only to find a reporter named Julie Russels on her knees with the cock of an Undine soldier in her mouth. She licks it all along its length and then slowly kisses the head before licking it all around. The soldier moans in pleasure. She then engulfs his penis in her mouth.

"The obsessive desire to pass on one's seed, thinks Pyrin," looking down.

The Undine soldier is slowly thrusting his penis in and out of miss Russels mouth. As he is doing this, Julie reaches up her skirt and starts stroking her vagina over her panties. Julie then pulls the soldier's penis out of her mouth and removes her panties. She then lies down on the ground, on top of a blanket she laid down beforehand in preparation, and lifts up her skirt.

Pyrin was about to leave until...

"This could be yours", Julie says as she points to her vagina. "All you have to do is tell me what kind of weapon will be used tomorrow.

"I can't tell you miss Russels," says the Undine soldier as he gets down on his knees and leans over her. "Last thing I need is to get in trouble with The Man."

"Not even a hint," Julie replied as she ever so closely, placed her finger near her clitoris.

"Alright just a hint" says the Undine soldier, looking hungrily at her rubbing herself. "Be on this mountain's peak tomorrow afternoon. Then the fireworks will really start."

"Okay then," replied miss Russels. "I suppose that will do."

Julie Russels then opened her legs even further, revealing a dripping wet vagina. The Undine soldier then slowly inserts his penis into her. Her rigged vaginal walls massage the soldiers penis, causing him to be more excited and his penis to become solid rock.

As he slowly thrust inside of her, he rips open Miss Russel's blouse revealing two gorgeous black bosoms. The sight of the breasts make the soldier go crazy. He places his face over her right breast and begins to lightly lick her nipple. The sensation, coursing through Russels make her even more excited. She is now feeling pleasure from both her vagina and breast. She cannot help herself but to get lost in it, in the exquisite feelings the soldier is provoking in her and she begins to moan out load. Haaaaaaaahhh.

The Undine soldier, then places his right hand over miss Russels mouth. She looks at him with hardened eyes. He then says, "do you want me to get in trouble? I know it feels good baby, but try to keep it down," as he continues to thrust deep into her vagina.

Deeper and deeper the Undine soldier thrusts. Julie bites her lower lip, keeping herself quiet. With each thrust, her breasts bounce up and down. Miss Russels vaginal juices are now coating the soldier's penis and scrotum. Her vaginal walls begin to tighten around the Undine soldier's penis. Making him thrust even deeper.

Both the soldier and reporter are in sheer ecstasy. After a little bit more of this, the soldiers cock is just hitting all the right spots and Julie climaxes, causing her vagina to squeeze the soldier's penis. The sensation is too much for the soldier. He immediate ejaculates deep inside her.

The soldier then pulls out. Miss Russels vaginal hole is twitching and oozing out semen.

"Shit!

You could've pulled out sooner," says Julie.

"You wanted sensitive info," replies the soldier. "At least you owe me that much."

"I suppose, you sexy asshole" says Julie as she gets back up and pulls up her panties. "I'll keep you to your word. There better be something amazing to see up here."

"I guarantee it" replies the soldier with a wink.

With just this information Pyrin automatically knew that this was going to cause many deaths.... Deaths she was not prepared for.

"What is this new weapon the Undine soldier was talking about?" Pyrin thought to herself. "I guess the only way to find out is to wait and see."

12:00pm

Pyrin is standing on the mountain top in her spectral form, waiting to see the destructive capabilities of this new weapon. Several feet below her, Miss Julie Russels and her cameraman Chris, eagerly waiting to get a glimpse of Undines new weapon. Down on the desert floor, a massive battalion of the Islamic Republic is preparing to drive out the Undine Corporation Soldiers, from their newly established base.

"Why isn't Undine preparing a defense?" Wondered Pyrin. "What are they planning?"

12:13pm

As Pyrin waits to see this new weapon, a chopper flies overhead. She looks up and finds that it's a military chopper from the United States.

"What is going on here?" Pyrin thought to herself. "Why is the United States involved?"

Last time the United States was involved in a secret project 80,000 people died instantly. Pyrin could not harvest all those souls and over three fourths were lost and became lost souls. Many ended up in the nether realm. This caused a major imbalance and brought the coming of the end of days even closer.

Seeing that nothing was happening up on the mountain top, she decided to follow the chopper, in hopes of discovering what is going on.

Once the chopper landed in the base, the Undine CEO Nathan Brunstein went to stand near the helipad waiting for the doors to open.

Slowly the chopper doors opened, revealing General Hector Jackson. A tall African American man in a green military uniform. The general then climbs down from the chopper. Nathan and Hector shake hands as the engines of the helicopter wined down.

"Good to see you again General," says Nathan.

"This new weapon system better work," responds the general.

"Believe me, it will," says Nathan.

A large boom is suddenly heard and the men realize that just then, the Islamic Republic began its advance.

"We better get inside," Nathan says, leading the way. "Its showtime."

The general, two American soldiers and the helicopter pilot follow the Undine CEO to an underground command center. Pyrin follows them down in her spectral form, trying to gain a better understanding of this new weapon. The center is dimly lit with the lights emitting from the rows of computer consoles and screens. The main screen shows a live feed via satellite of the surrounding area.

As Nathan entered the command center, he asks one of the technicians, "what's the status of the satellite?"

"One hundred percent sir," replies the technician. "All it needs now is a target."

"The target will be the Islamic Republic's battalion center," Replies Nathan.

On the main screen, a targeting reticule appears and highlights the battalion's center. The CEO turns to face the general and begins to speak.

"For the past 10 years, Undine has been the leader in weapons tech, computer software, and communication in the world. But, even with all the advancements in technology, men are still putting their lives at risk. Now, what if I told you, that men no longer had to put their lives at risk? You can fight a battle in the comfort of your own home. And that you could win a war in a matter of days, instead of years."

"What are you talking about Brunstien?" The general asks.

"What I am talking about, is winning a war with a push of a button," replies the CEO.

Just as Nathan reaches for the button. Pyrin can easily sense the murderous intent coming from the CEO. Realizing what is about to happen, she flies through the walls and heads outside. In the distance she can see the Islamic Republic forces approaching the Undine base. Then in the sky, a thin gleaming light can be seen stretching from the heavens down to the center of the republic's battalion.

"What could this be?" thinks Pyrin. "What kind of weapon is this?"

Just then the light shines even brighter, and a large dome of energy encompasses the entire Islamic Republic battalion. Pyrin starts to hear the men scream in agonizing pain. She can also feel the souls of those same men leaving their bodies.

This can't be happening, Pyrin thinks to herself. They developed another terrible weapon.

Slowly the energy dome dissipates, and Pyrin flies as fast as she can, towards ground zero. Once there, she immediately summons her scythe and begins absorbing souls.

"There is just too many," Pyrin chokes out painfully as the souls of the deceased are absorbed into her large scythe.

"There must be thousands...."

The power necessary to absorb souls into the scythe is incredibly taxing on Pyrin. It exhausts both her body and mind. Though she is The Grim Reaper, even death has her limits. The souls of the recently deceased swirl around her like a tornado, howling in pain, waiting to be absorbed by Death's scythe.

After about an hour of absorbing souls. Pyrin successfully manages to collect all the souls of the Islamic Republic soldiers. The weight of her scythe is now insanely heavy. She loses her balance as the last soul is finally absorbed and starts to use her weapon as a cane. Soon thereafter she collapses and passed out.

***

Several hours later, Pyrin wakes up in the middle of the night. She painfully gets up. Holding on to her large scythe for leverage. Just then, she hears a voice behind her:

"I see you were able to finish your job this time."

She turns around and finds Nathan Burnstein, The Undine CEO.

"How can you see me, you monster?" Asks Pyrin, taken by surprise.

"Is that what you say to an old friend?" replies Nathan.

Just then, the CEO's eyes begin to glow a deep blue and his body begins to grow. His face begins to elongate and his teeth begin to sharpen. His whole body starts to metamorphize. Finally two large wings emerge from his back. Once the transformation is complete, what is left is a 10 foot tall blue demon.

"Long time no see, huh, Reaper?" the now physically monstrous Nathan says.

"Gunther?!.... How did you escape the pits of hell?" Asks Pyrin in shock and disbelief.

"I escaped when you failed to collect the souls at Hiroshima in the last great war." Calmly replies Gunther, unshaken by her demeanor towards him. "Your failure made the Nether realm unstable, allowing me to escape hell through a rift, created from the instability."

"Then why are you the only demon I have come upon so far?" Pyrin asks, remembering how horrible the bomb had been, how hard she had tried, and to think now this evil was here on earth as a result. This only helps reinforce her belief that atomic weapons should never, ever be used or allowed to exist.

"The rift only lasted several moments," Gunther replied calmly. "I knew the only way back to the human world was to wait for a rift to occur between the human world and the nether realm. To my luck I didn't have to wait long. Your failure at the city of Nagasaki also helped me get here. But enough talk, have at you!"

Gunther opens his mouth and a ball of blue energy is shot out at Pyrins direction. Reacting immediately, Pyrin swings her scythe and knocks the ball of blue energy away. Then in a plume of black energy, the Grim reaper teleports behind the demon and stabbed him in the back with her scythe. The demon roars in pain.

Pyrin then kicks Gunther down to the ground face first, releasing him from the Reaper's weapon. The power of the Reapers scythe is so great, the demon feels his body become very heacy and is unable to get up. However, absorbing all those souls has made Pyrin weak. She is not able to kill Gunther at the moment. She digs the scythe one last time with whatever force she has left, the demon roars even more, and then pushes off into the air to fly away.

"Do you think its over?" Gunther screams out at her back. "That weapon is only the first of many."

Pyrin stops to turn and faces the demon.

"What do you mean?" she asks shrewly narrowing her eyes, feeling anxiety rising up in her again.

"General Jackson was very impressed with the demonstration", replies Gunther. "My corporation has now been granted a military contract to build an armada of Ion cannons. Millions of people will die, and seeing you today, I know its beyond your abilities to harvest all those souls. Once the nether realm is in chaos. The gates of hell will reopen once again!" He he he, ahahahah AAAHHHHH HHHAAAAA HHAAAAA HAAAAA

Knowing that her ability to interfere with the human world is limited, Pyrin makes her way back to Abolos City. Back to the only human she can rely on.... Drake.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Pyrin's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds