• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Another Man Joins in the Fun

Another Man Joins in the Fun

She was sitting there absorbing the view after finishing her 2nd Black Russian. Her husband had reserved a beautiful spot by the window. It was a busy Saturday nite at their usual haunt. A champagne stand was set-up next to her. He ordered a bottle of Moèt Chandon for her. She just had a very stressful and long week. The woman who would usually say no just said hey what the hell.

After a few glasses of the champagne they were dancing to the beat of the music sexily. Her sequined dress standing out under the club lights. He than held her close to him, pushing her towards him with his right palm pressing on her buttock. She could feel the bulge in his pants. With his left hand he slid the hair over her ear, coming down her neck, her breast and went till he had both his palms on each cheek. In the cover of the club lights he slid his hand under her dress feeling her panty. The uneven feel of braille like feel instantly put him on cloud9. She was wearing a pair of polka dotted panties which he was crazy about a few days before when he first saw her in them.

She whispered softly to him that she has a surprise for him. Ending the sentence with a sexy bite at his earlobe.

He grabbed her hair and kissed her passionately. It was not a kiss of love but much rather lust. The kind that would lead to hard fucking. Rough, sweaty, slapping the ass fucking. As they walked out towards the lift she signaled that she had to go to the ladies. No words were spoken. She just pointed and he understood. He was walking behind her checking his HandPhone when she held him by the wrists and pulled him towards the stairwell. She unbuttoned the top button of his jeans and pulled out his dick and gave him a sloppy blowjob. Throughout the few minutes she was in control. Not allowing him to touch her. Hitting his hand Everytime he touched her head or shoulders. She suddenly stopped when he was at his peaks of ecstasy and just walked away. He pulled up his jeans and walked to the lift where she was standing and ignoring him. He knew she loved the fucking a stranger fantasy and he played along. Little did she know what was in store for her sexy ass.

Instead of pressing "L" for the lobby he pressed 24th. A little confused she just played along. As the 24th was the top floor of the hotel and it had a swimming pool and an open balcony overlooking the city. The last time they had sex in a public place was 5years ago and instead of her usual protest she went along with it. She knew she could still pull the plug on this stunt he was pulling if she wanted to. Once out of the lift he pulled out a hotel room key and and waved it at her and smiled cheekily. "You got a room?, you know how expensive it is?". He simply replied by saying he got a room to be spontaneous, different, to spice thing up. Home was no longer very conducive for sex as the kids were always there with the helper.

Over the years she just got bored of each other as normal person does she said a few days ago. He didn't feel that way. She knew he didn't. He was very much attracted to her sexually as he was when they had met 9 years ago. His low standards she said. She was an attractive woman. The type men look at and think in their heads that they want to bend her over and just doggie her. She had 34DD Tits, a 28inch waist, and a hot as hell ass.

In the room he pulled her to the full height window, turned her around and kissing her sides of neck and back of neck passionately whilst pressing his hard dick through his jeans on the back of her dress. She was spread on the glass window as though she was surrendering. Her hands up. He dragged his hands from her wrists down her arms cupping her breasts and ending with a squeeze of her oh so sexy ass. He rubbed her clit from outside of her panties and she was wet. He knew he was gonna finally have her after several months.

She kissed him passionately and pushed him to the bed. As she went to have a quick washup he took out a box of sex toys, the cuffs and dildos.

She than got out of the shower in her sexy polka dot panties and sheer see through bra. She kept her heels on which drove him insane. The beast in him awakened as he would put it. He cuffed and blindfolded her.

The door bell rang. "Don't move" he said. As he opened the door she heard "Sir Room Service". She heard the voice saying "sign here please" and he left.

"I've got a surprise for you baby" he said. She could feel him smiling when he said that. He than put his finger in her mouth and she tasted chocolate. He than put chocolate syrup on his hard dick and touched her lips with the tip of dick. She sucked his dick slowly at first enjoying it an inch at a time. Than she sped up the rhythm. He fingered her throughout the time and he was WET. She always prided herself at giving great blowjobs. She was amazing he kept saying. Without hands she was all over his dick and balls. He than put her legs together and pulled her panties off. She heard him taking a deep breathe. He than licked around her clit. Slowly taking his time savoring her sweet pussy juices. He loved the taste of her pussy. "I can lick you everyday" he would say.

He than groped at her breasts and and fingered her. He did the same thing as earlier. He put his chocolate covered penis on her lips and this time she savored it like it was a delicacy. He than turned her around and prepped her to be doggied. He rubbed some oils on her sweet sweet ass and licked her anus. Usually she would stop him but she didn't this time. He stuck his dick in her welcoming wet pussy and pounded her. Gritting her teeth she was begging for him to fuck her harder. "Fuck me harder baby! Please harder!" He slapped he sweet round ass whilst pounding her. She than felt a cock on her mouth.

In her ecstasy she just gobbled it.

"You like it don't you baby, you like being fucked and sucking a dick at the same time don't you!". She than realized that there was another man's dick. He kept talking about her fucking other men to get it out of her system. She never took him seriously but she did think about it many many times. He pulled the blindfolds off and she saw this young white guy who looked in his mid twenties. He was familiar though. He was in the club at the opposite table earlier. All that was processed in like a second. She grabbed his white dick and sucked it whilst still being fucked by her husband.

She's always wanted this. Being manhandled by 2 men. She was giving this cute guy a sloppy blowjob just the way any man would love. Her husband still pounding at her and slapping her ass. The men swapped and there she was thrown around with a man furiously eating her pussy and another squeezing and licking her big tits. Rubbing her husband's dick and pulling it towards her mouth she sucked on his dick like it was the most flavorful lollipop she had ever tasted. No hands for the dick from than on as she was using one hand to touch her own tits, squeeze them and another to press this other man's head to bury him deeper in her pussy as she came.

"Hey stranger. FUCK ME!" She said with a stern commanding voice. "Fuck my sweet tasting pussy!". This just got both men harder. She than pushed her husband away and said "let me show u how badly I wanted a new dick, watch me get fucked!" Her husband moved a step back and watched her get fucked. She was in control. Commanding to be pounded harder. Kissing him passionately like new lovers just made her wetter than ever. It was what she needed from her mundane lifestyle. She didn't even know his name & where he was from. Knew nothing of this guy. Which made it so much hotter for her.

Looking at her husband sitting on e sofa she signaled to him to come over by just moving her index finger so as to come. "Doggy me baby" she said. She got the handsome stranger to bring his dick to her mouth to give him a sloppy blow job. After a few minutes of being fucked by her husband and gobbling on a stranger's dick. She was about to cum and begged the 2 men to come with her. She than begged the handsome stranger shoot his load on her face. All this while being fucked doggy style by her husband. She was about to cum too and begged her husband to pound harder faster. He did just that and she started screaming in ecstasy when she came. He than pulled his dick out and shot his load on her back.

They all washed up and stranger left. They both fell asleep next to each other.

He was than awakened by her sucking his dick. "Oh baby u r the best" he said. "I know" she replied. The voice coming from the sofa beside the bed.

Now that's another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Another Man Joins in the Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds