• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • L'il Sis Ch. 07

L'il Sis Ch. 07

1234

"Maybe we should invite Keith and Katie over tomorrow night. That might be fun," I say to Ally.

"Would you suck him off Ry?"

"I don't know about that, but I'd like to watch you fucking him, after I fuck you of course.

"Of course. I'll call Katie tomorrow and see if she and Keith can come over, if you really want me to."

"Let's sleep on it. It's getting late now, we can talk about it in the morning."

I lean into Ally and kiss her hard and long. I let my hand go down to her pussy, and she moves her hand over to my cock, which has been hard for over an hour. I stand up to leave, and my cock is right in front of Ally's face. She leans over and takes it into her mouth and starts sucking. She sucks me off for who knows how long. She keep sucking until I feel my balls tighten, and then I start shooting into her mouth. God, this girl loves sucking cock. After Ally sucks me, she stands up and kisses me on the lips. When she does this, she shoots a load of my cum into my mouth, and then tells me to swallow, which I do.

"You're terrible," I say.

"Well, if I have to swallow, so should you."

"I love you sis."

"I love you too, Ry. Let's go to bed."

********

I go to my bedroom as Ally goes to hers. I hear her door close so I figure we are finished for the evening. I drop down on my bed, lean back, and turn on the TV. I really don't want to watch anything in particular, but need to watch something because I'm sure as hell not tired. I begin thinking about the events that happened today, and I'm really not sure how I feel about it. We have a free night tomorrow night, and I don't know that I want either Katie or Keith to come over, but Ally seems to want them. I think I would rather spend the night with Ally, maybe do something special for her. I get out of bed and go to my computer, an Apple MacBook Pro lap top, and begin searching for somewhere to take Ally tomorrow night, maybe for dinner. I search several sites, and then remembering a place we went with your parents a couple years ago, I start searching for wineries in our area. With our folks we went to dinner at a winery that has an upscale Italian Restaurant. I know that Ally and I can't order any wine, but dad's liquor cabinet could take care of that if I work it right.

There it is, Barboursville Vineyards. It is about forty-five minutes from here. I search their website and find the restaurant - The Palladio. I remember how much Ally enjoyed that place. We went there with mom and dad for their twentieth anniversary or something like that. I'd have to wear a jacket and Ally would have to dress up too, but that'll be OK. I want this to be special. I saw the way she looked at Hunter in the practice room, and I'll be damned if I lose her to him. He's such a fucking asshole. He only wants Ally for an easy fuck. I never should have agreed to do what I did today. She seemed to really enjoy fucking him, and I need to do something about that to let her know how much I really love her. Looking over the website, I notice that they take on-line reservations, so I check tomorrow night and see if they have anything available. I make a reservation for 7:00. Hmmm, they have rooms available too, but they are pretty expensive, and we have to go to practice the next morning, so that's out of the question. I go ahead and make the reservation. In the comments I write that I am bringing my girlfriend for our first anniversary together and that I want a table in a corner where we can have some privacy. Maybe this will work, a nice romantic evening with Ally. We can go as a couple. Nobody will know us there. This just night work.

Just as I finish the reservation and log out of my computer, my door opens, and Ally walks into my room, wearing her T-shirt. I can tell she isn't wearing a bra, not sure about the underwear, but I assume she isn't wearing any. Christ she is such a beautiful woman.

"Hey," she says.

"Hey, whats up? I thought you'd gone to bed."

"I did, but I've been texting Hunter for the past half hour."

"Hunter? What the fuck does he want?"

"He wants a repeat tomorrow. He said he's trying to figure out a way to get with me in the practice room again, and without you this time."

"And . . .?"

"I don't know," Ally says.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I ask.

"I don't know about doing it again with Hunter. I mean, it was fun, and I liked it a lot, but he seems to have a one track mind. All he wants to do is fuck."

"Well, you did say that you enjoyed doing it with him today."

"Yeah, and I did, too, but I'm not sure I want to do it again tomorrow. He's determined to fuck me again."

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

Just then Ally got another text message from Hunter.

"What did he say?" I ask her.

"He said that he's looking forward to seeing me again tomorrow, and I know what he means by that."

Ally sends Hunter another text.

"I told him that I would rather wait until Thursday night. I really don't want to fuck him again tomorrow. What do you think?"

"I don't want you fucking him tomorrow either. I'm sorry that I had you fuck him today."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I really don't like you fucking Hunter. It has really bothered me for some reason, Ally, I don't want to lose you to Hunter."

"I told you that you will never lose me. I love you Ry."

"So, if you love me, why are you thinking about fucking Hunter again?"

"He's a good fuck, and really has a nice cock."

I reached down, and while rubbing my crotch said, "You can have this anytime you want. You don't need Hunter. Besides, I have something special planned for us tomorrow night."

"What's that?"

"It's a surprise, but I know you'll love it."

"Come on, Ry, what is it?" Ally says as she moves over to me, and begins rubbing my shoulders. "Tell me what it is."

"It's a surprise. You can fuck Hunter if you want, but I still want to have you all to myself tomorrow night. I don't want anyone else over, not Katie, not Keith, and especially not Hunter. I want you all to myself, and I want to take you someplace nice for dinner." I reply.

Ally gets another text from Hunter.

"What is it this time?"

"Same thing. He said he really wants to be with me again tomorrow."

Ally and Hunter text back and forth several times, without me saying anything.

"Here, you take this," Ally says, handing me her phone. "I have to go to the bathroom. Tell him whatever you want, Ry, It really doesn't matter that much to me. I don't want to do anything that upsets you."

I look down at Ally's phone in my hand as she leaves the room.

Hunter sends another text. "You know you enjoyed it today. I could tell by the way you looked at me."

I reply, "Yeah, I did."

"So, why don't you want to do it again tomorrow?"

"IDK"

"Fuck, you know you want to."

"I do, but not tomorrow."

"Why not? Didn't you like it?"

"I said I did. I love your cock."

"Well?"

"IDK. Maybe Thursday night"

"I can't wait that long."

"We'll see."

"So, that's a maybe?"

"Maybe"

"Maybe we'll mess around tomorrow?"

"That's not what I said, but yeah, maybe."

I don't know why I wrote that. It upsets me when she does it with someone else, but even the thought of it makes me horny. On some twisted level I get off thinking of her doing it with someone else, especially when I watch. If she is going to fuck someone, it might as well be Hunter. He did treat her better today, and she did enjoy fucking him.

"Good, I'll figure something out."

"I don't want to do it in the practice room again, there's no way Wilkins is going to let us spend the afternoon in there again, he'll get suspicious, if he isn't already."

"Do you think he suspects something" Hunter replies.

"I think everyone suspects something, the way they all looked at me at the end of practice."

"I'll figure something out."

"So you will?" Hunter texts.

"I think so."

"Great. I'll make it happen. I enjoyed you today."

"I enjoyed you today, too. I love your cock, Hunter."

"You'll see it up close again tomorrow. I better get some sleep. Night."

"Night - dream about me tonight."

"I have been dreaming about you all evening."

I sit there staring at the phone. Ally might be pissed when she reads what I said. I really don't want her fucking Hunter again so soon, but it looks like they will now.

Ally walks back into my bedroom, closes the door, and comes in and stands beside me.

"So, what are we going to do tomorrow night? I'm curious now."

"Let's just say we are going out on a date."

"A date? Like a couple? I think I like that."

"Sure, as a couple, just you and me. I'm taking you somewhere where nobody knows us. It'll be a real date."

"Sounds nice."

"And you'll have to dress up. I want you to wear that short black dress you wore to homecoming."

"How do you remember what I wore to homecoming?"

"I remember how hot you looked in that short dress - Christ, Ally, you looked amazing in that dress. You are so fucking sexy. I wanted to jump your body when you were getting ready to leave."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I wanted to fuck you that night."

"I wore it to see your reaction. I've wanted you for a long time, as you know."

"Yeah, you were acting funny that night. Were you trying to seduce me then too?"

"Yeah, I think so. I wanted to see how you reacted. So, you want me to wear that tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, and I will have to wear a jacket. It's a fancy place."

"So, if it is a date, can I hold your hand and kiss you in public? Nobody will know us?"

"Nobody will know us. We can be a couple. All night. Then I bring you back home."

"And?"

"I think you know what happens then."

"I hope I do. I'm looking forward to the whole evening."

Ally takes her phone and read what I sent to Hunter.

"So, I think I'll fuck Hunter tomorrow, and I love his cock?"

"Really, I don't know why I wrote that. I don't want you to, but I do at the same time. Christ, I don't know what I want, Ally."

"Shit, I don't know what I want either. I do like fucking, and Hunter does have a great cock. What do you think?"

"Really, what do I think? I think you will fuck Hunter again tomorrow."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I saw the look on your face when you were sucking him off and when he was fucking you. Do what you want, really, just do what you want."

"Right now, I want to cuddle. Can I stay with you for a while -- in your bed?"

"Yeah, maybe that's what we need."

I get up from the chair and walk over to my bed. I pull my shirt off, and while staring at Ally, I drop my shorts and underwear. Standing nude before Ally, my cock begins to stiffen just a little. Ally reaches down and pulls off her T-shirt, revealing she is not wearing anything underneath. We crawl into my bed. Ally is facing me, and I am facing her. I rest my head on my hand so that I am not lying flat, but she is. We stare at each other for a few minutes.

"I love you Ry,"

"I love you too, Ally."

Ally leans in and kisses me gently on the lips. She puts her hands behind my head and pulls me in for a hard kiss. Our tongues dance inside each others mouth. I let my hands roam to her breasts as I rub them very gently, just tracing my fingers along the curves and around the nipples.

"Christ, that feels so fucking good."

I can feel goose bumps on her tits. They're so soft and pert. They're not that big, but they feel so good in my hands. I let my fingers trace along her tits and neck, continuing to kiss her deeply.

Ally breaks the kiss and says, "I don't ever want to lose you Ry. I couldn't handle losing you, as a brother or as a lover. You are so gently with me. God, I love you Ry."

"I love you too, Ally. You are the most beautiful and sensual woman I have ever known."

"But it bothers you that I want to fuck other people. I don't know what it is, but I really like fucking."

A tear begins to form in the corner of Ally's eye, and runs down her cheek.

"What's wrong with me, Ry? I don't understand why I'm like this. I'm a slut."

"You're not a slut."

"Yes I am. I'm a slut. I love to fuck, and girls who love to fuck are sluts. I want to keep you, but at the same time I know if Hunter hits on me tomorrow I will end up fucking him. I can't resist that cock. I just know I'll fuck him."

Ally begins to cry a little harder. She is not sobbing, but the tears are beginning to flow. I'm at a loss for words. She does like to fuck, and that's something I'm going to have to come to terms with. Maybe she is a slut, but she is MY slut.

I pull her in tight and just hold her for a long time. I would be happy just having her, but it's obvious that she wants to fuck around. If I press her too hard I might lose her. It was erotic watching her fuck Hunter and hearing about her sucking Keith. I'm as confused as she is at this point. Why do I like watching her fuck and hearing about her sucking Keith? This is all getting to be to much for me.

"Ally, I want to be with you forever, but I understand how you feel, or at least understand that you feel the way you do. I don't like you fucking around, but I want to keep you too, so you have to do what you feel is right."

"So, if I fuck Hunter again tomorrow, I won't lose you?"

"You'll never lose me, Ally. Never."

"Thanks, Ry. Maybe I'll get over this, but right now I just want to fuck guys, and girls too, for that matter. Maybe I'm just over sexed, I don't know."

"Or, maybe you are just a typical eighteen year old girl. When you go to college you'll probably fuck every guy on campus."

"Not every guy, but I bet I fuck a lot of them," Ally says, now beginning to laugh a little.

"Let's just take it one day at a time. If you want to fuck Hunter tomorrow, fuck him. I won't like it, but you do whatever you want. BUT, nobody interferes with our date tomorrow. I want you all to myself tomorrow night. Thursday will be a different story, but tomorrow night it's just you and me."

"OK. Tomorrow night it is just the two of us," Ally replies, cuddling up to me. "Do you want to hear about me and Keith? I never told you about the night we fucked."

"Do you feel like talking about it?"

"I feel like talking about something, I can't go to sleep, and I don't want to leave you yet."

"Sure. You said he fucked you in the pool house. How did that happen?"

"When Katie told me about having sex with her brother, I told her that I wanted to try to seduce you, but I was afraid because I've never fucked anyone before. That's when she started thinking about Keith. She had a plan but didn't say anything to me about it. That weekend you were gone and mom and dad were out of town, so Katie suggested that we go shopping. I went home with her Friday night after school and we planned to go shopping and then she was going to get me back home. That's when we went to the mall and bought the swim suits. We saw them in the store and decided to try them on, but we wanted to see how they looked on each other, but didn't want to wear them outside the dressing room."

"That would've been a sight, the two of you strutting around in those skimpy suits."

"Yeah, that's what we thought, so we shared one dressing room. It was really hot, Ry. We both got undressed, and then started messing around. When I took off my clothes, Katie started kissing me, and we made out for a long time. Katie got undressed and the two of us stood in there naked, making out. She started feeling my pussy, and then got down on her knees and started eating me out in the dressing room. She was running her tongue deep inside my cunt and I thought I was going to start screaming or something. I made her stop before someone heard us. I was getting pretty loud."

"God, she was eating you in the dressing room?"

"Yeah, and I know people outside could hear what we were doing. Then we tried on the suits. They really are skimpy. She fills hers out much better than I do. Her big tits really fill out that top."

"I can't wait to see her in her suit. What does she look like nude?"

"She has a beautiful body. She is not skinny by any measure, but she is not heavy either. She has a really nice body with big tits. Her pubes are trimmed, or at least they were. She said she is getting waxed before Thursday night, so I don't know what she'll look like Thursday night. She is really sexy, Ry. Nice ass, tits, and pussy - just what you like; and, she's a good kisser. You'll love kissing her. She has a LONG tongue," Ally says, laughing a little.

"So, what happened then?"

"We decided to get the suits, and then did a little more shopping. Katie sent Keith a text and asked him to pick us up at the mall because I needed to go home. I thought that was odd, as she never said anything about Keith taking us home. Her dad took us to the mall, and I just assumed he would pick us up and take me home. Her mother was out of town so we didn't have a car to take shopping. Keith sent back a message that he would pick us up. Katie had a strange expression on her face, so I knew she had something planned."

"Were you scared about it?"

"Not really, then. I thought maybe we would mess around a little when we got back to our house, but didn't know she'd arranged fuck lessons."

"So you think Katie had this all planned out?"

"I KNOW she did. She told me afterwards that she had talked with Keith about fucking me because I was still a virgin and wanted to seduce you, but that I was afraid to do it because I had never fucked. As you can imagine, Keith was quite willing to go along with it."

"I'm sure he was. Your lack of experience has been great for him. I can't imagine him turning Katie down on her plan. Christ, he gets to fuck you? What guy in his right mind wouldn't go for that?"

"Exactly, but I really am grateful to him, he's taught me a lot."

"So what happened then?"

"Keith picked us up and we started driving toward our house. Keith asked about the Jacuzzi and if we would be able to soak a while. I told him that the three of us would be home alone, so if he wanted to soak in the Jacuzzi that would be fine with me. Keith said that he had some weed, which wasn't any surprise. We didn't say much else on the way to the house. When we got here, Katie suggested that we model our suits for him, so we went into the pool house to change. Keith said he was going to get in the Jacuzzi. He didn't bring a suit, but said that I have seen everything he has anyway, so he would just soak in the nude. I didn't mind that at all. Christ, I love looking at his nude body and that huge cock of his. Katie and I went into the pool house and changed. We messed around a little before putting our suits on, but we didn't want to keep Keith waiting, so we slipped on our suits and went out to the Jacuzzi."

"What did he say when he saw the two of you?"

"At first he couldn't keep his eyes off of Katie's tits. God, Ry, that top barely confines them, they pour out of it. She really looked sexy in that suit. The top barely covers her nipples, let alone her tits, and her ass really looks good in the bottom. It's just like mine, so you can see her whole ass. And the front barely covers her puss. Actually, she had some pubes sticking out, but she's taking care of that before Thursday. You're really going to like her in her suit, and out of it!"

"God, I'm looking forward to seeing her in that suit."

"Then Keith told us to get in the Jacuzzi, so we got in and sat on either side of him, with him in the middle. Keith had already started smoking the tree, so he let each of us try it. He gave me a shotgun, and that started getting me high right away. He did that several times, and kissed me a lot. Katie and I passed the weed back and forth a few times, with Keith taking it too. Then he lit up another and used it while Katie and I share the first one. We did this for about half an hour, and by then I was getting pretty high, and so was Katie. Keith began kissing both of us and feeling us up. The next thing I remember was sitting in Keith's lap with his cock pressing against me. Somehow I lost my suit, and noticed that Katie was out of hers too. She was making out with Keith the same time I was, and several times the three of us had our tongues in each others mouths at the same time. Keith started sucking our tits and rubbing our cunts. Christ, Ry, our hands and tongues were all over each other. It was really hot. That's why I wanted to have a party Thursday night, it is so fucking hot to get high and have sex with several people. You're really going to love it."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • L'il Sis Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds