• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • AC Repairs

AC Repairs

"...with highs reaching the triple digits through the end of the week for the metro area..."

UGH, I groaned lethargically from my bed as I switched off the newscast. Frustrated, I sat up and attempted to blow my red bangs off my sticky forehead, finally roughly brushing my hair back and pulling it into a high ponytail at the back of my head.

The city was in the midst of its worst heat wave in a decade, and my air conditioning had quit three days ago. I picked up the phone and lazily punched in the numbers. I'd called Mr. Miller, my building's aging superintendant, every day, growing ever more desperate at his replies of "I'll get to you as soon as I can, Sarah. There are a lot of tenants and a lot of people have probl-" I hung up with a huff before he could finish his sentence. The heat was taking its toll on my patience, as well as my usually cheerful demeanor.

I struggled out of bed and pulled on a pair of cotton shorts over my pink thong. I stretched my arms over my head, silently begging for wind to cool my burning chest. Finding no relief in the hot, still air, I pulled a pink lace bra from my drawer and tucked my pert d cups into the garment, arching my shoulders while hooking it behind my back. I grabbed a thin white tank top from the drawer, feeling the soft cotton momentarily flash cool against my ribs and stomach before sticking to my flesh in a matter of seconds. UGH, I said again, and walked through the apartment to the kitchen for a glass of ice water.

As I gulped down the cold liquid, I heard a sudden, solid knock at the front door. The noise caused me to jump, spilling water down the front of my shirt, pasting the garment against my flat stomach and lace covered breasts.

"Balls!" I exclaimed, wiping my hands down my shirt and fanning the front away from my body in an attempt to dry and disguise the spill. A second round of raps at the door again adjusted my focus. If Mr. Miller was finally here to fix my air conditioning, I certainly didn't want to keep him waiting! I hurried across the room, feeling my damp tank top sticking to my stomach, pulling to expose the upper lace edges of my bra.

I reached the door, undid the chain and turned the deadbolt. "Thank goodness you're finally he-" I started but my words caught in my throat as I surveyed the scene awaiting me at the door. Familiar, 67-year-old Mr. Miller was not waiting for me at the door; instead, I found four towering, handsome black men, toolbelts at the ready, in a half circle in front of me.

"You been waiting long for us?" said the older among the group with a full, toothy grin. "I'm Mr. Freeman. My team and I are here to help you out." Mr. Freeman was roughly 35, but clearly fit, and roughly 6'1", though he was noticeably shorter than two of his younger companions. The other three chuckled quietly at his response.

"Yes. My AC has been out since Tuesday. I work from home, and I can't stand this with the weather being what it is!" I stammered, finding myself chattering on out of nerves.

"Well, why don't you show us where the problem is, little lady?" Mr. Freeman continued. The four of them entered my apartment, not waiting for my say-so and surveyed the inside of my home.

I wiped sweat from my brow, tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear, and tugged at my tank in an attempt to cover more of my generous chest.

"It's right through here," I said, pushing through the immense knot of humanity and leading to the utility closet in the bedroom. I opened the door and revealed the malfunctioning apparatus. "Any idea how long this is going to take? It's just... been a hot couple of days...and going to get hotter..." I trailed off, getting shy as the four enormous men fixed their eyes on me, suddenly realizing just how little I was wearing.

"Don't worry, Miss, we're not gonna rush anything, but we'll make sure everything's done right." Mr. Freeman replied. He then turned to introduce his team, "This is Reggie, John and Julian." He indicated along the line. They each waved, Reggie shyly, clearly being the youngest despite being the largest among the group at a well-muscled 6'4".

"It's nice to meet all of you guys. If you're all set here, I need to make a phone call." I walked to the kitchen, dialing my coworker and friend, Heather, to talk about work and mostly my most recent breakup not more than one week removed. Over the phone, she heard the clattering of metal parts echoing from my bedroom and inquired as to the source. "It's the workmen here fixing my AC... there are four of them... oh my God, Heather! No, haha, I mean they're good looking, but they're all black guys..." I said into the mouthpiece, and turned to find Reggie standing quietly at the entrance to the kitchen, smiling shyly. Blushing, I hung up the phone without further comment.

"We found this jammed in the filter, Miss." Reggie said, holding up a piece of fabric that seemed only a minute scrap in his monstrous hand. My eyes moved from his enormous grin, following his muscular arm up to his meaty mitt holding the miniscule bit of black... lace! Suddenly, I realized that Reggie was holding one of my skimpiest thongs; one that essentially consisted of string and a small patch of transparent black mesh at the front. I couldn't imagine how that would have wound up in the AC filter; I didn't remember wearing it recently. Looking down at me, Reggie grinned from ear to ear and raised his arm as I rushed to him and started jumping against him, reaching for the tiny piece of material. I jumped in vain, as he was more than a foot taller than me, with arms that nearly reached my ceiling; out of embarrassment and confusion, I still leaped at him. With my activity, I didn't notice just how much he was enjoying the "game", as my barely-clad breasts pushed repeatedly into his chest and my thin shorts rode up my legs.

"Reggie! Stop teasing the nice lady!" Mr. Freeman had come into the room, flanked by John and Julian. "Give her back the... obstruction. I think we're about done fixing things, Miss." Reggie looked down at me, flushed and panting, and smiled even wider, handing me the 'obstruction' which I hastily shoved into a kitchen drawer for lack of a better place to put it.

"Thanks guys." I panted, still winded as my breasts heaved and threatened to leap from the thin fabric of my shirt. This had not escaped anyone's notice. "What do I owe you?"

"Oh, there's no charge, Miss." Mr. Freeman smiled back, as the other three chuckled at some joke I must have missed.

"Well, can I offer you a drink then? Water? Juice?" I forced a weak laugh, "Beer?" It wasn't even 11am.

"Four beers would be wonderful, Miss! Thanks!" Julian, the shortest of the group, chimed in for the first time. The other three grinned. I raised an eyebrow, but seeing as how they had fixed my AC -- had the fans kicked in yet? -- I figured a round of beers was the least I could do for them. I opened the door to the fridge, bent down to reach the low shelf, and grabbed out four bottles. The cold glass pressed against my skin and caused goosebumps across my chest.

I stood up and turned to find Julian standing behind me. Though he was the shortest of the group at 5'11, he still stood more than a half foot taller than me. He stood close to me, reached in, and gripped the bottles I clutched close to my chest.

"I thought you might need some help with these beers, Miss." He said slowly and deeply, leaning in so close his words nearly slipped directly into my ear off his tongue. "Didn't seem right for you to do all the carrying." He took three beers, left one with me, and reached past me into the fridge -- his fingers lightly brushing the underside of my breast along the way -- to grab another for his friends "We thought you should have one with us too! It might help cool you off." He grinned at me and walked back to the living room. I realized I hadn't taken a breath since I found him standing behind me.

I returned to the living room and found the four men sitting on my sectional couch, having turned on the TV sports news. I started to take a seat in a chair nearby, but they herded me to the elbow of the couch, between Reggie and John. Amidst thinly veiled touching and grazing of my thighs -- and more than once my breasts - the four of them laughed and told inside jokes and stories, acknowledging my presence only to encourage me to keep pace with them on the beer. Try as I might though, they had all finished while I had much of my beer remaining. They asked for four more, assuring me it wouldn't affect their work later on. I rose from the couch, collected the empties while attempting to rearrange my shorts which had ridden up considerably, and went to the kitchen to fetch four fresh beers.

I deposited the four empties in the recycling bin, downed the last of my own bottle, and brought out four more beers from the fridge. "Ok," I said under my breath, "four more beers, then they leave. God, it's still so hot in here! Shouldn't the AC have kicked in by now?" I wiped my sweaty brow on my shoulder and decided that I would check the vents in the living room when I got back out there. I turned the corner with the guys' beers...

The four of them were standing in a semi-circle awaiting their beers; each man had his cock hanging from his unzipped pants. I tried to gasp, but the air had already escaped my lungs. I stood agape, the condensation from the beer bottles forming wet patches clear as glass through my tank top to the pink lace of my bra.

"Hey Little Lady, why don't you bring those beers over here," Mr. Freeman spoke in a calm, authoritative manner, smiling to the others, "we're still thirsty."

My jaw dropped with surprise and... well, surprise. Each of their dicks was bigger than any I had seen before, though they weren't yet fully hard. I hesitated, then felt a body behind me. Reggie had moved behind me while I was distracted by everyone else, and with his hand at my lower back was gently-but-forcefully guiding me into the living room towards his companions. He reached his long arms around me, grabbing the bottles from against my chest -- his fingers brushing my exposed upper breast and sending a chill throughout my body -- and passed them to his friends. I could feel his exposed cock growing against the back of my leg.

"Well, what are we going to do now?" Mr. Freeman was speaking again, but Reggie had already decided for me and was pushing me firmly downwards to my knees in front of his three friends. I was nervous, as I had never been with a black man before, let alone four! Still I was exhilarated that these four men wanted me at the same time (as can be the mindset of someone recently dumped).

I dropped to my knees with Reggie's hands still on my shoulders, reached forward and grabbed Mr. Freeman's shaft in one hand, reached to the right to grip John's in the other, and began slowly pumping their thick rods. I felt Reggie's hand roughly gripping the back of my head, then moving down under the back of my tank top to maul open the clasp of my bra.

As my breasts fell free of their supporting cups, I sensed Julian's cock approaching my face from the left. I opened my lips to his massive invasion, working my lips down the length of his shaft while I massaged the two dicks in my hands and Reggie reached down the front of my shirt, content to play with my tits for the time being. I pulled my mouth from Julian for a moment and released my grip on Mr. Freeman and John's dicks, allowing Reggie to pull my shirt and bra over my head. My breasts sprang fully free, erect and perky without support, eliciting wide-eyed silence from John and Julian, an awed "Ohhhhh" from Reggie, and a smirk from Mr. Freeman as he brought his bottle back to his lips.

I looked up at Mr. Freeman, smiling while drinking my beer and staring at my bare tits, watching his friends paw at my body. I leaned forward on all fours to take his cock in my mouth. I felt Reggie and another (Julian?) behind me as I knelt, sliding my shorts down to my knees, exposing my pink thong. Reggie gripped the garment and tore the fabric from my body with one switch movement of his enormous hand. I groaned in pleasure around Mr. Freeman's cock as Julian slid two and then three fingers into my wet slit. I lifted my mouth off of Mr. Freeman's shaft to give John a turn, in between gasping for air and asking the group "You boys enjoying your beers?" There was unanimous agreement that the beer was great.

As I sucked John's dick, I felt the pressure of Reggie's cock at the opening of my pussy. I parted my legs further to allow him to enter fully, nearly regretting that decision as he impaled me with the full length of his enormous rod. Between the size of his and John's cocks, I felt as though they might meet somewhere in the middle of me. After his initial thrusts, Reggie settled into a frantic rhythm, one I struggled to match with my own counter-thrusts timed to run opposite John's pushing his cock down my throat. Mr. Freeman stood to the side stroking his cock and urging on the others. I felt a slow, creeping sensation of gradual pressure at my asshole and realized that Julian was sliding two fingers into my ass while Reggie and John fucked me at both ends. I began to protest this new intrusion, but John grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock so deep into my throat so as to prevent any sound from escaping my mouth.

At their boss' instruction, Reggie and John broke off their penetration, and Mr. Freeman sat on my couch; I stood unsteadily and kicked away the remnants of my shorts, then straddled him and gradually eased my pussy down onto his cock. I was moving too slowly for his liking, and Mr. Freeman grabbed my hips to force his full length into my womb. I let out a sharp sound as he stretched my pussy, and began to groan as he pumped my hips up and down on his rod. Reggie stood on the cushion next to us and pushed his cock into my mouth, grabbing the back of my head to press his cock into the back of my throat.

As I rode Mr. Freeman, I felt pressure at my ass again, but this time larger and more forceful. Keeping Reggie's cock in my mouth, I peered over my shoulder to see Julian push his cockhead past the barrier of my asshole. I again tried to protest, but once more a cock was thrust deeper into my throat to cut that short. As Julian's dick passed through my virginal barrier, we heard a pop and I cried out, muffled by the 10+ inches Reggie had crammed in my mouth; Mr. Freeman shushed me and pulled one of my tits to his mouth as the three of them continued to pump my holes. Reggie and Julian exchanged a high-five and laughed, celebrating their new fucktoy. John, the odd man out, groaned as I switched my mouth to his massive erection, pumping his and Reggie's shafts in unison while I was roughly used in both holes below by their friends.

Reggie was the first to lose his control. As I turned to switch my mouth back to his cock, he groaned and cum erupted onto and into my mouth. I gasped in surprise and tried desperately to swallow it all, but no matter how quickly I gulped, two streams of cum trailed down my chin and dripped onto my tits. I made eye contact with Mr. Freeman, brought my breast to my mouth and greedily lapped the spilled cum from my skin. Mr. Freeman and Julian continued pumping my pussy and ass, but I could tell that Reggie's letting loose had set the fuse for all involved.

"Get off. We're ready." Mr. Freeman ordered, and though the others didn't speak, their cocks pulsed their agreement. I winced again as Julian pull his cock from my ass, and Mr. Freeman raised my hips from his cock while I gave John one last run of my tongue around his cockhead. I dropped to my knees in front of the three large men.

Julian was the next to blow his load, as no sooner had I gotten to my knees then I heard him groan and felt the first of his cum ropes land on my back; the next struck the back of my head, catching in my hair. I half-turned to face Julian stroking his cock as a third stream of cum landed on the side of my head, spilling into my ear.

John, upon seeing Julian's extensive display, let loose next to my front right. His first massive volley caught me off guard and hit the underside of my chin like a small fist, dripping down to coat my tits. He released four more rounds of cum at me and I opened my mouth to catch them; a negligible amount landed in my mouth, and the majority of it ended up in my hair on top of my head, with some splattering on the cushions of my couch. He pushed his cock to my face, and sighed as he released a last load that slid down the side of my cheek.

Mr. Freeman stepped forward, grabbed two large fistfuls of my red hair, and pushed his cock into my mouth, all the way to the back of my throat, triggering my gag reflex. He violently thrusted his member into my mouth a few times, then withdrew his dick, thoroughly covered in my saliva. "Push your tits together, slut," he instructed. He placed his saliva-slicked cock between my breasts, grabbed the back of my neck, and began thrusting. I could feel his cock twitching with each movement until he started to groan in anticipation of his approaching orgasm. He pushed his cock towards my mouth at the last minute, and his first heavy ejaculation landed squarely on my lips and nose. As he continued to jerk his dick in my face, I closed my eyes and felt no fewer than three sprays of cum fly across my forehead and into my hair, followed by one into the bridge of my nose and eyes. He groaned in satisfaction, pushing his cock back into my mouth for final cleaning before turning back to his chuckling friends.

I couldn't see for a few moments after, blinded by sweat and cum, and when I was finally handed a tissue to wipe my eyes clean, the four of them were dressed and zipping their bags.

"So are you guys going to fix this again if it stops working?" I asked, dazedly looking around the room for any of my clothing, sweaty after the exertion.

"Yup. You need any help with that equipment again, we can help. Thanks again for the beers" Mr. Freeman said, looking at the rest of the group with a smile.

They left without much more in the way of conversation, a mimicked 'tip of the cap' by Reggie, notwithstanding. I tried to gather myself, put the beer bottles in the recycling, and got into the shower to rinse the cum from my hair and skin. I never heard my phone ring over the water.

A few minutes later, I stepped out in a towel and saw the blinking light on my phone, and started the voice message. "Hello, Sarah, this is Mr. Miller. I will be up to fix the air conditioner later this afternoon. Sorry I couldn't get to this earlier."

Confused, I looked around, and saw that the utility closet was closed and silent; my underwear drawer hung open and empty... A bead of sweat formed along my cheek and rolled down my neck to my breasts...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • AC Repairs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds