• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Kara Lofts and The Five Idols Ch. 01

Kara Lofts and The Five Idols Ch. 01

12

Kara Lofts stood in the cargo bay of the screaming plane, wind whipping through the open door and tossing her hair around as she held on with all her might to a cargo strap with one hand, clutching the small, golden idol of Taxlcoatl in her other. Both the plane's engines belched smoke and flame, the propellers struggling to keep it aloft, barking out coughs of oil, stuttering ever closer to complete failure.

"Jennifer! Please, we can all get out if we jump now!" she yelled at the woman stood opposite her.

Jennifer Raven clutched her hostage closer to her body, the man too terrified to appreciate the raw sexuality he was pressed against. His hands were tied behind his back beneath the only parachute on the plane. In her other hand, Jennifer aimed a pistol at Kara.

"Throw the idol over here, Kara," she shouted over the noise of the engines and the wind. "And I'll give you the pilot."

She smiled, her black hair framing her gorgeous features that would have been perfect if not for the mad glint in her emerald coloured eyes.

"Please, Jennifer," Kara pleaded. "It doesn't have to end like this." Her all-in-one rubber and Kevlar body suit clung to her every curve except where cuts and gouges, evidence of the battle with Jennifer, exposed her pale, succulent flesh.

"The idol, Kara," Jennifer said, both of them hearing one of the engines finally splutter to a standstill. The plane lurched to one side, its angle of descent suddenly becoming steeper. "The idol or we all die."

Kara thought for a moment before tossing the small idol across to her. As it flew through the air, Jennifer pushed the pilot over to her, catching the golden statuette of Taxlcoatl in her free hand, the pistol still aimed at Kara.

"Say hello to your father for me," Jennifer said with a laugh as Kara grabbed the pilot and the pair of them jumped out of the door.

As they fell, Kara frantically wrapped her arm through the parachute's straps, securing herself as much as possible, wrapping her strong legs around the man's waist. With her free hand she pulled the chute's cord, the pair of them jerking to an almost full stop as the silk deployed above them. Together, they turned and watched the plane plummet to the jungle below, both engines stopped. There was a flash of flame followed by a huge eruption of smoke and fire as it smashed into the trees and rock below.

Kara closed her eyes, tears streaming down her face.

†††††††††††

Kara sat at her desk in her mansion's library, tapping through documents on her computer, scanning emails and reports she had been sent before slumping back in her chair, rubbing at her eyes.

"Still nothing, I take it?"

She looked up and smiled at her father as he walked into the room. "No, nothing. My contacts in the Venezuelan government have searched everywhere but with no luck. They found the plane wreckage and all the other cargo, but no sign of Jennifer or the idol. It's been a month now and they're calling the search off."

Kara's father sat in the large armchair opposite her desk and smiled sadly at his daughter.

"I'm sorry, Kara. I know what Jennifer meant to you,"

Kara and Jennifer had met in University where they had both studied ancient cultures, mythology and archaeology. They had quickly become inseparable friends and then, to Kara's surprise, lovers as well. She had never been attracted to women before but found the tall, busty brunette impossible to resist and had willingly been taught the joy of sex with another woman. Sensing a kindred spirit, Jennifer had shown Kara more than just lesbianism, involving her in all-girl orgies as well as with multiple male partners. When Kara had introduced her to her father, Sir Arthur Lofts, she hadn't been that surprised to discover them fucking in the conservatory mere hours later.

There was no jealousy or sense of betrayal - - this was part of their relationship. Jennifer was addicted to sex and Kara had eagerly joined in. When Kara had found him and Jennifer in the conservatory, his daughter's girlfriend on her hands and knees as he fucked her from behind, he had been both shocked and overjoyed to see her sit before Jennifer, legs spread, skirt around her waist, thong pulled to one side. Father and daughter had double teamed her, he fucking her pussy, she offering her juicy twat to her until they had all cum.

Kara had begged to suck his cock, to eat his cum from the source, but Sir Arthur had managed to refuse, claiming physical contact between them should never happen. He was happy to watch Kara eat his warm jizz from Jennifer's overflowing cunt, the two women moving into a sixty-nine. That had been the first of many trysts between them, sometimes involving others as well as Jennifer, but Sir Arthur had always refused to have sex with his daughter.

A year or so later, Jennifer had introduced Kara to Dexter Ward, another student at the University and the dynamic of their group had shifted a little. Dex and Kara had quite clearly fallen in love. They were happy to share each other with Jennifer and her many partners but it soon became evident that they were meant to be together and, for the first time, Kara thought Jennifer felt jealous.

With their studies finished, they decided to become acquirers of ancient artefacts - - treasure hunters in all but name - - but while Kara and Dex wanted to do it for museums, Jennifer was in it for the money. A huge, inevitable row tore their group asunder and ever since they had found themselves at odds against each other. Their latest battle had culminated in the hunt for the idol of Taxlcoatl, one of five golden statues needed, so legend said, to bring about the end of the world.

While the world hadn't ended, Jennifer's life apparently had.

"I like your new hair colour, by the way," Sir Arthur said, bringing Kara out of her maudlin reverie.

"Thanks," she said, running her hand through her new red locks. She had dyed it bright red - - not auburn or ginger, but a rich scarlet. She pulled it out on either side of her head and down on to her expansive bust, pushing her T-shirt down and tucking both fistfuls into her deep cleavage and winking at her father. "Oh no," she said in mock desperation. "My hair's stuck between my big, round titties. If only there were someone brave enough to get it out."

Sir Arthur laughed. "Now you know that's not going to be me, daughter,"

They were interrupted by the study door opening and Kara's maid, Sophie, tottering in on her high heels. Kara smiled at her outfit - - despite normally wearing a plain white shirt and black trousers, Sophie had changed into the stereotypical French maid's outfit of black fishnet stockings, a tiny mini skirt and a square cut top that left a huge amount of her big tits on display. She even had a small white cap perched on her piled up blonde hair.

"A letter for you, ma'am," she said, placing the silver tray she carried on Kara's desk, bending at the waist to do so, given Sir Arthur a perfect view up her skirt.

"A letter? Who the hell writes letters these days?" Kara said, picking up the battered, dirty envelope covered in postage stamps and franking marks. Sophie turned and walked over to Sir Arthur.

"Is there anything I can help you with, sir?" she asked.

Kara slid her thumb under the envelope's flap and tore it open, pulling out a crumpled sheet of paper covered in hastily scrawled handwriting.

"Oh my God," she whispered. "It's from Dex - - and it's dated two months ago,"

My Dear Kara

By the time you get this, I hope I'm still alive. A dramatic start to a letter, I know, but I'm only speaking the truth.

I've found the temple of Quetlana at last (co-ordinates at the bottom of the letter) and from what the villagers say, the golden idol's still inside and still worshipped by the strange tribe that lives in and around the temple so they're not going to want to give it up, that much seems certain.

I'm going to try and get it and then get out to civilisation as quick as I can. One of my retinue has agreed to get this letter to the nearest town and in the post to you - - there's no cell or satellite reception in this part of the Amazon. I think I can get in, get the idol, get out and get a message to you before this letter reaches you. If so, obviously we'll have spoken and there's nothing to worry about.

If not - - God, I don't want to write this - - but if not, then at the least I've been captured and am being held prisoner, at the worst I've been sacrificed to Quetlana.

Not how I wanted to say goodbye, my love, but if you're reading this without hearing from me, come to the location below if only to take my bones back home.

I love you with all my heart.

Dex

"Oh my God," Kara said quietly. She read it again, tears forming in her eyes before she looked up at her father.

Sophie knelt at his side, her big tits crushed against his thigh, his huge cock held upright in her hand as she bobbed her mouth up and down its length, slurping her tongue along the hard meat. Sir Arthur sat back, his eyes closed, a hand on top of Sophie's head, gently clutching her hair, guiding her mouth deeper and deeper down his shaft. He grinned as she coughed and gagged, spit blowing out in bubbles around her red lips, but never once did she try to back off. She worked her throat, swallowing his big fuck stick until she had him down to his balls in her mouth.

"Oh, Sophie - - fuck, you're so good at that," Sir Arthur sighed as the maid finally came back up for air before once more sliding his entire length down her throat, letting him thrust into her mouth time and again. He opened his eyes and winked at his daughter before noticing her expression and gently pulling Sophie from his prick.

"Kara? Are you alright?" he asked.

"Much as I'd love to watch you fuck Sophie again, father," Kara said, holding up the letter. "It looks like Dex is in trouble and I have to leave."

Kara stood up, flicking her bright red hair back over her shoulders, her huge tits jiggling beneath her tight T-shirt, her low slung hipster leggings allowing her thong's waist line to peep out of the top. She headed for the door, looking over her should just before she left.

"Make sure you look after my father while I'm gone, Sophie," she said.

"Mmmff gglllmmmppfflll ackkkklll," The maid's words were garbled as she plunged her mouth back over Sir Arthur's mighty cock, the big knob slipping back into her throat.

†††††††††††

"We're almost at the drop zone," the pilot yelled over his shoulder. Kara nodded, automatically checking the straps of her parachute, all too aware of the last time she'd been about to jump from a plane. Now, though, it was a rescue mission. It had taken her a couple of days to get down to South America and then a few more to get as close as she could to Dex's coordinates and still be able to find a pilot willing to fly her into the jungle.

"Please be okay, Dex," she said to herself.

"Nearly there," the pilot said, looking at his passenger. She wore goggles and gloves, hiking boots, thick leather trousers that clung to her perfect legs and ass, a black T-shirt beneath a thick leather jacket that had to have been custom made to fit round her huge tits, and her backpack was strapped to her front. He rubbed his crotch, wishing he'd had the balls to make her part of the price for the trip. The two pistols strapped to her thighs had made him think twice about that. "Three - - two - - one!" he shouted and Kara leapt from the plane.

Her bright red hair, tied into a long braid, streamed behind her as she plummeted through the low clouds, her chute deploying once she hit the optimum height. She scanned the treetops below for the best landing place - - not that she had many choices - - and steered herself over to what looked to be a clearing.

Landing wasn't as easy as she hoped but it wasn't as bad as she feared either. With her chute stowed, Kara took a moment to get her bearings, swearing when she realised her sat-nav was useless: Dex had been right when he said satellites didn't work in this area. Taking her compact machete, a map and compass from her pack (which she slung on to her back in place of the parachute) Kara found her bearings and headed off in the direction of Dex's coordinates.

Hours later she paused, pushing aside the last of the thick vegetation that grew around her, and stared in wonder. She was at the top of a short embankment, hidden from the clearing below by the mass of greenery. In front of her, in the middle of a large cleared area, was a stepped pyramid, each side gleaming white as though freshly cleaned. The thing was huge, much bigger than any comparative building she'd seen in this part of the world and looked almost new, something that made no sense at all.

Around the pyramid, figures lurched. At first glance they looked like people but on closer inspection, their skin was waxy and was closer to green than the dark brown of the indigenous tribes. Their faces held no real expression and though they were all naked, none of them appeared to have either male or female characteristics: no genitals, no breasts.

Kara looked at her watch, swearing as the display flickered and changed randomly. Satellites and cell phones weren't the only thing affected here. She judged the time by the sun, instead, and decided to wait until dark before exploring the clearing in the hopes of finding either Dex or a way into the pyramid.

She settled herself down behind a tree, hidden from the figures in the clearing, and prepared to wait. Barely a minute later, she noticed a red-tinged mist rising from the ground around her, swirling under and over her body. Breathing it in, she felt her whole body flush with heat, becoming aroused quicker than she ever had before, the mist acting like some sort of drug. While light and almost completely transparent, Kara could swear she felt the mist deliberately squeezing and kneading her flesh, and gasped as she saw the indentations of fingers gently prising her leather clad legs apart.

"What the fuck?" she whispered as she watched the zipper of her jacket peel down, the sides falling apart. Her rational brain told her to get up and run but, against her will, her body seemed to be reacting to the mist. She shuddered with pleasure as she felt the unmistakeable sensation of hands groping at her huge, T-shirt covered tits while more hands stroked and pushed gently at her pussy through her trousers.

Her T-shirt was pushed up and the big cups of her sensible if not very sexy sports bra were pulled down, revealing her big orbs to the horny mist. Instantly Kara felt something very like mouths latch on to both of her stiff nipples, an invisible tongue swirling around one hard bud while equally impossible teeth softly bit at her other.

"Oh fuck yes," she whispered, arching her back and pushing her sensitive breasts up and towards her invisible lovers. She spread her legs wide and ground her crotch against the hands she could feel there, wishing they'd rip her trousers off and fuck her.

Hands took hold of her head and turned her face to one side. While she couldn't see anything, she could very definitely feel a big, thick prick rubbing against her full lips, nudging at the entrance to her mouth. Without a second thought, she opened her mouth, her tongue swirling around the big, invisible length that slid inside and began slowly fucking her mouth. Two more pricks, as hard but invisible as the first, were placed in her hands, letting her jerk them off. Another cock was slapped between her huge tits, more misty hands pushing her mounds together, allowing the rigid log to move back and fore. Bizarrely the mouths on her nipples didn't move; there didn't seem to be many creatures around her, just one with many, many parts.

Kara's pussy ached to be filled and she thrust her crotch up at the invisible lover that surrounded her who finally took the hint. First her belt snapped open, then the metal stud on her waist band before her zip was pulled down. Hands grasped the top of her leather trousers and slowly pulled them down, wiggling them over her luscious hips, exposing the tiny black g-string she wore beneath.

"That's enough," said a woman's voice from nowhere just as the hands brought her trousers to the tops of her holsters.

Kara looked around, taking the invisible cock from her mouth, but could see no-one, just the lust inducing mist.

"Who's there?" she asked, subconsciously grinding her hips against the hands that still held her, desperate for something to be slid into her pussy. She glanced down to see her big mounds still pushed together, a tube running between them as the invisible prick continued tit-fucking her.

"Bring her to me," the woman's voice said.

The plants at her sides parted and four of the strange, green-skinned creatures she had seen wandering around the pyramid stepped forward just as the big dicks of the mist creature dissipated and vanished. Kara reached for her pistols, managing to draw them both before the green-skinned beings - - neither men nor women - - took hold of her, one of each of her limbs.

"Get off me, you bastards!" Kara snarled, firing both pistols at her captors. Bullets tore through them but the things didn't even flinch, the waxy skin reforming around the bullet holes almost instantly, their expressionless faces not even registering the impacts.

She struggled in their tight grip, her trousers bunched around the top of her thighs, her big tits still exposed and jiggling as she writhed. The four villagers simply held on to her even tighter and carried her through the foliage and down the short embankment towards the pyramid.

Realising there was no escape and guessing that there was no-one here to help her, Kara conserved her energy and stopped struggling, the four creatures easing up on their grip slightly as she relaxed. She watched as they carried her around to the other side of the pyramid, noting the massive numbers of the green-skinned creatures that were stationed on this side. Each one carried something - - a box, a scroll, a golden ornament - - into the pyramid through a large doorway. Kara wasn't entirely surprised when her captors carried her into that doorway and the torch-lit corridor beyond.

They carried her for a while until Kara's neck began to hurt from trying to keep her head up, her scarlet braid dragging on the dusty stone floor. Eventually they brought her into a large chamber that was lit with multiple torches, the flames burning bright, illuminating the massive amounts of treasure that was heaped around the place. As she was placed upright on the floor, Kara looked around, noticing two things almost simultaneously.

In front of her was a small dais, at the top of which sat a large throne. On the throne was one of the most beautiful women Kara had ever seen: with a Latina look, she wore a diaphanous gown decorated with gold and feathers, the skimpy material hiding barely an inch of her gorgeous body, her huge, round tits sitting high on her chest, dark nipples poking at the material. The dress was cinched tight around her tiny waist which flared into a full pair of hips. Her dark hair tumbled to her waist from beneath a crown of gold and she smiled at Kara with full, ruby lips.

At the foot of the dais, kneeling up in a metal cage, was Dex, Kara's lover. His clothes, just a pair of shorts and a shirt, were ragged and his normally shaved head was covered with a fuzzy crop of blonde hair.

"Kara!"

"Dex!" Kara tried to rush over to him but the four creatures still held her arms, preventing her from moving. Instead, she glared at the woman on the throne. "Let him go, you bitch!"

"How touching," the woman said, Kara recognising her voice from the clearing where she'd almost been fucked by the mist. "You obviously care for him deeply. What would you do to secure his release?" the woman asked, leaning forward, her huge tits drawing Kara's gaze despite herself.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Kara Lofts and The Five Idols Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds