• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tia Lucy Ch. 01

Tia Lucy Ch. 01

Since I can remember, I always had a huge crush on my aunt, Lucrecia. She was born in Madrid, and had come to the States with my uncle Mike when he was in the Navy. When I was much younger, my mother disappeared, leaving my father to raise me. Since his work often took him away, I spent much of my time growing up, with Tia Lucy.

We had a special relationship, which I guess I can only describe as the type that sometimes develops between a younger man and a mature woman. Perhaps it was a cultural difference between my Tia and the rest of the family, but she was very open-minded; she always told me that I could talk to her about anything...which I often did. I owe much to her caring insight.

The summer before I started college, I was visiting my aunt and uncle in their home. My uncle was gone to work for the day, and I had decided to clean the garage for him.

After sweeping the floor and hanging his tools, I turned my attention towards his work bench. Pulling a drawer open, I was about to fill it with a handful of small tools scattered on the bench, when I discovered, quite by accident, a magazine at the bottom with a picture of a naked man kissing a fully clothed woman on the cover.

I hadn't known that my uncle looked at books like that. Alone in the garage, I glanced back at the closed door leading into the kitchen. I could hear the sound of the vacuum in the living room, and knew I probably had some time.

Laying the magazine on the bench, I flipped it open, feasting my young eyes on pictures of fully-clothed women in various poses with totally nude men.

One of the darker-skinned models reminded a little of my aunt. She had jet black hair that reached her waist and deep, brown eyes. Her tits were enormous, just like my aunt's, packed under a tight sweater that stretched across them.

In the picture, the model was standing in front of a naked man who was holding his hard cock in his hand. She smiled down at it.

Like any young man, I'd thought about my aunt hundreds of times, making her the subject of many of my masturbatory mind-movies. She was a decade and a half my senior, but still hot as hell. She usually dressed to show off her curves, and it was hard not to stare, sometimes, at her enormous cleavage spilling over the tops of her low-cut shirts and dresses.

Opening my jeans, I quickly took my swollen cock in hand and stroked, looking down at the picture on the workbench. The contrast between the nakedness of the man, and the fully-clothed woman was so different, so hot.

I imagined that it was me in the picture, standing completely naked in front of my full-clothed Tia Lucy, stroking my hard cock while she smiled down at it.

Pulling on myself, I flipped the page over to the next picture. In it, the same models had now changed positions. The naked man was squatting, knees wide apart, as he stroked the length of his huge, hard cock. The fully-clothed woman bent forwards over him. Her giant breasts hung in his face beneath her sweater.

I saw my Tia in the same pose, her huge, sweater-covered tits in my face, as I jerked, squatting totally naked in front of her.

"Sobrino?" my aunt's heavily-accented voice suddenly ripped me from my fantasy.

My back faced the door. Turning from the waist up, I twisted to look at her, cock still in hand, trying to hide it in front of me.

Tia Lucy stood on the doorway looking at me with a concerned expression. Her hair was pulled back into a long ponytail. She was beautiful.

"What are you doing?" she asked worriedly, "are you okay?"

With my heart pounding in my chest, I struggled for something to say. My gorgeous aunt had just caught me jerking off to a mental picture of her...although I was sure she couldn't actually see what I was doing.

"Just cleaning up the garage Tia" I answered meekly, hoping she would buy it.

Standing a moment, she took in my strange position, while I sweated bullets. Her eyes fell to the magazine on the workbench.

Then, what looked to be the light of understanding spread across her lovely face.

"Okay querido," she said, smiling sweetly, "dinner will be ready when you are finished." With that, she closed the door.

I was in shock. I had just come about as close as you can come to being caught. My heart raced, and I was trembling. Judging by her reaction, I didn't know for sure if she knew what I was doing, but I had a pretty good idea that she had figured it out.

Stuffing my still-hard cock back into my pants, I put the book in the drawer and went in.

Tia Lucy stood by the sink, washing the dishes when I came through the door. I'm sure I was red-faced, but tried to act normal. Turning her head, she smiled at me. "Hi," she said, "did you have fun?"

"Huh?" I stumbled, shocked.

"In the garage, sobrino," she laughed, now standing to face me with her hands on her hips. I noticed again how large her breasts were. "Did you have fun cleaning the garage?"

"Oh, yeah," I mumbled...maybe she didn't know after all.

"Well, dinner is ready now, go wash," she said in her thick accent. Smiling, she turned back to the dishes.

Still feeling embarrassed, I hurried down the hall to the bathroom, relieved to be away from the subject for the moment.

My uncle came home, and we sat at dinner.

"Who cleaned the garage?" he asked happily.

"Your nephew," Tia Lucy answered, smiling with a wink at me.

I froze.

My uncle smiled, and thanked me for a job well done and the conversation turned to other things. I was again relieved.

The rest of that evening passed with no more mention of the garage until bedtime.

Stripping naked, I crawled under the covers and went to bed happy about it. But the thought of my aunt catching me wouldn't leave me alone.

My cock hardened under the blankets and I stroked myself to the mental image of my Tia Lucy.

In my fantasy, I was standing in the garage, stark naked, as she walked slowly towards me. She was fully clothed, and her huge tits swayed under her sweater. My cock pounded and throbbed for her...looking down at it she smiled. The idea of being totally naked and hard in front of her was so exciting, as I beat myself beneath the sheets.

"Hi sobrino," my fantasy aunt whispered, smiling into my eyes.

I came hard, under the covers, soaking the sheets with sticky warmth. When my orgasm subsided, I fell asleep to the fading image of my aunt watching me jerk off naked.

The light from the morning sun streaming across my face awakened me. Lying on my back, my cock was so hard it hurt. I had to pee. Looking down at myself, I saw that the covers were bunched at the end of the bed.

I was completely naked with my cock sticking straight up.

"Are you up yet sobrino?" my aunt called to me from the living room. I saw that I had left the door open.

"Just a minute Tia!" I answered back jumping up and closing the door. Searching through my dresser drawers for a pair of underwear, I found none.

My clothes were also gone from the floor.

"I'm washing clothes sobrino!" my aunt called to me again. "Do you have anything else to wash?"

Scanning the room for something to wear, I saw that she had emptied the dirty clothes basket in the closet.

I had to pee so badly that it was beginning to seep out and I was afraid of peeing right there on the floor.

Opening the door a crack, I peered out. No sign of my aunt.

"No!" I called out to her, "I don't have anything to wash."

"Okay love!" she answered back, using the English word.

She was at the washer on the side of the dining room. Turning back to the room, I thought about putting on a pair of jeans, but my hard-on hurt so badly; I was going to pee all over the place any second now. Trying to decide what to do, I shifted back and forth from foot to foot, doing the pee pee dance. Finally, nature won out. I had to go now.

Opening the door again, I stepped out, naked and hard, into the hallway and made a dash for the bathroom down the hall, right before the living room.

Just as I arrived at the door, my aunt stepped out closing it behind her.

"Sobrino!" she laughed surprised, "what are you doing?"

Completely embarrassed, I covered myself with my hands.

"I, uhm...need to use the bathroom," I answered sheepishly.

"I see that," she kidded, looking down at my hands.

Glancing down myself, I saw that my hands covered the head of my jutting cock, but the hard shaft and my balls were completely exposed.

In spite of myself, and the fact that I really had to pee, I couldn't help notice how good my hands felt on the head of my swollen cock.

"So you run down the hallway naked as a baby?" My aunt laughed again...but it was a good-natured laugh.

"I'm sorry Tia," I said, not able to meet her beautiful eyes.

"Sorry? Why do you say that sobrino?" she asked, sounding perplexed, "for what are you sorry?"

Looking up, I saw that Tia Lucy was wearing a pair of tight jeans shorts that left her legs bared to her butt cheeks. Her white halter stretched tight across her gorgeous breasts, revealing quite a lot of cleavage. I could plainly see the dark outlines of her aureole underneath it.

Unconsciously, my eyes lingered a moment on her boobs.

"My eyes are up here love," she laughed in her thick accent.

My cock ached behind my hands. Strangely, I noticed that the urge to urinate had lessened, but my cock throbbed and pounded. I wanted so badly to touch myself. It was becoming harder to breathe.

I looked up into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Tell me why you're sorry," she smiled warmly, waiting for my response.

"I...I'm embarrassed..." I stammered, looking down again at my nakedness. God, my cock hurt.

Aunt Lucy took a step closer to me. Reaching for my chin, she gently lifted it until I was looking at her again. I could smell her sweet perfume.

"Listen," she said low, sternly, but lovingly, "never be ashamed of the way God made you. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"Now," she said, stepping even closer, "remove your hands sobrino, and be yourself. Be proud of who you are."

I hesitated.

She was so close. Her breasts moved under top with her breathing...her huge, bare cleavage was merely inches from my own naked chest.

I could feel her breath on my neck.

"Tia.." I started in weak protest; her eyes made my voice die off.

"Mi dios, sobrino," she said again, "remove your hands."

Sullen, head down, I dropped my hands.

I was now totally naked, hard and exposed to my fully-clothed Tia Lucy.

"See?" she asked, smiling. "Not that bad?" She was so beautiful it hurt.

Suddenly, the tip of my aching cock touched her bare thigh, and I jumped a little....my heart thudded inside my chest. Looking down I saw that my chest and shoulders were flushed red. I was scared to death and more excited than I'd ever been at the same time. When my cock touching her skin, I thought she was going to recoil, but she didn't move.

I saw her nipples harden under her top.

"Come sobrino," she said, stepping back.

Turning, she headed into the living room. Struggling with myself, I finally followed, in a stupor. Her dark, sexy ass cheeks peeked from under her shorts just slightly, and her ass twisted and moved as she walked. My cock felt like heated iron...bobbing in front of me. I wanted to stroke myself, but dared not...it was driving me crazy.

"I want to ask you something querido," Tia Lucy said, stopping at the kitchen table and turning to face me. Reaching down, she picked something up and showed it to me. In horror, I realized it was my uncle's magazine from the garage.

"Uhm, Tia," I stumbled....I was mortified. I wanted to bolt.

"Do you like this?" she asked sweet as sugar, smiling at me.

I was silent.

"Were you looking at it in the garage?" she pressed, still smiling. She shifted her weight, moving one hip out to the side.

My cock pointed straight at her.

"Yes," I admitted, "I didn't know Uncle Mike had it...I found it in the garage, and..." I was stammering again, trying to apologize.

"It's not his sobrino," she interrupted, laughing; her enormous breasts jiggled slightly, "it's mine."

"Come," she waved me over, laying the magazine on the table.

With my jutting, pounding cock sticking straight out in front of me, I ambled over to the table and stood next to her. My hard, angry-red hard-on throbbed, inches above the table. I saw our reflection in the table, and I looked somehow lewd and out of place next to my clothed aunt...it was so incredibly exciting...I was having trouble breathing again. Pre-cum began to form lightly at the tip of my dick. Aunt Lucy seemed not to notice.

Flipping through the pages of the book, she asked me which picture I liked best.

I was dumb with the sexual excitement racing through my entire being and ending in the head of my penis. It took all I had not to touch myself in front of my aunt.

Glancing at her breasts...I saw again that her nipples were hard, poking out, forming definite points through her top. She was standing close to me again, bent over the magazine. I had a clear view of her cleavage and further down...the smallest hint of her brown aureole was visible.

"That one," I said, pointing to the picture of the naked man squatting, and stroking his hard cock in front of the huge-breasted, fully-clothed woman.

"I like that one too," Tia Lucy said, turning to look at me.

Suddenly, a long, thin string of pre-cum dribbled from the end of my pulsating cock, slowly making its way to the table, where it pooled in a tiny spot on the bottom corner of the magazine.

My aunt Lucy watched it.

She smiled at me again, bending over slightly, treating me to her incredible cleavage...sending shockwaves through my body.

"Tia..." I half moaned, my voice catching in my throat.

My achingly beautiful, sex-goddess aunt suddenly giggled like a school girl. Her nipples were so hard underneath her shirt, and I thought I saw something different in her eyes...something I hadn't seen before.

Was it lust?

My hand went to my cock.

I couldn't stop myself.

Dropping to a squatting position, I stroked myself furiously, naked and masturbating in front of my Tia Lucy.

"Sobrino..." she whispered.

Looking up, I saw that she was bent forward, her massive tits nearly spilling from her halter top.

"Oh god...Tia Lucy..." I moaned loudly, throwing my head back, pumping my cock. Rocking back on my heels, I threw a hand behind me for support. Leaning back and lifting myself to the balls of my feet, I spread my knees as wide as I could, thrusting my mid-section...I fucked my cock into my hand, naked and dirty for my aunt, to the sight of her huge, nearly-naked tits hanging in front of me.

She moved closer until she was standing over me, and smiled.

That's all it took.

I came...hard...shooting rope after rope of hot, thick cum up and out in front of me, barely missing my aunt's luscious, bare thigh.

I would have given anything in that moment to lick those thighs.

All the years of fantasizing about her and wanting her came to a head as I orgasmed. Now, here I was, totally nude, and shooting my fantasies out at my aunt's feet.

Finally, I was done.

Squeezing the last drop from my cock, I collapsed on the floor, spent and exhausted, trying to catch my breath.

"Good boy sobrino," Tia Lucy said, smiling at me again.

I had to pee again.

"Now go wash," she said, "and I'll fix lunch."

That was the first, but was not to be the last time that I was totally naked and hard in front of Tia Lucy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tia Lucy Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds