• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tara's Three Load Night

Tara's Three Load Night

It was Friday afternoon and it's been long week, all the kids were away and Tara was going on a date with her husband, starting at Blackwoods. They met at 5:00 with the idea that he would try to pick her up. She arrived before he did, typical; when he entered the bar, he had a gift bag with him. On top of the tissue paper in the bag was a card. She opened it, expecting something sexual; and she was right! The card said, "Tonight you will have three large loads of cum before midnight; the first and largest will be on your pussy, the second big warm load will be in your mouth and the final load of hot cum will be on your perky boobies" Tara knowing what Ben's mind is capable of, responded with some reservations, with her commonly used phrase, "Oh, okay!?" She pushed back the tissue (knowing to be discrete) and found wrist and ankle restraints, rope, a blindfold, a black fishnet tank, a pair of very small black boy shorts, head phones and a bottle of wine.

After a couple of drinks, a little "no filter" (their version of a flirty question and answer game where you are free to speak the truth) and a lot of laughing they went to Tara's home. After having a glass of wine and before it got too late, he instructed her to go and put on her new tank, shorts, a pair of heels of her choosing, pull her hair back and meet him in the living room. Tara was exited and anxious; she could smell her pussy as she got ready for her evening of sluttiness, she looked at the clock, "7:50.... Only four hours to get three loads, what is he planning..." she thought to herself. When she got to the living room, he had a dining room chair, the rope the wrist and ankle restraints and two glasses of wine ready for her. He stood up, kissed her and instructed her to sit in the chair, so she did. He handed her a glass of wine and started small talk as he put the restraints on, starting on her ankles. "Please drink that glass of wine baby and when you're done, I'll need your arms", he was speaking causally and softly.

By 8:10 Tara had finished her second glass of wine, after having three drinks at the bar, she was in restraints and they were bound to the chair. Her legs splay apart and ankles bound to the front legs, her wrists pulled slightly to bind them to the bottom of the back legs. He slid several pillows behind her back causing her chest to push out and move her butt to the edge of the chair. She watched him setting up two recording devices, his phone and her I-phone, from different angles. Her pussy was on fire, her nipples firm. He left the room and returned a few minutes later with the head phones, baby oil, KY, the big blue dildo, and the blindfold. He turned off all the lights but one that was used to make her the center of attention for the cameras while keeping the room dark. He glugged the headphones into her stereo and put them on her head. Then he put blindfold on her eyes after kissing her and telling her that she looks amazing. He said, "I'll remove the headphones after you had your third big load of hot cum, then we can go to bed, baby." Then he turned up the music; now she could not see or hear anything.

All of a sudden she felt very exposed and vulnerable. She felt her tight panties pulled to one side and a cool touch of KY was smeared all over her pussy lips, she felt a warm tongue and the familiar buzzing of big blue (her large blue dildo). Her pussy was freshly shaven and sensitive to all touches. She was already grinding on the humming dildo as she felt the shoulder straps of her tank being pulled down her arms to expose her boobs to the room, all awhile still grinding on the dildo. She felt her orgasm rising in her tingling pussy and when her husband's tongue touched her, she almost came that instant, but he pulled away. The dildo was removed, as she could only her music and see blackness as she felt a body move between her legs.

She wanted to cum and new she would if he would just fuck her. As if he read her mind, she felt his cock push into her pussy hard, deep and fast. Even though her pussy was already swollen, wet and stretch from big blue, his cock took her breath away as she let out a scream and she started cumming on his cock. In a flash, maybe only 10 hard and fast pumps, his cock was gone and her body was being tugged as he roughly pulled her too tight shorts down to expose her whole pussy. She didn't finish her orgasm and her pussy was bucking the air looking for something to rub on. For several seconds, she felt the body between her legs jerking so slightly as if he was jerking himself off and then she felt a rather large load of warm cum splash across her pelvis. A second line of cum landed over her pussy, a third line covered her clit and the final line of cum went part way up her theigh and across her pussy. "That's a lot of cum if it's really cum she thought."

She felt the jerking between her legs slowly and her man stood up. One of her hands was unbound and it was lead to her pussy where he smeared her fingers into the mess just sprayed there. Then he led her hand to her mouth! Tara was nervous to put her fingers into her mouth, she knew he wanted to prove to her that this was cum on her fingers, but that very thought made her nervous, what if it was? What if it wasn't? She had to trust him and she opened her mouth, hoping it was cum, she wanted cum, she loves cum, and she wanted that huge load on her pussy to be cum. She thought of the cameras and wanted to see what they saw. She tasted cum! It was all over her fingers, yummy cum as she calls it.

Her husband, upon proving to her what was now on her pussy, pulled her hand back to the chair's leg. Tara was left with cum on her pussy, smeared in her fingers and in her mouth. Tara's pussy was on fire, still grinding the air looking for a cock or a tongue. She was thinking about her own orgasm and how badly she needed to finish it, she never gave a single thought about more sperm. Tara's mind was redirected back to another load of cum, when she felt her man straddle her body and she knew what was coming.

She was excited to get his cock in her mouth to suck the last drops of cum from him. She willingly opened her mouth in anticipation of her favorite cock. She felt its warmth and dove on it in true Tara-slut style. She took it deep and fast. It was harder than she expected, since he came so much, but it did not taste of cum, at least not as much as she expected, there was a small taste, almost like precum. She didn't mind, she was ready to cum again herself and she loved sucking on cock. His cock started pushing in and out of her mouth. The sound her mouth made in her head was louder than the music in her ears.

He was moving slow and deep in and out of her mouth. Tara was expecting him to gag her with his long cock, so when he pushed his hard cock deep, she was ready and she handled it well. The drool started running from your lips past his thick cock and was running down her chest. Her mouth was wide open to take his cock, making her jaws sore as he started to quicken his pace in her mouth. She felt his cock getting thicker and longer in her mouth before he removed it, making a pop sound in her head. Tara held her mouth open to receive his handsome hard cock again. She felt each one of his hands grab a wad of her hair, so she instinctively opened her mouth wider.

His cock slid in right to her the back of her throat, it tasted of precum! It was thick, long and very very hard. That's when he pulled her head towards his body and he exploded into her mouth. The cum shot out so fast and in such volume that she couldn't keep it in, little alone swallow it. He came in several large spurts, flooding her mouth, his cum literially over filled her mouth and was leaking past the tight seal her lips had on his throbbing cock.. When he pulled out, she swallowed what she could, the rest drooled onto her chest.

Her mind was overtaking her lust or was it driving her lust. She just had two very huge loads of hot cum and her confusion was starting to make her nervous or drive her into a lustfully slutty state, she was not sure so she decided to enjoy the moment and trust her husband.

She was left alone for several minutes, she felt, saw and heard nothing. "Did the cum in her mouth taste the same as the cum she licked from her fingers?" she asked herself. Then she remembered the cameras she thought she needs to see what they have captured because this night is exciting mystery. She wondered about a third load of cum now, and was mentally rereading the card she got at Blackwoods earlier, now she is thinking that it's not midnight yet and she's only had two loads of warm cum. She never had this much cum on her before, the cum on her pussy was cool now and the cum and drool that leaked from her used mouth was making its way down her chest. That's when she felt her panties being tugged on again.

One leg at a time the feeling of the tight fabric was removed, probably cut away she thought. As her mind raced because she was ready for answers, she felt hands on her thighs running up to her hips. Next, a warm soft tongue made a wet line up one thigh, than the other, and finally this talented member landed on her pussy. He was very good at licking her and his fingers worked magic in unison with his tongue. He managed with some ease to lick another huge orgasm from her grinding pussy. Her body convulsed on his face and his fingers, the pussy that just a bit ago was bucking for air looking for a cock was now overly sensitive and was aggressively trying to get away from his touches Tara started to whimper as she felt her body go limp and she was ready for sleep.

Her man knew she was ready to be done. He pulled off one headphone and said, "Baby you're so hot and we'll be in bed soon, you have one more load of cum to enjoy first." With that the music was all she heard. She felt her tank being pulled down, or out of the way and again the familiar feeling of a body straddling her and making a jerking vibration was present. Her man's hand was placed on the back of her head, so she opened her mouth taking his huge cock into her mouth, it was very so hard again and felt so much bigger in her mouth; it was ready to explode. She now knew she was going to receive one more load of cum, this one on her boobs, which already had a river of cum and drool between them. His dick pulled out of her mouth and the jerking motion started again as she felt cum landing on her chest.

This time it was not shooting, but rather falling. It was hot and thin as it ran after landing on her warm body. It was as before a lot of cum, he easily covered each nipple with extra, and he must have been shaking it over her, she thought as she felt warm drops of cum landing on her chin, neck and tits in a type of rhythm.

She felt something soft on her nipple, smearing his cum over her nipple and tits and chest; she imagined it was a cock head. His hand grabbed her hair again and pulled her head back, almost like instinct Tara opened her mouth. She sucked and licked the cum from a very warm, very fat cock.

"I had three huge loads of cum shot on or in me and I actually tasted all three loads!" Tara's mind was racing, she had to see the videos, but not tonight. Tonight she wanted to sleep with her man. This is the count of how Tara got three very large cum loads in one night. She actually got all of them before ten o'clock. After the last load, Tara was left alone for several minutes before her husband came back to release her from her binders. They went to bed, warm, alone and in love with each other. Two very content bodies connected to two very content souls.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tara's Three Load Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds