• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • She Met Him In Her Inbox Ch. 03

She Met Him In Her Inbox Ch. 03

Katherine and Ricks first meeting continues...

Read part 1 and 2 for introduction to the characters.

Thank you to Americancumslut for the inspiration.

*

Katherine reached for Ricks stiffening cock; she couldn't wait to get it into her mouth. She was looking forward to really pleasing him with the blowjob she had been talking about with him over the phone and via email and private messages online. She wanted to spend an hour at least bringing him to the verge and then calming him, before finally taking his hot load deep in her throat. Rick had a different idea though as he pulled her hand away. "You're going to have to wait a few more minutes my pretty kitty. I have a surprise for you" said Rick as he climbed out of the bed. "I'll be right back, stay here please."

Katherine wondered what he was up to but was willing to wait a few minutes to satisfy her curiosity so she watched Rick as he padded out of the bedroom. He certainly had so far met her expectations of him. Even though she had suffered terrible bouts of anxiety over the thought of meeting him in real life it somehow felt right. She had been very nervous and although this added to the excitement she had not known what to really expect. She found herself drifting back to the first message she had received from him. Her ad had described what she was looking for and Rick had surprised her with a few things he said that caught her interest immediately. He seemed to be on such a similar wavelength. After they had moved their chats rather quickly to internet calls, things really heated up. She found herself excited to learn just how interested he was in many of the things that turned her on, some of them things he had already done to her. She was looking forward to exploring all of the things they had in common.

Rick said from the doorway, "Kat could you please close your eyes for a moment." She closed her eyes and heard Rick walk into the room beside the bed. He reached down and softly brushed her damp hair from her eyes. She felt him placing what felt like silk around her eyes and knotting it loosely at the back of her head. She heard him step away from the bed and then the sound of a match being lit. The scent of the match was followed by the smell of strawberries as he moved about the room lighting what she assumed were candles. Then she heard him leave the room for a moment and then the sound of dishes on what she assumed to be a tray. He placed something on the nightstand beside the bed and sat down next to her. "You trust me right Kat? " He whispered in her ear.

"Yes" she said with a soft moan of anticipation. She felt him grab her hands, placing her palms together she felt the soft caress of rope as he bound her hands together, he then placed them above her head. She felt him shift his weight has he leaned off the bed towards the nightstand. She felt a shock as all of a sudden a warm thick liquid was poured over her erect nipples; she felt it start to cool as a little ran down into the valley between her breasts. He shifted his weight again on the bed and she felt the warm liquid again as he slowly poured it on to her clit. Her cunt was already reacting as she fell hopelessly in love with the way he was playing with her. The hot liquid started to run down her lips and felt sticky as a little of it managed to drip to the bed below.

Rick leaned over and she felt his mouth as it fastened onto her nipple, he began to suck on it as she wished he could if her breasts were lactating. He flicked the nipple with his tongue as he continued to suck on it, switching up the speed of his flicks in accordance with her moans. She felt the warm liquid cooling as he moved over to her other nipple and gave it some of the same treatment. Katherine was bucking her hips off the bed now and pushing against the headboard with her bound hands. Sliding now between the valley of her breasts with his tongue he left a sticky residue behind as he moved down her stomach, through her belly button to the top of her mound.

He started licking and nibbling on the warm liquid where it had started to congeal on her clit, then followed the trail of it as it slid down her lips. He suckled gently on them as he removed all traces of the liquid from her now molten pussy. He moved his head a little lower and nibbled the inside of her thigh, sucking it and biting it gently, his hands were massaging her legs as he switched from one leg to the other. Moving back higher he started using his hand to rub the top of her mound; never touching her sex directly, just massaging the pelvic bone. Katherine was surprised how much this turned her on, no one had done this to her before, it was like a promise of the delight to follow.

Continuing to massage her with his left hand, Rick started stroking the lips of her pussy gently with his right. He fondled them between his thumb and fingers, pinching them sometimes, and then stroking them. Her moisture was leaking out of her at a copious rate now; she could feel the dampness in her folds. He was using the lubrication to slide the lips against each other with his hand. Just when she was about to cry out for him to stop teasing her, he slid a finger between her swollen lips and inserted it into her steaming cunt with one push. She was so wet and so horny it just felt amazing. Her body was tingling all over. She was glad they were alone in a cabin because her moans and cries were getting louder all the time.

Once his finger was deep inside her, he started stroking the inner walls of her tunnel; soon he added a second finger and started using a come hither motion with both fingers on the upper walls. Katherine could feel the pressure building as he worked her g-spot. Rick's hand left her mound to force her legs wider and he bent his head back down to the junction of her thighs. He fastened his mouth onto her clit like it was a nipple and starting sucking on it, alternating the amount of suction and pressure. Katherine was seeing stars and feeling lightheaded as the pleasure mounted.

Continuing to finger her he then starting using his tongue tip to trace a pattern on her clit. It drew upward from the left to a peak followed by a downward stroke to the right. He followed that with a quick stab of his tongue tip in the middle. He then started with an upward straight line with a double curve to the right to end up where he started. His next tracing was a long slow upward left curve from the bottom of her clit to the top. Katherine was trembling as he continued his oral and digital assault on her; she asked him breathlessly "What are you doing to me? You are torturing me!"

Rick removed his tongue from her clit to say "I'm practicing my ABC's; lets see if you can make it to the letter Z"

Katherine gasped as she realized what he meant; she knew there was no way she would make it to the end of the alphabet. Rick was still massaging her g-spot with 2 fingers as he bent his head back down to start the letter D. His fingers picked up speed and pressure as he finished E. Katherine was so excited her bound hands were braced against the headboard, her back was arched as she jammed her mound into his face and hand. By the time he hit G, she was on the verge of losing her mind. Rick could no doubt sense how close she was; he added more pressure to the alphabet trace. As he drew the curve at the bottom of J, Katherine lost all control, her orgasm burst through her. The power of it took her breath away.

It seemed to start right in the center of her body and radiate outward in ripples and waves of unending pleasure. It washed over her as she cried out in ecstasy, her legs spasmed as it rolled through her. Rick had gently removed his fingers at the gush of fluid that left her, but he had started softly sucking her clit as the orgasm continued to assault all her senses. Her eyes were closed, but she felt as if she could see all, like the universe was laid before her. For a moment Katherine felt lost from reality, like something had snatched her up and transported her away from everything. It was like peace, pleasure, contentment, and security all trapped in a moment of time. It felt like forever yet it felt like an instant. She slowly came down from the high and then she started giggling uncontrollably as the power of the moment started to fade, her tension released. Rick moved up to whisper in her ear. "Now it's time for phase 2."

Katherine felt Rick lean off the bed again to the nightstand and then she felt something brushing her lips, it was firm but sticky and warm, she opened her mouth as Rick popped a small object into her mouth, she tasted the warm chocolate on the outside and bit into a juicy strawberry, the taste flooded her mouth as her cunt spasmed with an aftershock. Rick placed another at her lips and she ate it hungrily. The next object he placed at her lips was smaller and oval shaped but again covered with melted chocolate, she bit into a grape with delight as Rick started playing with her nipples with his free hand. After another half dozen strawberries and grapes Rick asked her "Are you thirsty?" Katherine nodded her head in response.

She felt Rick lift her head and felt the rim of a narrow wineglass placed at her lips, she bent in to taste champagne. When she was satiated Rick removed the wine glass and lowered her head to the pillow. He got up and making sure her blindfold was still covering her eyes, he paused for a moment, then he climbed over her body to straddle her chest. She felt his balls as they settled between her sticky tits and then felt him shift forward. Rick's cock was at her lips, covered with chocolate. She licked at the head, and then took it in her mouth. His cock was rock hard already; she proceeded to work around just the head with her lips and tongue. Taking little nibbles she tasted the hint of precum mixed with chocolate. Rick was starting to moan at her ministrations, she could feel his balls brushing her chest has his hips flexed as he tried to get her to take more of him in her mouth. Even though she was bound and blindfolded she sensed the power she had over him and it made her feel electrified.

She reached up with her bound hands and pushed Rick beside her on the bed. She told him "Remove the blind fold from me and tie it around your eyes." Rick reached over and untied the silk, the room was lit with soft candlelight and moonlight streamed in the window. He lay beside her and fastened the silk around his face. She liked the way the candlelight reflected off his stiff cock, it was standing at attention in the middle of the bed. Katherine settled between Ricks legs and bent down to continue her work on his turgid cock. She took the head into her mouth again and felt him throb in response to the stimulation. She licked around the helmet in circles with her tongue, and then alternated suction of the head with licks at the underside where it was most sensitive. His cock still tasted of a heady concoction of precum and chocolate. Katherine used her bound hands to run her fingernails all over his balls and got a loud groan in response.

Katherine brought her hands up and used her teeth to untie the knot of rope around her wrists, she took the rope and looped it around the base of his dick and down under his scrotum. She tied a loose knot in the rope making sure there was just enough tension on it to act like a cock ring. His swollen rod seemed to grow in size a little as he reacted to the action and the blood return slowed a little due to the tension. She proceeded to cup his tight balls in her hands, and slowly licked from the base of his dick right to below the ridge. Swirling her tongue around the top at the end of her motion she then sucked the head into her mouth. Applying alternating hard suction with licks around the head had Rick moaning in ecstasy.

After a few minutes of alternating this technique she proceeded to drop her entire mouth over his shaft, she slowly allowed him to fill her as she descended down his throbbing member, when she reached the base she could feel the head of his cock twitching as it slid past her throat. With her hands still working his balls, she started to bob up and down the shaft, taking it as deep as she could on the down stroke and licking or sucking the head on the upstroke. Her mouth was watering now and Rick had saliva running down his balls and pooling under him on the bed. He was bucking his hips up and down in a sporadic rhythm as she changed up what she was doing. She felt him tense up, ready to release but she backed off and kept him on the edge of coming.

Katherine repeated her efforts to bring him to the edge again and again for almost half an hour. Rick was clenching the bed on the verge, his legs sometimes tense from the effect she was having on him. Katherine was soaking again herself, she enjoyed prolonging his orgasm, making him wait, building him up. She was looking forward to her creamy reward, and decided it was time to send him over the edge.

With her hands soaked in her saliva, she moved one hand to his shaft and started stroking it while her mouth worked its magic on his head. With her other hand she wormed her finger up against his asshole and started rubbing gentle circles around it. The lubrication on her finger soon had loosened Rick's backdoor up and she slid a finger inside his ass. He let out a loud cry as she started to massage his prostrate with her finger. She started to redouble her efforts with her mouth and just as she started to take him deep in her throat again she applied a forceful pressure to his g-spot. As the head of his cock expanded to unleash his cream it was met with the tightness of her throat, she felt the throb as the first shot went right down her gullet, she quickly pulled back to allow her to catch the rest in her mouth, to savour the taste and texture of his offering. Rick was sputtering obscenities now as she continued to milk him for as much as she could get.

"Fuck Kat, take my cum, drink my load, swallow my seed." He shouted. Katherine had other ideas of course. She allowed his softening cock to slip out of her lips as she played with the cum in her mouth, her tongue swirling in his essence. She slid up the bed and straddled him. He still wore the blindfold as she bent down to kiss him. Rick opened his mouth as Kat allowed his cum to drip inside; soon she was sharing it with him in a hot French kiss, snowballing it back and forth. After a few minutes of this they both swallowed it down and Katherine reached down to untie the rope from Rick's balls. Rick reached up, and removed the blindfold. As Rick turned to look at her he had a dazed look in his eye. "That was the most intense, most incredible blowjob I have ever had in my life, if I died right now my life would be complete!"

Katherine laughed at his comment as she snuggled up to him in the crook of his arm, resting her head on his chest. "I told you I took pride in my blowjobs and that I love giving them."

"My god, that was simply incredible, I'm still coming down from it." Rick said. "Once we both recover how about something more substantial to eat."

Katherine smiled at him as she cuddled into his chest, "That would be great" She laid her ear against Rick's chest and listened to his heart beat slow down. Rick stroked her hair and kissed her on the forehead. Her eyes felt heavy, she tried fighting the urge to close them but the flight, drive and everything Rick and her had done already had her dozing off. Rick was drowsy too and even though he had every intention of getting up he fell asleep while stroking Katherine's hair.

End of part 3

Would you like to see a part 4?

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • She Met Him In Her Inbox Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds