• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Teacher's Love Ch. 04

A Teacher's Love Ch. 04

The rest of the week flew by, the kids were great, and Daniel had been slowly tempting Marah with sly kisses and seductive words every now and then. On Wednesday Marah decided that she had the opportunity to drive him as crazy as he was driving her. On her lunch break she snuck in to his room. He was sitting at his desk holding his head up; he looked as though he hadn't slept since their last meeting by her car on Monday. She went up behind him and kissed him on the neck and traveled up to gently nibble his earlobe. He smiled and looked up at her. He turned around and pulled her into his lap. Taking the back of her neck and pulling her into his kiss. "What's wrong?" She asked in a concerned tone.

"Well I haven't been able to sleep, thinking that, come Friday you will be next to me when I wake up," he said pointing his tired, sexy eyes at her, as he ran his fingers up and down her arms.

Mhmmm she moaned at the thought of all of the things that they would do on Friday. She bent over again and kissed him deeply, their tongue rolling over one another's, then the bell rang and they sprang apart. She smiled at him and wiped away the lingering lipstick just under his bottom lip, and walked back to her room.

As she walked to her car at the end of the day, she noticed his big four by four sitting in a parking spot, about one hundred yards from her small four door sedan. She smiled and decided to turn back and head purposefully to his room. As she expected there he was, asleep with his head on the keyboard of his computer. She took his brief case and gathered all the important looking papers and shoved them in the case. She knew that he wouldn't be doing any work tonight, but she knew that it wouldn't hurt. She gently stroked his arm, bringing him to jump awake. Standing up he support him by putting her body under his and they walked slowly and clumsily back to her car. She pulled into her apartment complex and ran into her bedroom to get some cloths for the next day. She came back out and he was still just as asleep as he was when she left.

She drove to his house and supported him as they walked to the door. She started to fumble in his pockets for the keys and he began to laugh. "I knew you wanted to get in my pants," he said in a groggy voice as she fished the keys from his right pocket and opened the door. She smiled as they stumbled to the bedroom. She sat him on the bed and he started to fumble with his shirt and undid his belt. She laughed and helped him unbutton his shirt while he let his pants drop to the floor. It didn't take her long to fully unbutton his shirt and slip it off. He sat there shirtless with just his boxer shorts on and his eyes fighting to stay open. She took her shirt off and slipped her pants off. She kissed him and slowly guided him down to the pillow, and just like that, he was gone, asleep, of to slumber land. She smiled and slipped under the covers next to him. She was very tired and it didn't take her long to dose off to sleep, resting her hand on his firm chest.

At five in the morning they were both aroused by the stupid buzzing of his damn alarm clock. He slapped it quiet and rolled over on his side to face her. She had already closed her eyes, begging her mind to let her sleep for just another couple minutes. He smiled and stroked her face, following the curves of her cheeks, up, across, and down, following the straight line of her nose and finally circled her lips, feeling the soft, yet succulent skin of her soft pink lips. She opened her eyes slowly and he leaned in for a kiss. She found herself very conscience of the fact that she was in her cotton panties and a plain lace bra. She laughed at her shyness when she thought of the fact that he was laying there in nothing but his plaid boxers.

He wrapped an arm around her waist and brought her towards him so that her hips hit his hips and she could feel him under the sheets. They kissed passionately and he slowly rolled on top of hers and her hands were exploring every contour of his muscular body. He worked her legs apart and slip in between her legs so that his morning arousal was right up against her panties. Her heart soared and she gave out a little moan, think of how they were separated by only the thin fabrics of their underwear. He lowered her lips on top of hers, and then moved south, kissing her neck, collar bone and soon he was at the top of her breasts. He reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and pulled it off her, throwing it from the bed. He looked at her breasts as though he was a man who was about to lose his eyesight and wanted to memorize every detail about her. He lowered her head and kissed the skin between her breasts and then moved to one and enveloped her erect nipple, sucking and licking, and oh so gently nibbling. She moaned, feeling the wetness spread down her thighs. She arched her back pushing her breasts towards the roof. He ran his hands down her body, looped around her belly button and then back down to her white cotton panties. He pushed his hand under the waistline feeling how hot and wet she was. She gasped breathlessly at the feel of his firm, hot hands. His fingers slid in between her lips and felt her clit, pushing it from side to side. Her pulse, along with her breathing increased and she began to spasm uncontrollably.

She hated the feeling of losing control of her body and began to withdraw from his embrace. He looked up in confusion and at the same time understanding. How could she ever enjoy having sex after what she went through over the past year? That asshole abused her physically, and with a body like hers, Daniel guessed that she was abused verbally and sexually. He smiled at her, kissed her forehead and slid out from between her legs. "I'm sorry," he said, cupping her face in his hand. She smiled and kissing him and slid out from under the covers. She slid her underwear off and stepped into the shower.

She was rinsing the shampoo out of her hair when she was surprised by the sight of him climbing in next to her. He ran his hands through her hair and applied the conditioner, massaging it into her scalp. She felt tingles running up and down her spine at the amazing massage that he was giving her. He took the hand held faucet and rinsed the conditioner out her hair while keeping a solid, continuous eye on her. She took the sponge and started to run the set sponge over the muscles of his chest and his arms. He smiled as she began to lather his soapy hair and give him a scalp massage.

They get out of the shower all hot and sweaty and begin to dry off and get ready for work. She was brushing her hair without really paying attention when he took the brush from her and began to brush her long, dark beautiful hair down her back. What blew her mind was that he began to French braid it down her back and tied it at the bottom. He smiled at his craftsmanship and looked in the mirror just to find her staring at him in amazement. "Where did you learn to do that?" she said with a smile on her beautiful mouth.

"I am a man of many talents my beauty," he said simply, then kissed her on the cheek and went to get dressed.

She slipped into her dress and put on her shoes and walked out to the kitchen where he was waiting with a to-go cup of delicious hot coffee for her. She grabbed it and kissed him on the cheek, just as softly as he had earlier. They got into her car and were off to school the day was uneventful, she was still trying to get a routine down in her new classroom, but all she could think about was tomorrow. Was she ready for them to really sleep together? This morning was just as good of day as any, but this morning her body wouldn't let her lose control. What if it betrayed her again tomorrow night too, her heart wanted it, her brain wanted it but her body was still healing from Logan, the asshole that made her fall in love a year ago. Little did she know that he had a plan for her.

He was already gone by the time she headed to the parking lot and so she started her car and drove to her apartment. She did some grading and reports, then took a shower. She couldn't get Daniel out of her mind. She dreamt of him, she thought about him all throughout the day, she even used his name during examples of math problems, "Daniel had four apples, but then ate two of them, so how many apples does Daniel have now?"

She went to sleep that night with a smile on her face, excited about tomorrow, just to spend time with him would satisfy her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Teacher's Love Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds