• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sexy Slut Fantasy Ch. 04

Sexy Slut Fantasy Ch. 04

The story continues with Sasha and Nicole heading to the sex shop

As I sat in the car waiting for Sasha to start driving I pulled the mirror down to take a look at my face. As I glanced in the mirror I saw the strange beautiful woman staring out at me. I licked my lips and gave her a sly smile and I was really surprised to see how good it looked. God I can't believe how easy it is to look so good as a girl. Sasha noticed my playing in the mirror and said, "OMG! What are you doing? Practicing sex faces in the mirror? Practicing flirting faces? Who do you want to flirt with Nicoooollle? Do you want to meet some boys? You are such a sissy!!" It actually stung a little when she said it. I was embarrassed and yeah I was enjoying this experience immensely but she was my girlfriend...How could I go back to acting manly after she has seen me like this? Sasha spoke again and interrupted my thoughts, "Oh god, don't get all introverted. You boys are so sensitive...hey I've got a great night planned for us after we get home from the sex shop!"

"I know I can't wait to please my mistress," I cooed as I flipped my hair and tilted my head. Sasha gave me a fascinated smile but it almost looked like her eyes were laughing at me a little. As we drove I tried not to think about it too much. I was distracted by the feeling of my soft dress against my silky smooth body. I could get used to this I thought as I slowly rubbed my legs.

When we got to the sex shop Sasha parked and leaned over and gave me a soft wet kiss. I was ready to take her now so I moved in and kissed her aggressively when she pulled back and slapped my face, hard! "See I told you that you had a lot to learn about being a girl," she said, "You still have too much boy in you. Girls do things nice and soft and slow and really experience pleasure." Now she was slowly and lightly rubbing my thigh...it almost tickled. "Don't you have anything to say for yourself?"

"Yes mistress. I will be a better girl mistress and I will learn to take things soft and sensual."

Sasha laughed at that, "Oh you won't take everything softly..." as she got out of the car.

I couldn't help but wonder what she meant by that but I was soon distracted by trying to get out of the car without showing my panties. As I followed Sasha into the shop I watched her beautiful ass sway under her skirt and listened to her thigh highs rub against each other. I kept imagining taking her doggy style...or Nicole taking her doggy style and pulling her hair. The heels and waist cincher made me quite a site as I walked in as well. I loved the way I swayed and walked delicately now! I love the way my legs look and I just picture myself being so vulnerable and delicate. I really couldn't do anything to defend myself in this outfit even if I wanted too. The thought sent a jolt of pleasure through my groin.

When we got in the store I noticed Sasha run for the girl working at the store and give her a big hug. She was a beautiful red head with sultry, eyes, curvy hips and a nice youthful body. Sasha finished the hug as I walked up and said, "Amber, meet Nicole." I saw a look of amazement and excitement flash across Ambers face as our eyes met. She glanced at Sasha who gave her a knowing smile then Amber looked back at me up and down.

"Hi Nicole," she smiled, "Aren't you just gorgeous."

He, I blushed, "Nice to meet you Amber."

Amber looked back at Sasha who smiled again. Amber leaned in and whispered something in Sasha's ear then they both laughed. Sasha said "Oh I know," then looked at me proudly and coyly.

Amber broke their little secret telling session and addressed both of us "Well we have something new in back I want both of you to see. Andre will you watch the front? Great!"

I hadn't noticed Andre. He was apparently another employee and he was enjoying watching all three of us interact. I looked over at him and he stared me dead in the eye smiling. Oh my god! Andre thinks I'm checking him out! I shyly turn my head and catch up with Amber and Sasha.

Amber led us through the back of the shop into a wide open receiving room with big metal door that could be lifted into the ceiling. It looked big enough for a big rig to back up to.

In the center of the room I saw something that looked much more interesting. It looked like the combination of a massage table, and a gallows. There was a padded table in the middle of it about two feet high. It was only a couple feet long. On either side were padded pads and what looked like futuristic cuffs. There was a small LCD screen off to the side. It looked like it was designed to lock someone onto all fours...like doggy style. You put your chest on the high padded part and then arms on either side. Your legs had nice little pads right where your knees would be bent on the ground and then there were also more cuffs further back. Probably for your ankles. The site of it turned me on! I would love to get strapped in and fucked in that! Wait what? No. I would love to strap Sasha in that and fuck her!

"Wow!" Sasha said. She looked as aroused as I was when she looked at me watching her. Amber went on to explain how it worked. She kneeled down on the knee pads and pointing to the four cuffs and explaining that they were electromagnetic. Then she explained that the key pad could be used to program the device. You could set a timer and it would release you after the timer ran out. There was absolutely NO WAY out until the timer ran out, Amber explained, short of a power outage. Amber leaned over the machine resting all her weight on her knees and hands. She wiggled her ass seductively and looked back; "want to try it out sweetie?" she winked.

Oh How I wanted to try it out but I didn't want to seem too eager in front of Sasha since she knew who I really was...and I was starting to get the feeling Amber knew the game too. "Yeah I'll see what it's like." I bounced excitingly as I said that! What has gotten in to me?

Sasha spoke up, "Of course she will. Take off your dress and get in there Nicole."

I started to protest before Sasha gave me a stern look that made me think twice. She continued peering at me until I answered, "Yes mistress" in a submissive girly voice.

"Now take it off like a sexy girl would," Sasha commanded.

I stripped my dress off and looked down at my sexy lingerie. I ran my hands over my body enjoying myself in order to please Sasha. Amber looked pleased as well as she shot Sasha a look of disbelief. Sasha gave her a powerful smile that said, "Yeah I know I got him now."

Amber laughed hysterically and said "Oh my god I can't believe it! That is so cute! I want one."

I kneeled on the contraption still wearing my white lingerie. Amber placed my lower legs on the padded surface and then clamped the cuffs securely around my ankles. Then she leaned me forward. She didn't like how it looked so she adjusted the support that was under my chest and made it incline forward. That way it was down low and looked like my ass was in the air. Amber pulled my hands forward on the device and cuffed my wrists before cuffing my elbows on a different part of the machine. I couldn't move or adjust my position at all.

"Now I set the timer here...hmm let's see....Well Sasha you said you wanted to get coffee so should I set it for an hour?"

"Yeah that should be enough time."

"What!!?" I protested, "You can't leave me here!"

"Oh shush you" Amber said as she lightly spanked my ass. Then she walked away to retrieve a red ball gag that she promptly placed in my mouth and strapped around my head.

"Mmhhh" I whimpered through the gag as I gave them sad puppy dog eyes and lightly resisted the cuffs, making sure to sway my exposed ass slightly.

Both girls got a huge kick out of this as Amber said, "I can't believe you trained her so well."

Sasha replied, "Well this is actually day one. Nicole here seems to have been keeping some secrets from me. She actually really likes this"

FUCK. Amber did know that I was Sasha's boyfriend. Who wouldn't like this anyway? God she has kept me aroused all day. I haven't been like this horny since I was thirteen.

"Well there are a couple other functions I didn't show you Nicole. So you got tricked a little bit here. First there is this." She wheeled over a device that had a leather paddle about 2inches wide and two and a half feet long precariously close to my exposed ass. She plugged it into the device I was strapped into and I heard it whir to life.

"You are actually strapped into a spanking machine. It has three different settings. Hard, medium and soft. It also lets you adjust how many spankings you get per minute. MMM!!! This thing is so hot I was locked in it for twenty minutes earlier just wailed on relentlessly! My ass still stings!"

"Oh my god this is great Amber!" Sasha exclaimed," Well let's give her one!! Do medium first!!"

"MMMM" I protested through the gag. I really couldn't have been more excited. The thought of amber strapped in here really turned me on and the thought of me being so helpless and hot and strapped in to the machine made me turn into my own fantasy. I pulled at the restraints and glared at Sasha who said in a puppy dog voice

"Oh don't be such a sissy. You're going to be fine and this is what you wanted remember? You wanted to be a little slut and this is what sluts do.

I heard the machine pulling the whip back and I clenched in anticipation before it let it go and smacked loudly into my ass. I yelped through the gag and Amber and Sasha got a big kick out of that. Oh it stung and it stung bad! That was medium? Shit...

"Now hard now do hard!" Sasha squealed as she jumped up and down clapping.

The sting was still on my ass as I heard it going back again. This time I was fighting harder but I could already feel the arousal growing in my loins. This was so hot!

THWACK!!

Oh that was much harder. I yelped again through the gag then began pouting and whimpering through the gag as I looked at them pleadingly, my ass cheeks on fire.

"Well don't worry Nicole we will set it to medium and only two spanks per minute...so by the time you get back you will only get thirty spanks."

I protested loudly! Her math was wrong. If I was here and hour that would be 120 spankings!!

"OH I will leave you with this." Amber produced a magic wand vibrator and clamped it to the apparatus between my legs so that the nub came up and hit right where my clitoris would be if I was a girl. Unfortunately it didn't block the paddle in any way. She set it to medium as well and my insides lit up! I started purring like a kitten! The machine was swinging the paddle back again, ready to unleash another spanking.

Thwack!!

Oh god this was really making me horny!! My ass was really stinging bad now and that was only two. The vibrator was moaning away right on my clitty and it was making me drip!

"Ok Nicole we will see you in a bit!" Sasha said as they both laughed and started walking away

Thwack!!!

"HMMMMEER, AHHHHMMMMM" I screamed into the gag with frustration but they just coyly looked back over their shoulders, giggled as they sauntered away.

I tried to move and escape but all it did was grind the vibrator deeper into me sending waves of pleasure through me. Oh if I could just grab my clitty and release this sexual tension... THWACK!! Another spanking caught me off guard. I moaned into the ball gag as the sweat built on my body

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sexy Slut Fantasy Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 265 milliseconds