• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bella's Beast

Bella's Beast

Dear Readers-this is the beginning to a multi-chapter story, and my first one at that. Although this chapter contains nothing "fun", it does set the storyline. I will try to post daily, but be prepared for light BDSM, and lots of sex. Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions! Thanks!

*

Bella was pissed. She honestly couldn't believe her father had done this to her. Today was her 18th birthday and was supposed to be fun and exciting, full of freedom and parties, no more ridiculous rules about boys and going out- she was an adult and could now do as she please. Instead she was standing here listening to the horrible situation her father had gotten not only himself in, but her in as well.

"Bella I'm so sorry-I know your angry sweetie but you have to do this for me or they will kill me," her father literally begged her. "How long has this been planned?" she spat. Her father stumbled his words around, "Well, you know, I mean..." Bella couldn't take it anymore " Dad! At this point you at least owe me honesty! If you can't be anything else-you could be honest with me." Her father hung his head, "About a year. The agreement has been in place for about a year".

Bella plopped down on her bed in shock. It all made sense now. The last year of her life had been like a prison. Her father had always been overly zealous on his rules, but he had gone overboard in her senior year-sending her to an all-girl school, picking her up and dropping her off everywhere, never letting her alone with anyone, especially anyone male. She had attributed his behavior to an over the top protective reaction after her mother had died her sophomore year from cancer. Her junior year she was awkward looking and scraggly, not to mention too depressed to do anything. Her senior year she had blossomed and filled out, and even she knew she was attractive-something hard for her to admit because she had no self-confidence.So she just attributed his behavior to a delay in his paternal instincts.

But her father wasn't being protective of her-he was protecting himself, ensuring she was a virgin for his thoughtless arrangement. Bella looked up at him, " Give me some time to absorb this-leave me alone please." Her father looked nervous, "Ok Bella, but I can only give you an hour-they will be here at 5:00 to pick you up. Please don't do anything stupid hunny. They swore to me I was dead if you wouldn't do this willingly. You will have everything you ever wanted Bella-it will be great!" Bella looked at him disgusted, "Get out now before I change my mind!" she shouted. He dashed out the door and shut it behind him.

Bella placed her head and her hands. How could this be happening-this wasn't 100 years ago-this was 2012, this shit wasn't supposed to happen, especially in the US. Bella began thinking over all her father had told her. He had gotten into drugs and gambling really bad after her mother had died, she had known this, but she apparently didn't know the full extent. Her father had spent all their money, even traded up the deed to their home, and his car, and was now indebted over $500,000 to Mr. Marchio-the mayor who coincidently was also a bookie and drug dealer for their small town? It sounded like a bad movie-and was super cliché. Unfortunately, it all made sense. When she moved her with her parents when she was a freshman-she had thought the town a little too small, everyone knowing everything about everyone, the mayor having relationships with all the business owners and towns people, no crime, picture perfect movie setting. Now she knew it was all a cover up for the state's biggest drug producer and gambling house and her father had fallen right into it and had taken her with him.

She considered what he had told her-to pay off his debt and keep his property, and essentially his life, Bella had to marry the Mayor's son Devante. She scraped her mind for any memory she had of him-all she could remember was hearing about him getting really sick, and then going blind. She briefly remembered him before he got sick-he was mean, arrogant, the town bad boy who slept around, doing whatever he wanted whenever he wanted- he was everything she hated and he was hot as hell.

For her having to be required to marry him-something has to be awfully wrong with him she thought. He was filthy rich and impossibly good looking, or at least had been. He couldn't be now if he had to force someone to marry him. "He must be disfigured and repulsive" she thought. All the worst case scenarios played through her head. She had thought him dead for a while-literally disappearing after his illness, but obviously that wasn't the case. She shuttered to think of her future-her father had told her that her virginity was part of the deal, meaning the marriage was intended to be consummated. With that she was to bear him an heir within 5 years- or the deal was void and they were both dead. She felt sick. She couldn't believe this was happening. Her life would no longer be hers-but would belong to Devante and his family. The thought was horrible-painful even, yet she knew she had to do this. She couldn't live with herself if her father was murdered.

Bella had made up her mind. This had to be done so she might as well do it right she thought. Make the best out of the situation. Crying wouldn't fix it. Always resilient, Bella went to her vanity and put on some makeup, and put her dark hair in a nice bun. She then went and put on her favorite jeans, and her favorite top-a red fitted tee with sequins. It was kind of low cut and tight, so her father rarely let her wear it-but she figured she had nothing to lose. The red accented her olive skin, and her curves, making her appear older, more confident, and sexy. She put on her red lipstick, which always helped her be confident, and slipped on a pair of black heals to help her pants not look as long since she was so short.

Bella quickly packed her favorite things, and remembered her father told her she would be allowed to purchase anything she wanted or needed when she got to her new home, as the Marchio's wanted her to be as happy as possible. She laughed to herself about the happy part, but told herself she would buy the most expensive and lavish things she could just because. She packed her duffle bag and sat on her bed. She looked at her phone- 4:45. She sighed and made up her mind to go downstairs to wait. "I'm asking for a damn pony" she thought-took one last look at her room, closed the door and descended down the stairs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Bella's Beast

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 516 milliseconds