• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Another Boring Night

Another Boring Night

It was going to be another boring night for Josh. There were all sorts of wonderful things that a person could do on a Friday night. There were parties to attend, and bars to inhabit, and clubs to enjoy, but none of these places were reasonably available to Josh. He had no social life. With no friends he had no reason to go out, and with no reason to go out he had another boring night at home ahead of him.

He lived with his older sister Ann in a cramped two-bedroom apartment in the city. Like Josh, Ann was also somewhat of a social outcast. Though she did have some friends she could occasionally meet or invite over, tonight Ann was also going to be boring in the apartment. "Do you think there are any good movies on tonight?" he asked. He flopped onto the three-person couch in the middle of the multipurpose room. He heard Ann's bedroom door open to his right. He watched Ann step out and make her way over to the couch. She was wearing plain gray sweatpants and her college-branded sweatshirt. "I don't know. Let's take a look," she replied. She flopped onto the couch at the opposite end, and picked-up the remote to turn on the TV. She stopped at an old black and white monster movie. "I guess we could watch this," she said. "Yeah, well at least it's exciting," said Josh.

A half-hour of lounging later, and Ann was asleep. Josh looked over at his older sister. She looked so peaceful all curled-up into her corner of the couch. Her peacefulness could probably be attributed to the fact that her dream was in contrast to lonely, sad reality they lived. He wondered how long they were going to live like this. Two lonely people in the city, making just enough money at their jobs to live on, with no other real connections in their life.

Just as he let out a deep sigh there came a knock at their door. Ann's eyes snapped open. "Ann, were you expecting someone?" asked Josh. Ann didn't respond. She smiled a big smile, and let out a little giggle. Still smiling, Ann got up, did a happy little dance, and ran towards the door. Josh couldn't understand it, it was like she was still in her dream. "Little Ann?" came a voice from the door. It was a woman's voice. Ann opened the door to greet the woman, but she obscured Josh's view of what this woman looked like. "Hiiii!" responded Ann in a chipper little voice. She gave the woman a massive bear hug.

Finally, Ann moved out of the way, and Josh got a full view of the woman. His jaw dropped. She was nearly six feet tall, and had her jet-black hair in a pixie cut. And she was unbelievably sexy. She looked like a Barbie doll with her large breasts and ass, and well-toned body. She was wearing a little black dress that did nothing to conceal her amazing breasts. The tightness of the dress only helped to make her cleavage look like it bursting out. There was also this scent emanating from her. It was like body odor, but for some reason it smelled really good. Was it a new kind of perfume?

Then things took an unexpected turn. His sister started to make-out intensely with this woman. Josh nearly jumped out of the couch in shock. More so than the fact that unbeknownst to him his sister was a lesbian, Josh could not believe that these two were just going at it right in front of him! "Excuse me," said Josh loudly. He started to get up off the couch to give this woman a piece of his mind. The woman gripped Ann and pulled her away. "Relax. My name is Sylvia," said the woman. Josh walked over to them. Maybe because she had now formally introduced herself, he no longer felt shocked. He was still a little confused. "I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting Ann to have someone over tonight," he said.

"That's quite alright. Actually, I don't think Ann knew I was coming over either, but I was in the neighborhood and I just decided I would stop by," said Sylvia. "Momma!" Ann squealed, and began to nuzzle her shoulder. Josh looked at his sister and furrowed his brow. Something was very weird here. Sylvia also looked at Ann, and smiled. "Yes, yes, your mommy is here for you now," she said. Ann shoved her hands down her pants and started to make rubbing motions. "Yes. Good baby. Mommy missed you very much. You're such a filthy, sexy baby," said Sylvia in a very motherly way.

Ann moaned slightly. The rubbing motion in her pants became more intense. "I missed you too, momma," she said, and let out a little girly giggle. She then began rubbing her free hand on the crotch area of Sylvia's dress. Sylvia smiled a mischievous smile. "I see someone is very playful today," she said. Josh could see two wet spots begin to form at the nipple area of her dress. The smell became much more intense to the point where it made Josh a little dizzy just to breathe in. What was that scent?

The woman grabbed Ann's arms and lifted them up. She looked down at Ann. "Okay, I think it's feeding time, then we can play some more," she said. "Yay!" Ann squealed, and clapped her hands excitedly. Sylvia gently pulled down one strap of her dress, then pulled her arm out of it. The side of the dress lightly fell away, exposing her large breast. Beads of milk were forming on the large areola, and then dripping to the ground. Ann grabbed the large globe of tit flesh in her hands and guided the nipple to her mouth. She bent over slightly, and closed her hungry lips around the wet nipple. Then she began to gently suckle. Sylvia let out a small moan. Now the scent was so strong that it was starting to make Josh feel a little funny.

He should have been shocked at the scene before him. His older sister, a woman whom he always tried to protect and make sure she wasn't getting into anything too dangerous, was breastfeeding from an amazon woman. Josh should have been questioning the both of them on this gross misappropriation of PDA, but he could only stand and stare as he watched Ann's throat make swallowing motions. While watching he started to feel thirsty and licked his lips.

"Are you thirsty, baby?" asked Sylvia. Unbeknownst to Josh, she had freed her self from the other strap of her dress leaving her right breast exposed as well. She was looking at Josh maternally with a hint of deviousness. Finally, Josh fought against the heady, intoxicating scent. He shook his head to clear his mind, and looked Sylvia directly in the eyes. "I don't know what kind of game is going on here, but I don't like it. Please leave," he said calmly.

"Why would I leave? Playtime hasn't even started yet," she replied. Upon hearing this, Ann dropped Sylvia's breast, and began to clap delightedly. "Playtime! Playtime!" she squealed. "You see, your sister seems to want me here very badly," said Sylvia. "I would like you to leave," repeated Josh. Ann looked over at Josh and made a frowny face, then she looked up at Sylvia. "Aww, I don't want you to leave, momma. Why is Joshy being such a meanie?" she asked. "Nothing to worry, sweetie. I'll make sure your little brother can't ask me to leave," she said, and shot a quick evil glance at Josh.

He was about to protest her claim, but then he had what felt like a sharp pain in his head. He tried to make his protest, but he couldn't get the words out, only able to issue a small gasping sound. He tried again with no luck. "What did you do?" he asked. "Joshy, was it? Don't worry about it," she turned to face Ann, "and now, my little sweetheart. It's time for some fun!" Sylvia scanned the room, and her eyes lit up when she saw the monster movie still playing on the TV. "So, I see you want entertainment. Well, then, Ann, for playtime we will have you as our extra special star for the entertainment of your little brother and I!" Sylvia said. "Yay!" Ann said as she jumped up and down. Sylvia put her hand on Ann's shoulder reassuringly. "So why don't you go over there in front of the TV, and when I say go, you start finger fucking yourself," she said pointing to the spot in front of the television. Ann walked over to the TV, and stood with her hands at her sides.

Josh was horrified. He wanted to help his sister. He was about to stand between Ann and this horrible woman in some vain attempt to stop things, but before he could dash across the room, Sylvia grabbed him firmly by the forearm. "Sit on the couch," she ordered, and let go. Josh wanted to refuse, but the spell took hold of him, and he made his way over to the couch and sat down. Sylvia, with dress half removed, and tits dribbling milk, followed after him. She sat down beside him in the middle of the couch, and faced forward. "You may begin, Ann," she said.

In response Ann hooked her thumbs into her sweatpants. "Ladies, and gentlemen, boys, and girls, welcome to the show," called Ann. She dropped her panties and sweatpants down to her knees in one swift motion, and then immediately started working two fingers into her pussy. Sylvia looked over to Josh. His head was turned away, and his teeth were gritted in disgust. "Lie back," she said.

He winced in pain as he tried to fight the spell taking command over his brain, but it was no use. He lay back on the couch with his back over Sylvia's knees. Anne was still standing and fingering herself. Sylvia looked down at Josh, and gestured to Anne. "See how nice it is to be my child? No cares, no worries, just easy pleasure," she said. She propped up Josh's head with her arms. He was mere inches away from her enormous leaking breast. The intoxicating aroma was so intense now it was driving him crazy. He wanted to fight her magic with every fiber of his being, but the scent made part of him want to just latch his mouth on to her nipple, and accept the warm milk of his new mother.

Josh tensed, shut his eyes tight, and tried to push himself away from her nipples. "Why are you doing this?" he asked through clenched teeth. Sylvia undid the belt around his crotch. She looked down at him and smiled. "Because your mother loves you," she said in a soothing voice.

In the middle of the room, Anne continued to stand and masturbate with complete absorption. She was unaware of the conflict taking place mere feet before her. Instead only caring about the pleasure that came from thrusting her finger in and out of her hot sex. "Sweetie, stop fingering yourself; mommy needs your help with something," said Sylvia in a very sweet voice; immediately, Anne pulled her left index finger out of her snatch, and then brought her hands to her side. She looked at Sylvia with a happy expression. "Aww, you're such a sweetheart," said Sylvia with a slightly evil smile, "now it would be a huuuuge help to mommy if you came over here and gave your brother a blowjob. Can you do that for mommy? Pleaaasee?"

Anne giggled, walked over to the couch, and knelt down to Josh's unbuckled pants. Without hesitation she unbuttoned and unzipped the fly. She reached into the crotch opening, and pulled out his soft penis. Josh could feel all this happening, but he kept his eyes shut as tight as he could. The scent of Sylvia's breastmilk may have made it very hard for Josh to focus, but the very thought of his biological sister performing a sex act on him made him feel nothing but complete revulsion. He nearly gagged as he felt his sister's mouth close around his member.

Anne started to suck, but Josh's penis stayed without erection. She looked around in doe-eyed confusion. Finally, she looked up at Sylvia. "Is this right, mommy?" she asked between the soft penis in her mouth. Sylvia looked at Anne with love. She gently petted her auburn hair with her free hand. "Of course it is, sweetheart. Your brother just forgot that your blowjobs always make him orgasm hard," she said.

Josh immediately began to feel the effects of the spell take place. His penis became erect in his sister's mouth, and Ann automatically began to throat it. If Josh were paying attention he would have noticed Sylvia taking her hand under her breast, and her fingers beginning to become slick with her breastmilk; however, the only thing on Josh's mind was the fact that he felt like he was going to explode trying to suppress this incredible climax building inside his penis. Try as he might, he could not fight the sensation, and within a moment he gave in.

He felt the orgasm, and the cum explode out of his dick. He opened his mouth as he was cumming. Before he realized his mistake it was already too late. He tried to shut his mouth, but Sylvia's milk-soaked fingers had already made there way in, and he closed his lips around them. The sweet milk began to alter his mind. For the split-second he had left of free will he looked up at Sylvia with an expression of pure fear. She looked down at him with an evil, twisted grin. He opened his mouth to yell, but all of a sudden he felt very funny. A need suddenly coursed through him like the intensity of a strike of lightning. His eyes focused the milk pouring from her boob. He remembered that her breastmilk was the most important thing in the world to him, and all that he would ever want or need. He closed his eyes, sat up, and grabbed her round soft flesh in his hands.

He latched onto her nipple and started to suckle. He gripped his hand around her mammoth breast and began to squeeze to try and get more milk out. His mind was on fire. Part of him was making one final plea to stop, and try to fight, but the milk was taking it's effect now. It wiped over his entire memory; reworking his utter revulsion and fear toward this woman as a newfound maternal love.

This was his mother. Josh loved his mother, and her warm yummy milk. "Good baby," Sylvia cooed. She petted his hair gently. She looked down and smiled at the man happily taking in the milk that had just completely erased his past memory, and would now change his life. "There you go. I just want you to feel warm and happy," she said with a smile. Josh really did feel warm and happy. His momma put her arm around him, and leaned to her side. This let Josh lie back and be a little more comfortable. He wanted to stay here happily sucking the milk from her tits. Her milk was so warm, and it really did make him happy. He thought about how he loved her soft nipple, and the warm yummy milk that was flowing from her happiness. "Forget. Just forget, sweetheart," she said. He wanted to forget. He wanted to forget everything and just lay here drinking his mommy's warm yummy milk. Forever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Another Boring Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds