• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Lesbian Femdom Fun

Somali Lesbian Femdom Fun

What is wrong with a little woman on woman action? Absolutely nothing, I thought as I locked lips with Kristin Hauser. The red-haired, porcelain-skinned White chick seemed genuinely surprised when I told her that I was into girls. It's a mistake a lot of people make when dealing with girls like me. The name is Fatouma Khaled and I'm a young Black woman of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I attend Algonquin College, where I study Police Foundations. Although I was born in the City of Mogadishu, the Capital of Somalia, and have only been living in Canada for eight years, I consider myself one hundred percent Canadian. Oh, and I'm also a proud lesbian, just in case you were wondering.

I wanted Kristin Jacqueline Hauser the moment I laid eyes on her. Like a lot of Black lesbians and bisexual Black women out there, I'm attracted to women from other cultures and communities. I've only been with one woman from my own ethnicity, a pretty Djibouti gal named Khadija Osman. Black women from Somalia and Djibouti are quite open to same-sex experimentation as long as you're willing to be discrete about it, since Islam and homosexuality don't exactly mix. I was walking through the Rideau Shopping Center, when I saw a cute White chick with a curvy figure and a nice round ass. She was striding through the mall wearing a bright red tank top and blue shorts, along with sneakers. I should mention that she was doing that in late October, which is usually a frosty time of year in the region of Ontario.

I wanted to smack that big White ass of hers but first, I had to meet her. I followed her to the food court where she sat down alone, and began wolfing down some Chinese food. I bought some Shawarma from this little Lebanese bistro right next to the Rideau mall, but preferred to eat inside the lively food court, surrounded by a couple hundred of Ottawa's livelier citizens. The cute White chick sat not too far from the center of the room, which is quite crowded. I approached her and feigned distress before asking her if I could sit at the same table she did. She smiled and nodded. I sat down, and began eating. She looked up and smiled at my food. I absolutely love Lebanese food. I got me a nice place of rice, with shish kebab, lots of hummus, chicken and beef, and some pickles. Oh, and a can of coke, too. The whole thing cost me ten dollars plus tax. Not bad, eh?

I shared these facts with our redhead friend and she brightened up, telling me she should have tried Lebanese. I smiled, and introduced myself. Fatouma Khaled, formerly of Mogadishu City, Somalia, and presently of metropolitan Ottawa, Ontario. The cute redhead introduced herself as Kristin Hauser, formerly of Gosford township near metropolitan Sydney in the Commonwealth of Australia. Wow. I thought this chick was Canadian for sure since she was White and all. I told her that. Kristin laughed and told me that she got that a lot. She was born and raised in Sydney, the Capital of Australia, and was studying Criminology at Carleton University in Ottawa, the Canadian Capital. Hmmm. As it turns out, Kristin Hauser was an international student. When she lamented about the high costs that international students had to deal with at Canadian colleges and universities, I feigned sympathy. I don't know why anyone would leave beautiful, warm and sunny Australia for frosty Canada but hey, we all make mistakes, right?

Kristin and I chatted for a bit, and got to know each other. She told me she was surprised to meet someone like me, and found me different from the other Somali women she had seen around the City of Ottawa. I don't bother with hijabs or the dreadful burkas that so many otherwise intelligent Canadian Muslim women wear, and I've always been a tomboy at heart. My parents, Mohammed and Anisah Khaled, have given up on trying to get me to dress more conservatively. I was wearing a V-neck pink shirt that showed plenty of cleavage ( I had no bra on ) and tight Black jeans when I met Kristin Hauser. I wore a Toronto Raptors baseball cap on backwards, and I had these really nice sunglasses I bought at the Canadian premiere of the Men In Black III movie over the summer of 2012.

Yeah, I looked sexy. A lot of people find it weird that there are Somali women like me out there. Men and women stare at me everywhere I go because I am a six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and absolutely gorgeous young Black woman with a curvy body, cute face and a killer booty. I love my body and I don't mind flaunting. By the way, you can look but you can't touch. Seriously. I don't think Muslim women should have to dress conservatively just to avoid tempting Muslim men. The men should grow a damn pair and learn to control themselves instead of blaming their weakness on us women. I have faith in God, sure, but I live my life my way. The last time I went to a mosque, Dick Cheney was still in the White House. Yeah, it's like that. I shared all that with Kristin Hauser, and she smiled at me, telling me that I was her kind of woman. I looked into her clear, pretty eyes and coyly asked her what kind of woman she was into. Kristin Hauser smiled and shrugged, before whispering to me that she liked the one she saw in front of her. I smiled like a clown. Looks like I'm in like Flynn, ladies!

Kristin Hauser ended up giving me her number, and adding me on Facebook as well. The two of us met at Carleton University the next day, and she gave me a tour of the place. We were inside Oliver's Pub on campus on Election Night when Barack Hussein Obama, the world's sexiest Black man ( hey, I'm into women and I still think Barack is sexy ) got himself re-elected President of the United States of America. That night, while many people across North America and beyond celebrated, Kristin Hauser and I celebrated in our own way. We were both a little drunk and I must say, I was horny as hell and I think she felt the same way. She took me back to her dorm for some fun. That night, Kristin laid me on her king-sized bed, and made sweet love to me.

I lay on the bed, completely naked, moaning and writhing as Kristin licked my tits and thrust her strap-on dildo deep into my pussy. I kissed Kristin full and deep as she fucked me. I wrapped my arms around her and urged her to fuck me harder. Kristin fucked me real good, and I loved her mixture of roughness and tenderness. When it comes to sex with women, I don't go for the love-me-tender bullshit. Not all women who like women enjoy their sex "soft and romantic". I told Kristin to really give it to me and man did she ever. Kristin turned into a sexual cyclone, smacking my face, pulling my hair, biting into my shoulder and squeezing my ass as she pounded my cunt with her dildo. I howled in pleasure, absolutely loving what she was doing to me. I am sexually aggressive with women, yes, but sometimes I like to be submissive in the bedroom. Kristin fucked me until I shrieked in orgasmic delight, and I fell asleep with her arms wrapped around me.

When I woke up, Kristin greeted me with a warm kiss. I hugged her tightly, and thanked her for a wonderful night. Kristin and I ate breakfast together in the dining hall at Carleton University, then I told her I had to shower and get home. It was ten o'clock in the morning on the Wednesday after Obama's re-election. I had a class at noon that I couldn't miss because we were having a test. Kristin grinned, and told me that since she didn't have class till three o'clock that Wednesday, she would drive me to Baseline Station, right next to my campus. I kissed her tenderly, and she hugged me. We went back to her room to get ready, and then got caught up in the kissing, and let's just say that I ended up being late to class that day. Kristin got a speeding ticket from one of Ottawa Police Service's finest, but I made it up to her by taking her to this nice Ethiopian restaurant downtown, on my dime. I really like this chick and I think we could have a good thing together. What do you think?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Lesbian Femdom Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 508 milliseconds