• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Auditions At The Strip Club Ch. 2

Auditions At The Strip Club Ch. 2

I decided to make Rita dress up a little for her first afternoon’s work in my pussy club. Back in high school she’d always gone for a real sophisticated look; expensive designer labels and all that shit. Now she was reduced to having to beg for work in my strip bar I thought her style should change a little.

When she came out on to the dance floor her pretty blue eyes were downcast and she was obviously embarrassed as hell. I’d got her wearing a pair of pink panties with a glittery silver love heart on the crotch. And the tiny pink top she wore kept riding up over a bare crescent of her perfect breasts. I think she’d have preferred to be naked. She wouldn’t have to wait for long.

I sat down at a table a few feet away from the bar and watched her click towards me on her strappy high heels. She looked up self-consciously and tried to smile that cool, fake smile she’d got. But she knew who was the boss now.

I took a cushion off one of the chairs and flung it on to the floor. “OK Rita,” I said, “kneel down there.” She knelt down on the cushion next to me and I rested my hand on her head, stroking her fine blonde hair as she looked up at me like a little dog. “I’ve got a bit of a surprise for you, we’re going to meet a few old friends of ours.”

At that the door to the club opened and two guys came in. “Paul! Nick!” she exclaimed, blushing to her roots.

“Jesus, Jack!” said Paul staring appreciatively at her long, shapely legs and perfect body. “You’ve got fucking Rita Simmonds working here.”

“Not yet,” I said. “I’m just trying her out for now. I want to make sure she’s not the ball-breaker that she used to be back in high school.”

“Amen to that,” said Nick. “I asked her out once and she stood me up and then drove by half an hour later laughing with that fuckin’ asshole art teacher we used to have.”

Rita bowed her head. “Jack,” she whispered. “You didn’t tell me there’d be other people here – guys from high school.”

“Hey if you don’t like it you can leave any time,” I said.

“You know I need this job real bad. The debt collectors are going to take my house,” she almost sobbed.

“Go and get us a drink then. Three beers,” I ordered. She stood up obediently and we watched her peach-ass sway in her pink panties as she walked across the floor.

“Man, this is gonna be fun,” Paul rubbed his hands. Nick and Paul were jerks but I knew they were the guys Rita would least want to be naked in front of. They were complete nerds, fat and uncouth as hell. They’d have both cut their own arms off to see her bare ass back when she used to toy with them in high school.

Rita put the beers on to a little round tray and swayed awkwardly back towards us with the frosty beer glasses resting against her partially exposed tits. She put the beers down in front of each one of us and I pulled her, unresisting, on to my lap. “So, guys,” I said, “what do you think. Do you think Rita would be welcome here.”

“I don’t know,” said Paul. “She might be a sexy little bitch but she’s still got an expression on her face like I’m something stuck to the bottom of her shoe.”

I pulled her round so she was facing me, straddling my lap with her slender thighs tight on either side of my hips. Her tight top rode up even further so it was just about level with her nipples but I pinned her arms to her sides so she couldn’t pull it back down. I looked deep into her eyes and for the first time she didn’t look away. “Are you a haughty bitch still, Rita?” I asked.

“No Jack,” she said softly, her long eyelashes blinking back a tear. “You know things have changed since high school.”

I spun her round again so Nick and Paul could look at her but her bare ankle caught Nick’s beer glass spilling it. “Careless bitch,” spat Nick.

“You’re going to have to mop that up,” I said shaking my head sadly.

“I’m sorry,” she said, standing up. “I’ll get a cloth?”

“No,” I replied, “use that pretty pink top you’re wearing.”

She looked at me for a second and then reached up with both slim arms crossed to pull it over her head. Her tits were fantastic. Round and high but natural, they wobbled slightly as the tight cloth slid off them. Naked apart from her panties she leaned over the table and dabbed at the spillage with her top. I made her go all round the table, leaning over in front of both guys so they could appreciate her from every angle, her taut thighs, round ass and exposed tits.

When the beer was mopped up I threw the sodden pink top to one side and then, laughing, I threw some beer into Paul’s face. “Hey!” he said angrily.

“Now look what you made me do?” I grinned to Rita. “You’ll have to mop that up too.” She bent down and reached towards the top, but I grabbed her slender wrist. “You can’t use that you dumb slut, it’s soaking. You’ll have to use your panties.”

Reluctantly she slid her panties down her smooth legs and stepped out of them before picking them up and using them to mop Paul’s fat face while I laughed and Nick leaned over to slap her naked ass, leaving a red hand print. “Oh no! I’ve spilt some beer on my crotch,” he Nick, pretending to pour his empty glass.

“I’m not touching your crotch you asshole,” she said with that perfectly enunciated British disdain that she’d somehow managed to hang on to even after ten years in the States.

“Now, now Rita,” I said. “This is what I was afraid of. The door’s over there.”

“No, I’m sorry, OK,” she leant over Nick’s sweaty torso and dabbed at his crotch with her pink panties. He put both hands on to her naked ass and pulled her closer to him so her tits were crushed against his chest. She shot me a look that was full of despair.

I poured a little of my beer on to the table. “Another spill. We’re kinda careless today.” With obvious relief she wriggled out of Nick’s arms and slid round to me, pressing her ass against my crotch as she leant over the table with her panties in her hand.

“Hey,” I said. “They’re wet too.” I took the panties out of her hands and threw them against the wall where they slid slowly down. “You must have been really turned on Rita.” She turned around and pressed herself more tightly against me, trying to get as far away from Nick and Paul as possible.

“Jack. . .” she whispered urgently.

“You’ve been a naughtly little bitch and let all your clothes get wet.” I continued. “I think you’re going to have to mop it up with this,” I said reaching between her legs and stroking her neat strip of pussy hair. I put my hands round her soft ass and lifted her on to the table, before spreading her legs so she was doing the splits over the spilled beer.

She looked incredible. An expression of total humilation was on her pretty English face. Her left foot was pointing straight towards me and for the first time I noticed she was wearing pink nail polish. Her back was slightly arched so her breasts were just about six inches away from the shiny table and her pussy was soaked in beer.

I pressed down on her back so her tits touched the polished table and then Paul grabbed one foot and Nick grabbed the other and they tried to spin her around like a top.

“Jack,” she whispered, as her beautiful face came close to mine. “Please don’t let them take me. I’m yours. . .”

They were making her swivel, gyrate on her naked pink pussy.

“You can do anything you want to me. Anything. Just please. . .”

I made them stop for a second so she was facing me, doing the splits, her pussy spread wide. “You never wanted me in high school. You made me feel like dirt,” I said, the old injury hurting again. I leaned closer and whispered. “I loved you Rita. I loved you and you knew it.”

She looked into my eyes. “You were just a little boy,” she said softly, wrigging, desperately trying to get more comfortable. “I was already a woman. But you’re a man now Jack. You can have me now just please don’t let these jerks humilate me anymore.”

I gestured to Nick and Paul and they let go of her ankles. She got up on her knees in front of me on the table. “Please Jack, please,” she begged. She was incredibly sexy. Her tits seemed to sit up and beg just as she was and her face was beautiful and kind of aristocratic even in this humiliating pose.

“Alright guys,” I said. “Get out.” Nick and Paul shuffled out and I pushed her back on to the table and spread her thighs wide again.

“Yes,” she breathed, already starting to pant. I thrust a finger into her tight pussy. It was already dripping even without the beer. And as I crooked it and slid it back and forth she began to pant like a bitch on heat.

“You’re incredibly turned on you little slut, aren’t you?” I growled.

“Yes. Yes. Nobody’s ever treated me like this before. Fuck me Jack, please.”

I ran my hands all over her fantastic body, held her arms over her head and her pants turned to loud moans. She spread her thighs even wider, with her knees up by her shoulders. “Please Jack, now, now,” she begged. I teased her for a little longer, running feathery touches up and down her thighs and ever so gently stroking her clit until her moans turned to screams as she arched her back against the cold, polished table.

Then I pulled out my cock and she stared at it greedily, licking her lipglossed lips. I stroked it against her clit and I thought she was going crazy. She wrapped her legs around my back as though to pull me closer, pull my cock into her wet cunt. She was begging me only with her eyes now because she was moaning too much to speak.

At last I decided to have mercy on her. I rammed my hard cock into her in one giant thrust. “Ohhhhh!” she screamed. “Uhhhhhhhh! God, Jack! Fuck me!” Her round ass bounced on the table and slid backwards and forwards in her own sweat and juices as I pounded her, fucking her hard, making her moan.

“Oh God!” Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted so far back I thought I’d break her in two. I put both hands on her tits and thrusted into her quickly like a piston. My cock was on fire. Every time the head rammed through her pink cunt lips I thought it would explode. At last I grabbed both legs and held them up so her ankles were either side of my head so I could get right inside her. A dozen more hard thrusts, her screams getting louder as her head rolled in ecstacy from side to side and then I came, spurting inside her. “Oh God, Jack yes,” she almost wept. I had made her mine.


  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Auditions At The Strip Club Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 561 milliseconds