• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Busy, Busy Wife

My Busy, Busy Wife

12

My wife Edith, is active in a million women's organizations. Whether they are political or religious or educational, it makes no difference. If they have a purpose or they have meaning or just have meetings, she is 'jenny on the spot'. It has gotten to the point where I hardly see her anymore.

Between my work schedule and her volunteer work we have become almost strangers. We rarely have dinner together and I can't remember the last time we spent an evening together just relaxing and watching TV. Either I am away traveling on business or she is off running to a meeting or a rally to benefit homeless pregnant women.

Not only was it ruining our sex life but our marriage was suffering too. It had gotten to the point where we hardly did anything together unless she needed me as an escort to some event like a fund raising dinner dance for some charity. Since the twins left for college almost three years ago, when I am at home from business travel, it seems I am home alone.

Tonight was the night that I was determined to break the pattern for both of us. I had just gotten home at four o'clock on a Friday afternoon from a three day trip, in which I negotiated a deal to sell my business. We would have millions. Enough to retire in luxury with never a worry except as to where we would go on our next vacation.

I should have been home last night late but an inconvenient storm had screwed up the airline schedule and I had to spend last night at a dumpy airport hotel. Naturally, when I phoned Edith about the delay I couldn't get her and I had to leave a voice mail. .

I was irritated by the delay and the fact hat I couldn't get in touch with her, and then my anger was compounded by the taxi ride from the airport to the house, The driver seemed to think he was competing in the Daytona 500 and of course, I still wasn't able to contact Edith. So when I got home I was beyond irritated. I threw my suitcase on the bed and poured myself a scotch, just to unwind. I hadn't even finished half of it when Edith burst in.

"Peter, you're home. Why didn't you let me know what time to expect you. Not that it would matter. I have been on the go all day...."

"Edith....."

"I know dear, I just don't slow down. Tonight I have a working dinner with,,,,,,"

"Edith....."

"the women from N.O.W. We are planning a fund raiser....."

"EDITH!"

I had shouted her name as loud as I could and it stopped her dead in her tracks. She had entered like a whirlwind, planted a peck on my lips, taken a sip of my scotch and then a glance at the mail as she talked to me. Or I should say, at me, never slowing down or even looking at me, on her way to the bedroom.

"Peter?" she inquired. I had never raised my voice to her.

"Sit down Edith, we're going to talk."

"But Peter, I don't have time. I have a meet....."

"SIT DOWN EDITH!"

Now I was really angry! For once she was struck dumb, silently she sat down opposite me.

"Have you noticed that I have been working harder these last few months? Spending a little more time away. No, I didn't think so. Well that's all done now, I sold the business. I'm retired and I want you to retire too. I want to travel, take weeks, or months to visit all the places we could never enjoy before. We're rich and we are still young enough to travel the world and enjoy it."

There was no look of joy on her face, no sign that she was happy with my offer. Instead it was an expression of confusion. of angst, of dismay.

"But I can't go away for weeks or months. I can't leave......"

"Can't or won't." I interrupted, "Can't or won't leave what, or maybe who?"

There was a long pause and her look changed to one of embarrassment until she stammered, "W w what do you mean by that?"

"Edith, all your charities and organizations have plenty of people besides you working for them. If you were gone there would always be some else to take your place. But on a personal level you are the only one indispensable. So who is he?"

"He? There is no he." Her embarrassment was even more evident.

"Please don't take me for a fool. We sleep next to each other when I am home and we haven't made love in so many months I don't even remember the last time. You haven't asked for it and you have rebuffed me any time that I did ask."

"It's obvious to me that you have a lover and that you have been enjoying the pleasures of your adultery for months, if not longer. Do me the favor of not insulting my intelligence by lying."

Her continued silence conformed my accusation."

"I'll take that non answer as a yes. You have no idea how your betrayal angers me. I want you out of my life and I want it now, tonight! Take what you need for the weekend and come back Monday, I'll be out of town finalizing the sale. Come with a moving van if necessary, and take anything else you need to live away from me. You chose the perfect time for us to separate. With the deal I'll be completing you will be a multi millionaire when we split our assests."

"We started our lives together with not much more than the clothes we wore and you were my partner through it all. I have no intention of punishing you by withholding any part of our partnership."

"I loved you from the time I met you and in spite of what you have done, I probably still do. But I will not share you with anyone else and right now I can't even stand the sight of you. My suitcase is on the bed, dump it out and fill it with what you need and get out. NOW!"

Less than twenty minutes later she emerged from the bedroom dragging the suitcase behind her on it's wheels. She looked distraught. Her eyes were red and her cheeks were wet, she had obviously been crying. When she got to the front door she turned and looked like she wanted to say something but when she saw my stony eyed stare she changed her mind and left.

I never spoke to her during the entire divorce process. All contact was between our lawyers. There were no attempts to negotiate nor any requests to change any of the terms of my proposed settlement and we were divorced in a matter of months. My lawyer was amazed at how easily it went when there was this much money involved.

I saw her the next spring at the twins graduation. It was the first time since that fateful evening. It was just after the graduation ceremony was over and she had found them before I did. There was a young woman with them, very pretty. She looked slightly Oriental, Eurasian I supposed. Probably a girlfriend of one of the boy's.

When I saw them all together I held back because my feeling were all mixed up. I still hated her for her betrayal of her marriage vows but I realized that I missed her terribly. I still loved her and seeing her with our children brought back the memories of better times when those boys were born and how happy we were when we raised them.

After five or ten minutes I saw them interrupt their spirited conversation and three heads started swiveling. Looking for me, I supposed. Then they spotted me and waved for me to come over. I shook my head, meaning no, not while she was there. I saw the smile on Edith's face disappear only to be replaced with a look of infinite sadness.

She turned to the boys and said a few words to them and then gave each of them a kiss. Then she and the young woman walked away. It was only then that I joined my sons to congratulate them on what they had accomplished.

When I finally joined them my son Bobby said to me, "Dad, why are you being such a dick and avoiding Mom all the time. She says you never talked to her while you were divorcing her." "Did she tell you why we were divorced?"

"No. she said it was a private matter between you two."

"That's exactly what it was and is, and what it is going to remain. Now let's go and celebrate your graduation and then get you guys started on living your lives on your own. So we went out to celebrate but as much as I loved my boys it just wasn't the same as when you have the woman who gave them life by your side to share your pride in what your children have accomplished.

I had kept our four bedroom house only because I couldn't sell for what I thought it was worth in the current down market. It was filled with wonderful memories of the happy times we had from the time we bought it, right after the twins were born, up until just a year or so prior to the divorce. But now I was just a lonely middle aged man rattling around in it, not knowing what I was going to do next.

It was a week or so after the graduation. I had just finished the take out dinner I had brought home, when the door bell rang. When I answered it's summons, I was surprised to see Edith standing on my doorstep.

"Hello Peter," she said.

"Hello Edith," was my astonished answer.

After a long pause she asked, "Are you going to invite us in or am I going have to have to tell you the reason for my visit while standing out here."

I had not seen the pretty young woman standing behind her. "Oh, no, no come in, come in. You just caught me by surprise." She was with the same young woman I had seen at the graduation.

As I ushered them into the living room Edith headed to the sofa, to the same place she had always been seated when we had once spent many an evening together in the earlier years of our marriage. I naturally sat in my usual recliner. The lovely young lady, graceful as a cat, sank to the floor next to Edith's leg. Sitting on her own curled legs and resting her head against my ex-wife's thigh.

"And to what do I attribute this surprise visit?" I asked.

"We never talked Peter. We never discussed about why we divorced."

"We divorced because you took a lover. You gave yourself to some one else. What happened did you tire of him or he of you?"

"There was no him, I told you that."

"Then what was the reason for all the time you were spending away from me. I know it wasn't all charity work."

"This was the reason." She was stroking the young woman's hair. "This is Mia, she is my pet."

"I don't understand," was my confused answer.

"Did you ever own a pet, Peter, a dog perhaps?"

"Yes I did, a Collie, from the time I was seven years old until I was almost eighteen, just before I went to college."

"And you loved him, I'll bet. What happened to him?"

"Yes I did love him and I was heartbroken when he died."

"Well that's the way I love Mia. It's different from the way I love you. Just like how you loved your pet was different from the way you loved your parents."

"But she's a woman not a dog."

"Yes, and a lovely one too. Our relationship is very unique."

"Unique? What are you talking about Edith?"

"Let me start from the beginning and tell you about her and how we met. Mia was born in a Philippine whore house, probably of mixed race. Her mother worked there and so did Mia, until she was sixteen. Neither she or her mother know who fathered her. An American G.I. fell in love with her, or perhaps her bedroom skills, and he used all his money to buy her from her employer. He had to marry her to bring her home with him."

As Edith was recounting her story Mia had turned her head and she began kissing the thigh she had been leaning against. Kissing higher and higher and moving Edith's skirt up her thigh with her lips. Soon Mia was kissing bare skin exposed above Edith's stocking tops.

"Unfortunately," Edith continued, "life was difficult back here and work hard for him to find. He started drinking and took out his frustrations on his wife. He started to beat her. Eventually he beat her so badly that she ended up in the hospital and while she was in there he hanged himself. Out of remorse and shame over what he had done to her, or so he said in his suicide note. When she recovered enough to be discharged she had no place to go so she ended up in a shelter for battered women. That's where I found her."

Mia meanwhile, had moved between Edith's legs and had buried her head in the apex of Edith's thighs. "She is so good at this." Edith said to me after her body quieted from the slight shudder that caused her to close her eyes for a moment. "That's enough for now dear. Go over to Peter, you know what to do."

Mia crawled to me on all fours. Her loose blouse hanging from her small frame. I could see her tits through her neckline, she was not wearing a bra. They were small cones, tipped by extraordinarily long dark nipples and they hardly swayed as she moved. When she reached me she parted my legs and kneeled up between them.

She looked up at me with her luminous brown eyes and said in a breathy voice, "Hello Peter, I want to please you." Seven words, said in a voice that was so sensual that my cock hardened instantaneously.

Edith noticing, and probably expecting, my reaction said, "The same thing happened to me when I met her except that I immediately got wet. She is an extraordinary creature. Submissive to a fault, and like your Collie, she will give her allegiance and love to the one who cares for her with love and kindness."

Mia, while resting her elbows on my thighs, had let her busy hands open my fly and take out my hard cock. She was playing with it as Edith continued her discourse. "I admit it Peter, I became infatuated with her and our relationship was sexual. She is hard to resist and we became lovers. It went on for more than a year and I neglected you horribly. We had been drifting apart for a long time because you were busy with your business and I with my organizations and she filled a void for me."

"When you realized that something was wrong and accused me of having an affair I couldn't bring myself to admit that my involvement with a woman was the actual reason for my behavior and I just accepted your banishment. I loved you then and I love you now. You have always been the only man I ever wanted in my life."

Then after a brief pause she said, "Alright Mia, go ahead."

The hands that had been distracting me all though Edith's confession suddenly were replaced with a warm wet mouth. I became immediately oblivious to my surroundings. If Edith was continuing I didn't hear a thing she said. All I could concentrate on was happening at the juncture of my thighs. Mia's tongue and lips were doing things to my penis that I never dreamed were possible. I didn't last long, I hadn't had any sex in ages. I came, almost convulsively, and she swallowed it all with a smile that lighted up her face.

Edith was smiling too as she waited for my climax to subside. Mia after lovingly cleaning my cock with her extraordinarily talented mouth, climbed up and straddled my lap. trapping my still semi tumescent cock between our bellies. As she wrapped her arms around my neck she whispered, "Peter, I'm going to love your pecker when you finally fuck me with it."

Edith picked up where she had left off. "She's yours now Peter, I'm giving her to you. I want her to make you happy so you had better treat her well. I hope you enjoy her as much as I have."

"But you just can't give her away like some pet animal, she's a woman, a person."

"Yes she is," Edith agreed, "but as I said, she is unique. She grew up in a whore house where she was trained to give up her personal desires and only to consider the desires of her clients. All she wants, is to give you what ever you want."

"But Edith, how can you know....."

"Believe me Peter, I know what she needs. Look what she is doing now."

I didn't have to look, I could feel Mia reaching between the two of us and guiding my resurgent cock to the entrance of her pussy. As she sank down on it she gave a sigh of contentment and again whispered in my ear. "I've been waiting for a real one like this for the longest time." Her head went back down on my shoulder and her pelvis rocked gently on my lap. She was in no hurry, she just wanted to savor the moment.

Edith continued, "When I saw you at the graduation and when you refused to join with our children and me, I finally came to realize what I had done to you. How much I must have hurt you and how sorry I am, because I still love you. You looked like a bitter old man and it was all my fault. So I give to you my most prized possession to make up for the how selfish I was. Take her Peter, take her on all the travels you wanted to take with me. Enjoy your retirement with her the way you wanted to with me."

Mia meanwhile was doing things with her cunt that I had never experienced. I felt her pussy grip me at the base of my cock and in a rolling motion her grip traveled from base to tip and then back to the base to start over again. Her passionate kisses all over my face were so demanding that when her lips touched mine all I could do was suck in her probing tongue.

I heard her murmur, "Cum in me Peter, fill me with your cum. It's been too long since I had a real cock in me. Fuck me and make me your pet." I didn't disappoint her then or the next two times when we did it again that evening. I didn't realize until after the second time that Edith had left.

But I took Edith's advice and I took Mia on a trip to Europe. London, Paris, Rome and Madrid. We fucked every night in every hotel room we stayed in and in some places where we could have been arrested if we had been caught. She was indefatigable and I came home exhausted. I was going to be fifty on my birthday next month, she had just turned twenty three. I wasn't sure I would make it to sixty

A week after we got back Edith called. "How was the trip?" she asked.

"Exhausting." was my reply, "I couldn't keep up with her."

"Yes she is a hand full," Edith laughingly agreed, "but that's not why I called. Next month is a big birthday for you and the boys and I would like to make a family party to celebrate it. Would you and Mia come? Bobby got engaged while you were away and his fiancée will be there too. It's time you met her. Please say yes."

This would be the first time the family would be together since long before our divorce. The first time since Mia and I were living together. It could be uncomfortable but it had to happen sometime, so why not now? I gave my reluctant agreement.

It was nice, my birthday party that is. Every one was comfortable and Bobby's fiancée was a delightful young lady who couldn't seem to get her mind around the fact that Mia was with me and not Billy.

After dinner and the birthday cake we divided into two groups. Edith and I seated on the sofa and the four young people standing and carrying on an animated conversation. Edith said to me, "They look good together." as she nodded towards the group.

"Yeah, they do look good," I agreed.

"Are you happy with Mia?" she asked me.

"Who wouldn't be?" was my reply, "She's every man's wet dream. I just wish I could keep up with her."

"I know." Edith said, "I had that problem too. It made it easier for me to give her up." Then after a short pause, she continued, "You know, there's an attraction between her and Billy. Can you see it?"

"No, I don't see anything. Hell, I never saw anything when you were carrying on with her." When I saw the hurt look on her face, I realized what I had said.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, "that was a cheap shot. So what do you think we should do about it."

"That's up to you. She belongs to you now."

"Do you think she would cheat on me?'

"I don't think so but how can you ever be sure. Look at me."

I did and what I saw was the woman I still loved. Then I looked at Mia and Billy and they looked so natural together and I realized that in ten years I would sixty and she only thirty three. She would be at the height of her sexual prowess and I, I thought, would be nearly fucked to death.

I nodded to Edith and said, "Go talk to them."

I watched as Edith drew them aside and then I saw Mia turn to look at me, the question clearly apparent in her eyes. I simply nodded my head and her smile would have warmed an igloo. I saw her take Billy's hand and watched them walk out to the back patio.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Busy, Busy Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds