• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • *Ding Dong* Hurry Up!

*Ding Dong* Hurry Up!

This is basically a complete rip off of Apathalene's "The Dinner Party," though a little different. I'd be surprised if I don't get lot of complaints about the similarities. To be honest I wrote this after reading about halfway through Apathalene's until I realized it was T-girl top. At the time I had no interest in that so wrote this story with my changes. Now I actually enjoy T-girl top stories and prefer them as well. I just want to give credit where it's due, so basically this is completely unoriginal and all the credit should go to Apathalene.

*Ding Dong* Hurry Up!

I was in the kitchen; it was around 6:30 at night and had been preparing several dishes for the dinner party my partner and I were hosting. I'm a stay-at-home woman while Jane goes and gets the money. I loved my life, I had been with Jane for nearly two years now, as lovers, and I never grew tired of her. I missed her that day, as I do when she goes to work. But it was Friday and the weekend was fast approaching. Jane invited two married couples to our dinner party tonight and I was happy to cook for the six of us.

Anyways, I was in the kitchen cooking our meal, and in my usual house attire. I never dressed up too much since I really didn't have to, but tonight I did for the special occasion. For starters I was in my favorite lingerie, a matching set of black silky lace bra and thong. I had a garter belt suspending my sheer black tights as well and three inch stiletto heels. I wore a loose fitting summer's dress, with flowers scattered all along it and my brunette hair tied back into a pony-tail to keep from getting in my way as I cooked.

I was expecting company in another 15 minutes or so and Jane was supposed to be home half an hour ago. I was getting a little frantic as I rushed to get everything squared away when I heard the door open.

"Honey, I'm home!" I heard her sensual voice. I was a little ticked off by her tardiness but I soon lit up when I saw my girl come into the kitchen. I tried to hide my uplifting mood by pouting and complaining to her, "you were supposed to help me out with all this! I don't know if I can get this all squared away before our guests arrive!" She didn't take it as she came back with her own real anger, "Hey! I've been at the office all fucking day and have been piled and piled on at work! The least you could do is lay off me while I get the money!" I started to tear up hearing her; I never liked it when she yelled at me. "Oh come here, I'm sorry I yelled it's just I've been so stressed lately..." she hugged me and let me embrace her. As I calmed down I looked up into her eyes, "you know what would help me?" she asked. I shook my head, no. She kissed me and pulled away soon after, "some love." I knew what she meant and asked, "now?!" a bit shocked, "but our guests will be here any minute!" "I know, we'll make it quick, I promise!" I didn't protest as Jane led me to the kitchen counter, gently nudging me the way there. I tried to speak up again, "But, they'll be here any minute!" I tried again to no avail as she bent me over the counter. She lifted the back of my summer dress and bunched it up above my waist, exposing my panty clad bottom to her. "Oh, I've missed this ass all day!" she cooed.

Jane was right up against my bum; I felt her luscious thighs on me. I moaned as the anticipation was getting the better of me, and I was starting to get wet. I heard Jane slip her tight business skirt up. I couldn't see directly what was happening next but I could see from her movements that she was getting ready. The next thing I knew I felt a large bulbous object on my bum. I heard her moan again, "I've been thinking about you all day!" I moaned as I felt my thong being pushed to the side, exposing my tight little bum hole to Jane. I was getting wetter by the second as I knew Jane was almost done preparing herself for me.

"Ready babe?" she asked in her husky sexy voice. I nodded with a smile, which soon turned into a grimace as I felt Jane push her meat into me. I resisted instinctively, and she complained, "come on babe, we don't have a lot of time. You said so yourself." I groaned again as I felt more pressure. Jane kept pushing and soon the tip of her meaty cock was in me. I squirmed on the counter top to try and get comfortable but it was hopeless. I felt Jane lift my right leg and prop it on the countertop. "Ah that's better," she moaned, "I just love seeing your ass spread wide for me." I felt Jane push more and I started to take her meaty womanhood all the way in. she kept going until all 9 inches of her were pressed all the way to my butt. "You okay babe?" she asked. I whimpered back, "Yes..."

"Here it comes!" she moaned and pulled out quickly. She didn't waste any time and thrust herself back into me. I whimpered and groaned with each of her deep thrusts and felt myself leaking juices. "Oh baby, that's what I needed!" she moaned as she kept fucking me. I imagined that her face was contorting with each powerful thrust. My arousal was at its highest now and I begged her to let me play, "can I cum too?"

"Yes baby, play with yourself, cum for me!" she grunted. I happily took my right hand and slowly brought it around the front of my thong. I tugged on the waistband to let my prize free. I gasped finally as my cock finally was let out of its prison and started stroking myself in time with Jane's thrusts.

"Ooohhh, I'm getting close!" I heard her moan.

"Hurry!" was all I could say, I knew the guests would be home soon. I wasn't as close but she was helping by tickling my prostate in the best way possible. I started to moan now as the penetrations were getting better and better.

Soon I felt Jane's urgency and knew she was getting close. I too was getting close and started jerking my aching cock faster as well. *Ding Dong* I heard the door bell! 'Oh no!' I thought. But I heard Jane speak up. "Just a minute!" she yelled breathlessly. Jane grabbed my shapely hips and was pounding so hard now. I moaned as the she caught me off guard with faster thrusts and it was too much for me. I groaned in bliss, "OOooooohhhhhh!!!!!" and felt my throbbing cock pulse inside my hand and spewed my precious cum all over my hand.

"GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Jane as I felt her cock spasm inside of my asshole and I felt five thick spurts of semen blast into me. She took one final plunge into me as her sixth and ultimate spurt of sweet goodness imbedded deep in my bowels. The two of us stayed there for a little while until I felt Jane's cock slowly soften. She waited until she was completely flaccid before she pulled out and rearranged my thong. I giggled to myself feeling her seed leak from within me and coat the inside of my pretty panties. I too tucked myself and hopped off the counter and rearranged the rest of myself. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too darling," said Jane as she left to let our guests in.

The dinner party was a complete success and that night I got my revenge and destroyed Jane's asshole until I was leaving my own seed deep inside her!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • *Ding Dong* Hurry Up!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 440 milliseconds