• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Somali Dominatrix in Calgary

A Somali Dominatrix in Calgary

I've come to bring you hell, I said to my sub with a smirk. I stroked my strap-on dildo, and glared menacingly at my future husband Khalid Hussein, who moaned softly. The six-foot-tall, muscular and athletic Somali stud lay on the bed, his arms and legs firmly bound by thick steel chains. He was on his back like a bitch, with his legs sticking in the air. We're in my dorm at the University of Calgary, fucking around because, hey, Muslims need sex too and many of us like it kinky! I sprayed lubricant all over my dildo, then pressed it against Khalid's asshole. Khalid's eyes widened as I penetrated him. Yes, my macho stud, tonight you're my little bitch, I thought as I shoved the strap-on dildo up his ass. Payback is a bitch, you damn fool!

In case you're wondering who this is, my name is Aisha Madar, and I'm a young Somali woman living in the City of Calgary, province of Alberta. When people meet me, they often tell me that I look sweet. I'm five-foot-three, slim but curvy, with light brown skin, short curly black hair and light brown eyes. If only they could see now, decked out in S & M gear, complete with bright red tank top, black leather skirt and black leather boots. I know what you're thinking. This chick has a Muslim name and everything, and since all Muslim women are supposed to be dull, boring and submissive, how could I ever be a dominatrix?

True, I was born in the town of Baki, in the Adwal region of Somalia. Yes, I grew up in a Muslim household but my parents are pretty liberal. My father, Mohammed Madar, left us to live with his boyfriend Farouk, a gay Arab guy from Kuwait whom he met while serving in the Canadian Armed Forces. As for my mother Halima, she works at the Sexual Health Clinic in downtown Calgary and dates a younger Jewish guy named Adam Rosenthal. What does that tell you about my family? Don't judge a book by its cover, guys and gals. Anyhow, where were we? Oh, yeah. I was dominating the hell out of a certain Somali guy named Khalid Hussein, and he was kind of busy moaning.

While sodomizing Khalid with my strap-on dildo, I reached between his legs and grabbed his dick. Gently I stroked his cock and balls, masturbating him while pounding his ass with my dildo. That's part of what I call the Mind Fuck. Add pain and pleasure to a session and your sub will be enthralled by you. When someone is trying to psych themselves to handle pain, the last thing they expect is pleasure. For me, pleasure is pain and pain is pleasure. You can't have one without the other, it's like opposite sides of the same coin. Yin and yang. Black and white. Good and evil. Republican and democrat, and so on. You get it now, right? Cause I'm running out of euphemisms at this point.

I stopped jerking Khalid's cock for a moment, and gently stroked his face. Even though he can be a bit annoying at times like all members of the male species, he was a beautiful man and I like him a lot. Khalid looked at me, and smiled. He likes it when I touch his face gently. I smiled and leaned closer, as if I were about to kiss him. Khalid closed his eyes and puckered his lips. Aha! That's when I smacked the shit out of his face, causing his beautiful brown eyes to snap wide open in shock. I smiled, and reminded him that I'm the dominatrix and he's my little bitch. The look of surprise and hurt on Khalid's beautiful face was absolutely priceless. What was he expecting? This is femdom! As in female domination and male submission! It's not happy fucking!

I resumed fucking Khalid's ass with my strap-on dildo, pulling it out a bit and adding more lubricant because, well, I needed it. Khalid's a tight ass in more ways than one and guys with tight asses tend to require a lot of lubrication. I wanted to intensify things a bit, because there's a lot more to female domination than just fucking a guy up his ass with a strap-on dildo. I stopped fucking Khalid for a moment, and left the room, shaking my head as I heard him sigh in relief. Moments later I was back, this time with his belt. I smiled and proceeded to whip him with it. Hey, I'm new to the dominatrix game, and I don't have a proper whip, so Khalid's belt will do for now.

Khalid gasped in shock as I began whipping his chest, his arms and legs, and even his face with his own damn belt. I really tore into him, and I gave him everything I got, and then some. I even whacked his balls with the belt, if you can believe that. I have a lot of rage and frustration deep inside of me and I don't often have the opportunity to unleash it. That's why I incorporate it in my BDSM play because it's the only way to unleash it constructively. Khalid wants to be dominated, and beaten, and I am happy to do it, both for him and for me. We both need this, in more ways than one. I filled his ass with my dildo and whooped him with the belt because, well, I have to do it, and because I want to do it. He lets me do it because he needs it. It's a very powerful way of finding release, quite beyond traditional sex, that's for damn sure.

When all was said and done, I removed Khalid's bindings, and he slumped on the bed, spent. I lay against him, resting my head against his chest. Gently I stroked his chin, through the coarse hairs of his beard, and told him that I loved him. Khalid laughed and told me he loved me too, then he pinched my round little ass. I smiled, and felt his cock harden underneath me. Without a word, I straddled him, lowering my pussy onto his member. Khalid looked into my eyes as I grabbed his dick and inserted it into my pussy. By Allah, I needed to feel him inside of me! Khalid's big cock filled me up completely, and I began riding him with everything I had. Khalid smacked my ass as he slammed his cock inside of me. He told me he was going to tear me up. I told him to shut up and do it, and he did just that. I love my man!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Somali Dominatrix in Calgary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds