• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Turning Tonya Out

Turning Tonya Out

12

***this story was customized for jjeffrey36 about his wife Tonya.***

Nick sat in the dark of the living room waiting for the call. It was almost nine o’clock, and he was getting a little edgy not knowing when Jeff and Tonya would be home.

Tonya…he got hard just thinking about her. Oh baby – what I’m gonna do to you.

Nick wanted to fuck Tonya desperately, and Jeff, her husband, desperately wanted to watch someone fuck her. Having this in common, they cooked up a little scheme which would allow both men to indulge their mutual fantasy.

Nick took out the snapshots that Jeff sent him. The one with her dressed in a t-shirt and pajama bottoms was on top. It was obviously taken shortly after she woke up - her brownish blond hair was a tangled mess, and her deep green eyes still a little bleary from sleep. He wasn’t normally attracted to chicks older than he was; he generally he liked them closer to his own age. For whatever reason though, Tonya stirred something in him.

She might be thirty-six but I have no complaints with this Soccer Mom, he mused as he thumbed through the photos.

He had only seen her in person once, but that one look made an impression. She wasn’t exactly movie star hot, but sexy in a wholesome girl-next-door kind of way. A small woman – no taller than 5’3” but she was graced with a nice tight little ass and pair of firm, perky tits.

“Damn – hard to believe she gave birth to a couple of kids,” he wondered aloud.

The vibrating cell phone in his pocket snapped him out of his fantasy.

“This is Nick,” he answered.

“Nick, it’s Jeff. Is everything ready?” He sounded anxious.

“Yup, you’ll be able to watch everything from the TV in the living room.”

“Oh man – I don’t believe this is really gonna happen!” Jeff’s voice was shaking.

“Dude, are you absolutely sure you wanna go through with this? If you’re not – say so now. I’d hate to quit once things got rolling.”

There was a momentary pause before Jeff’s answer came.

“Yeah, I’m sure…I’m totally sure.

Nick was relieved. After months of scheming and planning, it would have crushed him if Jeff were to chicken out at the last second.

Although he never had trouble getting pussy, Nick was totally jazzed about taking Tonya down the hard way. The idea of fucking another man’s wife, with his full consent and without hers, was thrilling. A piece of ass like this would be ten times more fun than any of those sorority girls he could fuck back on campus.

He thought back to the time a year ago when a chance meeting with Jeff kicked off the series of events that led up to this moment.

He was home for Spring Break, hanging out at the mall hoping to run into some old friends from high school. He was on his way out when he literally bumped into Jeff.

Jeff had been a friend of Nick’s dad, and had known him since he was fourteen. Although it had been years since he’d seen him, he was happy to see a familiar face nonetheless. They chatted for a few minutes, making polite but awkward small talk, until Jeff noticed Nick ogling a petite blonde coming out of the Victoria’s Secret.

“See something you like,” Jeff chuckled.

“Yeah, check out that sweet little piece over there!”

“Hmm…didn’t know you were into older women. I thought a big, badass All-American linebacker like you would have his pick around campus.”

“Oh, I do alright, but I wouldn’t mind takin’ a ride on that hot little momma!”

Jeff laughed. “I’m flattered that you feel that way about my wife.”

Nick was dumbstruck. He thought he had really put his foot in his mouth, but Jeff just laughed it off. Nonetheless, he still felt like a jackass and made an excuse to split before Tonya could join them - making the situation even more awkward.

At the time, Nick thought that would be the last he would ever see of Jeff.

A couple of weeks later he was back at college, squeezing in a little studying between football games. One evening while doing some online research, out of the blue he receives an email from Jeff.

He wondered why the fuck some old friend of his Dad’s would bother writing him. Curious, he opened the email and read. The first few lines weren’t very interesting, but one blunt sentence near the end jumped out at him:

If you still want to fuck my wife – maybe we can work something out.

He nearly fell off his chair.

Needless to say, Jeff had gotten his attention. Figuring he had nothing to lose, Nick wrote back and before he knew it, he had himself a penpal.

The principle topic of correspondence was of course Tonya. Nick spared no details about what he would like to do Jeff’s darling little wife. Jeff ate it up; he loved Tonya but after nearly fifteen years together the sex had become routine, and the thrill was long gone.

Eventually, Jeff started confiding things to him – very personal things.

Jeff wrote about his need to spice things up, but Tonya’s conservative upbringing had left her with a lot of hang-ups: she wouldn’t let him come in her mouth, she would try anal. He was bored with the routine vanilla straight fuck she threw him every third week or so…he needed something more.

The thought of her getting fucked by another guy became a common fantasy. After seeing Nick practically drooling over her at the mall that day, it practically became an obsession. He was frustrated and had reached the point where he wanted to make it happen – for real.

Never being someone to pass up a once in a lifetime opportunity, Nick put together a little scheme. Initially Jeff wouldn’t go for it, but Nick was very persuasive.

At 6’5” and 240 lbs Nick looked every bit like the All-American Linebacker that he was. His size alone made him intimidating enough but the shaved head made him look positively psycho. The mere sight of him would undoubtedly frighten Tonya into total submission.

Months of planning followed. Everything would look like a random break-in and there would be a way for Jeff to watch everything. After every little detail was taken car of, they settled on a date. Jeff arranged to send the kids to the grandparents for that weekend, telling Tonya that they needed to have some time alone.

Like anyone Nick was worried about covering his ass in case of trouble. Hopefully things would go according to plan, but if she freaked out and decided to involve the police, he would be gone - 400 miles away back to school where his buddies would provide an alibi.

However, Nick was confident nothing would go wrong as he listened to Jeff fill him in from the restaurant payphone.

“Okay, Tonya should be out of the ladies room any second, so I better go. Expect us home in about twenty minutes.”

“I’ll be ready,” Nick replied.

He nervously paced back and forth in the dark living room until hearing their car pull into the driveway. He then made his way to the Master Bedroom in the back where he would wait until the right moment. According to the plan, he would give them about twenty minutes alone before taking her.

After ten minutes of waiting, Nick’s patience was thin.

The plan was for Jeff to prime her up with a little foreplay. Through the open door the dim, romantic lighting threw shadows down the hall and the sound of Tonya’s girlish laughter echoed.

Suddenly, there came a little rumble and then he heard Tonya’s soft southern accent, loud and clear.

“You’re gonna have to excuse me a sec, hon – I’ll be right back,”

Nick retreated to a dark corner of the bedroom. She didn’t notice him as she walked by him on her way to the bathroom. For the first time since seeing her in the mall all those months ago, he was able to get a good look at her – he wasn’t disappointed. She was looking hot in a clingy, grey cotton dress.

When she closed the bathroom door, Nick crept out to the living room.

Jeff sat on the couch looking as if he would burst with excitement.

“Okay Nick – here we go,” Jeff gushed.

“Yup - showtime,” Nick replied. “I’ll put the cuffs on you now, and when she comes back out and sees you – I’ll grab her!”

Jeff got up and put his hands behind his back. Nick applied the cheap toy handcuffs loosely enough for him to slip out of. After that, he hastily duck taped his legs to the kitchen chair, and put the ball-gag in his mouth. It was all for show of course; for the plan to be successful, Tonya absolutely had to believe her husband was totally helpless.

“Alright, Jeff ol’ buddy – enjoy the show.”

Nick retreated to a corner and waited. Minutes later, the bathroom door opened and the click of heels let them know she was on her way.

“I’m back hon – did ya miss me?”

The light in the room was dim and it took a second or two before Tonya realized her husband was bound and gagged.

“Jeff! Oh my God,” she exclaimed as Nick grabbed her from behind and clasped his hand over her mouth.

His erection dug into her butt cheek as he pulled her close to him.

“Just calm down, lady…take it easy and everything will be okay, do you understand?”

Terrified, she nodded.

“I don’t wanna hurt anyone, but I will if I have to. Now, what’s your name?” He withdrew his hand from her mouth.

“T-tonya,” she stammered.

“Okay Tonya, I’m gonna sit down and you’re gonna have a seat on my lap okay?”

“Y-yes!”

Nick fell back onto the couch and pulled Tonya clumsily onto his lap. Directly across from them was Jeff, who was giving an Oscar-winning performance as an angry but helpless husband.

He’ll probably cream in his pants any second, Nick thought.

“W-what do you w-w-want,” Tonya asked desperately.

Nick glared at her; put one hand on her knee and the other on the small of her back.

“Let’s just say, I need to stay here for a little while. Is that okay with you, Tonya?”

She avoided eye contact and gave a frightened, insincere nod.

“And since I’ll be here for a while, I’m sure you’ll be a very gracious hostess,” Nick drawled sarcastically as his hand moved slowly up her knee.

Tonya crossed her legs in a vain attempt to prevent his hand from reaching the tender sensitive flesh of her inner thigh.

“Tonya babe, why don’t you show me what’s under that dress,” Nick boldly requested as his wandering hand stopped just short of her crotch.

Although terrified, she shook her head furiously.

“N-no – I’d rather not.”

“Maybe, I could persuade you OTHERWISE,” Nick roared as he bolted from the chair, knocking her to the floor.

He fell on top of her and grabbed her upper while barking his order.

“I said –SHOW ME WHAT’S UNDER THAT FUCKIN’ DRESS!”

“Please – don’t yell! I can’t – I WON’T!”

Her defiance didn’t sit well with Nick. He grabbed the dress and ripped it open down the front. Tonya tried to pulling it closed, but when she did that, he reached behind her and ripped it down the back.

The dress was in tatters and rags on the living room floor, and a vulnerable Tonya wearing only a pair of pink panties and a white satin bra futilely attempted to cover herself with her arms.

As she sobbed into the carpet, Nick gave a quick look over at Jeff – whom he almost forgot was present. He was looking for an assurance of consent before going any further.

There was a signal they agreed on beforehand. If Jeff ever wanted to back out, he would look straight up and shake his head. However, as Nick glanced over, there was no sign…the game would continue.

“You could go along nicely – or I could make this very difficult for you,” Nick growled as he unbuckled and removed his belt.

“No – Please. I’ll do what you want – but please not in front of my husband! Please don’t do this to him.”

“Okay honey – if that’s the way you want it!”

He took her by the hand and dragged her like a rag doll to the back bedroom.

Jeff would no longer have a ringside seat, but modern technology would keep him from missing any of the action. He wriggled his hand from the cuffs, grabbed the remote control off the coffee table and switched on the TV.

The image of the master bedroom flickered to life on the screen.

Two weeks earlier, he purchased a small surveillance camera over the internet. It was hidden inside a clock radio which he placed on the nightstand beside the bed. While he and Tonya were out, Nick rigged it so the video would play on the living room TV. Jeff would see his fantasy unfold right in front of his eyes.

Nick entered and threw Tonya on the bed.

“Alright Tonya-babes, let me get comfortable,” he growled and began removing his clothes. First he pulled his sweatshirt off over his head, and then undid his jeans. Tonya shut her eyes and prayed that it was all a nightmare-an awful nightmare and that she would wake up soon - very soon.

“C’mon baby – don’t you wanna see?”

Reluctantly, she opened her eyes. The sight before her was as awesome as it was frightening. The stranger was stark naked and very aroused. He was large and muscular with the body of an athlete, and his penis was so enormous it sent a chill up her spine.

“Oh God – NO,” she gasped as he dove on top of her.

Nick ignored her protestations, and slipped his hand under her panties.

“Tonya – you nasty girl! You’re all wet!”

She felt a mixture of fear, shame and humiliation.

“M-my husband and I were g-going to make love,”

“Maybe your husband and you were gonna make love – but you and me – we’re gonna FUCK,” Nick menaced and laughed as he slid a finger up her juicy snatch.

In one quick motion, he rolled over on his back and pulled her on top of him.

“Take off your bra, baby – I wanna see them sweet little titties!”

Her hands shaking, Tonya undid the hasp in the front of her bra. She shut her eyes as he roughly pulled it from her chest and tossed it aside.

“Oh yeah baby – those are some nice ones!”

His fingers tickled the sides of her breasts while his thumb traced concentric circles around her areolas. Tonya’s eyes remained tightly shut as this big bear of a man amused himself with her body. His hands on her breasts were violation enough, but she dreaded what would come next. She knew it was just a matter of time before he figured out exactly what he was going to do with that big thing of his.

“Enough foreplay!”

He pulled her down, rolled her over and pinned her to the mattress.

“Spread your legs,” he whispered.

Not having the energy to resist, she did as she was told.

He got off her and stood at the edge of the bed.

Tonya cringed, as he tugged down her panties. What could be worse than to be violated in your own marriage bed?

“Oh Tonya – momma, that’s a tasty looking little bush!”

His large powerful hands grabbed her waist and flipped her onto all fours. The speed and force of the action momentarily stunned her.

“Please – please – don’t do this,” she begged.

“It’s showtime, Tonya,” he said with a laugh.

Tonya tensed up as the head of his thick cock entered her.

“Don’t worry, little lady – I’ll go slow. I know you’re small!”

True to his word, he worked into her gradually. Although, she was wet, his massive girth stung her. Just when she thought he was all the way in, there was still more.

“UUNNNH!”

Tonya grunted like a dog as slammed the last of it into her. She never thought her tiny frame would be able to accommodate all of him, but somehow it did. When he began thrusting, she thought she would die.

“OH MY GOD – OH MY GOD!”

He grabbed her by the waist and slowly picked up the pace. His two hands were so big they practically encircled her whole torso. To her surprise, her pain melted into delight.

“OH GOD – OH GOD – YOU’RE KILL-INGGG MEEEEEEEEE!!”

Tonya couldn’t believe what was coming out of her mouth; she sounded like some slut in a porno movie. He had forced himself on her, and humiliated her in the crudest way imaginable, but there was no way to turn off the pleasure she felt.

“OH YEAH – OH YEAH!”

Her shouts were completely involuntary. She couldn’t be quiet if she tried.

“OH YEAH – OH YEAH,” without warning, she felt something penetrate her ass.

“NOOOO – AHHH –OOOHH!!”

His cock continued pounding away at her pussy while his thumb worked deeper and deeper into her asshole.

“OOOOH- OOOH – OOOOH!”

Tonya was possessed – the simultaneous invasion of her pussy and asshole produced a tidal wave of sensation. Her orgasms were coming in twos and threes.

“OH FUCK ME –FUCK ME – FUCK ME!!”

Nick had delivered the goods and he wanted to give Jeff a grand finale. He pulled his thumb from her ass and spun her around on his dick before slamming her ass down on the mattress.

Tonya was dazed and wounded, but without complaints.

He grabbed her ankles and she let out a squeal as he pinned them back behind her ears.

“UNH-UNH-UNH!”

Tonya grunted in rhythm to every rough slam of his hips. Her face contorted in ecstasy, she was beyond bliss.

After several more good hard slams, Nick withdrew his massive cock from Tonya’s twat. She gasped as the first stream of cum splashed in her ear.

“Come get some,” Nick growled.

Eagerly, she sat up and moved her open mouth into the line fire.

As Tonya’s head dove down onto his spewing cock, Nick couldn’t believe this was the same woman who wouldn’t let her husband come in her mouth.

“MMM – MMM – MMM,” she moaned as Nick emptied himself between her thirsting lips. Hungrily she swallowed every drop and licked his prick clean.

“I’m done Tonya…you’ve sucked me dry!”

Blissfully exhausted, she flopped on the bed.

“Damn,” Nick growled. “I think maybe it’s time you fuck your husband like you just fucked me!”

She turned around and stared at Nick.

“C’mon woman, you can’t tell me you weren’t enjoying yourself. Shit – it was obvious to me…and to your husband!”

“What are you talking about,” a baffled Tonya asked.

Nick picked up the clock-radio and held it at eye level.

“Alright Jeff, I spilled the beans,” he spoke into the radio.

Tonya was horrified – was there a camera in the clock radio? She had no idea what was really going on until Jeff walked into the room.

“Jeff – what’s going on,” she wondered aloud.

“I’ve been watching the whole thing, Tonya. I saw everything,” Jeff soberly replied.

“My God,” she gasped. “You – the two of you where in on this together?!”

Nick was silent, and Jeff nodded.

“YOU BASTARD,” she wailed. “HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME – I’M YOU’RE WIFE – THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN!”

Jeff was in no mood to let her try and guilt trip him.

“DON’T BE SUCH A HYPOCRITE! I SAW THE WHOLE THING! I SAW YOUR FACE WHEN HE WAS FUCKING YOU! I SAW HOW YOU SUCKED HIS COCK – YOU NEVER SUCKED MY COCK LIKE THAT.”

He stopped, took a breath and calmed himself.

“Tonya, we’ve been married a long time, you can’t fool me, so don’t play the victim here,” he finished.

“Alright Jeff,” Tonya said bitterly. “So this is what you want, huh? You want me to be like some slut in one of those porno movies you bring home - well okay – you got it!”

She jumped up from the bed, bent over, and ground her tight little butt into his crotch.

“C’mon Jeff, you want me now! How about you fuck my ass, huh babe – would you like that?”

Jeff answered her question by undoing his belt and dropping his pants. His hard cock bounced free.

“Go ‘head stick it in – your partner already loosened me up with his thumb,” Tonya seethed while looking in Nick’s direction.

Jeff ignored her words and got down to business. Tonya’s virgin asshole tightened around the head of his cock as he worked it in.

“OO-OO,” she winced as he plunged in hard.

He couldn’t believe Tonya was giving up her ass to him. This was another surprise in a night full of surprises. He grabbed her around the waist and worked his cock in and out slowly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Turning Tonya Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds