• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Overtime

Overtime

12

Special thanks to an awesome editor remain_in_shadow. I couldn't have asked for a better editor.

*

Patrick Slater stood over his secretary "Mrs. Ramsden."

Viola Jean looked up from her computer at the man standing before her desk. "Yes, Mr. Slater?"

"Have you begun the spreadsheet project I asked you to work on three weeks ago?"

"Yes, but I had to stall, I wanted to see if you could assist me with a problem," she said while she clicked away on her computer.

"I suppose you would need my help; it's not like you'd know everything I would." He smirked as he walked back into his office.

He's such an asshole, Viola Jean thought as she simply smirked back at him. She had watched his career movements from financial analyst to trader and when they offered him his own office she dreaded becoming his secretary. She almost thought she wouldn't be assigned to him but she'd suddenly received a memo stating she was Mr. Slater's secretary. Boyish good looks, 25 and brilliant but a vicious shark who tried to belittle her because of her lack of formal education. They'd only worked together four weeks but to Viola Jean it seemed like 4 years. She smirked at most of his comments and continued to do her job without conflict.

"Mrs. Ramsden, could you fill my printer with paper?" Patrick asked.

"Yes, Mr. Slater." She got up from her desk and headed for the supply closet. Patrick watched her walk away; he loved to watch Viola Jean around the office. Every day he looked forward to seeing what outfit she'd wear to work. He always noticed when she had on something new but never let her know what he knew.

Bet he's watching my ass again, Viola thought as she moved around the office. She could feel his eyes on her all the time. She tried her best to not wear anything too revealing but Patrick always undressed her with his eyes.

Today she wore khakis that seemed to hug her ass tightly and a deep V neck sweater that displayed her cleavage nicely. He loved her heart shaped ass especially when she bent over; his dick would harden at the thought of sliding himself into her ass and fucking her to exhaustion. Viola Jean entered his office with a pack of paper.

"We will be working on the spreadsheet until it is complete, which means you will be working late," he said as he watched her replenish his printer paper.

"Fine," she replied dryly.

"Don't sound so enthusiastic." He smiled as he roamed his eyes over her body. Viola Jean rolled her eyes and exited Patrick's office. She called her husband to inform him of the overtime. Patrick made sure he was quiet enough to overhear her end of the conversation.

"Yeah I gotta do overtime for my pain in the ass boss. I don't know how late but I'll rush home when I'm done. Love you." Viola Jean continued her tasks for the day and at 5 she was back in Patrick's office.

Patrick looked a bit more relaxed. He had taken off his suit jacket and tie and an empty glass sat on his desk which Viola Jean knew was once filled with scotch. She watched him walk past her and lay down on his couch.

"I'm gonna get to work here, Mr. Slater." She said as she sat at his computer and pulled up the spreadsheets in question. Patrick lay on the couch and watched her work; his dick jumped every time she licked her lips. Grinning like the Cheshire cat, he rose from the couch and walked over to her. She was so focused on work that she almost fell out the chair when he slid her towards him. She was puzzled but before she could speak Patrick bent down and covered her mouth with his.

She pulled away from him. "Patrick! What the hell are you doing?"

He didn't respond; he grabbed her again to press his lips upon hers. Their tongues intertwined, she tasted the expensive scotch that lingered in his mouth. When the kiss finally broke Viola Jean smacked Patrick's face.

Patrick stroked his cheek with a smile, his eyes roaming Viola's body.

"I'm married!! You are drunk and this is unacceptable," she said as she began to walk out of the office. Patrick grabbed her arm. He narrowed his blue eyes "Mrs. Ramsden, I think it would be in YOUR best interest to stay here, or you could walk out of this office and walk away from your job."

Viola Jean gasped. "I can sue you for that statement alone Mr. Slater!"

"With the head of the company being my best friend's dad, why would he or anyone else for that matter believe you? I doubt you're financially ready to go down that road. Now, please come here and let's continue." A smile spread across his face as he released Viola Jean from his grasp.

Viola hesitated. Patrick was right, it would be a waste of time, energy and money. She couldn't afford a good enough lawyer that would get her a large enough settlement. Reluctantly she walked over to him.

"Now, we can do this one of two ways. One way would be enjoyable for us both and the other would be enjoyable for me. I couldn't care less which way you choose." Patrick sat in his chair. "Come be a good girl, sit on my lap Viola."

She walked over to him and sat on his lap making her back face him; he could feel her round ass press firmly against his hardened cock through his pants. He gently massaged her back, making her relax. She watched as his free hand poured scotch into a glass and offered it to her.

"Did you know how much ass kissing I had to do to get your tight bodied self as my secretary? All the executives know that you're a hard worker and very smart, despite your lack of education." Viola Jean shook her head and took a sip from the glass. "Have you even compared yourself to the rest of the women here? I mean there are some real hot women here but you, god damnit, are a walking chocolate bar."

Viola Jean turned to look at him, her dark brown eyes staring into his deep blue ones. "Patrick, what do you want from me?" She knew what he wanted but hoped she was wrong.

He smiled. "I want to fuck you....not just tonight. I want to be able to slide my dick in any hole on your body anytime I can. You'll get a raise, if there any worries about what you'd get out of this." He trailed his fingers up her back to the nape of her neck. A shiver went down Viola's spine and straight to the nerve endings in her clit.

"I'm not a prostitute."

"Honey, I know this, because if you were a prostitute we wouldn't be talking you'd be on your knees with my cock in your mouth. But I'm trying to have a civilized conversation. I think you deserve that much." His fingertips danced along the side of her cocoa colored face; he playfully tapped the tip of her nose. Viola's eyes fluttered. Patrick noticed the alcohol take hold of her and leaned forward and began to nibble on the back of her neck. She smelled like ripe strawberries on warm spring day. "I'm sorry I've been such an asshole to you Viola Jean," he whispered. She closed her eyes as she tried to fight the way he was making her body feel. This is so wrong, she thought as Patrick's hands glided all over her body. The liquor warmed her; she could feel her panties get moist.

She felt his hand slip underneath her sweater and around to the front of her. His hand traveled up along her tummy and under her bra. He cupped her breast. Viola Jean tensed up. "I don't think..."

"You don't have to think," Patrick interrupted as he pinched her nipple.

He quickly removed her sweater and took off her bra. He spun her around; she was now straddling his lap and facing him. Viola Jean closed her eyes as Patrick took her delectable chocolate nipple into his mouth; she moaned as he gently sucked the petite nub. He moved from one breast to the other and Viola Jean didn't plea for him to stop. Patrick could hear her sigh with pleasure as his tongue licked at her sensitive flesh.

Her moans and whimpers filled his office as she allowed her body to become overwhelmed with pleasure. Patrick made Viola stand before him and began to take off her pants. Viola was in a trance and he slid his hands all over her. He twirled her around.

"You really are one hot ass milf," he said as he smacked her round ass. He bit his bottom lip as he looked at her. "You know what Viola? I think I'm going to fuck your ass."

"No, I never had anal sex and I'm not about to let you fuck me in the ass."

"I didn't ask you permission; I said, 'I am going to fuck your ass'." In a swift move Patrick bent Viola over his desk and held her there. Reaching in his pocket he pulled out handcuffs and cuffed her to the handle of the desk drawer. "Patrick! What are you doing?" Viola was a little scared but her body was still in a state of arousal. She knew she should scream or beg him to stop but she just couldn't find the words.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, duh!"

He stroked her ass with one hand as he reached into his pocket again, pulling out a bottle of lube this time. "I usually use this to jerk off, but I'll finally get to use this the way it was meant to be used."

He covered his index finger and shoved it up her ass to his knuckle. Viola grunted as she tried to relax herself around his finger.

"If you relax it will hurt less. You should enjoy yourself like you did when I sucked on your nipples." He smiled as he slowly finger fucked her ass with one hand and lubed his cock with the other, listening as Viola's grunts turned to moans of pleasure. He slid his finger out and positioned his cock at her tight brown hole. Gently, he grasped her hips.

"I can be real gentle with you Viola. It's your choice."

Viola didn't respond. Her head was swimming with confusion and lust as she felt his cock press against her anus. She felt like she was on fire; passion ripped through her body like electric shocks. He slowly pushed himself into her and almost felt sorry for her when she cried out.

"Wait, wait, wait it hurts."

He slowly worked his cock into her tiny, tight asshole as Viola whimpered softly. When his cock was fully embedded into her ass he whispered softly.

"Are you ok?"

Viola shook her head. Patrick placed kisses on the back of her neck and roamed his hands along her warm body, relaxing her. He slowly stroked in and out of her as he spoke to her.

"This is my ass; do you understand me? I'm the only one who may fuck your ass. Are we clear?"

Viola didn't respond, which angered Patrick and so he began to become rougher with his strokes.

"Are we fucking clear Mrs. Ramsden?"

"YES!" Viola screamed. Patrick continued his rough pace. "Fucking hell I said 'YES'!"

Patrick smacked Viola's ass cheek. "There will be no more cussing."

He slowed his pace and became gentle. Viola began to moan; she arched her back, meeting his thrusts, taking his cock deeper and deeper into her asshole, his balls slapping her clit, his hands caressing her sweat covered body. "That's it, take my white cock in that sweet black ass of yours." He massaged her breasts from behind, pulling and pinching at her nipples. Her pussy was aching to cum.

"Oh God!" She cried out as waves of orgasmic pleasure consumed her. Her juices flowed out of her.

Patrick sped up his pace as she continued to cum. The sweet sounds of her moaning with pleasure sent him into a frenzy. He shuddered and exploded within her; he felt his hot cum fill her ass. He continued to grind as he spilled his seed into her asshole.

"That's a good girl. Such a good little sex slave," he said as he placed kisses on her back. He un-cuffed her from his desk and slowly let his cock slide out of her ass. He sat in his chair listening to Viola catch her breath, admiring her body as she still lay bent over on his desk, her head turned away from him.

"Viola?"

She turned to him "Yes?"

"I really am sorry for being such an asshole."

Patrick was sincere. He looked into her deep brown eyes and smiled. Viola simply returned the smile.

--------

It had been 4 weeks since the sexual encounter between Viola Jean and her boss Patrick Slater. Viola Jean was in a state of confusion; after they fucked on his desk Patrick had not done or said anything sexual to Viola Jean. It didn't help that Patrick was actually a bit nicer. His degrading remarks had stopped completely right after their encounter. He rarely asked her to do anything menial like getting his coffee or replenishing the copy paper. He was becoming a pleasure to work for.

As days went by she would often flashback to that night; images of Patrick kissing her, touching her and then anally fucking her would appear in her head, sending chills up and down her spine. Every day she sat at her desk trying to keep her mind on work; there were moments where she caught herself daydreaming about her young boss fucking her six ways from Sunday. She'd try her best to imagine her husband fucking her the same way but Patrick's face would continue to appear before her. Patrick had caused her to be sexually frustrated, and her knowing that annoyed her. She imagined him taking her again and dominating her. Her body ached for him and being that he no longer appeared interested in her, she always seemed a little irritable.

Patrick walked up to her desk and handed her a stack of paperwork. "I need these figures put into excel for me for a presentation, Mrs. Ramsden."

Viola Jean didn't even look at him as she took the papers from him. Patrick noticed her lack of acknowledgment.

"Is there a problem, Mrs. Ramsden?" Viola Jean smiled at him.

"No Mr. Slater not at all. I'll begin your assignment a.s.a.p."

Patrick nodded and smiled back as he went back into his office. He left the door open so he could watch Viola work.

Viola flipped through the stack of paperwork; she knew about the presentation he was doing, but he usually did it himself. All his paperwork seemed to be in order until the fourth page. In big bold letters it read. VJ, I WANT TO FUCK YOU P. Viola Jean's eyes stretched wide open as she read the paper and then immediately covered it with the other paperwork. Not realizing his door was open and he was watching her, she looked towards Patrick's office and their eyes met. Her body became flushed as she tried her best to hide her reaction. Patrick smiled at her and winked.

Viola quickly looked away. Patrick watched as she pulled out the secret note, went over to the company shredder and destroyed it. She barely looked at him the rest of the day as she distracted herself with work.

At five o'clock Patrick exited his office "Working late tonight?" he asked Viola.

"No, I'm gonna work on the rest of the project at home." She forced herself to not make eye contact with Patrick.

"Ok, well, you have a good weekend, Mrs. Ramsden."

"You do the same Mr. Slater." Viola breathed a sigh of relief as her boss left and headed to the building's elevators. She left 15 minutes later, paperwork in hand. As she exited the building she stopped in her tracks and held her breath at the sight of Patrick waiting in a car right in front of the building. He waved her over, smiling as if they were friends. Who does this white boy think he is? She thought.

"You need a ride home?"

"Um, no, the train is just fine and faster. Thanks."

Patrick frowned at her response. He let her take a few steps away from him "Viola Jean!" Viola froze, he rarely called her by her first name. She slowly turned to face him. Patrick had to take in the sight of her before responding. She had worn her long black silky hair up in a neat ponytail with bangs that framed her face nicely. Patrick loved the look of shock on her face, her dark chocolate brown eyes widely opened as if she's never been shocked before. She wore a skirt today, something she rarely wears. He admired her chocolate legs that looked softer than a baby's ass.

"Please, let me drive you home Viola." He asked as nicely as possible.

Viola Jean gave in and without responding climbed into his car. When settled, she noticed the radio playing Ella Fitzgerald.

"You listen to Ella?" she asked not hiding her bewilderment.

"No, but I know you do and I want you to feel comfortable in here. I'm merely driving you home I'm not going to do anything to you.... so relax." Viola Jean smiled as she loosened up.

Patrick glanced at Viola from the corner of his eye. "Have you ever been with a white guy before?"

Viola rolled her eyes. "No, Patrick." she replied with disdain.

"No need for attitude, I was just wondering." He smiled.

"Am I your first black girl?"

"No, but you're better than the one I had, appearance wise. We haven't fucked for me to see if you're better than her. You're the first girl who let me fuck her tiny little butthole."

Viola narrowed her eyes at him. "I didn't let you fuck me. You handcuffed me to the desk. You forced me."

"Viola Jean, if you felt forced why are you in my car? Why didn't you report me?"

Viola was silent. The hairs on her body stood up; her body craved him. She tried to hide it and keep her thoughts on her husband and kids.

"You enjoyed, it be honest. We're adults, it's okay if you like being fucked in the ass by your boss."

Viola blushed. Patrick was right, she liked being handcuffed to his desk and taken advantage of. She didn't realize being dominated would turn her on until after the incident. She began to daydream about that evening, how Patrick called her his 'good girl'. His voice lingered in her brain and sent tingly sensations down her spine straight to her clitoris. She felt her panties getting moist as she remembered how his lips felt nibbling at her body.

Her cell phone rang, rudely awakening her from her fantasy and she lowered the music before answering.

"Hi hunny. Yes. Oh, ok. No problem. See you tomorrow. Love you." She turned the car stereo back up as Ella Fitzgerald sang It Never Entered My Mind.

"Did I live up to your expectations of white men sexually?"

"You over analyze. I can't judge you. The pain from the anal and you not listening to me made the whole experience just full of negativity."

"We could always do it again so that we can both have more accurate opinions of each other."

"Not happening." I want it to happen but it can't happen, she said to herself.

Patrick watched out of the corner of his eye as the secretary sank into the leather covered seat. He decided to change the subject. "You like this car? It's a Jaguar," he boasted.

Viola looked around the car "Yeah I noticed. It's nice."

"Who was on the phone?" He asked as they sailed across the Brooklyn Bridge.

"Oh, that was my husband; he took the kids and headed to the Poconos ahead of me. I'm going there tomorrow to join them."

Patrick smiled. "So you're free tonight, to be fucked in that beautiful brown ass?"

Viola let out a dry chuckle. "I don't even like you."

Patrick nodded. "You're a liar and I'm gonna swing by my apartment before driving you home." Viola didn't protest; she was actually too tired to. She watched out of the window as Patrick navigated through the streets of Dumbo.

He parked. "Don't get out of the car," he said to Viola as he climbed out and ran to her side to open her door. He stuck his hand out. "It'll only be a moment; you can leave all that paperwork here in the car." Viola took his hand and let him help her out the car. Not wanting to show how impressed she was with his gentleman like behavior she barely smiled as he closed the car door. Holding her hand, he led the way to his apartment building.

"Patrick what is wrong with you? Why are you after me? You can fuck anyone you want."

"If I can fuck anyone I want, then right now I want to fuck you VJ." He smiled as they entered his elevator and he pushed the button for the top floor.

"Well I'm happily married so we're not fucking ever again."

Patrick nodded and walked over to her. He took her face in his hands; his mouth captured hers. He slid his tongue along hers. Viola didn't pull away; to her own surprise she was kissing him back. Her lips suckled his and she ran her hands through his hair. Patrick wasn't surprised at all by her reaction. Feeling victorious he reveled in the kiss. His cock hard, he continued to claim her warm mouth, his hands roaming all over her body. He rested them on Viola's ass and squeezed it gently. Viola's tongue twirled circles in his mouth. She knew what they were doing was wrong but she felt like she needed him. He had become her addiction. The elevator dinged, breaking their kiss. Viola was flushed, her breathing ragged. Patrick could see the lust in her eyes. He smirked at the passion filled sight of her as he left the elevator and Viola, conquered, followed closely behind, her hand intertwined with his. Her mind was in a daze as she imagined what it would feel like to have her legs wrapped his waist, his dick buried inside her. She could feel her pussy ruining yet another pair of panties.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Overtime

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds