• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Pointy Patty

Pointy Patty

One fine day I came up with a spark of drive that I haven't had before. I decided to stop being the slacker I had been and get involved with my community. I didn't know much about politics but I dove in. I volunteered for a mayoral candidate in my hometown. I was feeling pretty good about myself as I walked out of the campaign office when I bumped into a voluptuous woman in a business suit. The woman hardly even noticed that I was there. She was stone cold. She gave me an evil look as she walked by. I thought to myself "what a bitch!" I checked out her curvy physique as I picked up my volunteer forms from the ground. She wore this awful shawl over her obviously immense chest. The thing was as enormous as it was hideous. I thought to myself what nerve. As I strolled home I tried to get the woman out of my head.

The next day I stated my first day of volunteering. Never thought I would ever volunteer for anything. I stand with a group of new volunteers waiting to be trained. We waited for the campaign manager. I quickly became bored with the idea and wished I hadn't even volunteered. Standing there waiting for a tired speech from some bald old man. Then the woman from the day before walked up to the podium. Her plain dark gray suit fit tightly enough to reveal her curvy hips and saddlebags on either side of the thin podium. She looked out into the crowd through her green eyes with a cold blank stare. Another gaudy shawl covered her chest. Her deep red hair was neatly pinned up. Seemingly to avoid giving any impression of human emotion. She was completely void of personality. Finally she introduced her self as Patricia Pointer.

Later, I went out with a box filled with buttons fliers and bumper stickers as directed. I couldn't stop thinking about Patricia. I knew that A woman like that wouldn't be interested in me. I usually go for the down to earth type. I love a woman that I can hang out and drink with. But I couldn't help wondering what was she hiding under that shawl she wore.

Back at the campaign office I put away what was left of my campaign materials. As I reached up to put the box on the shelf I felt a warm body pressed against my back. It felt as if there was something sharp sticking in my back. I briefly felt a warm sensation. It was a large pair of breast that belonged to Patricia. She was putting away voter registration forms. She didn't apologize. She simply walked away. I thought for a moment how could someone so cold have a warm inviting set breast like those. Were those her nipples I felt?

Then came the election. On my way to the reception hall I passed Patricia. I gave her a smile and said, "How are you this morning." She of course did not respond. I just watched her walk down the hall. My eyes warmed. Her hips swayed heavily.

I helped set up tables and blow up balloons. As the results slowly trickled in it became apparent that our candidate wouldn't win. We were down 30% and dropping fast.

It became later in the evening and the staff had decided not to waste the many cases of champagne. By midnight the party was in full swing as thoughts turned to the next election. Everyone was having fun except Patricia. She was packing up to leave. There were several boxes of campaign paraphernalia. She struggled with the boxes as everyone else got totally smashed.

I felt guilty, so I put down my glass and offered my help. She excepted the help with a simple smile and a nod. Finally she smiled. We took boxes out to the car and jumped in. As we drove away I looked at her from time to time, but we didn't speak.

Back at the campaign office we quietly unloaded the boxes into a dusty storage closet in a darkened hallway. As I stacked the last box I felt Patricia's body against mine. This time her nipples were hard as a rock. Like warheads armed and ready. In the dark I could feel her warm vibrating hands wrap around my waist.

I don't know if it was my heart I felt beating or hers, but it became intensely warm in the already stuffy closet. Patricia pressed further against me. I could feel her sharp nipples hardened to stout pointed tips. She whispered in my ear ever so softly. "You know why I'm so distant?" All I could do was shake my head to give a no response. She went on to explain that when she was in college she had a sexual romp with a roommate who took pictures of her pointy nipples and distributed them around campus. She became known as "Pointy Patty" all while she gained a tighter grip around my waist. "You can call me Patty," were the words she poured into my ear. She reached down and gently unzipped my trousers. At the same time I reached up to cup her ample breast. She leaned back to take off her blouse and bra. I was amazed at the size of her nipples. Maybe three and a half inches long.

Before I knew it my pants were on the floor and I had one of her enormous nipples in my mouth. I gently caressed it with my teeth. She let out a deep and sexy sigh. As our bodies intertwined we began to drip with sweat. I slipped my hand up her skirt. In between her slippery wet thighs my hand found the warmest vagina I had ever experienced. Before I knew it I had two fingers deep inside her fiery cavern. Which caused her to moan with great intensity. She stroked my stiff cock till it nearly exploded. We both breathed heavily. I pulled my fingers nearly melted by now from her volcanic twat. Patty threw her head and let out a deep sexy moan. Like a crazed animal she immediately forced herself onto my molten hot iron. With wild vigor we fell into the boxes and thrust against each other as if it were our last fuck ever. We went at each other with persistent passion over and over again. Then finally, panting heavily we collapsed on the floor.

The room seemed to spin as a worked to get air into my lungs. I stared into here eyes. I never thought I would get the fuck of my life from the cold, dry campaign manager.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Pointy Patty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 555 milliseconds